PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO

florida007
Thu, 05-12-2005, 10:36 PM
why in eps 134 there was a glimps in to the past of them holding hands. whats up with that?

This topic has been going on for far too long already. This discussion does not need it's own topic. Also, it is dumb beyond words. Closed.

GotWoot Moderator

Mut
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:06 PM
What about it?

They were holding hands, big deal.

Jaredster
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:08 PM
I wish people would stop making a big deal out of this.

kyubisrage
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Yes a little gay but ok wtf big deal they held hands. Well two fingers.

LaZie
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Its just like a pinky swear, but not with pinkies and 2 fingers instead

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Just in case the entire forum missed this THEY WERE BEST FRIENDS.
And it's NOT GAY TO HOLD YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HAND BEFORE YOU GET SEPARATED FOREVER.

*insert random insult here*

Y
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And it's NOT GAY TO HOLD YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HAND BEFORE YOU GET SEPARATED FOREVER.

It is pretty gay to kiss him.

Turkish-S
Fri, 05-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

but did they kiss??no. and where i come from it isn't gay to kiss other men (not on the lips that is gay).
but why a new topic?? this could easilly go in the discussion 134 thread.

JusDaMan
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Eh... people are insecure about gay people cause they don't understand them. and this goes to show how much time people have to waste since they can talk about gay people all day long... especially little 12 year old kids that held eachother hands to symbolize their friendship. but I guess not alot of people understood that.

kAi
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

Originally posted by: Y The Alien

but did they kiss??no. and where i come from it isn't gay to kiss other men (not on the lips that is gay).
but why a new topic?? this could easilly go in the discussion 134 thread.

Did you watch the first episode, or is it the one after, that is what Y is refering to.

Turkish-S
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:08 AM
oooowww

florida007
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:30 AM
here is my problem. all your anwsers are fair. but the question remains why a fash back to two 6-7 yr. olds holding hands. plus naruto did kiss him on the mouth in a differ. eps.

the only times i ever held another boy hand was at school on a feild trips.

what about all of you? when/were did you ever hold a boys hand? someone that was not a family member?

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:41 AM
because it;'s a kiddy show dude

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by: florida007
here is my problem. all your anwsers are fair. but the question remains why a fash back to two 6-7 yr. olds holding hands. plus naruto did kiss him on the mouth in a differ. eps.

what about all of you? when/were did you ever hold a boys hand? someone that was not a family member?

For the love of benny hill, the kiss was an accident.
There's a pretty obvious difference between a field trip and lifelong separation between good friends.

*Watches the amount of idiots on the GW forums increase from 85% to 90% as this topic ensues*

Psyke
Fri, 05-13-2005, 10:45 AM
The only thing I find puzzling is.......

Were they ever this close back when they were younger? I recently watched the first few episodes again and I would never have guessed that they were so close based on Naruto's reactions when he met Sasuke in episode 2.

XanBcoo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:16 PM
I was wondering about that too. It seems, at least in the first few episodes, that they were never ever close at all. They didn't know eachother or care about eachother.
I suppose that's what flashbacks like this are for though.

Assertn
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:40 PM
the flashbacks when naruto was being chidori-ed in the chest by sasuke a few eps back best explained their relationship prior to Team 7

SK
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:18 PM

because youre homophoebic.

Jurojin
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:06 PM
What I want to know, is why people are bringing up the scene where Naruto is bumped into and accidentally kisses Sasuke as if theres some hidden homosexual motive, when its very obvious from the hacking and attempts to wretch that it wasnt like that? And is anyone else noticing that the majority of the people who have been here longer than others are taking the sane route and NOT looking on it as gayness?

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
What I want to know, is why people are bringing up the scene where Naruto is bumped into and accidentally kisses Sasuke as if theres some hidden homosexual motive, when its very obvious from the hacking and attempts to wretch that it wasnt like that? And is anyone else noticing that the majority of the people who have been here longer than others are taking the sane route and NOT looking on it as gayness?

Please stick around. With your aid, we might decrease the overall amount of idiots among gotwoot newbies from 95% to 94%. You are indeed right. People aren't sane here. Not at all.

Jurojin
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:53 PM

What I want to know, is why people are bringing up the scene where Naruto is bumped into and accidentally kisses Sasuke as if there's some hidden homosexual motive, when it's very obvious from the hacking and attempts to wretch that it wasn't like that? And is anyone else noticing that the majority of the people who have been here longer than others are taking the sane route and NOT looking on it as gayness?

Please stick around. With your aid, we might decrease the overall amount of idiots among gotwoot newbies from 95% to 94%. You are indeed right. People aren't sane here. Not at all.

My suggestion for that problem involves M-16 rifles and napalm. And a few beam cannon rounds. Any takers?

Kezren
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:32 PM
pah. to wasteful. Blades are the way to go my friend, nothing more satisfying than cold steel digging into tender flesh. To hear that sickening tear as skin parts to expose raw muscle and veins, theres nothing like it.

