PDA

View Full Version : Last game completed

Psyke
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Last game completed for me was Devil May Cry 3.

Currently playing Gundam Battle Assault 3 feat. Gundam Seed; Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3

Waiting to get: Gundam: One year war, Kingdom Hearts 2, FFXII

Turkish-S
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:03 AM
dbz saga's i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif
i saw the iso on torrentspy so i thought why not it was just 800 mb.
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO BUY THE GAME. it sux like hell and i have completed in 1 and an half hour.

Psyke
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
dbz saga's
i saw the iso on torrentspy so i thought why not it was just 800 mb.
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO BUY THE GAME. it sux like hell and i have completed in 1 and an half hour.

Yah I heard bad reviews about it, thats why I didn't get it. Budokai 3 was pretty good if you're a Dragonball fan though.

GLS
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Last game I completed was God of War (PS2). For my money, the best game so far in '05.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I'd say RE 4 is the best game of 05' so far. But God of War is supposed to be fantastic from what I've heard.

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Need for speed: Underground 2

Knives122
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater; really good game and very cool ending(Im talking about the thing after the credits)

starting God of War and it should be good

NM
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Last game I've played is Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory. Waiting to get Kingdom Hearts 2 and the new Naruto game coming in August, Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden.

GhostKaGe
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Project: Snowblind a m8 played it said he didn't like it personaly i didn't find it that bad crap pc didn't help make it an enjoyable gaming experiance

Mut
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:24 PM
The Sims 2: University.

I made my Sim sex everyone up.

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:16 PM
.hack//Whatever the last one was - doubt I'll play it again but it wasn't too bad...

Just started GitS:SAC and currently in the middle of GTA3.

Mut
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Here's a picture of my university sim, Jess:
http://img220.echo.cx/img220/2609/hotsim8pc.jpg
She is smoking hotttttttttttttt.

kAi
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Burnout 3, haven't really played many games as of late, but me and some mates just played this when we were bored at his house and ended up finishing it.

Deblas
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Just finished FMA: and the broken angel and I'm going to buy god of war soon. I'm currently playing WoW (Look for me, I'm Deblas)

complich8
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:23 PM
God of war is overrated. The presentation is awesome, it's neat and epic and all, but the battle system is a bit uninteresting. Or, at best, shallow. You generally have like 3 decent combos the entire game. DMC3 has it very seriously aced on variety in terms of actual content.

I enjoyed watching God of War. But the lack of huge epic boss fights between the hydra and Ares made it ... pretty boring. I'd have loved to see a lot more in terms of boss fights, and a little more responsive play control overall.

RE4 was pretty damned sweet though. And of course DMC3.

Lately my time-sinks have been Age of Mythology, Disgaea, and the original Devil May Cry. My roommate's been dumping untold hours into the latest Splinter Cell, DMC3 (still), and Shin Megami Tensei Noctourne.

KitKat
Tue, 05-10-2005, 05:56 AM
I'm almost finished Ico. I'm playing quite a few games atm, but that's the one I'm closest to finishing. I don't think I've actually finished a game since FFX. No wait, I did, I was forgetting emulator games. Zelda: Link to the Past would be the last one I finished.

Psyke
Tue, 05-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Here's a picture of my university sim, Jess:

She is smoking hotttttttttttttt.

Her back view looks hot.

GLS
Tue, 05-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by: complich8
I enjoyed watching God of War. But the lack of huge epic boss fights between the hydra and Ares made it ... pretty boring. I'd have loved to see a lot more in terms of boss fights, and a little more responsive play control overall.

I have to agree with you on that. More boss fights would've been better. Although, the boss fights that were in the game were pretty decent.

SK
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:50 PM
san andreas was the last game i beat, dont have much time anymore.

Board of Command
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Beat Far Cry last weekend.

Y
Tue, 05-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't have the stomach to beat Far Cry. Man that was a great looking game that played like shit.

Most recently, Devil May Cry 3 and Earthbound.

Aeon
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Just beat Jade Empire a couple days ago, working on ending Final Fantasy 7 now, just reached the 2nd disc.

Souryusen
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Just beat Half-Life 2 and I just started Guild Wars.

