PDA

View Full Version : NINTENDO THEME

Turkish-S
Wed, 05-18-2005, 04:59 AM
for all those nintendo geeks out there..check this out (http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella)

Strider
Wed, 05-18-2005, 07:04 AM
Thought that was pretty funny.

Could not listen to it as loud as I would have liked, since our office is cubicled off. But, I heard a good portion of the beginning, and the whole silly re-enactments of the Super Mario Bros. was classic. Memories ..

I was trying to find a way to download it, but couldn't as it continuously streamed whenever accessing the link. Even the trusty ol' right clicking -> save target route didn't work. If anyone else decides to enjoy this stupid video, and figures a way to save it, leave instructions for my slow ass. Good looks.

In other news, to those who were curious if I stopped or not, I decided to compromise in my habitual ways. I like my signature, so if I post more than a few lines that almost looks like a substantial post with a decent amount of information in them, I am going to place my "trendy tagline" at the bottom. Those who find it annoying, feel free to PM me about it. Hopefully, I can hold your hand, spoon feed you and help you wipe your baby ass, so that you get over it. Otherwise .. still get over it. Got to love the options with this plan, 'eh? But, y'know about those decent sized posts? This is one of 'em.

// Strider. Out.

KitKat
Wed, 05-18-2005, 07:30 AM
I've seen this video before, it's pretty awesome. I love acapella music, and nintendo acapella music is just that much cooler....well, in a nerdy kind of way I guess.

Strider, maybe try finding it at a different site and downloading from there? I know I've seen it at least two other places, can't remember where though cause both the links were messaged to me.

Psyke
Wed, 05-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by: Strider
I was trying to find a way to download it, but couldn't as it continuously streamed whenever accessing the link. Even the trusty ol' right clicking -> save target route didn't work. If anyone else decides to enjoy this stupid video, and figures a way to save it, leave instructions for my slow ass. Good looks.

// Strider. Out.

Just read the HTML source code. I've linked it to you for your convenience.
Here. (http://www.missouri.edu/~bah347/gprime/nintendothemesacappellax.wmv)
Just save the file when the window pops out. If you're using media player to play the file just click save as.

Strider
Wed, 05-18-2005, 11:39 AM
@ Psyke: Thanks a lot. When I initially watched the video, it was showing up in the browser itself and not within Windows Media Player like it did with the link you provided. Was able to save it without any problems to show to my other co-workers who are busy browsing thinkgeek.com.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Did any of you guys watch the nintendo press conference? Shigero Myomoto hit on a secrond rate tv host from tech tv. It was so damn hilarious that I wasn't quite sure if I was supposed to laugh or cry.

kooshi
Wed, 05-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Heh, this was released in Ebaum's a long time ago (middle of April, IIRC). Still, this was a pretty good video. I never expected a choir to actually sing these songs, haha.
Best part for me was when that guy playing Mario had that "star invincibility" and knocked those guys down. It seems like they really went flying when they got pushed down, lol.

Assertn
Wed, 05-18-2005, 04:16 PM
saw that video a few weeks back.....thought it was amusing the first time

but then my roommate kept playing it......and playing it.....

Turkish-S
Mon, 05-30-2005, 02:13 PM
check this out, diablo item's lmaothis (http://www.rustedgate.com/d3genv1-2/gen2.php)

EDIT: most funny one LMAO
:Your item is:
Claymore of Prostitution
4 - 5 Damage
Can only be used by Assassin, Sorceress, or Amazon
+900% to gold find

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:19 PM
LOL @ Mortal Kombat in the nintendo vid

Raven
Sat, 11-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh man, this is possibly the most over-linked video on TEH INTARWEB now, and I got a friend to promise me a dollar every time someone posts another link to it, so thanks for making me rich!

But yeah, the video's good. Seems like everyone on the planet has seen it now though.

Assertn
Mon, 11-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I probably would've accidentally double-topiced this too with it's non-descriptive "WTF!!! weard!!!" title.