PDA

View Full Version : Finals

SK
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:01 AM
well i have 3 final exams to take, 1 today, and then monday and tuesday. man this year went by fast, and its finally summer. im probably going home for june and july, how about you guys?

kAi
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Well, it's nearly winter, and I'm working, and it's half way through the year.

r3n
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:22 AM
my fresher uni exams start next week and go on for 2 weeks, once thats done ive got a month of drinking then im off to vietnam for 5 weeks. spose ill need to get a job after that to get some money for next year at uni i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:39 AM
why you going to vietnam ?

kAi
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:44 AM
He got drafted.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Hah... I've been done school since April 22. Ah to be in a Canadian University. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Kitkat knows the score i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:59 AM
4 exams to go then I'm out of this school... I don't know what's next though, hopefully I'll enter the university... yeah, regardless, this summer will kick ass.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 05-13-2005, 10:02 AM
I just graduated so now it it's on to job hunting woo hoo. It only took me 9 years of going to school off and on and changing my major four times, but I'm finally done. No more school and work, just work now. I hated going to school full time and working full time. Not enough time to do much else. Well anyways I'm glad it's summer break for most here and fansubbers since most of them seem to be college students. Now they can sub away and not stress over finals and tests and homework. Yea for summer.

Xollence
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Hehe I've been on my summer break for a week now. Feels soooo good to be done with finals and school. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Hopefully I'll get enough cash to go to Korea this break.

Deblas
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Taking my finals next week. Then I'm done. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kooshi
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah for Canadian universities! Been out of school for about 2 weeks now, lol.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:36 PM
for me school ended about a month ago, since then it's just exams, (sunday - psychology mock exam, next week - english final, then the psycholofy finals), it'll be over in july, just in time for my 18th birthday, and then i've got till november to work around and get a driving license.
November i'm getting drafted, and then i'll die inside (metaphorically speaking).

Eurasian
Fri, 05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
-_-
june 16th, that's when my school gets out. i'm graduating so that's exciting.

as for exams, i took most of my finals before the start of AP week.

Def_X
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:02 PM
2 weeks until my finals then it's off to Chico state. I hate stressing about school I can't wait until it's over. At least I don't have any 7+ page reports do this time.

Mut
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:03 PM
rofl... Chico... Only if you had spent more time studying, you wouldn't have ended up in Chico State.

SK
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:26 PM
my english final sucked, i wrote 6 pages on post modernism. american lit is so boring imo.

Deblas
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
my english final sucked, i wrote 6 pages on post modernism. american lit is so boring imo.

Read "Los de abajo" and post back. Now that sucked. I kinda like english lit.

Those that have already finished school. When was it when you started. I started at August and I finish in May. But most of the schools in the U.S ( or at least thats what my brother who lives there tells me) start in September and finish in june.

Black ops
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I get out in 3 weeks.... California.... Gra. 10th grade BTW. Xollence Korea kicks ass. I was born there. I visit every summer if I don't have summer school (to get into AP courses) or anything else. Great stuff but its super hot and humid. Great weather for excercising though.

Def_X
Fri, 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
rofl... Chico... Only if you had spent more time studying, you wouldn't have ended up in Chico State.

What is wrong with Chico? It's a nice area that's why I'm going. I'm a Sociology major so it doesn't really matter where I go for my 4 year.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-14-2005, 09:16 AM
MY exams finished yesterday and my summer IS here!!!!!

Though I start work next week, its still a hell of a lot better getting paid for busting your guts rather than just getting the stress for free and no money.

KitKat
Sat, 05-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by: Haku_san
Hah... I've been done school since April 22. Ah to be in a Canadian University. Kitkat knows the score

Yep, Canadian universities are great. I've been done for 3 weeks. Granted, that last month of exams was probably one of the most painful months of my entire life, but I'm making up for it now by doing all the fun things I didn't have time for all semester like baking pie, playing bass, playing PS2 and wasting time of the internet.

NM
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Graduation is almost near for me, June 20. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif Man, I can't wait for high school to be over and start college. As for finals, I'm going to take my AP Chem final this coming thursday and friday since my teacher just wants to finish it up. Finals start officially after the week prom is but I don't think I'm going to have any trouble with them (except maybe AP Calc AB, because my teacher said he's making it an exact replica of the AP exam, which was kinda hard i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif ).

r3n
Sat, 05-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
why you going to vietnam ?

on holiday. it's really beautiful and hasnt been anglosized like a lot of tourist destinations in europe (ie drinking and yob culture). going to learn to dive and surf, and also pick up some tailor made suits for cheap.

SK
Sat, 05-14-2005, 12:36 PM
yeah stuff in Vietnam is really cheap, i used to have some Vietnamese friends that would take orders for people. i heard you can get gold jewelry for real cheap and it isnt fake. well i have to go pickup my sister from the airport at 6 then we're heading to the beach which should be fun.