PDA

View Full Version : Possible future Gaidens

Psyke
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Right, so the only gaiden now is the Kakashi Gaiden which explains how he got the Sharingan. I'm sure there are a lot of storyline/plot continuations that we want to see as a gaiden. How are some of mine:

1) 4th Hokage Gaiden

How he grew up, how he trained under Jiraiya, and more of him, Obito, young Kakashi and Rin.

2) Anko + Orochimaru Gaiden

Why did Orochimaru gave Anko the cursed seal, and was their relationship purely master and pupil?

3) Zabuza and the other 6 mist ninjas Gaiden

Just how did Zabuza got spit up from them and how strong the rest really are.

4) Itachi + Shisui Gaiden

Just curious how he looked like and how efficient Itachi was at killing his best friend.

These are the one's I'd really want to see. Hope there will be more gaidens coming out, preferably along with the weekly chapters.

RasenDori
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:41 AM
i dont think that any of those deserve a gaiden especially number 2. orochimaru just wanted a test subject

weakest anbu
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:55 AM
1) sounds good. probally Jiraiya's point of view.
2) boring~~~
3) Zabuza is dead long time ago so... maybe kisame if hes still alive
4) most likely some sort of flash back from itachi when he faces the new sasuke.

I would love to see more kakashi gaiden. since we dont know what happened to rin and how kakashi developed the 3 commas sharingan. It will be great if its something other than: "kakashi is powerless against some dude then rin jumps out saves kakashi and then blah blah blah..."

Edort4
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:57 AM
More than gaidens about those things i would like some flashbacks, the things i would like to see on gaiden (even if they are 2 chapters) are:

1- Sannins, how they grew trainned and get separated, the fight between jiraya and orochimaru when he left should rock (not like the fight they had with tsunade,shizunne,kabuto and naruto, without jutsus and handicaps).

2-The 4th when he became hokage, i want to see some hokage life, their jobs and missions, fights with other hokages and so, how he fought kyuubi and who was his girl that gave birth to naruto (this could be wrong but looks like it is going to be this way).

And some flashbacks about the ones u said and kabuto.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd like to know more about Kakashi's father. We ony got a few hints about him during the gaiden.

Mut
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Kakashi Gaiden #2.

SK
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:33 PM
i want to see more of kakashi and the 4th.

GhostKaGe
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Hyuuga gaiden about the history of the hyuuga clan

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:12 PM
I like the idea of the Itachi and Shishui gaiden. It should give us insight more insight into who Itachi used to be. I also like the idea of the fourth's gaiden because of his link to Naruto, his variation on the cursed seal technique (or maybe sandaime's version was the variation), and because he promises to be the uber duperest character ever.

jing
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:31 PM
how about kakashi and gai sensei , rivals gaiden.

Y
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:42 PM
The ninja wars that predated the founding of Konoha.

kAi
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
It would be cool to see something on Kakashi's dad, but I would also like to to see something about the Kyubi and Yondaime, how it happened, and what not.

chet_chetty
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing a gaiden about the 3rd in his prime or how the 1st established Konoha.

Crows_Kill
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:25 PM
I'd love to see a side story showing the battle between konoha and kyubi, how it started and details on the actual fight.
Second choice would be tha fall of orochimaru, obviously the 3rd trusted and respected him at some point- i'd loce to see a story about his fall from grace, what made him turn evil- not just a generic "i want it all" supervillan moment, but a real look at what motivated him to become so powerful and evil- I really get the feeling there is somethign more there.
Failing that, a gaiden about a naked drinking competition amongst all the female ninja's when all the men are out on missions.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 05-10-2005, 12:16 PM
A Gaiden on The 4th,Jiraya, how the 4th grew up,his family everything about him is intresting leading up to his death and why he choosed Naruto for sealing now that would be a great Gaidan.

The first hogake and the ninja wars can also be a good gaiden.

Strider
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien
The ninja wars that predated the founding of Konoha.

That's the one right there! How can you love a story without knowing the very beginning?

The Ninja Wars would be insanely phenomenal. We'd see those Cloud Shinobi, from the Lightning Country. Some Hidden Rock ninja. It'd be mind blowing ..

I'd like to see a Hokage Gaiden, though. Or a special, even .. explaining a bit more of their origin. All of them.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I'd like to see gaidens for all of the individual Atsuki members. I really hope we get detailed backstories for all of them but since we only get 19 pages of naruto a week I really doubt kishimoto will have enough time and space to flesh them out.

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:03 PM
How about instead of another crappy movie, they use their budget to make a theatrical version and tell an awesome story of any of the Gaidens mentioned here???
Or is that to much to ask...

Y
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
How about instead of another crappy movie, they use their budget to make a theatrical version and tell an awesome story of any of the Gaidens mentioned here???

Posted by me in the movie discussion thread:
Kishimoto's full time job is writing his manga. Since Kishimoto isn't going to take a break from writing to storyboard a film, the movie won't be made with his influences - and the creative team who makes it isn't going to write ANYTHING that might contradict later plot revelations.

Basically, unless more films are made after the series ends, nothing is going to be made as direct supplimentary material.

Psyke
Fri, 05-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Posted by me in the movie discussion thread:
Kishimoto's full time job is writing his manga. Since Kishimoto isn't going to take a break from writing to storyboard a film, the movie won't be made with his influences - and the creative team who makes it isn't going to write ANYTHING that might contradict later plot revelations.

Basically, unless more films are made after the series ends, nothing is going to be made as direct supplimentary material.

I'm going to mention Dragonball, but only because it's related to the topic mentioned by these 2 posts above.

Xanbcoo's idea isn't totally impossible, though I would say very unlikely. Remember those Dragonball movies, sure most of them aren't good like most anime movies are, but there were 2 such movies which compliments the anime/manga, sort of like a gaiden.

The movies were: How Gokou's father Barduck stood up against Frieza and died; and the alternate future where Gohan died and where future Trunks came from.

These 2 movies were different because they explained what wasn't explained in the manga/anime, and is generally true to the original material with nothing absurd added in.

It would be cool if such movies happened for Naruto, but like I said it would be unlikely.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Those 2 DBZ Specials (Bardock, and History of Trunks) was what I was thinking of when I said that actually.
That and the first Digimon movie (the one where Tai first met Agumon when he was a kid)...didn't want to use Digimon as an example...
...but yeah, it'd be cool.

Edit: But really, Y's point makes more sense to me now. There's a good chance of another writer besides Kishimoto interfering with the series continuity with a project like that.

Y
Sat, 05-14-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Xanbcoo's idea isn't totally impossible, though I would say very unlikely. Remember those Dragonball movies, sure most of them aren't good like most anime movies are, but there were 2 such movies which compliments the anime/manga, sort of like a gaiden.

The movies were: How Gokou's father Barduck stood up against Frieza and died; and the alternate future where Gohan died and where future Trunks came from.

Those were based off of manga shorts.

kyubisrage
Sat, 05-14-2005, 07:46 PM
I would like that but it is unlikely. I would like to see 4th hokage, kakashi part 2, and the kyubi vs konoha

EpoC
Sun, 05-29-2005, 06:11 PM
A gaiden how Konoha was born, starring 1st and 2nd hokage, and 3rd as a kid.
that would be cool.