PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff I found on MAHQ

Curium
Wed, 05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I was looking through MAHQ today, and I found a few things that were interesting to me.

First, under ZAFT ships in GSD I noticed this was included, Gondwana (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/gondwana.htm). The only things in the description for now are it's length and that it is a heavy carrier ship. The length listed is 1200 meters. That is almost FOUR times the lenght of either the Archangel or the Minerva. It may be designed to transport the Destroy, though like I said it is listed under ZAFT.

Next while I was looking at the info for the Destroy (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/gfas-x1.htm), I noticed in one pic that the forearms are detachable, and at least according to the label under the pic there are cannons built in there.

And just because nobody was asking, and some of you probably don't care, under ZAKU Warrior (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-1000.htm) it says that ZAKU means "ZAFT Armed Keeper of Unity".

Guardian_2000
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Supposedly the forearms can function remotely after leaving the Destroy but I haven't heard a definite confirm on it.

As for the Gondwana I believe that was the main ship of the ZAFT forces when they stood guard of the PLANTS during the EA nuclear attack. Remember where Yzak and Dearka were. If I remember right anyways that is what that huge ass ship is.

PTX-003C
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:09 PM
geez....zaku is zaku......
what kind of name is that.....ZAFT Armed Keeper of Unity

Death13a
Wed, 05-11-2005, 08:05 PM
weren't Yzak and Dearka on Archangle/Orb's ship or on Enternal when they joined them?

Curium
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
As for the Gondwana I believe that was the main ship of the ZAFT forces when they stood guard of the PLANTS during the EA nuclear attack. Remember where Yzak and Dearka were. If I remember right anyways that is what that huge ass ship is.

I went ahead and took a look. You were right. It was in episode 9.

Something else that I know Terra will want to look and see. Heine played a role in that battle. I had been wondering why they were releasing model kits of the ZAKU Phantom in Heine's colors since I didn't remember him using one. I thought he hadn't appeared until he had the Gouf. Oh well now I know. I'd still rather have the Gouf model though.

Oh yeah, and Djibril acctually called himself a member of Logos in episode 9. Again I didn't think the term was used until Dullindal mentioned it when Heine was introed.

Amazing what you can find when you go back with new info from later episodes.

Guardian_2000
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Well they aren't really Heine's colors. They are the colors assigned to the prototype units. In the manga even the prototype Zaku is that same color scheme. But Heine doesn't pilot it. Some of the original prototype units in SEED were also similar to that color I believe. But you'd have to check the MSVs

PSJ
Fri, 05-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C

the named them that and then shorted it to ZAKU so there would be a least a little diffrence from the original ZAKU's. im suprised you didnt know.

PTX-003C
Fri, 05-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Originally posted by: PTX-003C

the named them that and then shorted it to ZAKU so there would be a least a little diffrence from the original ZAKU's. im suprised you didnt know.

that's why i dislike this idea.....
it's called zaku...i don't want those lame names...><

PSJ
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:30 PM
i agree it sounds cheesy but hell its not like it affects us all that much, we still will refer to them as zaku's.