PDA

View Full Version : Jutsu Classes

sharul
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:03 PM
This may be a bit fishy to class all jutsus that apear in the story. I dont know all these gathered info are actually correct like the story, however it would confer us essential jutsus understanding. Dont mistake me these for doujin materials, considering this less or equal to SPOILER stuff would be good enough. It would be helpful to all newcomers or the ppl who had hard time understanding jutsu since, there are tons of jutsus and massively used in the saga. Hopefully, with encouraging feedbacks, I might update/fix it from time to time depending on the anime releases. A version of this available at Anbudom.net since they halt the project, i want to continue update it somwhere which still active in providing sub for the anime.

Jutsu definition
Jutsus can be considered as ultimate weapons in the story. To execute a jutsu involve some portion of chakra and hand seals. Is not a necessity for all jutsus require both, Rasengan is likely one of them. All jutsus mention here are divided into schools/specializations. Lots of them are used commonly and some only restricted to advance bloodline (kekke genkai) users. There are 3 main types of jutsu, Taijutsu (hand to hand combat), Genjutsu (illusionary technique) and Ninjutsu (ninja technique). These jutsu classifications are distributed into 4 main types of users:

Proficient user: common user that may use jutsu with liable restriction
Master user: high class user, without restriction and may combine different jutsus together
Kinjutsu user: high class user who devoted into learning and use of forbidden techniques that have significance consequences or fatal effects
Bloodline user: restricted user who exclusively inherited it from predecessors in certain clans and can not be used or learn by others

A ninja, as the name suggests, is someone who uses ninja techniques
Orochimaru

A ninja is one who stands and endures it
Jiraiya

TAIJUTSU
Taijutsu is a basic hand-to-hand combat which involve strength and speed, it depends purely on stamina. Chakra and hand seals are inadequate, but certain ninjutsu can be used to enhance the speed and strength while performing taijutsu. Certain pills also can greatly effected taijutsu performance and increase duration of time before stamina worn out, A convenient and reliable way to defeat enemies while disabling them with other jutsu classes. Combine or pre-enchant with pure chakra/ weapons/jutsu for more tremendous damage.

Proficiency Lvl: no restriction
User: Most of all ninja characters
Mastery Lvl: move at high speed or use tremendous strength
Master User: Naruto (Nine-Tails form), Garaa (Shukaku form), Rock Lee, Gai, Tsunade
Kinjutsu Lvl: gate openings, worn out body and muscles
Kinjutsu User: Rock Lee
Bloodline Limit: damage inflict also effecting chakra circulation system
Bloodline Inheritance: Hyuga clansmen, Neji, Hinata, Hinata dad

Jutsu: Konoha Gouriki Senpuu (Strong Whirlwind of the Leaf), Naruto Rendan (Naruto Combo), Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo),
Advance Jutsu: n/a
Kinjutsu: Lotus, Initial Lotus
Bloodline Jutsu: Kaiten, Ju-kenpo Hakke 64-sho

GENJUTSU
A special jutsu to confuse enemy, by transfering telekinesis energy to enemy senses, the user able to portray illusion by faking objects and surroundings. When enemy senses cant configure anything correctly, they cant attack precisely or their body temporarily will turn immobilized (sleep, stun, paralyze or slow). Genjutsu is a specialize jutsu to immobilize enemy but its not likely to harm them. Most of genjutsu can be dispel/release by the first inflicting pain or by performing ki (type of jutsu that can release genjutsu which also can avoid the illusion).

Proficiency Lvl: require sense contact (see, hear, smell, taste or touch)
User: Kakashi, Iruka, Orochimaru, Kin, Kabuto, Kurenai, Tayuya
Mastery Lvl: no senses restriction, can counter other genjutsu
Master User: 2nd Hokage, Itachi
Kinjutsu Lvl; n/a
Kinjutsu user: n/a
Bloodline Limit: genjutsu will harm spirit and mind (available at Mange Sharingan lvl)
Bloodline Inheritance: Itachi

Jutsu: n/a
Advance Jutsu: Absolute Darkness
Kinjutsu: n/a
Bloodline Jutsu: Tsukiyomi (Underworld Moon)

NINJUTSU
Ninjutsu is the ultimate and evolutionary among other type of jutsus. Ninjutsu as the name suggest mean ninja technique which also means the art of trickery. Ninjutsu govern most variety of jutsus, including offensive, defensive, protection, support and enchant types. Unlike taijutsu, ninjutsu does not put muscle on stress to hit enemy, this is type of jutsu that rely on concentration and focus.

