PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Panic

Falconco
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey just wanted to ask arround and see if anyone knew where this is. Friend told me its a great series and i am really looking foward to seeing it. I looked arround but could not find it, is the full series relesed yet?

Y
Wed, 05-04-2005, 12:19 AM
You looked all over huh? Well how about checking the first link in a post marked "before you post, read" and typing FMP into the search box, which tells you everything you need to know?

Falconco
Wed, 05-04-2005, 02:44 AM
I did and it leads me here

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=17

Guess i misphrased my question, why does no one seed this series? Oh and if you don't mind, might want to sticky your post on the "read this" thing. Kinda catches people off when its not at the top :x

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-04-2005, 03:03 AM
FMP was licensed, so it can be found at dvd-rip groups, go visit one of them, doesn't really matter which, they all do the same projects anyway.

Y
Wed, 05-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by: Falconco
Guess i misphrased my question, why does no one seed this series? Oh and if you don't mind, might want to sticky your post on the "read this" thing. Kinda catches people off when its not at the top :x

Uh, it is seeded. There are a fuckton of DVD ripping groups who're serving this on IRC and BT. At random, I downloaded the torrent from KAA and there are 25 seeds on it - not huge, but you'll finish the download.

The thread is stickied. Sticky doesn't work here due to shitty forums software bugs.