PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 30

Goingin
Wed, 05-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Lunar is the first

Lunar Torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2030%20%5B9041603E%5D.avi.torrent)

Foomanchew24
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Lunar has been really speedy the last couple of releases. School or finals must be done for the translator.

Mut
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
What happens in this episode? I want to pick it up when the action starts.

Ryllharu
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Then you're probably better off waiting for 31 first, then going back and watching them both.

Kinda a slow eps, lots of flashbacks and filler, but the start of what should be a good fight between Renji and Ichigo.

Aeon
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
The preview was funny with the whole 5,10,100x stronger stuff. It seems like Renji wants Rukia to get her powers back so maybe she can escape. And since he said there was 11 other LT, does that mean Rukia was a LT?

Roko
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
heard Chihiro won't be subbing this week, and he's goin to Japan for 1.5 months sometime during the summer, so he won't be able to sub while he's there. too bad, at least Lunar is coming out quick these days. waiting for my direct download to finish...

Zoels
Wed, 05-04-2005, 11:10 PM
where do you get the direct download links?

kyubisrage
Wed, 05-04-2005, 11:24 PM
were uber bt likes us.

Roko
Thu, 05-05-2005, 12:01 AM
an okay ep...too many flashbacks...I was already anxious to watch this ep last week, but now I'm even more anxious to watch next week's. The preview was pretty funny, with all of the who's stronger thing. can't wait to watch the battle between Ichigo and Renji.

@Aeon: that is a valid point, about Rukia being a lieutenant. If so, I wonder which squad she was in. It would also explain why she was allowed into the real world, since it seems like only ppl of high status can cross over to accomplish a mission by themselves (that guy in the 4th squad was curious about the real world, which means he hasn't been into it; Notice I said "by themselves,")

well, seems like we have to wait some more to see some action...I say that Ichigo beats Renji, and then Zaraki arrives to fight Ichigo, while that little girl fights Inoue, Chad, Ishida, and Ganju. Yorouchi will prob arrive sometime during the battle. meh, just speculating.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 05-05-2005, 12:33 AM
The second half was mostly action and the first half was story. I thought it was a good start for next weeks fight. Definately looking forward to it. Hope Ichigo doesn't have to fight all the lieutenants and captains because this arc would never end. Good stuff though.

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-05-2005, 03:45 AM
damn ichigo is good the first main character that i really like.

Goingin
Thu, 05-05-2005, 06:15 AM
It's kinda cool how Ichigo is holding back on his Soul Slayer all the time

Weird thing is that i didn't see Renji being suprised that Ichigo's back even while he witnessed him losing complete power in the fight over Rukia in the real world and ending up nearly dead

AnimePunk
Thu, 05-05-2005, 09:25 AM
On a scale of 1-10, what would you give Bleach?

I would give it a ten

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 05-05-2005, 09:43 AM
WOO bleach 30 ! XD

basey44
Thu, 05-05-2005, 09:58 AM
mmm i dunno bleach is good but im disappointed with the fighting, i like really fluent fights, the ones in bleach just seem really static, like they swing their sword then stnad there trying to out muscle each other.
or maybe we just havent seen a fight yet worthy of such good choreography and animation

Ryllharu
Thu, 05-05-2005, 10:02 AM
What about the Ikkaku fight? The end of that fight had some of the most artistic conveyance of a fight scene I've seen in a Shonen series. At the end Ichigo slashes Ikkaku and the screen tilts in accordance with that slash.

Great imagery.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Great stuff. I dig Renji.

The preview was the best part though, made me laugh like hell

Knives122
Thu, 05-05-2005, 12:47 PM
the episode was pretty cool, like how Ichigo was able to push Renji back(but to no avail).

the ending clips IMO were the worst ones yet, they just copied what was shown in the 12th squad, oh well it was still cool.

and did anyone notice that in the preview of ep. 31 Renji's sword was shattered...cool stuff

kooshi
Thu, 05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
I agree with basey how the fights are lacking a little bit in the fluency. So far, the manga has expressed the fight scenes better than the anime. Regardless, this was another great episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif especially the preview with Ichigo and Renji.

GLS
Thu, 05-05-2005, 05:09 PM
http://img84.echo.cx/img84/9955/hanatarou8ez.jpg
I thought that was pretty funny.

Decent episode. The start of Ichigo vs. Renji was pretty cool.

Mae
Thu, 05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
ok ep. The flashback made seem Ichigo and Rukia's relationship seem more romantic than friends/allies as I've always seen them. I wonder if they'll go in that direction? I guess that would be alright, but I kinda hope they don't. And, as everyone has said, the preview was hilarious.

kooshi
Thu, 05-05-2005, 11:39 PM
I always thought that the relationship was always somewhat romantic. It was kind of obvious that they were holding back. Well, at least in my perspective.

XanBcoo
Fri, 05-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
I always thought that the relationship was always somewhat romantic. It was kind of obvious that they were holding back. Well, at least in my perspective.

Me too. I'm one of the biggest IchigoxRukia pairing fans there is though. I'm so glad they're giving their relationship at least some attention.
About the ep: I really liked that scene of all teh shingamis together. I love seeing them all. And guessing who's whose vice captain and such.

Ryllharu
Fri, 05-06-2005, 06:57 AM
I was always hoping that Ichigo would end with Orihime, but as the series seems to progress, it seems more and more that he'll end up with Rukia.

I always end up feeling bad for the one who gets stuck with her unrequited love

Oh well, now to wait for eps 31..

XanBcoo
Fri, 05-06-2005, 07:16 PM
maybe Inoue will get matched up w/someone else?

kooshi
Sat, 05-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Well, from the looks of things, Inoue would be matched up with Ishida.

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Well, from the looks of things, Inoue would be matched up with Ishida.

That's what I was hinting at. lol

Fading_eternity
Sat, 05-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Good Episode i suppose... I would have liked to see more but, meh, it's building. Someone mentioned earlier what I would rate bleach... to be quite honest, I would Give it a 6 or 7. that's not to say I don't like the series but i've seen some phenominal series especially as of late. and though I really enjoy bleach, it's not the best thing since French Toast or anything.

as to my opinion on Ichigo's relationship with Rukia, yeah I can see them together too. but she's gonna need a real body if they ever do seriously consider their relationship and she wants to go to the real world. wasn't there a problem earlier in the series about her temporary body not being completely stable or something like that. (probably wrong on this) but in any case, being in a temporary body kinda changes things doesnt it?

I kinda get the feeling Innoue's gonna hook up with Ishida too. the cat's probably gonna hook up with Chad. and the sandel hat guy is probably going to end up having some long lost love in the SS who's still waiting on his return or some stuff like that.

Well I hope the series get's better and I hope the fighting improves between Renji and Ichigo. (I also really REALLY hope Ichigo doesnt have to fight through every single captain and leutenant. that'll get really old really fast.) Till then, can't wait till next episode.

Crows_Kill
Sat, 05-07-2005, 06:18 PM
i loved it. Bleach is one of my all time favorite mangas, right up there with beserk, tenju tenge and gunnm. The anime is really good too. This ep set the stage for one of the most interesting battles in this arc, and the strart of Ichigo really showing his true power.

This whole soul society storyline is just begining, no spoilers but it gets intense. Just hope they can keep up the good quality animation theyve had so far.

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: Fading_eternity
Well I hope the series get's better and I hope the fighting improves between Renji and Ichigo. (I also really REALLY hope Ichigo doesnt have to fight through every single captain and leutenant. that'll get really old really fast.) Till then, can't wait till next episode.

They'll probably split up the fighting between the protagonists and stretch the Captain/Leutenant battles over a course of mannnnnnnnnny episodes.
I'll bet we're in for a long haul and I'm lovin' it.

Takuma
Sun, 05-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Man is sucks they didnt show chads annilation of the 11th squad. Also it does seem they are going towards a relationship between rukia and ichigo, Which is somthing I hope they do. They seem to be a perfect match to me as they really work well together. Also orihime and Ichigo would be completely crappy they dont go together at all. Ishda and orihime or even chad and orihime seem fine to me though.

Darkcarnage
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
i think they show mostly captains fight if tehy show that many, be splitting tehm up among the group(ichigo will get the hardest ;-) ) i think the cat will advoid every fight but then again maybe he some pwoer we not seen) i likign the sub love story so far i hope it keep developing

as for rukia power that one guy want her to get it back i'm guessing cause he care about her or hoing if she got it back she could get off death row. but shouldn't she ahve her power back now when her brother attacked ichigo and stabbed his 2 spirt points ? sealing/destroying it ? cause his current power all from him now ?

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-09-2005, 03:40 PM
eh? when "Captian Kuchiki" (how ever you spell it) attacked his spirit points he didnt steal it he just destroyed it,
Ichigo had his own death god power you should rewatch the eps where kisuke trains ichigo again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Darkcarnage
Mon, 05-09-2005, 03:50 PM
well i knwo ichigo death god power all from himself now, but didn;t destroy the power he got from girl return to her now ? or maybe he got to go and give it back to her you think ? and i enver said he stoled it from ichigo i said seal it/destroy it