PDA

View Full Version : Naruto T-shirt

Psyke
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Would you wear this shirt out? Or would you rather by dead than caught wearing it?

http://img171.echo.cx/img171/8572/csp145387qq.jpg

Just kinda curious....... as it was one of the few non cartoony T shirts I found surfing at Hobbylink.

Madell
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
I would be Dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
The front is cool but the back is ugly...and another colour maybe ?

darkshadow
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah i definitly would i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif lol i really like the prints being black, and not some fancy colors i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but i would probably wear it easier if it was black ( shirt) en red ( print) or blue and black

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 05-11-2005, 01:17 PM
i would wear it but in blue, half the people who live in britian dont know about Naruto

SK
Wed, 05-11-2005, 01:20 PM
i would wear it but i dont like the back.

PSJ
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:32 PM
the front looks decent, take out the japanese signs and put the kyuubi seal mark on the chest. remove the konoha leaf from the arm and remove the kyuubi from the back and i would wear it as it would be cool and not look like an anime shirt.

Fox Fire
Wed, 05-11-2005, 05:36 PM
yhea, the back sucks, it makes me not wanna wear it.

Mut
Wed, 05-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Looks like a pretty shitty shirt. I wouldn't wear it not because it has to do with anime, but more because the design sucks.

Assertn
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:33 PM
i was looking for that shirt! i saw it before and thought it was pretty sweet......
then again im a big fan of orange

Y
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Nope. I'd wear the shirt Naruto wears that just has that one symbol on it, though.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm also a fan of orange and the front looks good with the seal and all so i would wear it.

Psyke
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:06 PM
This is the other not so cartoony shirt....... still a little too fancyful for my liking though....

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/1758/ns4rs.jpg

Check out Hobbylink Japan (http://www.hlj.com) for more.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:33 AM
the back sucks but the front looks good.

SK
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:39 AM
i agree with psj the front looks cool but the back is way to busy. i hate busy shirts, i try and keep it simple.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:53 AM
yea too busy and it lacks in design, but i guess they need some ugliness factor for it to not look like a normal shirt.. if you just clear the back it would look like any other shirt you could buy in the local mall

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:57 AM
The black shirt there, I'd easily wear. The orange one - nah. Don't like the colors.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:24 AM
i like the black 1

kAi
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:56 AM
They can make a shirt look good from the front, but then fuck it up by putting something on the back.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 05-12-2005, 10:10 AM
maybe if they put one of the forehead protectors on the sleeve and took them off the back

Assertn
Thu, 05-12-2005, 10:27 AM
haha....i was going to make a comment.....but it seems everyone has already said the exact thing i'd say i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:12 PM
then whats the point of posting?

oh and putting a fore head protector on the arm sounds unnecessary to me, it would look better to just edit out the forehead protectors altogether.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:56 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, darkshadow that sig looks a bit big, but i cant check stupid public pcs --'

Assertn
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
then whats the point of posting?

well lets see......
someone asks for opinions from multiple people

my response expresses my opinion that the poster asks for...

i'll let you do the math, spam-master PSJ

RESPONSE TO BELOW: its not the post-count that institutes a spammer, you know -_-

Mut
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Waiting for PSJ to call assertn a spammer for having more posts.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
, darkshadow that sig looks a bit big, but i cant check stupid public pcs --'

yeah i fixed it now, thx to you and assertn for the heads up

PSJ
Sat, 05-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Waiting for PSJ to call assertn a spammer for having more posts.

then you can wait for a while mut.

basey44
Sat, 05-14-2005, 07:06 AM
lol bloody spammers. i mean come on, 5000+ posts, crazy

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-16-2005, 11:17 AM
lol, i agree with basey not implying anything but maybe you wanna do some other stuff ^^'

Strider
Mon, 05-16-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm feelin' the fronts of both shirts, more so the orange as I don't mind brighter colors at all. It's just difficult finding orange fitteds that go with them, that aren't Astros. Hrm.

But, the designs while somewhat large are subtle and most likely wouldn't be regarded as an anime shirt by people who had never seen it. Eliminate all the backs, especially those forehead protectors on the black t-shirt, and I'd rock them when just relaxing around the house or outside around the way.

Don't know if any of you have seen the t-shirts that show you what to do or what not to do to get out of something (i.e. - work, caught cheating, stealing, etc.) .. they should make those with Naruto characters, in all their odd, comedic glory. Or something with the hand seals on the front. It'd look like a sign language shirt to someone not smarter than the average bear.

// Strider. Out.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 05-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Id wear the orange one, I like orange, and the design is subtle enough that only those in the know would recognize.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 05-18-2005, 02:25 AM
With Naruto coming to American TV soon, I want a shirt that says, "I was a fan of Naruto three years before you knew it existed." I know it sounds elitist, but I don't really care about who I offend. Afterall, if I can't offend someone, what's the point of living?

Y
Wed, 05-18-2005, 02:31 AM
You won't offend anyone - they'll laugh at you for wearing such a faggy shirt.

JusDaMan
Wed, 05-18-2005, 08:33 AM
its all about matching here and if you can pull off the look...

with orange it will be hard to pull off... but If you have a orange shirt get a pair of dark blue jeans and a pair of air force ones (nike) all white and you straight. Better yet you find urself a pair of orange and white shoes

for the black shirt you can wear anything with it. black and white shirts go with anything.

also it depends on where you live though. Though most people think pink is gansta around here it is played out. most people out of state see a guy wearing pink and they get labled gay.

as i said. its all about wearing things that go with stuff.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I really can't believe all of you are criticising that T-shirt. I actually think it's a really good design. I'd assume that most naruto T-shirts would just feature some obnoxious promotional artwork of naruto, sasuke, and sakura looking more badass then they really are. This T-shirt is far more subtle. Most people who've never heard of naruto wouldn't get it but the few who have would give you a wink and nod and maybe even mad props.

My little brother actually made me a T-shirt. He drew a design of the death god from the third's summon/seal and put it one a white T-shirt. It looks really nice If I can get my hands on a camera I'll try and post a picture of it. Not quite sure if i'll wear it in public yet. Although then again it does look really really cool. Anyone who isn't familiar with naruto will have no idea of what to make of it.

ChaosK
Wed, 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
mix match, take the front of the orange t-shirt, put it on the back of the black one. TA-DA! i can acctually do this...

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Maybe a black shirt with a really devilish Kyubii, front and back I may add, with red eyes and shit like that. And that black one. Front is good, back sucks.

Assertn
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:23 PM
lol, i agree with basey not implying anything but maybe you wanna do some other stuff ^^'

you mean instead of talking to you losers?

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-24-2005, 02:38 AM
Actually, I guess it would be "plagerism" to do so but I'd just get some JPEGs of say the "Kyuubi" seal or other stuff and get some Iron on paper and make my own. If you do it that way, you'll get the shirt exactly the way you want it anyways, if you don't like orange and black you could do black shirt with red silkscreen.

Personally I'd want a shirt with like the Kyuubi seal on the stomach, and maybe the heaven seal on the shoulder, and like the innards of a scroll on the back, those scrolls have the coolest damn writing ever.

I have plans do do my own Gensou Suikoden shirt too, once they design all 27 of the True Runes. Anyways, yeah, try and make your own, its artistic, fun, and when people say where can I get that you can hold out your hand and say "$XX and you can have one too!"

Mut
Tue, 05-24-2005, 02:45 AM
We keep the forums alive, you guys shit it up.