PDA

View Full Version : Episode 29 Discussion "Spoilers"

Kirakun
Sat, 05-07-2005, 07:28 AM
RAW EPISODE 29 (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, just started downloading.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 05-07-2005, 12:37 PM
A recap episode but a decent one giving us quite abit of dialogue. However what most of it is I haven't heard. It is finally confirmed thou that It was Rau who put Rey into the chairman's care. But there is some definate big time scheming being done by the chairman from the looks of things.

cybercoin
Sat, 05-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Dunno everything bout them but could it be the Rey is Rau's son? A clone seems so......yeah..... -_-'

burnout
Sat, 05-07-2005, 02:32 PM
hmmm to bad its a recap

but they need it sometimes right?

well i hope the action pix up again in ep 30

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ATHRUN IS GOING TO DO NOW THAT SAVIOUR IS TOTALED:i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

XForce
Sat, 05-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Well its no mystery what Athrun's going to do now that Saviour got demolished, the question is how he is going to go around to doing it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Death13a
Sat, 05-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Good episode for people that didn't saw Gundam Seed.

Spolier:
for what i can undestand they show how Lacutas came to be with Kira and what happened last war.

jing
Sun, 05-08-2005, 01:13 AM
its out by anirupt.

#anirupt

irc.rizon.net

Mut
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Thanks god my baby is okay! I was so worried i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
http://img198.echo.cx/img198/4561/luna1qs.png

telemari
Sun, 05-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Cellphone^2 out > http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/556714c2e660f5c6a7b2d12a4f819fd42f674615.torrent

Originally posted by: XForce
Well its no mystery what Athrun's going to do now that Saviour got demolished, the question is how he is going to go around to doing it

oh come onnn. we can be happy he didn't selfdestructed i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Falconco
Sun, 05-08-2005, 03:48 AM
i am so happy she not dead

telemari
Sun, 05-08-2005, 04:08 AM
They shouldn't show the image she is alive in 28. It would be beter surprise now i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

(sorry, i'm getting Fs from english i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

Madell
Sun, 05-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Ah really sucky epi...for the ones who haven't seen SEED maybe they think it was good.

Curium
Sun, 05-08-2005, 05:57 AM
For anyone who doesn't know (or didn't get the AniRupt version) what Dullindal was talking about towards the end with "Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine" are the four nucleotides of DNA that link the two complimentary strands and code for organisms characteristics.

burnout
Sun, 05-08-2005, 06:42 AM
hmmm

i dont think anyone cares but its good to know something about there dna

i hope this ep shows the main plan (coz i havent seen the ep yet)

Madell
Sun, 05-08-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah It did...Dullandil is just like the father of Athrun...only he wants to destroy everything and make a new world from the beginning.

cybercoin
Sun, 05-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I guess when he's dead Rey will go nuts and gets killed while taking revenge ^_^'

telemari
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Thanks god my baby is okay! I was so worried
http://img198.echo.cx/img198/4561/luna1qs.png

She looks so flat this way ... what they did to her?! She will never be like before.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:52 AM
This was the best flashback episode yet since the flashbacks were used in a very good way and the mix between those and the new stuff was great. It was also good to see Kruuze again (and despite the fact that nobody seems to care, we get to see him without the mask at last). And wow, he's good-looking too! Anyway can't wait to see what exactly Rey's purpose is. It was no surprise either that Gil & Talia had a past but to think they went separate ways for the sake of a child... oh and whatever happened to Talia's new guy which she walked away with? He probably is dead considering that Gil & Talia slept with each other back during early Destiny.

Aeon
Sun, 05-08-2005, 12:54 PM
When Talia said she had to follow the rules of Plant does that mean every marriage is predetermined? If so then that must suck.

Turkish-S
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:00 PM
okey this is the time to start watching gundam seed first.

okey i found the torrent but it's 10 gb and i have just 5 left on my pc. can someone tell me how to handle this. i tought i readed somewhere that you can choose the episode's you want to download but can't find that tread.

XwingRob
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by: Curium
For anyone who doesn't know (or didn't get the AniRupt version) what Dullindal was talking about towards the end with "Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine" are the four nucleotides of DNA that link the two complimentary strands and code for organisms characteristics.

Thanks for that info. For a second there I thought he was talking about people heh.
Anyways a good episode because it balances between new stuff and clip stuff quite well.
Well it looks like Dullindal is gonna change the world, now... the way he goes about doing it, will prove if he is good or evil.
Of course when you consider his former associates you can't help but feel evil is the likely choice.

Mut
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:15 PM
What the hell? Who didn't know what Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine meant? What a bunch of noobs.

thejamppa
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Ok, I was surprised how good it was as recap episode... But I guess such episode has to be done for peoples who haven't seen SEED to clear bit emotions and things that took place in last battle, since most of their roots are in original SEED. Pretty good though, well, Now I just have to wait Episode 30! I guess in few weeks we shall see those new gundams...

Madell
Sun, 05-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

okey i found the torrent but it's 10 gb and i have just 5 left on my pc. can someone tell me how to handle this. i tought i readed somewhere that you can choose the episode's you want to download but can't find that tread.

Start downloading with Bittornado then click on details...there you will have all the files that are in it and tight click on them then you wil get something like first download enver etc. that's all

Curium
Sun, 05-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: Madell

Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

Start downloading with Bittornado then click on details...there you will have all the files that are in it and tight click on them then you wil get something like first download enver etc. that's all

Will Bittornado let you do it without the full HD space? I know I tried to do that with Azerus, but it wanted to set up the files by allocating the full torrent size on my HD before it would let me choose files.

Madell
Sun, 05-08-2005, 03:26 PM
I Think so

XwingRob
Sun, 05-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
What the hell? Who didn't know what Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine meant? What a bunch of noobs.

Heh, I haven't even studied biology stuff in like 4 or 5 years..

Turkish-S
Sun, 05-08-2005, 06:39 PM
k thnx all for the help.

Curium
Sun, 05-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Watching this episode reminded me how much I hate Flay. Compared to her Shinn is a good character.

kinggalaxia
Sun, 05-08-2005, 08:26 PM
YEAH!!! I for real wanted to strangle my monitor, in hopes of it reaching her! ><!!!

One thing I really loved about this ep is that it connects tons of shit between Seed & GSD, like what the heck Rau was doing when we didn't see him in ever during Seed. Conspiring with Gilbert, as well as looking after Rey. I also liked being reminded about how much of a pussy Kira was/can be, nyahahaha.

Rey? Still dunno. From what we see, he may be an Extended. Not sure if he's a clone or sumthin of Rau/Fraga.

DDBen
Sun, 05-08-2005, 08:59 PM
This was a horrible recap episode expecially following a while decent action filled episode one that still was about 30% reused animation at the very least. Destiny seems to have no budget compaired to seed.

Psyke
Sun, 05-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Seed had a lot of the so-called re-cap episodes as well, as do some of the other Gundam shows, such as Gundam Wing. Well it's good that they recap the story at times but it's really frustrating to wait for 1 week with no advancement in plot.

Roko
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Haro^2Tori^2 version is out (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHaro%5E2_Tori%5E2%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_29_%5B8475CEF0%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=cb338f16a ac0ce8fc45a7847b9f7ea351b062941)

DDBen
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
Seed had a lot of the so-called re-cap episodes as well, as do some of the other Gundam shows, such as Gundam Wing. Well it's good that they recap the story at times but it's really frustrating to wait for 1 week with no advancement in plot.

To be completely fair seed indeed had 2 back to back recap episodes which were each done from the perspective of one side of the fight and they did minorly advance things with them.

In contrast this is about the 5th one maybe 4th in GSD and they have been almost intirely useless ways to stall for time.

Shinigami
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:13 PM
so...does anyone know what this episode was really about? mainly what Dullindal and Kuruuze's conversation were about??

Curium
Mon, 05-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Originally posted by: Psyke

To be completely fair seed indeed had 2 back to back recap episodes which were each done from the perspective of one side of the fight and they did minorly advance things with them.

In contrast this is about the 5th one maybe 4th in GSD and they have been almost intirely useless ways to stall for time.

Yeah, but to be completely fair, GS was not a sequal with 50 episodes of back story that people may have missed.

Originally posted by: Shinigami
so...does anyone know what this episode was really about? mainly what Dullindal and Kuruuze's conversation were about??

Their conversation was just about their points of view, they were trying to show Dullindal's motivation.

Shinigami
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:31 PM
so WHAT IS Dullindal's motivation? for what?

DDBen
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:44 PM

Dullindal wants to destroy everything and start over as he feels both sides are a mistake so his true goal is to prolong the war. This is the main reason Kira and Lacus are obsticles to him. He needs Meer in order to keep the Zaft troops going and is generally sending the Minerva which is all the problem people for him out to there death as he knows the the EA's main target will be them. Atleast thats what I got from it.

