PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 32

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Yeah.

hitokiriender
Wed, 05-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up. After some searching....

http://www.point-blank.cc:6969...1d1ca4e60efddec8fbd4b4 (http://www.point-blank.cc:6969/torrents/%5BBleachSociety%5D_Bleach_-_32_%5B1A03A71B%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=60b5978b5 315b534cf1d1ca4e60efddec8fbd4b4)

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Just saw it. Thoughts:

- Intriguing episode. Gotta love character build-up.
- Renji is my new favorite character. Seriously. He's funny, charismatic, agressive yet soft and badass. He's got it all. Also, he has those cool marks in his face and the red hair is killer (especially when let out).
- The vice captain of the blind guy (as seen in the credits) looks fucking cool as well. His 69 on his cheek just gets me (one of my favorite bands is The 69 Eyes, which also has the 69 mark a bit of everywhere so I think of them whenever I see him heh).

At this pace, Bleach will rape Naruto.

kooshi
Wed, 05-18-2005, 01:40 PM
How is the work of Bleach-Society anyways? Seems like they're going to be faster than Lunar at this rate.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-18-2005, 02:12 PM
It's not bad. Still, I prefer Lunar when it comes to what episode I'll keep. It's a good speedsub alternative to Chihiro though (actually I prefer bleach society over chihiro)

Turkish-S
Wed, 05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
nice episode but
does rukiah ha a grow impairment.??
how are the brows of renji growing??
and renji got boned??..

Aeon
Wed, 05-18-2005, 09:22 PM
This ep made me like Renji even more and dislike Ichigo even more for beating him. I really would stop watching Bleach if the sub plot wasn't so great. I wana know how Renji knew that Rukia was adopted to be killed. And I think I'll stick with Chihero and Lunar cause they both say Death God i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Astronopolis
Wed, 05-18-2005, 10:07 PM
god that sub sucked, i dont know if it was the timing or if my computer couldnt keep up with the framerate or what, but it was very frustrating to watch.

otherwise this was another great episode of bleach. i knew renji had a connection to rukia but i never thought they were so close. why do the people of rokungai not need food? are they all dead people or is that where they originated? im so confused about that. renji has really become one of my favorite characters now, in the beginning i thought he would be just another shinigami/death god among hundreds, but hes really grown on me and developed so much for how little airtime he has had so far. renji forever!

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-19-2005, 05:55 AM
Seconded about Renji. I guess we're not alone in thinking so though, since he came out #1 in the most-popular-character poll i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Masamune
Thu, 05-19-2005, 06:31 AM
best char is kisuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif , evenly matched with zaraki

DDBen
Thu, 05-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by: Astronopolis
god that sub sucked, i dont know if it was the timing or if my computer couldnt keep up with the framerate or what, but it was very frustrating to watch.

otherwise this was another great episode of bleach. i knew renji had a connection to rukia but i never thought they were so close. why do the people of rokungai not need food? are they all dead people or is that where they originated? im so confused about that. renji has really become one of my favorite characters now, in the beginning i thought he would be just another shinigami/death god among hundreds, but hes really grown on me and developed so much for how little airtime he has had so far. renji forever!

In Soul Society only those who use spirit energy have to eat.

GLS
Thu, 05-19-2005, 05:09 PM
Lunar - Bleach 32 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2032%20%5BE47265BE%5D.avi.torrent)

Sounds like Bleach-Society did a crap job. Delete their sub, and keep Lunars!

Roko
Thu, 05-19-2005, 09:22 PM
I am so confused...when you die, you go to SS. but then where do you go once you die in SS? Aren't you already dead once you're in SS, so how can you die again...?

kooshi
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:22 AM
I'm guessing that if you die in SS, you go back to the human world. That's what I think happens, with the whole balance between the two worlds that Rukia explained earlier.

Augury
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Wow.
I normally don't post, but I thought this episode was amazing. I really like how the anime producers are handling Bleach, any add-ons they make from the manga are either subtle or very well done.

jing
Fri, 05-20-2005, 08:10 AM
amazing ep. even though it had no action in it. this is the type of episode quality that i would like in a no action episode. renji is one of my favourites as well now.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-20-2005, 09:39 AM
_

jing
Fri, 05-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
Bleach 32 out by Lunar now

you're kinda late aren't you?

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 05-21-2005, 02:07 AM
yeah i know, i do have a life im not always online i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Y
Sat, 05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Your life apparently kept you from reading the thread before posting.

TwisT
Sat, 05-21-2005, 08:17 AM
lol that's the funniest respons so far i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Well on to the topic.. It seems that Renjis goal is the same as Ichigos.. I wonder if they will join forces.. Or did Renji become to injured to continue?? Maybe if they find Orihime he will be healed.. It would be nice.. Since they will have to face 13 Captains.. I guess even Itchigo will need help on this one..

