PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed

lilphatboi88
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
It really sucks that Muu La Fraga died episode 49. Someone tricked me by saying he dies in Destiny. So that bummed me out. I think it would be so better if he had survived, they killed him off and the only thing that happened was his hot chick blasted the other ship.

Topic moved since it's affiliated to Gundam Seed: Destiny.

GotWoot Moderator

Grim smile
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:37 PM
this better break a rule too. or i will be so pissed you are goin after me and just me

Grim smile, stop spamming. Don't be bitter because you got your thread locked. Do a search for a RECENT and general Gundam Seed thread and show it to me. If you can find one, I'll lock this one and bump that one up.

GotWoot Moderator

Def_X
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:20 PM
In the GS movies/(Im not sure what they are called but they are the whole series in 3 eps each an hour and half). Anyway in those eps when Muu "died" his mask was not floating in space leaving it possible he may have lived. This is speculation from other sites of coarse. Also in the movies to make sure you knew Kruze died you saw his mask floating in space.

Grim smile
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: Grim smile
this better break a rule too. or i will be so pissed you are goin after me and just me

Grim smile, stop spamming. Don't be bitter because you got your thread locked. Do a search for a RECENT and general Gundam Seed thread and show it to me. If you can find one, I'll lock this one and bump that one up.

GotWoot Moderator

im not mad. at you anyway. nice comeback too (no sarcasism intended)

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by: Def_X
In the GS movies/(Im not sure what they are called but they are the whole series in 3 eps each an hour and half). Anyway in those eps when Muu "died" his mask was not floating in space leaving it possible he may have lived. This is speculation from other sites of coarse. Also in the movies to make sure you knew Kruze died you saw his mask floating in space.

That speculation may end now because it's been confirmed: The mask is not removed. Mwu is dead.

What else to say? Seed was a great damn show and Shani was so cool. Forbidden is my all-time favorite Gundam. I actually prefer the Seed druggie squad over the Destiny one, so far at least. (even though I really like Auel).

Seed is one of my favorite shows ever, and I have the lifeless record of having watched the 4th video clip more times than I've screamed "Yzak is religion!", which I do on a daily basis.

PSJ
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:27 PM
ahh what a show yes, it really is awesom. to me mwus death was great it made his character even better to die like a hero.

horse
Tue, 05-10-2005, 06:12 PM
ah but now the girls need a new man to oogle now that mwu is dead

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Heine would have been the perfect "oogle-object" if he didn't die so quickly

Def_X
Tue, 05-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Def_X

That speculation may end now because it's been confirmed: The mask is not removed. Mwu is dead.

What else to say? Seed was a great damn show and Shani was so cool. Forbidden is my all-time favorite Gundam. I actually prefer the Seed druggie squad over the Destiny one, so far at least. (even though I really like Auel).

Seed is one of my favorite shows ever, and I have the lifeless record of having watched the 4th video clip more times than I've screamed "Yzak is religion!", which I do on a daily basis.

when was it confirmed?
what do you know mean it's not removed. have you seen the movies?

http://end-in-z.com/def/mu.jpg
Top is from GS Ep 49 / Bottom is from 3rd movie.(no mask)

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:58 AM
According to other people, the mask is still in... but I believe that was in the DVD rips of the TV series. Meaning that it's in the TV series, but not in the movies.
So which medium is most likely to be correct?

PSJ
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:02 AM
i guess the whole tv series is more likely to be correct. thats what i believe in anyway.

telemari
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
and Shani was so cool.
who?

Curium
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:16 AM
He was the pilot of Forbidden Gundam at the end of SEED. His death was pretty good.

Guardian_2000
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:30 PM
According to the way Tomino has done things before and other Gundam fans and sources I've dealt with the later production will take precendence. Hence why so many people got curious about why his helmet was removed the first time the movies were aired. That was part of the begging for discussions that they were gonna be making a seed 2 at the time. Atleast making an OVA for after SEED where Mwu would return. Instead the rumor turned out to be true we got a SEED 2 but not an OVA we have gotten Destiny and now the supposed return of Mwu. While its not official that its Mwu things are looking that way more and more. Again Terra you can say its not Mwu and I can say it most likely is. But the way things keep going its gonna be so.

Def_X
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one coming to these conclusions. Specially since in the new GSD intro it has Mu with a new scar.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:52 AM
"Again Terra you can say its not Mwu and I can say it most likely is. But the way things keep going its gonna be so."

lol "the way things keep going". Stop BSing. Nothing has changed from day 1 of the discussion. You have proven absolutely nothing (and neither have I). Have your opinion, but don't pretend like you're so sure it's right...

@Def_X: There is nothing to back up that it's Mwu in the intro. His facial features aren't much like Mwu's (and even so, facial features is not evidence in Seed because all chars have similar faces due to the art style). Of course hair grows and you get scars, but don't be so sure it's him.

Oh and please, don't turn this into another Destiny discussion. This is a SEED thread.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:59 AM
so what part of seed do you think was the best? the parts i loved were when kira first showed up in freedom, when asuran first showed up in justice and the last 5-10 eps those were orgasmic.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:01 AM
The whole last 10 eps (from when Realize kicks in and onward) was truly orgasmic, I felt like the first 40 or so episodes were just build-up for the most fantastic episode romp I've ever seen. Other than that, the death of Nichol, Kira showing up in Freedom and helping Athrun versus the druggies, the death of Uzumi (cagalli's father)... that episode was so DAMN good. That music (akatsuki no kuruma) + the fact that it was revealed that Kira & Cagalli were siblings... the timing of that moment was so ingenious, and then he died too... damn, good days.

Oh and I like when Yzak shot down that carrier full of annoying kids too. I hate kids.

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:04 AM
when yzak shot down that carrier with kids i felt nothing, when nichol died on the other hand i almost cried, the part after nichols death was too good, when asuran found the song and the flashbacks to the piano consert and all that om my god so sad :'(. i liked when kagari and kira met andrew to that was cool.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 06:06 AM
Yeah that was fun with the whole kebab sauce thingy. Yeah those were heartwrenching moments with Athrun and Nichol, still can't forgive fucking gundams.net which spoiled me on Nichol's death before I got there...

Well I probably would have felt nothing with the Yzak thing either were it not for my immense Yzak fandom and hatred for anime kids.

Madell
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Ahum...why the f*** would he remove the helmet if it doesn't mean anything ? he could just leave it there ans ave himself some money if it doesn't mean anything

PSJ
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by: Madell
Ahum...why the f*** would he remove the helmet if it doesn't mean anything ? he could just leave it there ans ave himself some money if it doesn't mean anything

dude discuss that in its proper thread(the mwu = neo thread) in here we discuss SEED as a whole.