Yeah, but to be completely fair, GS was not a sequal with 50 episodes of back story that people may have missed.

Agreed that GS was not a sequal however GSD should make you want to watch the previous series instead or stop and point out everything in creation you should have gotten from it. I personally hate clip shows above and beyond all else.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 04:08 PM
"Agreed that GS was not a sequal however GSD should make you want to watch the previous series instead or stop and point out everything in creation you should have gotten from it. I personally hate clip shows above and beyond all else."

Are you sure you would say that if you didn't watch GS beforehand?
I know for sure that if I hadn't watched it I'd love these kind of episodes even more.
Also, I have gotten a sudden urge to rewatch Seed many times throughout Destiny when they showed flashbacks.

DDBen
Mon, 05-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
"Agreed that GS was not a sequal however GSD should make you want to watch the previous series instead or stop and point out everything in creation you should have gotten from it. I personally hate clip shows above and beyond all else."

Are you sure you would say that if you didn't watch GS beforehand?
I know for sure that if I hadn't watched it I'd love these kind of episodes even more.
Also, I have gotten a sudden urge to rewatch Seed many times throughout Destiny when they showed flashbacks.

To me seed often feels like a complete waste of time. Do note I REALLY hate clip shows in any series I feel that 1 in 7 episodes being a clipshow actually I believe 1 in 6 is absolutely absurd.

Curium
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Dullindal wants to destroy everything and start over as he feels both sides are a mistake so his true goal is to prolong the war. This is the main reason Kira and Lacus are obsticles to him. He needs Meer in order to keep the Zaft troops going and is generally sending the Minerva which is all the problem people for him out to there death as he knows the the EA's main target will be them. Atleast thats what I got from it.

Something else that goes with this since he is heavily influenced by Rau. In episode 50 so SEED Rau is about to attack the Archangel with Providence, but before he does he says "Oh Azrael, what a disappointment you were."

alukard
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Who is Azrael and why was he disappointed by him? I know Rau is evil but i dont get why he'd care for him. I think Azrael is the EA leader but Rau is Zaft so why would he care what the other guy does. Azrael got the nukes but Zaft got the hyper beam.

And Mia Campbell was used to further Dullihand's ambition and plans with the thing about arranged marriage between Lacus clyne and Athrun Zala because alot of Zaft believed these two may unify their war against earth. Since he cant do that without the real Lacus he tried to assasinate her and used Mia because he couldnt with Lacus as she and Kira has a chemistry for each other.

Curium
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: alukard
Who is Azrael and why was he disappointed by him? I know Rau is evil but i dont get why he'd care for him. I think Azrael is the EA leader but Rau is Zaft so why would he care what the other guy does. Azrael got the nukes but Zaft got the hyper beam.

Azrael was a Blue Cosmos guy who was pretty much running the EAF at the end of SEED. Rau cared because he wanted the nukes to take out PLANT and for GENESIS to take out Earth. Rau GAVE the plans for the Neutron Jammer Cancellor that allowed the EAF to use Nukes to Azrael.

kinggalaxia
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:31 AM
I know one thing.... I didn't like Rau in Seed much at all....especially the "Darth Vader" act he pulled w/ Mwu. I was like "ummm, ok?" and then they didn't build on it. Mwu should've been the one to kill Rau!! >< However!! This ep alone made Rau instantly awesome in my eyes. He has the philosophy of the situation to a tee and sounds cool talking it. He may well be the Char figure of the Seed Universe....not so sure on that, tho

I do wonder now....how the heck will everyone get their upgrades?? Athrun (Knight Justice), Shinn (Destiny Gundam...altho Impulse isn't dead yet), Kira (well, he don't need Strike Freedom, but noooo let's make him GOD), Rey (Providence Mk II....apple don't fall far...)

darkshadow
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:25 PM
lunamaria > impulse

PSJ
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:29 PM
i guess something will happen similar to how they got the upgrades in seed, their gundams will be destroyed and then they will be handed new units.

kinggalaxia
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Lol, yeah, they'll just be 'handed' new units. That's so right, Pervert XD

thanks, darkshadow, I forgot that. Wonder how she'll handle it. Hmmmm

darkshadow
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:57 PM
im guessing she'll use blast silhouette more than force silhouette, im guessing she wont use sword at all

Curium
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
I know one thing.... I didn't like Rau in Seed much at all....especially the "Darth Vader" act he pulled w/ Mwu. I was like "ummm, ok?" and then they didn't build on it. Mwu should've been the one to kill Rau!! >< However!! This ep alone made Rau instantly awesome in my eyes. He has the philosophy of the situation to a tee and sounds cool talking it. He may well be the Char figure of the Seed Universe....not so sure on that, tho

I do wonder now....how the heck will everyone get their upgrades?? Athrun (Knight Justice), Shinn (Destiny Gundam...altho Impulse isn't dead yet), Kira (well, he don't need Strike Freedom, but noooo let's make him GOD), Rey (Providence Mk II....apple don't fall far...)

