PDA

View Full Version : Let us discuss the most important aspect of GSD...

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Well?

Edit: Somehow it isn't surprising that most people went for the Yzak option i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aramis
Thu, 05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
We fight sarcasm with sarcasm, so yeah it's not suprising!

kinggalaxia
Thu, 05-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Despite my love affair with yaoi, I didn't choose that...YzakxDearka??? nonononono! YzakxKira now, that sounds hot! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But yeah...I hated that coupling anyway, so I'm glad it got ended by Milly. She deserves better. *nod*

PSJ
Thu, 05-19-2005, 02:20 PM
nah i think diakka is a good guy deep down inside. i think they will end up back together.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-19-2005, 03:21 PM
IMO he ended up being quite a nice guy towards the end of Seed (he even "converted" Yzak, that's no small feat)

I think his calm & sarcastic demeanor is also very fitting of the emotional (and also quite a bit sarcastic) Milliariariariariara.

Kardiva
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:07 PM
i say anything is possible. maybe if he wrote her some poetry she'd fall for him again. thats what i would do.

i second the yzak and kira mention above, haha

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll now bump this topic and use it to express my anger over the fact that they didn't interact ONCE in the whole damn series.
So fucking lame. Dearka could have easily spoken to Milly or the other way around, many times. Just to see that they still knew each other. ANYTHING.

Fuckdamnshit.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 10-03-2005, 10:43 AM
I'd say that Dearka ends up with Yzak. They will take turns playing catcher and pitcher i/expressions/beer.gif Kudos

Knives122
Mon, 10-03-2005, 10:51 AM
I said the middle choice(yzak x dearka) just b/c he'll probably die before he gets back with Milliariariaria, so at least they can be together

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Dude, Milliaria seemed pretty adamant about Deakka when the Chief Mechanic asked her what happened to him "I dumped him!" she practically shouted. She seems like the kind of hen who won't come back into the same rooster's nest all that easy.

besides, look at Yzak and Deakka, they're like two peas in a pod. Yzak also shows a special 'weakness' around Deakka, often accepting his ideas and suggestions when he normally angrily curses similair remarks from any others. Like Terra pointed out, Deakka converted Yzak to the Lacus Faction at the end of SEED, and made him drop his bloodlust to fight Kira &/or Athrun and betray the ZAFT forces defending Station One in GSD. Also, back in Seed, Yzak seemed crushed that Deakka went off and joined the other side, he was even enraged by seeing the Buster Gundam, thinking they were using Deakka's unit against ZAFT.

Sigmeier
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
Despite my love affair with yaoi, I didn't choose that...YzakxDearka??? nonononono! YzakxKira now, that sounds hot!

Not as hot as DearkaxKira and YzakxAthrun.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:51 AM
DeakaxMilly, Yes, they are a lovely couple.

RedX1z
Tue, 10-04-2005, 12:19 PM
chances are dearka can do better..

isso
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Athrun is the pimp.. he can have everyone, even yzak taking it in the batty.. and i dont want to know what shinn fantisies about.. And when are they going to add sex scees to gundam series??? not hentai, do it concealed, make some characthers pregnant..

Japanese people dont have sex (intercourse) they puke on each others, i have seen it.. disgusting..

PSJ
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:34 PM
In what way is your post related to this topic Isso? Keep it on topic or don't bother to post, it's not hard you know.

ChaosK
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:47 PM
lol yzakxathurn! (but seriously terra its bad enough you post hentai (well its not that bad) but no gay hentai!) umm i'd say dearka will do better.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I don't post hentai.

I ONLY SHOW YOU THE DOOR TO IT! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:06 PM
what about that one thing you posted(the kakashixSakura thing)

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
LIES!

Seriously, I posted that?

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:10 PM
it was either you or someone that likes to copy you in some manner, but I do remember that it was blotted out(the bad parts) for us "Gotwoot Bitches"

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Not me. I'd never deny my fellow perverts the joys of bad parts.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:46 PM
wat about that bleach pic with all those nekkid girls you posted? lol

RedX1z
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
and when you even said "i'd have an orgy with #1-6.."? actually..i really shouldn't be talking..eh..forget everything i just said..^.^

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: isso
Athrun is the pimp.. he can have everyone, even yzak taking it in the batty.. and i dont want to know what shinn fantisies about.. And when are they going to add sex scees to gundam series??? not hentai, do it concealed, make some characthers pregnant..

Japanese people dont have sex (intercourse) they puke on each others, i have seen it.. disgusting..

What show did u watch?, Kira is the one who gets all the women i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, I Seriously thought he would save Talya and she would fall in love with him i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:15 PM
nooooo athrun is the one who gets all the girls, kira just steals girls from people using his GOD powers, athrun gets meyrin luna cagalli and meer all to himself and kira only had fllay(who i think didn't even like him, was just using him) and lacus

isso
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, Athrun is the PIMP of the show, I'm still mad at Kira for stealing Lacus away from Athrun... hmmm.. Athrun must be my new favorite charachter after Shinn.. Being the greatest pimp and al.

Edit: www.exet.nu They always have japanese people puking on each others, and their sick talkshows.. They are the most perveted people in the world. I think it has to do woith their culture, working and studying al their lifes mkaes them want to furfill some fantasys!

Nai
Thu, 10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Bah, who needs girls when you're THIS pretty!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/1128223721041.jpg

drunkenmaster
Thu, 10-06-2005, 03:50 PM
omg that picutre is a disgrace to Athrun... my eyes are burning lol... anywayz, he obviously gets any girls, anytime, anywhere. kira hasnt even kissed lacus yet, i mean comon! athrun coulda banged meer like 30 times not to mention his other girls!

heero
Thu, 10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
No way, she has dumped him for good!

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: Nai
Bah, who needs girls when you're THIS pretty!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/1128223721041.jpg

Oh shit this is priceless! Oh holy mother of almight virgin mary i can't stop laughing at this!

Holy shit holy shit, gotta breathe, just breath. Deep breaths. Wipe your eyes... Get control of yourself man!

*glances back at picture*

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LaZie
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:58 PM
People like Terracosmo make this show great i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif