PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 31

LaZie
Tue, 05-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Sub version is out by Chihiro
Chihiro 31 Torrent (http://bleachtracker.info:6969/)

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Great stuff, didn't feel like much actually happened, but it was nice to see more of Ichigo's powers explained and all that. The preview was hilarious as always.
I like Renji. It'll be nice to see his past explained in the next episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BTW, I just realized how fucking "same" all shounen shows are (fast as I am)... fights, concept, hidden powers... always reincarnated in one form or the other.
That doesn't stop 'em from being damn enjoyable to watch, though.

Crows_Kill
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Its a traditional story type, repeated again and again ,not just in shounen works- look at star wars, the martix, or just about any fantasy series like the lord of the rings or harry potter even- same basic plot development. Its an archetype- young hero with hidden powers and a dark past vs the universe. Heck, you could continue with that list to include the bible and the tales of king arthur. I think the japanese manga/anime writers are just much more open about admiting the type of story they are telling, no pretext to having a greater meaning or other enrichment, just balls to the wall story telling. By giving that type of story a name like "shounen manga" just eliminates a need to waste page space on describing the setting- you allready know what to expect, they just skip right to the good parts.

And yes, I know the matrx was based on anime and hong kong gun opera's, so that wasnt he best example, but you get the point.

On topic, yes, bleach rocks. Sooner or later Ichigo will have to meat someone who hands his ass to him, but it sure is fun watching him bull his way through his fights. its like a thin red haired japanese shaq with a sword.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 08:14 AM
I disagree, I get the feeling that Ichago is going to be able to just plain wipe the floor with everyone. It seems to be the nature of the show that no matter what happens Ichago can rise to the challenge.
However I do agree that this episode seemed a little slow, although was still enjoyable.
so heres a bunny.
(\(\
(o.o)
(")(")

GLS
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Lunar - Bleach 31 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2031%20%5B3608FDB1%5D.avi.torrent)
Go Get It!

Aeon
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:20 PM
I can't believe this ep, they took one of the bst characters(Renji) and made him look like some average Death God. I hope Zaraki wipes the floor with Ichigo. I now wanna know who that girl was that was fighting the captain in the ending this week.

Turkish-S
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM
whow nice epi we saw sandel hat in action..
and thnx for the bunny-.-

Hakeem_21
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I did like the flashback with the sandal guy its was cool seeing him attack Ichigo. And finaly Ichigo used his spirit power to attack thats was pretty sweet speciely when he dodged Renji's attack in the end like it was nothing. Hopefully he will meet Zaraki soon so that Ichigo will have to use more spirit power and other attacks.

Very good ep, but the next ep is also intresting.

Board of Command
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Very good episode. Ichigo's training part was very well done.

Roko
Thu, 05-12-2005, 01:13 AM
What boc said. I thought this fight was too short...should have extended it to another ep. but otherwise, it was already very good. bet renji and rukia had an affair

we finally got to see Sui Fong in the ed. she seems to be the ninja-type of figher. can't wait to see her in action.

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-12-2005, 03:24 AM
isn't she the same one who sticks a sword in chado's chest??? and then the kat save's him??

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Yep that's her.

GLS
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Great episode!
As said by others, the Urahara/Ichigo flashback was pretty cool.
And this is one of the endings I've been looking forward too. (I dont really care her Vice Captain, though)

Takuma
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Nice episode. really nice. The flashbacks in bleach are good and unabusive unlike naruto. Also nice fight plus renji got his chest split open. I think the little guy(forget his name) with them is gonna heal renji and ichigo or somthing like that.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 05-12-2005, 04:31 PM
But Renjis dead ? isnt he... unless that little 4th squad kid(kanaharo? soming like that) does some of his healing magic

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
renji dead?? i hope not..
cuzz he's badass. weak but badass.
and tamashii that avatar is forbidden it is animated.

kooshi
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Tamashii, since you now know that you can't spoil the anime, I suggest that you edit your posts to remove those contents. There are still many anime-only people in these forums. Also, read every rule that you come across. It's also quite obvious that you didn't bother reading the one at the top of the Bleach forums at top, posted by Mut.

Back on topic, this episode was quite decent, showing how Ichigo progressed in his training, leading to Renji getting his ass kicked. So far, the anime is doing quite well on portraying the manga.

kyubisrage
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
ARe you fucking retarded? You prob ruined most of the series for people. THe people dont go to manga section because they know there are spoilers. Dumbass.

Black ops
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:07 PM
LOL Just read this. Quite funny to see how he turned out. I already knew what happens since I read the manga but him spoiling practically everything for the next 10 episodes is funny, but wrong. Funny, but wrong. At least say spoilers and skip some lines before saying it. Damn....

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 01:59 AM
Tamashii, go to hell and burn. You just ruined the coming 30 eps or whatever for me. You have earned my eternal gratitude.
So I guess I'll read the manga now anyway since I already know what happens... it is truly fucking impossible to be an anime-only guy at this damn forum.