Evocation Jutsu
Jutsu that permit the user to channel chakra energy to create specific effects or materials. Specific effects/materials can be in form of elemental or non-elemental condition. There are 5 main type of elements which are water (mizu), fire (ho), wind (kaze), earth (tsuchi) and lightning (kaminari). Non-elemental condition that available is poison only.

Mizu Jutsu
Proficiency Lvl: disadvantage, require water near the user
User: Zabuza, Kakashi, Kisame, Itachi
Mastery Lvl: eliminate water restriction
Master User: 2nd Hokage and Gamabunta
Bloodline Limit: convert water into ice
Bloodline Inheritance: So far only Haku

Suiton Jutsu (water element): Suiton Shuiko Dan (Water Dragon Blast), Suiton Daiphaku (Water Explosion), Suiton Suishouha (Water Wave), Suiton Suijinheki (Water Wall/Barrier), Suiton Teppo Dama (Water Element Bullet)
Other Jutsu: Water Prison, Hidden Myst, Mizu Bushin
Bloodline Jutsu: Flying Ice Needles, Demonic Ice Mirrors

Ho Jutsu
User: Sasuke
Mastery Lvl: no restriction and may combine with other jutsu class
Master User: Sarutobi (3rd Hokage), Jiraiya
Bloodline Limit: not yet uncovered, Black Flame (available at Mange Sharingan lvl)
Bloodline Inheritance: So far only Itachi
Katon Jutsu (fire element): Katon Gokakyu (Grand Fireball), Katon Karyuu Dan (Fire Cannon), Katon Karyuu Endan (Fire Dragon Flame Missile),Katon Gamayo Emudan (Fire Blowing)
Other Jutsu: n/a
Bloodline Jutsu: Amaterasu (Great Shining Heaven)

Tsuchi Jutsu
Proficiency Lvl: above ground
User: Kakashi, Kabuto
Mastery Lvl: no restriction and may combine with other jutsu class
Master User: Sarutobi (3rd Hokage), Jiraiya
Bloodline Limit: n/a
Bloodline Inheritance: n/a

Doton Jutsu (earth element): Doton Shuiinjak (Earth Decapitation), Doton Shuiga (Tracking Fang), Doton Doryu Taiga (Earth Mud River), Doton Doryu Dan (Earth Mud Cannon), Doton Doryuuheki (Earth Wall), Doton Yomi Numa (Hell Swamp)
Other Jutsu:n/a
Bloodline Jutsu:n/a

Kaze Jutsu
User: Temari, Zaku
Mastery Lvl: no restriction
Master User: Shukaku of sand

Fuuton Jutsu (wind element): So far only Fuuton Renku Dan (Continuous Air Wave Cannon)
Other Jutsu; Kamaitachi, Zanku Haa,

Kaminari Jutsu
Pending classification, everything not yet appears. I wonder...

Tree Jutsu
User: 1st Hokage

Mokuton Jutsu (tree element): Mokuton Hijutsu, Jukai Koutan (Secret Tree Element Technique, Birth of Trees)

Poison Jutsu
User: Shizune, Kutsuyu
Mastery Lvl: n/a
Master User: n/a

Jutsu: Dokugiri (Poison Mist), Zesshi Nensan (Sticky Mouth Acid)
Advance Jutsu:n/a

Concealment Jutsu
Ninja trademark technique, concealment jutsu is a jutsu to hide/decoy the user from enemy while engaging or disengaging them. This is a good way to avoid hand-to-hand combat and creating opening in a fight. The big difference between genjutsu and concealment jutsu is concealment does not immobilize but likely can immobilize enemy through physical contact ^^.