SK
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:53 PM
is guild wars any good?

Xollence
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Nah, I tried it once didn't like it much. http://www.stratics.com - Has details and pictures of all the MMORPGs that are out.

darkshadow
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:35 AM
jade empire

Souryusen
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
is guild wars any good?

Quite fun if you play it long enough to get out of the training area (anywhere from 20 minutes to DAYS.)

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:33 PM
The training area is a blast.

Turkish-S
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:34 PM
but is it realy a mmorpg??

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:37 PM
No. It's a multiplayer online RPG, but it isn't "massive".

Souryusen
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien
The training area is a blast.

It's alright but I felt it was too easy to do in a group; My preferred method of travel. I had no trouble doing 6 hours worth of questing solo. Diff'rent strokes.

Turkish-S
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Y what's the difference??

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Gosh, I bet it would be hard for you to go look it up on www.guildwars.com

Turkish-S
Sat, 05-14-2005, 03:48 PM
no it wouldn't but this was easyer.

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:01 PM
no it wouldn't but this was easyer.

Ok, here's the short answer. (http://community.gotwoot.net/blog.php?userid=727&id=74&page=view)

Turkish-S
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:07 PM
noob very funny i've already readed that.
and i agreed with this:
Now I know what you kids are thinking. "It's just the internet! Who cares, it's just the forums." Just shut up. You're all stupid and you can't use those to excuse yourselves from admitting your unlimited stupidity. None of you guys ever think about what you're posting. It's the fucking internet for fuck's sake

let's end it here going back to topic.

EDIT: hihi that was the bits which I did not like.

Mut
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:09 PM
turkish, I'm talking about people like you in that excerpt and in the entire blog.

By the way, nice job splicing the last sentence out of context.

SK
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:38 PM
didnt know that Y, so thats why there is no monthly fee eh?

Masamune
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:46 PM
last game finished... Resident Evil 4

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 05-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Finally I've gotten my hands on MGS 3. Probably going to have it finished in a few days. Also for everyone out there who hasn't played RE 4 all I can say to you is this DO IT play it anyway you can whether it's by borrowing, renting, or just plain stealing a gamecube. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

darkshadow
Sat, 05-14-2005, 05:01 PM
dont hype it like that, some ppl would be turned of by the, oh w8 i HAVE to stop to shoot you crap, thats just dumb, i like re4, but nothing i felt i HAD to absolutely play

@sharingan kakashi, um i thought no monthly fee BECAUSE of the add on packs that will be frequently be released, WHICH you have to buy, to enable their content for you( you can still get invited into addon pack areas by some1 who has the addon, but you cant go yourself)

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 05:45 PM
You don't HAVE to buy addon packs. ArenaNet split up into two teams after the launch. One team will work on the expansions and one team will work on addons for the original game that will be streamed directly in.

And yes SK, that is why no monthly fee.

Board of Command
Sat, 05-14-2005, 05:56 PM
I think they're making an expansion every year. I haven't heard about those addon packs though.

darkshadow
Sat, 05-14-2005, 06:02 PM
WHICH you have to buy, to enable their content for you

i meant that, you cant have the content of the new packs if you dont go and buy em, NOT that you need em to play the game or whatever

sorry for the confusing Y

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 05-14-2005, 11:38 PM
dont hype it like that, some ppl would be turned of by the, oh w8 i HAVE to stop to shoot you crap, thats just dumb, i like re4, but nothing i felt i HAD to absolutely play

Name me one game that looks as good as RE 4. Name me one game that packs nearly as much high quality original content as RE 4. Name me one game where you have both smooth fun action and RPG elements. Please name me one game that has come out this year that is more deserving on a must play status then RE 4. The game is amazing an almost every technical level. I can't think of a console game that looks as good or runs as smooth. Hell I haven't even seen a next gen game that looks as good as RE 4. Am I hyping it, hell yeah but then again few games are as deserving of the hype as RE 4.

Deblas
Sun, 05-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet

Name me one game that looks as good as RE 4. Name me one game that packs nearly as much high quality original content as RE 4. Name me one game where you have both smooth fun action and RPG elements. Please name me one game that has come out this year that is more deserving on a must play status then RE 4. The game is amazing an almost every technical level. I can't think of a console game that looks as good or runs as smooth. Hell I haven't even seen a next gen game that looks as good as RE 4. Am I hyping it, hell yeah but then again few games are as deserving of the hype as RE 4.

If you take out the RPG. Halo and Halo2

darkshadow
Sun, 05-15-2005, 08:15 PM
splinter cell chaos theory

Roko
Sun, 05-15-2005, 10:42 PM
wow..I just realized something: I've never finished a game from beginning to end. I've always played just parts of a game while my brother plays the other parts. Now I feel weird...

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics. That game is one of my favorites of all times (close second to ocarina of time). Just discovered the joys of damage split.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Bungie summed it up best, halo 1 and 2 are 30 seconds of fun repeated over and over again. From start to finish you'll be doing the exact same activities with little to no variation. RE 4 is always throwing new things at you whether it's new enemies, puzzles, or environments. From start to finish the player experiences one gorgeous set piece after another. Driving the scorpion tank in halo is closest thing I can think of as a stand out sequence while in RE 4 you've got the boat battle, the el gigante boss battle, the mine cart chase, the fire room, the wolverine cage, the maze, the castle, the secrete lab, an sequence where you fight side by side with a fricking helicopter, the fight against the right hand man, the Kruasher boss fight. If you even try and compare halo to RE 4 when it comes to the single player experience then you've obviously never played RE 4 or at least never played RE 4 for more then five minutes.

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Final Fantasy Tactics. That game is one of my favorites of all times (close second to ocarina of time). Just discovered the joys of damage split.

i got that game i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif its annoying you cant save in battles

Jessper
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:52 AM
I just beat God of War, pretty sweet game. Hard as hell on hard mode too, which is rare for games these days.

Xollence
Mon, 05-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

i got that game its annoying you cant save in battles

Yeah I never got past like the 5th battle. If you liked FFT, you should definitely play Vandal Hearts 2. It's a lot better and has a better storyline.

kooshi
Mon, 05-16-2005, 02:04 AM
Ah, FF Tactics, how I loved that game, yet I didn't finish it. Oh well, the last game I've finished is........ err........ I think FFX-2. Yeah, it's an old game, but my roommate had a lot of games, and I just happened to finish that last. The rest are only partially done, haha.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 05-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence

Yeah I never got past like the 5th battle. If you liked FFT, you should definitely play Vandal Hearts 2. It's a lot better and has a better storyline.

I don't see how you can say that with only 5 battles in. Tactics has the best story I've ever seen in a video game, and only xenogears promises to measure up. Plus its a strategy game with a system so close to that of an rpg that there was virtually no difficulty at all with the transition. Game play was brilliant. You should definately give it more of a shot. That story has so many levels to it you wouldn't believe. If you do decide to go through it, might I suggest raising Ramza as a squire with key spells from various mage classes, math skills to use them, teleport as a movement ability, damage split as a reaction, and either two hands or two swords as a support?

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I'll definately try out vandal hearts two. Nearly finished with 1, but I'm having trouble with this black knight guy that's destroying us.

To Xollence: Yeah, don't sit down to play that game unless you have a minimum of one hour to devote to any given session.

To Kooshi: If you don't know what happens at the end yet, you should finish it. You're going to be sooooooooo mad!

Xollence
Mon, 05-16-2005, 02:48 AM
VH1 was pretty good too. It's been so long since I beat it though I wouldn't mind playing it again. Do you have the actual game or the rom?

Yeah I'll definitely give FFT another shot.

Strider
Mon, 05-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
I just beat God of War, pretty sweet game. Hard as hell on hard mode too, which is rare for games these days.

Maaaaan! I just beat this game on Spartan Mode (Hard), too. It was seriously challenging at numerous battle parts. I'm playing it now on God Mode, to unlock some of those later FMVs. But, this is the last game I've beaten. Before that .. Er, Prince of Persia? .. Got close to finishing X-Men: Legends, but never did. Need to finish that one, I like the X-Men.

// Strider. Out.

Hellraiser
Tue, 05-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Uh... Halo 2, four months ago.

