PDA

View Full Version : Itachi o.o

daisukekamiya
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
o.o i kinda think orochimaru got into his head and thats what changed him......or that he saw the clan doing something that he thought was wrong and thats what made him snap x.x;

Mut
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Orochimaru had nothing to do with Itachi going berserk.

Itachi is just badass.

Darkcarnage
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:34 PM
i jsut think itachi the kind fo guy who always pushing his limits and wants to see how far he can go, killing his whole clan was his way of testing how strong he really was after getting his M. shringan. also might of been he was looking for poeple in his mind that could be used later to test himself if he thought that had the talent to gain the same eyes he does.

SK
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:51 PM
because he can be.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
...I can't believe Mut changed his avatar.

Y
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Catbread always sucked.

Here's my theory on why Itachi is evil - he's not a terribly nice person.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-11-2005, 01:59 AM
He's not evil. It's not like he loves killing people and the taste of blood. He's more of a "Mad Scientist" than an evil person, he's confused and took things too far.

XanBcoo
Wed, 05-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah
he also seemed to have a complex about "individual strength" and "strength of a group" (the uchiha clan). I think he got tired of everyone talking about the good of the clan, so he killed them all to prove the strength of an individual. That and to test his strength.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Itachi doesn't talk much...and he has always had an expression on his face where its like he's thinking about something else, and doesn't need to concentrate on what's happening around him. Personally, I feel that those are the people you should just stay the fuck away from, or tell someone in authority and get them out of the picture fast. If you can't look at someone and get a general idea of their personality, or even their current mood you should be extremely careful... Itachi, I don't think....thinks in terms of "good" or "evil", "right" or "wrong". From what few words he's said, and his actions, we know that very arrogant, a deep thinker, sees and plans beyond the present, and has an extremely warped perspective of love, and loyalty. He loves his brother because he leaves him alive, cared for him when he was small, and wants him to grow stronger than him, but at the same time can kill everyone he knows...not just his ASSHOLE father....I would have killed him too, what a dick. And loyalty....well, I think he's loyal to anyone with strength, and if he feels as though one is holding him back, he'll either kill them and leave, or just leave. I feel Itachi has a very "Gokuu mentality" of always advancing, but he has taken the dark road and, grown complacent due to his narcissism, and has no passion...or at least doesn't show it.

That type of character scares me...and if I met someone like that in my life...I don't know what I would do.

Swee
Sun, 05-29-2005, 08:50 AM
I think he just wanna find out how strong is he by killing his whole clan and cut a gash across his forehead protector.. lol..

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 06-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Itachi, In my opinion is one of the most interesting characters in Naruto...Not to mention one of the most badass. I wouldn't say that he doesn't think in terms of good and evil, but rather that through his sense of strength and power has transcended morality, because it would "hold him back" from finding what he really wants. He is a character, who, above all else, wants power, and he'll do anything to get it.

ChaosK
Wed, 06-01-2005, 07:34 PM
itachi killed every1 because they were all dumbasses, sasuke was the only 1 that was a semi-non dumbass.

Lefty
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:08 PM
He's a bitch pure and simple. Plus a few people made a crack about his nail polish being tacky, that just set him off.

-GunSlinger-
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:10 PM
don't you all know? Itachi is evil because someone stole the last donut from him

ChaosK
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:14 PM
no, itachi is all for cream puffs...not donuts.

Lee 15226
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:37 AM
I personally think that itachi just made it look like he killed his clan just soo that sasuke can have a reason to surpass him. Ya i know its just a theory but i must admit its a pretty good one and makes perfect sense.

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Itachi most likely (99.9%) killed his clan, because as it explains in the flashbacks during the Naruto/Sasuke fight, Itachi had several reasons to do so. There are several reasons why Itachi wouldn't kill Sasuke, one being that he's his kid brother and the ONLY Uchiha he had feelings for. Not to mention, who better to present a challenge later down the line than a child with 1/4 his own potential? Itachi so rarely gets a challenge, after all.

Jman
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I hate Itachi for not killing Sasuke

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Lee 15226
I personally think that itachi just made it look like he killed his clan just soo that sasuke can have a reason to surpass him. Ya i know its just a theory but i must admit its a pretty good one and makes perfect sense.

yet he managed to fool everyone else in existance... riight...

weakest anbu
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: daisukekamiya
o.o i kinda think orochimaru got into his head and thats what changed him......or that he saw the clan doing something that he thought was wrong and thats what made him snap x.x;

puberty.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 11:05 PM
hmm that doesnt make sense but it also does:

itachi was acctually like 13 at that age...

yet, its not a possibility or sasuke may of done it too. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

American Hero
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by: daisukekamiya
o.o i kinda think orochimaru got into his head and thats what changed him

Oh, good Jesus...

Itachi is just a ambitious egotist who wants to prove his own self worth by slaughtering every challenge that stands in front of him.

He does this quite well.

ChaosK
Mon, 06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
let me guess, you idolize him.

American Hero
Mon, 06-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Yes. It's always been my dream to become an animated, make-believe ninja with unimaginable (and completely ridiculous) power.

Good guess.

