PDA

View Full Version : Who will survive?

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Half of the series has now passed and a topic like this is in order. A few things to keep in mind though:

- THIS IS -NOT- A SPOILER TOPIC. If you happen to read that character X dies because of character Y's beam saber, then DON'T post it. We don't want to know. This is SPECULATION.

- This is NOT a hate thread. We don't want to know who you WANT to die. It's who you THINK will die.

That being said let's get it on. Cookies go to whoever speculates correctly when we hit ep 50.

I am sure that Sting and Stellar will both die. I don't know how, Stellar will probably be killed by Shinn or something though. I also think Yzak & Diakka (one of them at least) is good "death" material, of course I don't want them to die.. I'd be very sad (especially if it's Yzak) but still it would be pretty badass, since they are old veterans and hardly used anymore...

*imagines Sting killing Yzak by a fluke and Diakka shooting down Sting in rage with a huge genesis cannon style blast*

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:50 AM
i think djibril, neo and sting will die. andrew would be great death material also. and to chock i think killing lunamaria is possible and keeping stellar alive. imagine if stellar kills lunamaria while shinns watching, those torn feelings would be awesome, how would he react?

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Yeah Djibril will probably die too. Maybe even Dullindal. I like that Stellar/Lunamaria scenario as well, wouldn't mind it much, I don't like Lunamaria *escapes from Mut's thrown objects*

If Andrew dies he better stay dead.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:01 AM
yea andrew needs a kind of mwu death and stay dead. and if neo is mwu they better make sure he stays dead after they kill him in destiny nuke his ass a couple of times and burn the remains.

Kovash
Thu, 05-12-2005, 07:41 AM
I get the feeling that Stellar will die in a rather Flley-esque fashion, she's too similar to that other annoying character not to serve the same purpose.

Personally, I think there's the possibility for Shinn, Kira OR Stellar to die, since they are each on one side of the battlefront and each have a 'mega'-Gundam, or atleast, will obtain one. In whichcase, maybe Luna will die defending the Minerva which sends Shinn crazy.

It's be fitting if Shinn died, since he joined ZAFT for all the wrong reasons (he wanted to protect innocent people, but all he's been doing is killing) so he'll have to have a 'moment of clarity' of some description (maybe he hallucinates Stellar/Luna's ghost like Kira did with Flley ¬_¬).

Yzak won't die, he's too bad-arse (took down two Extended by himself, though the second was edited out and given to Diakka, that cheap bastard...).

I wouldn't be surprised is the Archangel and all it's occupants went down, either that or the Eternal. Dilandal doesn't seem to be the raging genocidal maniac in this one, so I doubt he'll die (he's supposed to be a top genetic scientist? I suppose that explains why he knows about the SEED factor)

That's about all I've got for now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jing
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:06 AM
i think rey will die, and Meer, or mia campbell , watver the fake lacus, will have an identity confusion and go crazy.

Kovash ur sig is too big, make is 400x80.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:38 AM
well i have info about stellar's fate but i aint telling ,
i think kira will die, but not by shinn i think
mia will definitly die!! i feel it!!, she will do her stupid little concert again on her pink zaku, without knowing that lacus is piloting it, and then........well hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
yzak and dearka, hmm i dunno, but im geussing dearka, seeing that picture that was released a while ago portraying freedom, destroy, impulse and a gunner zaku warrior ( which is prolly dearkas) i really can c a gunner zaku surviving destroy
lunamaria wont die, because i dont want her to die i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
shinn wont, and will prolly marry luna
rey......hmm dunno, maybe he and neo will die together in a fierce battle i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kovash
Thu, 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by: jing
i think rey will die, and Meer, or mia campbell , watver the fake lacus, will have an identity confusion and go crazy.

Kovash ur sig is too big, make is 400x80.

I get the impression that Mia (fake lacus) is more cunning and evil (atleast, connected and entwined in with Dillundal) than some people are giving her credit for. What about that insanely evil introduction she got? shadowed face playing crystal chess. I foresee a scrag fight between Lacus and her, maybe Mia's pink Zaku has some hidden powers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PS: Oops, about the sig, I thought I uploaded the altered one :'(

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 02:14 PM
no mia is being used she doesnt know it, like how she was like HUH, when her bodyguard ( or whatever he was ) yelled ITS THE REAL 1!!, when lacus stole the shuttle, and then he shut upped immediatly, she really believes lacus isnt around or dead or something

Deblas
Thu, 05-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Maybe Stellar(If she goes back to the EAF) will probably kill Rey or lunamaria. Though Shinn could have stoped her but didn't want to hurt her so he just stays put seriously confused watching her kill one of them, or both.