Turkish-S
Wed, 05-25-2005, 03:18 PM
FINALLY jade empire in 22 hour's with the magic girl and on the good side.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-25-2005, 04:53 PM

what lvl were you?

SK
Wed, 05-25-2005, 05:01 PM
about to complete tekken 5, just need to beat damn ogre in devil within and i get devil jin unlocked. devil within reminds me of ocarina of time...just simpler.

Kovash
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, I have no bloody idea o_0

I've spent so long without income that I havn't been buying any new games... the last few I remember playing and completeing were;

- Zelda: Minish Cap (Make this game 3D, for the love of GOD it was great)
- Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Fun, if annoying to get used to)
- Naruto Gekitou Taisen 3 (It depends on what you mean by 'completed' though, I've unlocked everything...)
- Zelda: Wind Waker (for the 10 billionth time)
- Vampire the Masqurade: Bloodlines (I WOULD have finished it IF the lag didn't destroy my computer.)
- Homeworld 2 (Gaming bliss... *sighs*)
- Kirby: The Crystal Shards (Anyone makes fun of Kirby and I'll gut them.)

darkshadow
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:28 PM
i finished bloodline on my kickass comp

Jessper
Wed, 05-25-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash
- Vampire the Masqurade: Bloodlines (I WOULD have finished it IF the lag didn't destroy my computer.)

Oh man, have you played Redemption? It puts that pathetic attempt at a game known as bloodlines to shame. It isn't brand new (and crappily made) so you won't have lag issues, and it doesn't look too bad.

I just beat Might and Magic 7 after the cd breaking like 2 years ago lol. Sweet game until the end heh.

Turkish-S
Sun, 07-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow

what lvl were you?

a bit late but lvl 23 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.
and i just finished oddworld stranger's wrath damn that game was good.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Well I just unlocked everything in Dynasty Warriors 5 so that would be it.
Before that it was Tales of Symphonia.

Nai
Sun, 07-31-2005, 06:02 PM
Valkyrie Profile.

This game just gets better and better each time I play it.

I'm working on completing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne at the moment. Not too far into it, at the first Dante battle ( which is freakin' badass, I might add ) just.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: Nai
Valkyrie Profile.

This game just gets better and better each time I play it.

Hell yeah, I love that game. One of the finest RPGs ever made - I'm also planning to replay that one.

Lezard <3

Nai
Sun, 07-31-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Lezard <3
Indeed. Lezard Valeth reminds me of Harry Potter, actually. Only a lot more sexy, twisted and with a severe lolita complex.

And yeah, I really love VP as it offers a whole new perspective on things compared to other RPG's. I mean shit, EVERY good and decent person in that game either dies or gets to spend their days in melancholy after a beloved has passed away. Badrach was also one of the most depressing characters to ever grace a game.

Lenneth is also a freakin' badass protagonist. Especially when she faces Brahm. So sassy!

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Hell yeah. It was such a sad game, yet beautiful in all that darkness.

Did you know that Lezard was voiced by Takehito Koyasu (Mwu in Seed, among several other roles of course) in the japanese version?
It might sound strange, but it was strangely befitting to see a "nerd" like Lezard have such a sexy voice.

dark maginn
Sun, 07-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Last game i played was god of war and golden sun 2

Nai
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Did you know that Lezard was voiced by Takehito Koyasu (Mwu in Seed, among several other roles of course) in the japanese version?
No, I did not. But that does actually sound... very fitting. How I wish they would let us select if we wanted to play with Japanese or English VO's in games. I was rather surprised by how good the English VO's in VP were tho. Especially in combat.

It also scared the hell out of me when I found that in the English version Arngrim ( the freaking Schwarzenegger of VP! ), Lezard and Lawfer were all voiced by the same person. A freaking woman (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=30357)! Too bad har talent seems to be getting wasted on Pokemon now. We need more good English VO's!

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:52 PM
Holy fucking shit, a woman voicing Arngrim? I can't even begin to understand that. Wow...

Krbadass
Sun, 07-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
Last game I completed was God of War (PS2). For my money, the best game so far in '05.

Same here, and i agree.

Y
Sun, 07-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Resident Evil 4.