TwisT
Fri, 05-13-2005, 05:56 AM
Who is Tamashii?? Unless his post is completely deleted, there is no one with that name in this thread.. I wonder what the spoiler was.. If someone know you can tell me on IRC maybe??

But you really should read the manga.. Once i started i could not stop untill there was no more chapters.. Truly one of the best mangas (not that i've read many) ^^

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:48 AM
LOL, good thing it was deleted and i was at school (i think), lucky me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the posts were deleted.

Takuma
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Meh the stupid mofoker. At least I didnt pay attetion to most of it after I read one of the huge ones. lol As bad as it is though it really didnt mess up the whole storyline for me except for..... Well I'll leave it at that since I am not a stupid ballsack like some people.

kAi
Sat, 05-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Well, this was cool to see animated, damn Bleach is cool.

It's good to see that the flashbacks come after the fight instead of during, he lets the fight play till the end until it is interupted by flashbacks.

kyubisrage
Sat, 05-14-2005, 01:11 AM
cool tera you are a manga woman now. I feel bad for that fucker ruined it.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 05-14-2005, 01:41 AM
we didnt see them bits when kisuke was training ichigo did we? i cant remember

lilphatboi88
Sat, 05-14-2005, 02:09 AM
I'm an anime only guy in all animes. I don't like to read mangas, they take forever.

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 02:13 AM
God, you know what? Never fucking mind.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
we didnt see them bits when kisuke was training ichigo did we? i cant remember

yeah, the same sequence was in the manga...
after last weeks ep. i couldn't stand it anymore so i read the manga from then till current.

Aramis
Sun, 05-15-2005, 05:16 AM
Well, this got me interested in the constitution of those spirit forms. if i was cut like ichigo was, my arms would fall off. looks like they live as long as all those "spiritual organs" dont get hit..even if their heads get cut off...

tamashii
Mon, 05-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Wow... obviously an apology will go nowhere in this particular forum, but I'll give it a go (again).

I frequent several Bleach related forums. Several. This is, quite literally, the first time I failed to read up on all the rules/stickies for a given forum. Though I didn't create a spoiler topic, (as would be against the rules in Mut@t@'s sticky (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=13425&enterthrea d=y)) I did, apparently, include "spoiler" content. My confusion lie in the fact that I saw several Manga related threads/topics and was just ignorant to the purity of these particular forums towards the anime. Ignorance is not an excuse and for that, I apologize that my post may have ruined the next few episodes for some.

I would also like to point out that another person's post was removed as well (the person that warned me my post was a violation of spoiler rules). I have no idea why his was deleted as it gave no such spoilers.

It should go without saying, but as this is a fictional story, and anime/manga at that, it can be assumed that the hero will win. And should he/she lose any given fight, a rematch is sure to follow (and very quickly in most cases) where he/she becomes the victor. So I don't feel my comment saying Ichigo would defeat anyone (regardless of level) is a spoiler. I will even go so far as to say that if Ichigo were to be pitted in a fight with the Commander, he would somehow win as that is the nature of anime/manga. I gave no details for any of his fights that have been seen in the manga. Speculation and theory about shinigami/hollows are my own based on episodes already seen. If my post ruined the series for you, I would be very surprised, but still apologetic.

Terracosmo: I ruined the next 30 episodes for you? Irrational. However, I accept your eternal gratitude. I imagine you meant that sarcastically, but the ludicrous emotion displayed in your post makes me have little respect for your intellect. I "spoiled" the identity of one character (not even plot related) and said Ichigo wins fights (again, not really plot related). Remove the "spoilers" I mentioned from the entire storyline and it affects nothing in the storyline.

By the way - Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vadar.

-t

Itachi_y2k5
Tue, 05-17-2005, 12:52 AM
yeah tamashii we know i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifits shows a bit in all the trailers and thats why he says in the official movie "luke, i am your father" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-17-2005, 01:06 AM
"Terracosmo: I ruined the next 30 episodes for you? Irrational. However, I accept your eternal gratitude. I imagine you meant that sarcastically, but the ludicrous emotion displayed in your post makes me have little respect for your intellect. I "spoiled" the identity of one character (not even plot related) and said Ichigo wins fights (again, not really plot related). Remove the "spoilers" I mentioned from the entire storyline and it affects nothing in the storyline."

I couldn't care less about your respect. You spoiled me enough for me to get pissed off. That's it.

jing
Tue, 05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Spoiler is spoiler. Wether it spoils a character's name, a moment in the story, or whatever just don't do it.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:35 AM
Damn lucky that i didnt check this thread after i posted.

Shoulndt this tamashi dude get banned or something for what he did.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:27 AM
Jesus dies in the novel version of the Bible!

Jessper
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Jesus dies in the novel version of the Bible!

Wow, bumping an old post with useless information. Very nice.

Turkish-S
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:12 PM
jessper some people watch other sub's and post there reply's later but yeah it is useless information.

ChaosK
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:58 PM
whew, i guess i'm lucky i started watching bleach after i could hear the spoiler