Also I think that now that shinn killed Auel. He might kill Sting, since he doesn't hesitate to kill anyone. Then Stellar will remember them both and become enraged with Shinn, making her goal to kill him. Or at least when she is back in the EAF, they erase her memory of Shinn cept the memory that he was the one who killed Auel and Sting.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 04:19 PM
she doesnt know shinn pilots impulse, she was unconcious remember, she also knows nothing of auels death, the eaf dont know who pilots impulse, heck they dont even know who shinn is let alone that he likes stellar,
if however she would kill rey or luna ( mainly luna) he would go berserk and kill her instantly without hesitation

Minor "spoiler" removed.

GotWoot Moderator

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:55 PM
^^^^^ bakas and their loose lips... keep the spoilers to yourselves, please
Who Will Die?

Rey- if he goes to the Dark Side like I imagine he will, I hope he doesn't get 'shown the error of his ways and converts back' right at the end. And if he does, he should still die.
Sting- No reason to keep him around
Gladys- Will finally oppose Dullindal and get killed for it, resulting in him taking his own life
Dullindal- takes his own life/ kamikaze self detonation of base/giant laser thingy/ huge mobile armor after Gladys dies
Lacus- Kira needs another motivator to get off the 'fighting solves nothing' kick and drop that naive BS. Like Dullindal sinisterly intoned 'they're seperated now', and if them being together is a serious enough danger in his eyes, he'll see to it they never meet up again.
Neo- I am so sure this guy is Mwu Fraga that I'll eat my own hat if he's not. Also, he will die towards the end of this series, again.
Djibril- Stupid pompous Blue Cosmos leaders don't have a good track record... maybe if he stays away from the front lines... but even then I think Neo's got his number called.
Bartfeld- dude only has one eye, that's going to seriously spell his doom in open-ended space combat in an MS

Who will survive? (the actualy topic's question)
Athrun, Kira, Cagalli, Shinn -through Kira's mercy-, Stellar, Lunamaria, Maryu (sp? captain of Archangel), Millie

Did I miss anybody? Cuz if so, they're dead too.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
i thought it was murrue or something

and you missed andrew waldfeld, yzak &dearka, mia campbell

Aeon
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:39 PM
People I think have no chance of surviving Mia, Rey, Sting, Dullindal,Neo, Djibril.

People that I think might die include Pigtails, Steller(I hope not), Athrun or Kira(this show needs a powerful death).

Board of Command
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Shinn will kill Stellar, who pilots Destroy. (shown in OP)

Deblas
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
she doesnt know shinn pilots impulse, she was unconcious remember, she also knows nothing of auels death, the eaf dont know who pilots impulse, heck they dont even know who shinn is let alone that he likes stellar,
if however she would kill rey or luna ( mainly luna) he would go berserk and kill her instantly without hesitation

Minor "spoiler" removed.

GotWoot Moderator

She's in their freakin ship. She might learn it later. But, like the topic title said, its speculation. Its what you think might happen. Not that its gonna happen.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-13-2005, 06:21 AM
but then again she aint roaming around either right??? she has totally NO access rights accept staying like a sick thing in her bed, shinn wont go running up to her, HEY I KILLED AUEL, w8 whos that .....dunno BUT I KILLED HIM, and shell be like !!!!!!!!!! YOU pilot impulsE!!!!!! raahhhh!!!!,

DON'T SPOIL!! At all. It's not fair to people who don't read speculation. What's up with your insane lust to spoil people and brag with what you know? They don't give a shit. Post in the correct topic next time.