Amazing. Just fucking amazing.

complich8
Sun, 07-31-2005, 11:21 PM
I just finished Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (AKA: Obscure Japanese RPG). It sort of felt like it started slow, and the plot is pretty linear, but it speeds up and gets surprisingly gripping as it goes on. It's built on the engine of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (another Obscure Japanese RPG), but has actual voice acting (and generally not bad voice acting either), more complete and more fluid modeling, a much richer storyline, and an actual party instead of just the protagonist and his cadre of demons.

One nice thing about it was that it's a good deal shorter than nocturne, as far as time investments go. I spent a grand total of about 44 hours in the game, and was WAY overleveled for the last level and the final boss. Nocturne ate about 90 hours to get through the fifth kalpa and then clear the game (though I probably could have done that quicker, had I known more about the system and spent more time taking advantage of sacrificial fusion).

So yeah, both forays I've made into the MegaTen series (Nocturne and DDS) were extremely rewarding. If you're a console rpg fan with a ps2, those two are absolutely worth picking up.

I'm eagerly awaiting DDS2 now. I hear it's only a month away...

ChaosK
Sun, 07-31-2005, 11:30 PM
hmm (does recompleted games count?)
if so: FFIX-1 week ago
if not: Starfox battle:Assault (i thought this game would be good, it wasnt bad considering the starfox series has all been pretty much the same, the multiplayer mode is kickass.
Currently playing: a bunch of crap
Waiting for: KHII, FFXII

LaZie
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Just replayed Xenogears and about to replay Disgaea.

Also, I'm currently playing an open-beta tactical mmorpg named Dofus, which has a fighting style similar to FFT or Disgaea.

Just wanting to let you know. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Xollence
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:46 AM
I just finished playing The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age. It's actually really fun and the graphics are way better than the other LoTR games. It just takes forever to beat since it has so many scenes from the movies.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:27 AM
So yeah I just got all weapons in Soul Calibur 2, so I'm all ready for Tekken 5. Go me!

basey44
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:36 AM
haha yea soul calibur rocks, did u just get all the waepons or did u unlock everything like i did i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
i was determined to finish it properly cos i did the same thing for sc1 on my dreamcast, that and its just a totally awesome game. go kilik

KDM
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Resident Evil 4 for the seventh time.
FF X-2 meh...

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:26 AM
@basey:

Yeah I have all outfits, characters and everything in collection history etc too.
The only thing I haven't done is max out the experience in Weapon Master mode, that felt unnecessary to do.

I also did the same for SC with the Dreamcast... a game which I actually preferred over SC2 for some reason.

complich8
Tue, 08-02-2005, 06:40 PM
some people like sc2's tighter controls, faster better 8-way run and step-dodges, and deeper play control.
some people prefer sc1's slightly more forgiving controls, and a less 8-way-run heavy game in general.

Not to mention stances. Those definitely go either way ... and a lot of characters have them. Nightmare in particular has a craplot of stances (like 3 or 4, it's been a while) and can cycle between them VERY quickly, making for deeper play, but also a lot less intuitive control (since the same button combo can do drastically different things in a different stance). I could definitely see disliking them, compared to the simpler system in sc1.

I like SC2 better, but only on the xbox and cube. The ps2 controllers just totally blow for fighting games. Mushy d-pads suck.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Last video game Ive beaten is.. None ( Id ont copunt pokemon as a game and neither should you >> )
Ive gotten close to beating.. Kingdom hearts and Ape Escape MTV snowboarding.. But I generally either get distracted or am just soooo bad at the game I cant make it like to the third level.. Oh Wait.. with cheats/ lots of coins Ive beaten the TMNT Arcade game fro Nintendo.. and The Xmen arcade game.. >> with friends..

Enderz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Last game completed:Ratchet and Clank

PLaying:Guild Wars

Waiting for:FF-12/FF-7(2)/KH2 (its all about roleplaying)

Munsu
Fri, 08-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Last games I passed (I really don't know which one it was)

Suikoden III, Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasy X

Games that I'm about to finish:

Disgaea and Suikoden IV

Games that I still want to finish, but I'm still halfway through:

Xenosaga and Final Fantasy X-2 (I doubt I'll ever finish this one)

dark maginn
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:31 PM
I just completed final fantasy 8 and 7

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Last game? Well, I finished Baiten Kiatos(the most disapointing game ever!), and Kingdom Hearts(10 times and still awsome!) at the same time. I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2 and the new Zelda. Link cell-shaded is just wrong...

