PDA

View Full Version : Naruto movie 2 teaser!

yvliew
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:57 AM
http://s3.youshareit.com/files...38fbf438e35554cc1.html (http://s3.youshareit.com/files/82a487dcecd12c338fbf438e35554cc1.html)

don't know if this is posted.....

I got the DVD...so cool....LOL....

Mut
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Stop with the rasengan vs world shit.

EDIT:
It's called a sig, Psyke.

Psyke
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Yeah Naruto's just gonna use his rasengan and KO the last boss again......

And is that eye your own eye? Looks kinda freaky for an sig?

EDIT: Oops. Changed avatar to sig. How did that happen.....

Extrax
Wed, 05-11-2005, 08:42 AM
The movies just can't compete with the serie

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Wow that second movie looks just as crappy as I thought it would. If the series were like the movies Naruto would have died off a long ass time ago. Why won't the people who keep on producing this crap realize that this is is not the reason why so many people watch naruto in the first place.

Psyke
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Wow that second movie looks just as crappy as I thought it would. If the series were like the movies Naruto would have died off a long ass time ago. Why won't the people who keep on producing this crap realize that this is is not the reason why so many people watch naruto in the first place.

Because people would pay to watch this in the theaters in Japan. They won't stop something that's making a profit.

ilmaestro
Thu, 05-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
'The movies', yes, all one of them that have been released so far...
If they turned the really good parts of the main story into movies, like for instance the end of this Sasuke/Naruto fight, then you'd be complaining that you wouldn't be able to see such an important part of the story without going to a cinema in Japan. The movie served its purpose, as I'm sure the second one will too.

Destroyor
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:42 PM
The purpose of releasing naruto is to make money, deal with it.

potentialflip
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:22 PM
It's like Kamehameha vs the whole world type of thing. You cannot help it if that is Naruto's best move to date. It is like Sasuke using Chidori for his final attack. i do not see someones reasoning for hey stop with the whole Rasengan vs the world. Deal with it.

The story is not meant to intertwine with the series as everyone knows. You guys set too much a high standard for its movies when you know it does not go with the series at all. Get over yourselves.

XanBcoo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:38 PM
I just watched the first movie.
It's not terrible, I just took it for what it was.
Good flick.
Crappy when I think it's about naruto though.

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:44 PM
I'll translate the dialogue for you guys btw since I'm japanese l33t:

Naruto: I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THROWING ME INTO A TIMEWARP AND ABUSING MY FUCKING SHOW FOR PROFIT FROM STUPID FAT ASIAN KIDS!!!!!!! *RASENGAN*
Knight: ...

*explosion*

Naruto (narrator): Naruto movie 2 "The secret german knights of the last century timewarp featuring a Gaara cameo at the end to please fanboys" is coming soon! For now, enjoy some quick glances of the upcoming tea country filler arc! IT*S BADASS!!!!

*quick glances of the tea country arc at the end*

Fat asian kids: OMFG LWLARZLDRLZFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Narutards: Dude the movies seriously can't compare to the series...
Terra: No shit?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Preach it!

mage
Sat, 05-14-2005, 01:48 PM
rofl@kyubi chakra rasengan

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by: mage
rofl@kyubi chakra rasengan

That's what I was hoping for in ep 134.

yapchagi
Wed, 05-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: yvliew
http://s3.youshareit.com/files...38fbf438e35554cc1.html (http://s3.youshareit.com/files/82a487dcecd12c338fbf438e35554cc1.html)

don't know if this is posted.....

I got the DVD...so cool....LOL....

U mean u have the DVD for this new Naruto movie?
Or just the trailer?

mage
Wed, 05-18-2005, 06:29 PM
yes, he has the new movie on DVD even before being released in theaters.

Roy Mustang
Thu, 05-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: potentialflip
It's like Kamehameha vs the whole world type of thing. You cannot help it if that is Naruto's best move to date. It is like Sasuke using Chidori for his final attack. i do not see someones reasoning for hey stop with the whole Rasengan vs the world. Deal with it.

The story is not meant to intertwine with the series as everyone knows. You guys set too much a high standard for its movies when you know it does not go with the series at all. Get over yourselves.

THANK YOU!!!! That is the exact thing I try to tell people because they set too high of a standard for a movie that doesn't intertwine w/ the friggin show!

weakest anbu
Thu, 05-19-2005, 05:53 PM
;worthless I rather watch iruka and hinata bullshiting. but thx for the clip anyways good work.

Swee
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:53 AM
Naruto Movie 2 is real cool i guess.. definitely gonna b a nice movie!

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by: Roy Mustang

Originally posted by: potentialflip

THANK YOU!!!! That is the exact thing I try to tell people because they set too high of a standard for a movie that doesn't intertwine w/ the friggin show!

I'm tired of hearing that it doesn't intertwine with the series.

That doesn't give it an excuse to be a piece of shit.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-21-2005, 02:50 PM
It wasn't trying to be peice of shit, dumbass.
You're still holding it up to a higher standard, as if it would be as good as the series. Yeah, there are dumb parts, but it's just a freakin' movie - it's not that bad.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 05-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
It wasn't trying to be peice of shit, dumbass.

Well it wasn't trying very hard not to be!

Mut
Sat, 07-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Is this any different than the one in the OP?

http://web.njit.edu/~jb6/movie2_teaser.zip

Dare^2
Mon, 07-18-2005, 11:40 AM
Ideally, the first movie (and by proxy, the second) should be the example the series should follow.

The biggest issues I have with Naruto is lack of conciseness. Naruto involves a lot of wasted screen time in the form of excessive flashbacks, needless colour commentary, and lack of focus. There have been episodes of Naruto where the episode's previously mentioned fluffy bits outweigh the meat that is the genuine developement of both story and characters. The first movie actually had a consistent story with consistent action that ran at a consistent pace.

That aside, it was nice to see team seven actually doing a mission together where everyone was on equal footing with each other. As fun as the arms race between Naruto and Sasuke is, watching them all work a mission together while being relatively close in ability was refreshing. Hell, the fact that Sakura actually fought and fought well was refreshing. If the series was half as concise as the first film was, it would definitely be for the better.

Mut
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:38 PM
I still want to watch the movie i havent seen it yet

y4but
Sun, 08-07-2005, 11:03 PM
i saw the movie yesterday at the theater (in japan).

my personal rating would be, better than i expected. of course i was expecting the worst though cuz the trailer IS pretty bad.

though, it was a little predictable. but the series has been like that for a while. stupid shit.

but they WERE giving out cool necklaces for free, i got a cool gaara one i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jaredster
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: y4but
i saw the movie yesterday at the theater (in japan).

my personal rating would be, better than i expected. of course i was expecting the worst though cuz the trailer IS pretty bad.

though, it was a little predictable. but the series has been like that for a while. stupid shit.

but they WERE giving out cool necklaces for free, i got a cool gaara one

what do they look like?

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 06:54 AM
Is the link in the first post stillel working /../when I clicked it I got a bunch of files that looks like an ftd except they were named *randomgirlname*virgin.com o.0

Jman
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:41 PM
this movie better not suck

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:50 PM
this is a shitpost, behold my power!!ONEONE!!ONE!