GotWoot Moderator

If you happen to read that character X dies because of character Y's beam saber, then DON'T post it

i was posting with THAT rule in mind, i didnt break that rule, so chill out, im just trying to make my point about stellars sudden hate against shinn as stupid
and whats with the mods with there insane lust to say things that arent so, i didnt brag about ne thing, im betting like 80% of the fanbase already know, if not more, dont say sh*t about my intentions cause you dont know

cybercoin
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:10 AM
Heck, she doesn't even know the name of Shinn's Gundam XD

PSJ
Fri, 05-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
i thought it was murrue or something

and you missed andrew waldfeld, yzak &dearka, mia campbell

bartfeld is the same as waldfeld. and you did get who he meant with maryu so why try to correct him? you should know that the spelling varies very much from sub to sub and person to person.

as for your "mia is good and doesnt know anything" that sounds like complete bs to me.i think she knows alot more than she is showing and she will die cause of this knowledge.

Madell
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Shinn will survive it's a spoiler but everyone knows it already i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Guardian_2000
Fri, 05-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Lets see. I'm expecting Rey to die, Mia, Sadly Stellar, the Chairman, Jbril, Sting, future villian "I say this since I expect most of the current ones to dissappear before ep 45 and we need some bad guy for Shinn in the end.

I however expect something to happen with Athrun and Cagalli one of them will be seriously injured if not killed. I'm also expecting Shinn to get badly injured. Kira thou is gonna get away scott free maybe with some injuries but he is this beacon of good now a days so he'll live unless they let him cut loose and be a badass again like when he dismembered Savior.

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I hope they develop Jibril before killing him off. We've hardly seen him.
Rey is probably going to die as well, indeed. Man, if only eps came out faster...

AZHaro
Sat, 05-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Meer and Neo will most likely die, Athrun, Kira, and Shin won't die, they are the characters that makes Gundam Seed Destiny more intersting.

Your signature is way too big. Max dimensions: 400x80. Please read the rules before you continue posting.

GotWoot Moderator

Madell
Sat, 05-14-2005, 09:28 AM
All are going to die except Thorri Gundam and Harro Gundam

PSJ
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:29 AM
wow that was funny madell.

i kinda think they will kill either asuran, kira or shinn. think about the shock effect it would have. especially if it was kira or asuran.

Madell
Sat, 05-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow your funny too with your saviour sig !

Mae
Sat, 05-14-2005, 06:16 PM
My predictions (entirely guesses, I have no idea what will happen in this series):

Neo will definately not survive. At the last minute he will turn against the earth alliance and sacrifice himself to save everyone (again?).

Stellar will die either in battle or from her drugs and modifications. Shinn, unfortunately, will live (only now he has his sister's cellphone AND whatever that thing was that Stellar gave him for motivation). Sting will die. Yzak and Dearka will NOT die, because I don't want them to.

Dilandul will die for his genetic engineering sins. Rey will kill him and die in the process (sneeks up to give him a hug, stabs him in the back, shot by guards). Lacus will live and become the head of the new PLANT government. Kira will live (happy ending for them). Cagalli will live because she needs to take back her country. Athrun, though, Athrun might actually die. Very emotional scene, unhappy ending for Cagalli.

RedX1z
Tue, 06-14-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm predicting Cagalli and Mia. I predict Shinn will kill Cagalli for being so annoying and also for being a know-it-all, and Mia will probably get killed by accident by Kira or someone. Well, those two are annoying from my point of view, but meh, I could be wrong.

LokeXero
Wed, 06-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Im thinking both Kira and Shinn will die from the main cast, pretty much a self sacrifice in Kiras case being killed by Shinn and then Shinn dying to Athrun or Cagalli..

thejamppa
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:58 AM
Dullendaal is very likely to die. Mia Campbell / Fake Lacus has good changes to die as well. Rey is most likely to die and Lunamaria I think has fifty-fifty changes of surviving... And of course leader of Blue COsmos, neo's boss will die and quite many members of LOGOS. Will Shinn live, he has good changes but I do not think nothing is sure but Athrun and Kira will live ( most likely )

MeroTZ
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm guessing Shinn will die, probably because he presumes Kira or Athrun (I'm hoping Athrun) isn't going to actually kill him, and then they do. He's too overconfident.

I doubt Neo will die, seeing as he already did once (Mwu or not, he died in SEED).

I'm guessing Kira wont die, because if he were going to, it would have happened at the end of SEED. I kinda felt like, after that fight, he had passed his real big chance to die and is now "safe". Same for Andy.