Y
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:46 PM
I just finished the only beautiful game ever - Ico.

Jadugar
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Last game I completed was Golden Eye 64. You just gotta love being James bond caus he has a licence to kill.

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:04 PM
that game was acctually pretty hard until you get the hang of the glitch to shoot through walls.

Turkish-S
Mon, 08-22-2005, 03:40 PM
HELL YEA FINALLY after playing 35:15 hours in 5 days i've finished THE BEST GAME EVER ( or at least in this franchise)

STAR WARS
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC.

will start part 2 in a week.

AngelEyez
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Hum I think the last game I completed was Half Life 2. Can't remember the last one before that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

dark maginn
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:05 PM
i just completed fable

Deblas
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Same here. Just completed fable. I married the mayor!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Motteh
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Link cell-shaded is just wrong... i myself found it refreshing and ready for the "real" Zelda game to come along

but for the sake of topic, finished Prince of Persia: Warrior Within most recently
and am 3/4 through RE4 and Metroid Prime: Echoes

was actually dissappointed abit in PoP:WW, it was good but too short, even with 2 endings

kenren
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:51 AM
anyone played "Genji" ps2 game ? that was the last game i completed.

Aramis
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:14 AM
I decided to download nearly 20 GB of stuff, the nature of the stuff is irrelevant. My DSL is also very slow. So I asked a friend of mine if he has any spiffy single player game that doesn't tap on too much RAM.
And so I played Deus Ex. it's old, but AWESOME. and only costs like 5 bucks.

basey44
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Same here. Just completed fable. I married the mayor!

everyone marries the mayor, i married her with my good and my evil char, and about 5 other women as well

ChiaCheese
Tue, 08-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by: KDM
Resident Evil 4 for the seventh time. i just beat it for the first time a couple days ago. awesome game, though the final boss battle was way too easy compared to the others. before that i beat doom3 which was repetive but still fun and had a fulfilling enough story. before that i beat halflife2 which had very satisfying gameplay but the story ended way too early at what could've possibly been the climax and the ending was just plain disapointing. i like having a bit of a payoff at the end of a game. between doom3 and resident evil4 i started playing halo but i quickly grew bored of it and moved on to resident evil4 which i totally don't regret.

Raven
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:30 AM
The entire game of RE4 was just soooo damned impressive, I was convinced the ending would be nothing short of spectacular. Unfortunately it was a huge letdown, seeing nothing really happened at all.

complich8
Tue, 08-30-2005, 02:04 PM
I just finished Fable: The Lost Chapters (Fable PC) last night.

It's hella good. Much improvement over the xbox release. Graphics quality is worlds better (unless you turn everything all the way down), new quests and accessories and such, all in all a great experience.

It's .... err ... not out yet though. Not till september 20th. So don't bother looking for it unless you know someplace that's good for "scene releases".

Tofu #2
Tue, 08-30-2005, 05:01 PM
I beat Final Fantasy 8 with stat maxing. Feels good to finally beat Omega Weapon.

dark maginn
Sat, 09-03-2005, 08:54 AM
just completed halo 2

dark maginn
Sat, 09-10-2005, 12:28 AM
completed gta san adreas

kenren
Sun, 09-11-2005, 01:25 AM
weeee... finsihed "gundam battle assult featuring gundam SEED"

still need to unlock other gundams i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Zhan
Sun, 09-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Finished Half-life 2. What a great game, the ending was kinda gay though...one of those "what the fucking shit just happened" endings.

Astronopolis
Tue, 09-13-2005, 02:14 AM
just finished Otogi: Myth of Demons, now im working on getting all the weapons, and after that 2nd play. god i love Otogi! when i get some spare cash ill pick up the sequel and play the shit outta that thing

Turkish-S
Wed, 09-14-2005, 12:50 AM
i finished monkey ball delux 2, i'ts a kiddy game but hard as hell.