SK
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:39 PM
read the manga and head over to the manga section, not many n00bs there.

Roko
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
thankfully not many in the manga section...GSD has lots of newbs also.

well, i agree on the holding hands cuz of best friends departing. don't tell me you havn't held a best friend's hand before you guys depart and don't see each other for like 5 yrs.

Deblas
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: Roko
well, i agree on the holding hands cuz of best friends departing. don't tell me you havn't held a best friend's hand before you guys depart and don't see each other for like 5 yrs.

I surely haven't. Maybe shake hands. But holding it. hell no.

Roko
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:46 PM
shake hands=holding hands. ya have to hold it to shake it...

eat_toast
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:46 PM
maybe its that todays society portrays that almost any male-male signs of affection are 'gay', and that the only way to prove that your not 'gay' is to go out of your way to point out other peoples friendship as 'gay'. i could be wrong here, but thats just me.

florida007
Fri, 05-13-2005, 10:19 PM
thats funny!! i'm 15yrs old: i'm gay how am i homophoebic?

yes they would make icks nosies when they kissed ; they were embarassed. that does mean they didn't enjoy the kiss allittle. both didn't have anybody to care for them. both had become outcases. naruto onder why people liked saukca better than him. both have high emoticons!! yes i think their is a little gay dramna i n the back ground.

To Young
Fri, 05-13-2005, 10:29 PM
lol, they missed the two finger handshake

http://www.rebrown.com/rebrown/handsh.htm

Turkish-S
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:12 AM
it's weard cuzz why can woman kiss eachother without being a lesbian?? and if a guy kisses another guy it is gay??

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:14 AM

I dunno, maybe because it was...

..... a fucking joke.

SK
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:04 AM
thats funny!! i'm 15yrs old: i'm gay how am i homophoebic?

yes they would make icks nosies when they kissed ; they were embarassed. that does mean they didn't enjoy the kiss allittle. both didn't have anybody to care for them. both had become outcases. naruto onder why people liked saukca better than him. both have high emoticons!! yes i think their is a little gay dramna i n the back ground.

wow you made this whole thread because of your own little fantasies of there being homosexuality in the Naruto world?

florida007
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:24 AM
because of the bible and other religion teaching. people use it as a weapon to say sinner, evil, moster,devil,(naruto the demon fox)(saskue the anveger)(sukura the lustful)

evil gay person. blessed striaght person. when a striaght person does something wrong. (they say: I just bent the rules alittle)
gay on the other hand haft to hide in the background, lead two or more lives :lieing to themselfs & others about girl friends the have lieing to each other about there real names. werer they live, work, getting black mailed by people who find out the truth. naruto? he has a demon inside him. the 4th put it there. why would someone knowingly do this. who's child is naruto? the 4th? being a gay person? god created all people? why does he want us to suffer? the 3th made a rule that no one tell naruto about the demon inside him. all the people hate him!!! a few people see the real him. me i like naruto I see the real person!! god wrote a book telling he followers about good & evil.(love &hate) To bad people edited that book. the real one is all about love.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:37 AM
In japan, a handshake is like grabbing someone's dick.

And raping a girl in the bathroom is like a handshake!

SK
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:37 AM
wow. you are probably one of the biggest dumbasses on GW! i can specifically read muts rant and think he is talking about you. is it so hard to take two seconds and try to formulate your ideas a little before posting so that it makes sense for the rest of us. im sorry to dissapoint you, but there are no hidden or deeper meanings in Naruto pertaining to homosexuality. naruto is not gay, he liked Haku, Sakura, and some other chicks. now sasuke is a different story. btw i know a good shrink for you, just pm me.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:58 AM
he liked Haku, Sakura, and some other chicks

Awsome

SK
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:04 AM
when he didnt know haku was a guy im saying.

Xollence
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:21 AM
because of the bible and other religion teaching. people use it as a weapon to say sinner, evil, moster,devil,(naruto the demon fox)(saskue the anveger)(sukura the lustful)

evil gay person. blessed striaght person. when a striaght person does something wrong. (they say: I just bent the rules alittle)
gay on the other hand haft to hide in the background, lead two or more lives :lieing to themselfs & others about girl friends the have lieing to each other about there real names. werer they live, work, getting black mailed by people who find out the truth. naruto? he has a demon inside him. the 4th put it there. why would someone knowingly do this. who's child is naruto? the 4th? being a gay person? god created all people? why does he want us to suffer? the 3th made a rule that no one tell naruto about the demon inside him. all the people hate him!!! a few people see the real him. me i like naruto I see the real person!! god wrote a book telling he followers about good & evil.(love &hate) To bad people edited that book. the real one is all about love.

Oh my God dude, you're thinking way into this episode.

Terracosmo
Sat, 05-14-2005, 01:28 PM
florida007 just defined why the "ban" option exists.