PDA

View Full Version : episode 28

Masenko
Mon, 05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
first of all before i point something out, i just want you to know that i dont hate/dislike gundam seed destiny.

ok... somewhere around the beginning of the episode, Kira, Cagalli, and Archangle joined the battle. Shinn apparently hates Cagalli and disbelifes in ORB's ideals. So he fired some missles and Kira blew them all up and goes to take him down. Now heres the first part, when Kira drew out his laser sword, he took it out from his LEFT side. During the whole time when Athrun was trying to stop Kira, he never put his sword away, then later, when Kira finally takes down Athrun, which is kinda cool how he does it, but once again, he took it out of his LEFT side....

did i miss something, if he changed or what? or is just a mistake in the making? what do you think?

As stated, please bring these things up in the correct episode discussion topics.

GotWoot Moderator

intense
Mon, 05-16-2005, 05:57 PM
uhmm first of all you could've just said this in the other episode 28 thread instead of making this useless one. Second of all, who cares! Its ANIME, you're not supposed to care about technicalities. You watch anime for the fun of it and the action/romance/comedy, not pointing out stupid flaws.