There is ONE reason and one reason only that Kira will get Strike Freedom. It is so Bandai can sell more model kits. Its not about him getting more power.

alukard
Thu, 05-12-2005, 02:05 AM
If Kira keep changing gears like you change your cloths i wonder where Archangel gets its finance from and i bet the interest would be pretty high. I saw in GS they were by Earth military but Archangel went rogue didnt they? Thats why Ramius separated from her first mate and she gets her own ship as a captain and later was ordered by Azrael to fire upon Archangel. Maybe Lacus's father died and left Lacus a substantial amount from the stock market shares from Zaft. The desert fox captain was doing quite well on Earth himself also.

kinggalaxia
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:34 PM

There is ONE reason and one reason only that Kira will get Strike Freedom. It is so Bandai can sell more model kits. Its not about him getting more power.

Too true. -_- Either that or Shinn will whip it out madly and Kira actually gets owned while in Freedom (IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope).

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:45 PM
lol that might actually happen ( HOPEx10) cause impulse remains, en freedom , well dissapears, so im geussing freedom gets totalled

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I honestly hope Shinn and Rey become pretty decent villians, or at least enemies to the Kira/ Athrun "PLZ STOP FIGHTING PLZ!!" effort. those guys are gettting on my nerves a little bit, far too high and mighty up on their high horses.

Dullindal is an excellent villain because he initially appeared so damn righteous and still has Athrun fooled (along with all of ZAFT) but i hope he has something better planned besides "Start everything over by destroying everything" because, if he ever listened to Rau at all, that same human nature will drive people to the same Destiny again and again.
I'd honestly love it if he was a plain war profitter, plain and simple. No elaborate philosophy, just greed and disregard for others. Too many arch enemies these days are so complex and philosophical. What ever happened to good old fashioned I'm Out for the Glory and $ and Women villains??!?

Djibril... is this man in cohoots with Dullindal.... where does he fit in? I'd be mighty wary of Neo since he's almost obviously a Coordinator, or the son of one *cough*cough*cough* How does he trust ZAFT? Did he honestly not launch any sorta counter to the Juniu 7 drop?!?! If not, he must trust them some way.

Rau was an OK nemesis, but his final speech was pretty circular and he can't hold a candle to Char or even Zechs or Treize. I'd have almost rather had him be a straight loony like Dilandau from Escaflowne.

alukard
Fri, 05-13-2005, 02:46 AM
i dont remember Freedom having meteor permanently attached to its wings. The one Kira is using can use meteor without changing equipment. Kira is too bad-ss to have his freedom destroyed unless Athrun comes back full throttle or do something desperate. I have not seen the GSD toys because frankly i wouldnt know what to do with them but I think Strike Freedom is basically Freedom with meteor.

Curium
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by: alukard
i dont remember Freedom having meteor permanently attached to its wings. The one Kira is using can use meteor without changing equipment. Kira is too bad-ss to have his freedom destroyed unless Athrun comes back full throttle or do something desperate. I have not seen the GSD toys because frankly i wouldnt know what to do with them but I think Strike Freedom is basically Freedom with meteor.

Strike Freedom (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/sfreedom.htm) - No sign of a METEOR.

Mae
Sat, 05-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Wow, what a way to focus on one character and his reflections for an entire episode and STILL not reveal what he's really after. Sure he imagined Rau as his debate/chess partner, so they must have known each other well, but does he agree or disagree with Rau's philosophy? He doesn't say. Yeah, he was unhappy with Lacus falling for Shinn, but unhappy enough to kill her? We don't know. He knows something about Rey's origins, and he is keeping this a secret, but why? Maybe he's trying to protect Rey, maybe trying to protect his own illegal experiments.

There's a lot hear to suggest he's the real bad guy of GSD, but still no confirmation. Maybe they're trying to be intentionally misleading?

Curium
Sat, 05-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Well he did say something about wanted to start everything over from the beginning. I interpretted that too mean that he was working with Rau but he was in charge of the step after Rau's work was done.

Keep in mind I haven't watched the episode in a week and I'm just going from memory.