Zinobi
Sat, 07-16-2005, 05:59 PM
lets see we can say itachi is a complete badass or we can say that he made it look like he did it so sasuke could kill whoever did it
why wouldnt itachi do it because he saw more potential in sasuke so itachi would track whoever it was and give clues to sasuke along sasukes adventures

American Hero
Sat, 07-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
lets see we can say itachi is a complete badass or we can say that he made it look like he did it so sasuke could kill whoever did it
why wouldnt itachi do it because he saw more potential in sasuke so itachi would track whoever it was and give clues to sasuke along sasukes adventures

Wait. What?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-16-2005, 11:26 PM
It would be funny if he actually spoke in run-on sentences.

Jaredster
Sun, 07-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: American Hero

Originally posted by: Zinobi

Wait. What?

I think he is saying that if Itachi didn't kill his family, why didn't he leave clues that would lead Sasuke to the real murderer.

Which really doens't make sense anyways.

naruto-kira
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:23 AM
nah i think itatchi didn't really want to kill the whole clan, i do believe someone else is behind it besides itachi or maybe he was force to kill his family or else a bad villian will do it themselves. its really hard to believe itachi is born pure evil after parents love him so much...and leaving sasuke to test his strength really didn't make sense, y dont anyone jus kill him if he wanted to be the strongest, or why would he join the akatsuki clan and why not kill everyone in the akatsuki clan to test his strength...i do think there is a great evil power that didn't explain yet...

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:57 AM
or he was forced to do it because sasuke was going to get killed, thats why he(sasuke) wasnt killed by itachi?

kimbap629
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:36 AM
i think itachi is like byakuya from bleach. he acts like he's evil but he's only following orders given to him by someone of a higher status.

Enderz
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:24 AM
I think that he wanted to test his mangikju (dont know how to spell it ) by killing all poeple in the clan to see how strong it was. He also found out that sasuke could use it to so he wanted sasuke to get it and maby he wants sasuke to follow the same path that he did by getting the mangikju earlier.

He maby got evil after killing his best friend.

American Hero
Tue, 07-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by: Enderz
I think that he wanted to test his mangikju (dont know how to spell it ) by killing all poeple in the clan to see how strong it was. He also found out that sasuke could use it to so he wanted sasuke to get it and maby he wants sasuke to follow the same path that he did by getting the mangikju earlier.

He maby got evil after killing his best friend.

This is very insightful.

Mut
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:27 PM
hes evil to make the plot better, simple

basey44
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:54 PM
i think it was a test of his emotional capabilities, to see if he could kill everyone he ever cared and about and all who loved him. really it isnt much of a test to run around and kill everyone while they are asleep, it only proves to urself that you can kill sleeping people

Hikyuu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:05 AM
First off if Itachi didnt kill his family he wouldnt fit as well into the badass bishounen fan club.. secondly.. half a plot to a show would be missing if he pussied out..

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:48 PM
or he could be like a certain somebody from bleach manga (i wont say incase some here dont read it) and put people under the illusion that the whole clan is dead when really they're happily living but secluded.

(i dont really believe this but we're talking about unreasonable things right now so why not?)

Mite Gai
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Or he could have done it so that people on this very forum would start a thread about it and question his egotistical badassness.

Enderz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:20 AM
maby he chose to go over to the dar side so he could gain more power just like anakin

Strider
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
Or he could have done it so that people on this very forum would start a thread about it and question his egotistical badassness.

Pretty much. Why need a reason to be evil?

aznroyale
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:56 AM
I think that Oro brainwash Itachi like Sasuke... as i remember the only reason Oro wanted Sasuke cause he couldnt get Itachi no more cause he said he's more powerful than him

naruto-kira
Fri, 08-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Itachi is a weird wierd kid...no one know his goals and ambition at all. He killed the whole clan to prove his strength..he join Akatsuki for what reason??? working together with evil...???what a ugly child.

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 08-26-2005, 08:53 PM
itachi is just one of those guys that you should just leave alone because you never know what his true ambitiions are and what he's planning next. also the fact that he is so strong is also a good reason..

bloodykunai
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Maybe he did it cause he was forced to do it.
It could have been something like a test before entering the Akatsuki
Come to think of it:
NO one in this organisation has BONDS. Maybe he was forced to cut his,too.
That wasn't that hard to do, cause he hated everyone in the clan...except his little brother.
We could see, that he cared a lot for him and was very nice BEFORE he began to act "weird" <<they called it
He could enter the akatsuki, make sure about his strenght and kill his annoying clan in one strike. Good for him.
<< if it's like that
With saying this "foolish little brother"-thing , he stopped Sasuke from following him.
Or he wanted Sasuke to be stronger cause someone wated to kill him...
Who knows.
But I can't think of Itachi as a totally bad guy.
He is...mysterious, but he has his reasons.
In fact, Sasuke was the only one he had feelings for.
Don't think he has EVER planned to use him for a later fight with sharingan...

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Itachi changed out of his own free will. The question that I really want to find out, and it most probably will be answered: Why did he choose his path? There must have been something he saw, realized or was told in order for him to carry out such extreme actions. Sure, his motives may have been selfishly motivated. But I think Sasuke has something to do with the path he chose. Why do I say that? Well, Itachi could have easily killed Sasuke instead of creating his worst enemy. Why take the risk? True, part of the reason may be that he loves his brother (which I believe he does). But I believe there's more there than meets the eye (no pun intended).

narut0fan3
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Itachi's awsome! He's cool!