I'd almost say Athrun is in danger. I wonder why they've kept justic separate from the other AA people in the opening?

DDBen
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm guessing none of the main characters who survived Seed are very likely to die.

Also I just don't see Neo as dying as why bring back Mwu if you don't plan to undo the unpopular ending you gave to him in seed.

I think that Rey, Lunimaria and possibly Shinn are also very likely to die.

However I feel that only Lunimaria or Shinn will die and not both. Her dying might be the last method the writers have of reforming Shinn at this point in the story.

thejamppa
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:23 PM
To be frank, Lunamaria is not that important character, ok she is one of the prettiest female characters in GSD but that doesn't mean much. Only real affect she has can be her relation between Shinn and Athrun. The main story lies in Shinn, Kira and Athrun. If any of these trio will die, it will happend in last episode. So anyone who is not main character, can die about any time. And some of main characters might die in last 2 episodes. Rey is like guy who has paintes bullseye on his forehead. But I'm not sure that he dies, changes are very, very good. Just some what I think...

Mut
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by: thejamppa
To be frank, Lunamaria is not that important character, ok she is one of the prettiest female characters in GSD but that doesn't mean much.
Just say it, you are the most flaming gay person ever to walk on Earth.

Say it.

antoine
Fri, 06-17-2005, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by: thejamppa
Rey is like guy who has paintes bullseye on his forehead.
LOL

ArcZero
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:44 AM
I want Rey die in the most horrible way possible. he'd lose a battle with someone and when he comes out of his MS he'd be missing his right foot, left leg, all his fingers except his pinkies, and his hair. and he'd also have a GIANT hole on his left cheek. then someone's gonna see him and scream monster and shoots hims 13 times. some of the bullets will also go into the hole on his left cheek and out his right cheek making another hole. and he starts crying like the bitch he is and all of a sudden the cockpit door of his MS will fall off and land on him. and that's the end of Rey Za Burrel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Okay, 44 episodes has passed now and as expected the druggie trio embraced the sweet dust.

Does anyone have any new predictions?

I still stand by that Rey will die, along with Gil, Djibril & Meer.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:26 PM
I agree, that Rey, Djibril, Gil, & Meer will die. I think that the Dom pilots will also. Then, Luna, Shinn, Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagalli will all survive by some mysterious plot device.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah. Exactly. DOM troopers are living targets, and the main characters are immune to all harm.

Except Luna, she might die to trigger Shinn's eventual confrontation with Rey

Freki
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
I think just to hammer home that the creative well has run dry, Neo, piloting Strike Rogue, will protect AA's bridge from a shot from Minerva and die saying he makes the impossible possible. IJ will be detonated next to Dullindal's ultimate weapon while Cagalli cries from Akatsuki about how Athrun can't sacrifice himself. As this happens Kira fights Rey who eventually gets blasted by something else so that Kira doesn't have to kill anyone. Shinn and Dullindal are left so they can fight each other I guess. Oh and just so that the head of ZAFT is being played by a true mastermind in GSD and SEED, Rey will be ultimate bad guy. DOM troopers will all die in one episode to some druggies too. I think I deserve that cookie now.

Kovash
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Talia: Taunhausser! Fire!
Mariu: Evade!
Pilot of AA: To late!
*Neo watches as the AA is obliterated by the Anti-Proton beam*
Kira: WTF!?
Neo: Fuck that, I'm the one who makes the impossible, bloody well possible!
Athrun: NEO!
Kira: ATHRUN!
*Rey turns up and destroys Sky Grasper*
Athrun: HIENE!!!
*Shin blows up the Requiem*
Athrun: NICOUL!!
Kira: TOLLE!!!!
*Dillundal Wins and instigates his Jennifer Government*
Athrun: !!
Kira: !!!
Shinn: Well... shit...

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:44 PM
ROFLMAO

If only...

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash
Neo: Fuck that, I'm the one who makes the impossible, bloody well possible!
Athrun: NEO!
*Rey turns up and destroys Sky Grasper*
Athrun: HIENE!!!
*Shin blows up the Requiem*
Athrun: NICOUL!!
Kira: TOLLE!!!!

Gold. I love the random name calling.
This must be experienced with Neo having an extremely british accent.