PDA

View Full Version : STOP DOING THIS!!

complich8
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Here is a list of stupid things we hate seeing and wished people would stop doing.

ALL THESE TYPES OF THREADS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY LOCKED:

When is episode XXX coming out?
Don't ever ask this. fansub groups will releases their subbed versions of the episode when they are ready to. It's annoying and rude.

Can AonE do this?
No. AonE will not do what you ask because you made a thread about it.

Can GW do this?
Maybe. Make a thread about it.

Thanks AonE/GW!
You're welcome and we appreciate it. But this isn't necessarily. No, really. Downloading our releases and using our forums shows enough.

Google question threads
I'm locking every single one of these whether or not you get an answer.

STOP DOING THESE:

DBZ references
Fucking stop it, you morons! I'm sick and tired of hearing about how many similarities you found on each episode. Nobody cares and everyone knows that Toriyama is Kishimoto's idol.

Hi! I'm new
Congrats! You made a post on the internet. Move on.

Vague thread titles
These have been bothering me lately. STOP. Stupid thread titles like "NARUTO", "Has this been done?", "Can you help me", or other extremely obscure thread titles are useless. Put the main key words in the thread title and not in the topic summary because topic summaries are not accounted for when a search is performed. Having clear and precise titles gets to the point and reduces repeat threads since more results are found in a search.

Posting threads in the wrong forum
It's not hard to look at the forum categories and post your thread in the appropriate forum. Seriously, it's not hard. Naruto anime forum is only for discussions, not a place where you can ask to download a certain episode and turn in your missing episode's report (like missing person's report... okay, bad joke).

Blatantly going off-topic
If you desperately want to talk about something else, start a new thread. Don't ruin a thread for people that actually want to stay on topic and discuss it. Also, trying to start general type discussions (i.e. what car you like best, what is your favourite brand of ramen) in threads in the download or support forums will not be tolerated. Each forum exists for a specific purpose, and the titles are pretty self-explanatory.

Horrible grammar/spelling/AOL talk
You don't have to have the best grammar or have no spelling errors, but do make the effort to write something that's semi-coherent and legible. If you keep posting like you hate the English language, we will murder you.

Naruto/Yondaime threads
Unless we find solid evidence of a relationship between these two, enough with these threads!

Naruto Movie threads
Stop asking when Aone will have the movie subbed! Its already out by Dattebayo, get their version for now!

Image leeching
Don't be an asshole and steal other people's bandwidth. I'm tired of seeing 404 errors. Use imageshack. (http://www.imageshack.us)

More will be added later.

Longhair
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Hello, One Of Your Don't Do This Is: Posting threads in the wrong forum
It's not hard to look at the forum categories and post your thread in the appropriate forum. Seriously, it's not hard. Naruto anime forum is only for discussions, not a place where you can ask to download a certain episode and turn in your missing episode's report (like missing person's report... okay, bad joke).

What About Someone Like Me Who Is Totally Blind In One Eye & About 3/4 in the other, Who Uses A VR. They Are Not 100%. The One I Use Is Not Available To The General Public.. It Is Above The Top Of The Line. It Still Misses Stuff. I Understand How Stupid The Public Are. I Dealt With Them For Many Years.It Still Baffles Me Now. Anyway I'm Rambling On.

Thank You
Longhair

complich8
Wed, 06-06-2007, 09:00 PM
.... what?

no, fuck it, nevermind. locking this.