Alhuin
Sat, 05-21-2005, 07:36 PM
It seems to me that Renji will die... and therefore won't team up with Ichigo.
But you never know.

What was the deal with the preview though? Seemed like a filler....

Extrax
Sun, 05-22-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't think he's gonna die, why would they build up his chraracter so much if they aren't going to use it anymore . Altough it olso gave a pretty good background of the girl
(damn I lost her name again !!!)
Anyway I hope Renji isn't going to die

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I doubt Renji will die already ( he better not ).
I hope he'll eventually join Ichigo... seeing as he probably hates Byakuya's guts anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

lilphatboi88
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Great episode, this just sets it up with many great possibilities to come.

I feel sorry for Renji, he's trained every day, but couldn't even catch up to his captain. Does that mean the captain has a deeper story?

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-23-2005, 09:40 AM
whos the guy who became a DG in there town when they were kids ?

Takuma
Mon, 05-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
Great episode, this just sets it up with many great possibilities to come.

I feel sorry for Renji, he's trained every day, but couldn't even catch up to his captain. Does that mean the captain has a deeper story?

I think the reason renjis couldnt ketch up to his captian is because I think the captian is like natrually stronger just like how rukia's spirit power was stronger than renjis And also just look at ichigo he just became a shinigami but he has tons of power anyway and he didnt train 1/100000 of renji yet.

tamashii
Mon, 05-23-2005, 03:00 PM
I think it is safe to assume that Renji won't die, despite his severe wounds. He might be out of Ichigo's way, but perhaps only mostly dead and not all dead. Being a Vice-Captain as he is, I think it would take a lot more to actually kill him. Look at what Ichigo has gone through just to get where he is now. The blood loss alone should have him permanently comatose.

Originally posted by: Aeon:
I wana know how Renji knew that Rukia was adopted to be killed.I honestly think that was some form of translation error. I think Renji actually meant that he was upset because he failed to stop Rukia from being adopted by a family that would ultimately agree to having her executed. I also believe Byakuya agreed to the execution more out of loyalty and obedience rather than some ulterior motive -- he seems that sort of fellow. The flashback didn't elude to Renji suspecting some far-reaching plot against Rukia's life, merely that Renji was simultaneously jealous and excited for Rukia's adoption. He covered up his jealousy, but I didn't get the impression he was covering up knowledge of future events.

-t

Please stop using taglines. Read this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y) please.

GotWoot Moderator

Assertn
Mon, 05-23-2005, 07:27 PM
strange.....in the early eps.....rukia seemed to glorify the soul society

and here we have kids starving and dying......er.....yeah....dying in soul society <<shrugs>>

Turkish-S
Tue, 05-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
strange.....in the early eps.....rukia seemed to glorify the soul society

and here we have kids starving and dying......er.....yeah....dying in soul society <<shrugs>>

yeah and the fact that you could become older in ss.

BravoSector
Tue, 05-24-2005, 12:09 PM
I never really liked flashback/memory episodes, especially if they don't have a huge impact on the story. I mean, this flashback could have probably been shortened to about 10 minutes. I'm just not a big fan of them.

tamashii
Tue, 05-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: GotWoot Moderator
Please stop using taglines. Read this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y) please.

GotWoot ModeratorAre you referring to the '-t' at the end of my posts? Specifically because I don't have a signature and being that I only intend to ever "sign" my posts with the '-t', I see no reason for the extra space to be gobbled up by the allocated signature area. But if not including the superfluous 75 pixels of blank post space is a violation, I will either create a sig or stop ending my posts with '-t'. Not sure who would want to mimic that particular "tagline".

elmojo
Sat, 05-28-2005, 07:01 PM
is renji really dead? he was too annihilated to live on.. why does everything think he is going to be live

ok can someone explain this, both renji and rukia stopped seeing each other after she got adopted?, did they distance themselves ultimately? because she called him a brat or something and was amazed he became that good when the met

more-over he was trying to harm her and was REALLY arrogant and obnoxious towards her during the earth invasion, does anyone think its a good idea for him to die? I think he died right there.. he was totally annihilated and he had no blood mist shield (like straw hat)

i think it'll give more edge to the story if he died and was just sent back to earth

but there is the other part i'm wondering about, do you become a baby? or do you stay the same.. if you stay the same doesnt that contradict the balance rule? since babies are born and stuff

and people completely forgot about hollows, i really want to see the hollow boss

OOh.. and is it me, or does anyone else think straw hat might have alterior motives, he was a captain in soul society according to chrome dome i think he is related to hollows, he gives me this orichimaru vibe