PDA

View Full Version : Alien Vs Predator II announced

Psyke
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Alien vs. Predator Sequel is Happening

In an interview with Sci Fi Wire, 20th Century Fox Film Co-Chairman Tom Rothman says that a sequel to Alien vs. Predator is happening.

"We will do another one of those for sure. It was a big success," Rothman said. "In the new Alien vs. Predator they will finally actually really come to our world."

Source: Sci Fi Wire May 4, 2005

The first one sucked so much people are trying to find and kill the director responsible for such crap. Fans had been waiting for years and yet the movie which promised to deliver was so bad I can't even believe it. Change the director and maybe the franchise can still be saved. Give us a real AVP movie!

SK
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:33 AM
your one of the only people ive heard say it sucked.

Psyke
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:39 AM
You mean you liked it? If so you're the only person I hear who likes it...... I tried to like it but failed miserably.... There are just so many things wrong with this movie. I can't list them out so just read any online reviews by the fans and you will know why this movie was a flop.... at least to the fans.

SK
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:40 AM
no i havent seen it yet myself.

Mut
Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:26 AM
AVP sucked. So will the second one.

The fights..... they were okay, but the dialogue and the entire script (besides some of the fighting) was retarded.

PSJ
Fri, 05-06-2005, 01:15 PM
i agree with mut on this one. some fights were decent but that was it. this sequal need some badass fighting for it to be worth watching.

Kardiva
Fri, 05-06-2005, 01:40 PM
i heard it was good from one of my friends but everyone else said it sucked.

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 05-06-2005, 01:52 PM
The first one sucked. Truly...I was pretty much convinced it would suck before I saw it (though I tried to be as open minded as I could when watching it), plus its directed by that Paul Anderson twat who seems to have a tendency to make bad films, but because he chooses to make them on popular franchises (like video games such as Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil for example) they rake in the cash, and therefore he gets to make more...most fans seem to hate his work (at least they do on the film forum I go to...he's practically a celebrity for being so hated there) and I've never enjoyed any of his films I've seen...but people still watch them since they like the franchise, therefore he still makes loads of money and gains a bigger reputation in Hollywood...

Again, because its an Alien film I'll watch it though - although I'm gonna wait for a cam-rip or something...

r3n
Fri, 05-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
your one of the only people ive heard say it sucked.

are like all your friends blind and deaf? its one of the worst action films ive seen for years. think i walked out half way through.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 05-06-2005, 02:27 PM
I love the alien franchsie and have a lukewarm affection for the predator franchise. Seeing AVP was almost as bad as the time I saw alien resurrection. I really wanted to like it so badly, why did Paul Anderson have to direct it. Grrrr I among many other films fans hate him with a passion. I mean how hard can it be to screw up a resident evil movie but low and behold we have Milla Jovavich kung fu fighting with the zombies while generic death metal blares in the background.

Grrrr why couldn't I direct the resident evil movie. I feel pretty confident that I could do a much better job. Honestly I really hope that AVP II does not get make and gets stuck in production hell much like the first one. I've been searching for a true authentic alien experience for a long time now. From reading the crappy comics, to trying so hard to like alien 3 and resurrection. Nothing seems to do justice to either franchise.

TwisT
Sun, 05-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I want i AvP movie without humans.. Humans suck.. But Hollywood have a twisted view of them and that they can win against any opponent.. So you just know that whatever side that place themself on will win in then end..

Y
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:09 AM
AvP was terrible. If AvP II is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson it will be terrible too.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:42 AM
it takes a special ability to mess up an AvP movie, seeing how the plot is composed of the follwing:

- 1 predator: big, strong, no talking, lots of head cutting.
- aliens : fast, many, lots of snaky voices, lots of human head eating.
-humen, loads and loads of them, all of them equally stupid and useless. among them there are:
Human male #1: good guy, the sole survivor of this movie,likes Human female #1.
Human male #2: funny guy, will live until the last 15 mintues of the movie, and make lots of jokes about the situation, also likes human female #1.
Human female #1: girl, useless, crying and annoying. dies 10 mintues to the end by the predator, likes human male #1.
other than those, there are two humans (male and female) with coresponding numbers who will die togheter while holding a bomb, and some snotty snobed human males who will die quite fast by the aliens.
- Big spaceship: twice as big as you could ever imagine, with lots of place to run to, but never not enough. includes;
an escpade pod: [insert human male #1]
self destruct button: [press to end movie]

that's all you need to know to direct this movie, a child could do it and it would still be a decent movie, so if you manage to mess this one up, it takes as much talent as the W (wascovitzh, however you spell it) brothers had when they messed up the matrix.

Y
Mon, 05-09-2005, 03:39 AM
What would be hilarious is if the whole movie was NOTHING but a fucking Pred/Alien deathmatch on the Nostromo, a Pred ship and the Alien homeworld. No dialogue during the whole movie. Just 90 minutes of extremely violent and tense hunting scenes.

Mut
Mon, 05-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien
What would be hilarious is if the whole movie was NOTHING but a fucking Pred/Alien deathmatch on the Nostromo, a Pred ship and the Alien homeworld. No dialogue during the whole movie. Just 90 minutes of extremely violent and tense hunting scenes.
It won't happen because people are afraid to make good movies nowadays.