PDA

View Full Version : Yondaime and Naruto

FrogKing
Mon, 05-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Hey All,
This is my first post/topic...I was wondering if it is possible that Naruto is related and/or the son of the 4th? I realize that I am only going out on a limb and it may have been disscused, but their hair and traits (i.e. rasengan use, never give up attitude) do kinda fit. What do you think?

Theres alot of topics about this already but I'm leaving this open if and only if a decent discussion comes up. If not, I'm locking it.

Edit: Ok, nothing came of it.

GotWoot Moderator

Edit: I will retract the "never give up attitude", for it was a general personality trait that I was referring to (I think by Jiraiya made during Naruto's training) and not a specific comparison.
Thanks Moderator for the warning...

jing
Mon, 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
yondaime had a never give up attitude?

Rek
Mon, 05-16-2005, 06:04 PM
well, either that or he was extremely talented. He was the last person to stay on Gama Bunta and all the other fun stuff. Its possible, because he would be the only blonde dude that we've seen, right?

Sam98034
Tue, 05-17-2005, 04:42 AM
I'm gonna stand by my theory that Naruto IS the demon fox. Maybe the fourth used his own body as the container to show Kyubi what it's like to be human, so it wont be evil.

MisterBigs
Tue, 05-17-2005, 06:29 AM
I think that Jiraiya is the 4th's fother making him naruto's grandpapa. oh, and also think that tsunade and jeraiya got it on to make the 4th.

basey44
Tue, 05-17-2005, 07:00 AM
i think naruto travelled back in time and had sex with his grandma, making him his own grandpa....oh wait...

edit: this is soooo going to get locked, i mean what else can we talk about apart from they both look similar and both share a few techniques (rasengan and contract with the frogs)

SilentSnake
Tue, 05-17-2005, 07:03 AM
It suddenly became a "stupid theories thread"...

it's SO obvious that naruto's an alien... *bangs his head against the wall*

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif