PDA

View Full Version : Wild Arms 2 ISO Help

Paulyboy
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Okay I tried getting help on NGEMU, but for some reason there registration thingy is down, so im posting here for help (plus ive posted on other forums just incase I get an answer). Okay the problem is that when I start my ISO it goes to Sony Computer Entertainment America then stops, or freezes. I used the default settings fast but it still wont work, what settings should I use? Here are my specs

Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.75
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]

Textures:
- R4G4B4A4
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: off
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer texture: 1
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: on
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: off [00000400]

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 05-15-2005, 06:06 AM
Assuming your using the WA2 as a backup, then i will continue to try and help you out.

Try using different settings. I used to have a similar problem to a game i had backed up to my computer a while back, i couldnt get the text from overlaping, and etc, and i used to have mess ups on a game that i coldnt get past the black screen, before the sony logo.

But for the error of the black screen, i had re-backed up my game into a ISO using different settings, but then agian it froze agian, after going through about 3/4 of the way.

One issue could be that WA2 is a game that is not 100% compatible with the emulator u are using. Try using ePSX or something like that, it worked fine for me for a numerous ammount of backed up games.

but some suggestions:
FPS Limit: On
FPS limit: 50-60 for a smooth gameplay and not a accelerated game play.