PDA

View Full Version : Flame of Recca

Def_X
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:44 PM
I have a question about Recca. When I watched it subbed years ago on VHS. At the end the group that subbed it put a lot of information about how a second season would be out cause of all the unanswered questions especially around Fuko and her weapon. Did the season just never get made? Was the fan base not there? Does anyone know what Im talking about?
*tried to revive an old thread but it wouldn't let me maybe cause it was from over 1/?/2004

Munsu
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:39 PM
im downloading it from AF-F right now... still waiting for them to finish for me to watch it

PSJ
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:15 PM
i dont know about the other season as the series gets much gore-ier and creeper after where the anime ended.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Recca ended after one season of 42 episodes, i have no idea why, and i don't exactly care.

if you have any spesific questions about the stuff which came after you can find the manga at boxtorrents

Def_X
Tue, 05-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Ahhh I loved the anime when I watched it. It's not the best but it was fun. Guess Ill have to get the manga. I'm kind of tired of anime ending without finishing stories they start 3 eps before it end.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:24 AM
the second part is nothing like the first, they are very very diffrent but it still is very good.