User: all of the rookies and chunnin lvl characters
Mastery Lvl: advance body cloning, item and weapon cloning
Master User: Naruto, all jounin lvl characters and higher
Kinjutsu Lvl; n/a

Jutsu: Kawarimi (body switch), Bushin (fake clone), Mizu Bunshin (water clone), Kage Bunshin (shadow clone), Shuriken Kage Bunshin
Bloodline Jutsu: n/a

Divination Jutsu
Jutsu specialize to convert chakra into source of life. Source of life can be in form of protein, cell tissues, blood etc. This source of life can be used to recover injuries, cure poison/drug, disabling enemy movement and stopping blood circulation.

User: Kabuto, Shizune
Mastery Lvl: no restriction
Master User: Tsunade, 1st Hokage
Kinjutsu Lvl; n/a
Bloodline Limit: bodily regeneration
Bloodline Inheritance: Kabuto (if Im not mistaken, hopefully&)

Jutsu: Healing, Cure, Body Smell Erase, Fake Death (temporary heart beat stop), internal organ disabling,
Advance Jutsu: Sozo Saise (Genesis of Rebirth/Regeneration)
Bloodline Jutsu: Regeneration

Conjuration/Summoning Jutsu
Summoning jutsu (Kuchiyose) is favored by almost by every character in the story. By making contract with animal, spirit, demon or even god, the user can call forth assistance during a fight. Conjured creature has special abilities that can improve the odds in a combat. They last until their own cakra depleted, defeated or dismiss by the conjurer.

Proficiency Lvl: can conjure and control only lesser creatures
User: Kakashi, Gai
Mastery Lvl: can call forth bosses and also it must be willingly to assist the conjurer
Master User: Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru 3rd Hokage, 4th Hokage
Kinjutsu Lvl: spirits binding, summon dead people, require sacrifices
Kinjutsu User: Orochimaru

Jutsu: Kuchiyose No Jutsu
Advance Jutsu: Kuchiyose No Jutsu (Gamabunta the Frog Boss, Kutsuyuk the Snail Boss, Manda the Snake Boss, Enma the Elder Monkey)
Kinjutsu: Kuchiyose Edo Tensei (Summoning the Dead)

Alteration Jutsu
Alteration governs into consigning energy source to find dependable patterns and to maintain shape within a roiling imbroglio of charka energy. With consistent trigger and result, user may alter themselves, alter and control charka energy or to manipulate objects at distance into certain condition. Through transformation or alteration, they may gain temporary new attributes and skills.

User: tonto ^^ and almost all characters
Master Lvl: no restriction and may combine other jutsu together
Master User: Naruto, Sasuke, Garaa, Kakashi, Enma, Jiraiya
Kinjutsu Lvl: n/a
Kinjutsu User: n/a
Bloodline Limit: suck chakra, alter bones formation, by destroying cells and controlling calcium density
Bloodline Inheritance: Akudoi Yoroi, Kimimaro (not yet in anime)

Jutsu: Henge, Harem, Sexy, Baika, Beast Mimic, Meat Tank, Sound Wave, Senei Jashu (Snake Tongue), Kawara Shuriken, Chakra String (Puppeteer, Raising of the Twin Dragons), Hari Jizou (Needles Guardian)
Advance Jutsu; Kongou Nyoi (Free Forming Diamond Pole), Gamaguchi Shibari (Frog Orifice Bind), Chidori, Rasengan Garaa Sand Defend/Attack/Tanuki Transformation
Bloodline Jutsu: Chakra Leech, The Five Dances

Abjuration Jutsu
This jutsu effect commonly ascribed to the abjuration is extravagantly disparate as Fuuin, the creation of cell that would hold/seal out of everything from elemental to spiritual being. While other type of jutsus quite predictable and ascertainable, abjuration seem to derive power from its conundrums and paradoxes; no matter how objectively implemented, can influence lots of things by its very existence. We can see the protagonist Naruto (Astronomical Sealing System), Garaa (birth soul binding), Sasuke (Curse Seal), Orochimaru, 1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage 4th Hokage and some others are product of abjuration or influence extremely by its results. Through out the story, we can also postulate that abjuration is less spiritual in nature as was originally supposed and that either intellectual or emotional state of believes is sufficient to influence its energy configuration and flow.

Proficiency Lvl: minor sealing system, barrier/area type protection jutsus
User: Kakashi, The Sounds Four
Master Lvl: almost no restriction and may cause unpredictable results
Master User: Orochimaru , Jiraiya, Tsunade
Kinjutsu Lvl: curse effect, soul sealing/protection (increase attributes extravagantly, fatal result)
Kinjutsu User: Orochimaru, 3rd Hokage, 4th Hokage

Jutsu: Evil Oppressor, Shishi Enjin (Four Point Purple Fire Shield)
Advance Jutsu; 4 Season Sealing, Fuuka Fuuin (Fire Containment Darma Seal), Chakra Compression an Sealing
Kinjutsu: Curse Seal, Spirit Binding (Immortality), Astronomical Sealing System (Demonic Sealing)

SKY_SO_BLUE
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Very well done ^__^ BTW.. did you get all this info by memory?! or while looking up some information around? Anyway GOOD-JOB in taking the time to make this list, I think it would really help a lot of new people that are into NARUTO series! =D

Black ops
Wed, 05-04-2005, 11:16 PM
So detailed and good.....

Crows_Kill
Thu, 05-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Nice organization and I can tell you're a D&D fan from the titles alone.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-05-2005, 03:49 AM
wow, so detailed and yet so unimportant.

listen, while i'm not trying to diss your effort / knowledge / hard work, that list is pretty much pointless, as said before, it looks like you're writing the naruto ninja handbook for a RPG game (and while the original ninja handbook for D&D was very good, it wasn't for it's technical isssues, but for it's much needed addition to playing styles), but this information doesn't really help anyone. Naruto is'nt an anime about jutsus, like Flame of recca isn't an anime about madugos and one piece isn't about devil fruits.

so, i suggest that you take that determination and direct it towards something more meanningful. from that one post you seem to be a great addition for the forum, so stay around, no hard feelings, ok?

Mut
Thu, 05-05-2005, 03:52 AM
DBZ, just tell him the truth. You hate him and wish he died.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Nice organization and I can tell you're a D&D fan from the titles alone

I was just gonna say that.

According to Kabuto's little stat cards, he divides abilities into 5 sections. Ninjitsu, Taijitsu, Genjitsu, Tools and Bloodlines.

Which is basically, magic spells that aren't mind effecting, kung fu!, magic spells that are mind effecting, all that crap we keep in our pouches, and spells just like ninjitsu or genjitsu only Sasuke can't steal them.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Mut@t@, that's your role in the forums, you're the only person who can do that without being considered an ass (or anymore of one), I can only say that the list is as valubale as the power levels listing you can find in all the Dragon Ball Z sites, god knows how did they come up with those numbers, espically when they weren't in the manga nor in the anime.

oh, and I wish everyone to die, including me, and excluding other people

sharul
Thu, 05-05-2005, 05:58 AM
^^ love the arguments u guys put up to this. we'll i don't recall this work as afford anyway. this is something i do few months ago while unemployed - to kill boring time. and likely arguments can't do anything while suggestions can give better outcome - look foward to it.

Goingin
Thu, 05-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Well...u get my credit for making such a list, it's a big m0f0 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Too bad it's not worth reading it anymore after u read it once i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaredster
Thu, 05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
All I can say is... excellent first post.

Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:09 AM
i have to agree this is indeed a good first post man being productive from the start!

darkshadow
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:49 PM
TAIJUTSU
Jutsu: Konoha repuu( hurricane kick frontal roundhouse, as seen against sound ninja in forest and in naruto: narutemi hero 2 ( or summert)
Kinjutsu: Lotus, Initial Lotus
not lotus, initial ( secondary) primary and extreme primary lotus: omote renge, ura renge, shin ura renge