PDA

View Full Version : Where Athrun will Get Knight Justice

WingZero
Tue, 05-03-2005, 02:39 AM
You think Athrun goes back to Archangel to Get Knight Justice? What do you guys think, who keeps making all these new advanced gundams, cuz eventually everyone gets new gundams even kira.

PTX-003C
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:44 AM
there's basically noway zaft will make it....
so i guess it's in eternal....

Psyke
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:53 AM
All the Gundams are actually designed and manufactured from a large secret organisation known as B.A.N.D.A.I

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Clearly it is the ghost of Heine that is behind it </wishful thinking>

PSJ
Tue, 05-03-2005, 01:26 PM
no i think its raww le kreuze he survived and decided to become good since mwu became evil.

TwisT
Tue, 05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
IMO, Kreuze Gundam in the end of SEED is the most powerful gundam seen today.. And i think that will be more powerful then any of the new one's..

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Providence was the shit. Still can't believe Kira managed to bring that hellion down..

Trik
Tue, 05-03-2005, 05:13 PM
it may have been the strongest but i think a better pilot can be good in almost any suit (Athrun in the zaku vs Chaos in beginning of GSD, his better piloting skill was aparent to Steller)
~plus Kira is the shit ~

WingZero
Tue, 05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Kira is still the same cry baby bitch he always was. He may have grew a lil balls, but he still act like a bitch.

Deblas
Tue, 05-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by: WingZero
Kira is still the same cry baby bitch he always was. He may have grew a lil balls, but he still act like a bitch.

Coming from a guy whose name is WingZero. If you still think Kira is a crybaby, then clearly you haven't seen GSD.

SKY_SO_BLUE
Tue, 05-03-2005, 10:54 PM
I have to agree that Kira isn't what you so called "a crybaby" in GSD, but in GS he was because of all the confusion pressuring him and plus he's only 16 if i'm not mistaken at the time. So the last war has toughened him up into a MAN. ^__^

WingZero
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
I've seen GSD and still think he a bitch, he may not cry i give u that but he still act like a bitch and talks like a bitch, remind me of that other bitch quatre from gundam wing

Trik
Wed, 05-04-2005, 12:37 AM
i think quatre from wing was a huge crybaby and in gsd athrun is more of a crybaby than kira is. Kira is just getting pissed

Psyke
Wed, 05-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by: Trik
i think quatre from wing was a huge crybaby and in gsd athrun is more of a crybaby than kira is. Kira is just getting pissed

Quatre was a nutcase! But I loved the part where he destroyed everything using Wing Zero and went: "Why do I not feel sad, yet tears are pouring out of my eyes...."

And I don't think it's wrong for Kira or Athrun to cry...... they do have a lot of emotional stress. At least Kira doesn't run to the lap of a girl and cry this time round.

WingZero
Wed, 05-04-2005, 01:38 AM
haha damn i lost track of how many times bitch ass kira cried in gundam seed. ...

danholo
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: WingZero
haha damn i lost track of how many times bitch ass kira cried in gundam seed. ...

Unfortunately only a real man can cry and show his tears. Only a "macho" man will tell people that crying men are wussies. Macho = total pansie.

Barumonk
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:35 AM
I came across a picture of what looks like a model of Strike Freedom/Super Freedom and at the lower left it happened to say "ORB Morganrater" (or however you spell it, im going by memory). Assuming that the ORB fleet really does move away from its alliance with EA to join the ArchAngel then its possible that orb will upgrade the suits. Although, I am at a loss as to how Athrun will get Infinite Justice/Knight Justice from them unless he gets picked up by the ArchAngel next episode.

Edit: Incase anyone actually decides to yell spoiler and point in my direction, the picture was probably a fake since the gundam's name was Freedom MAKF-01. Not to mention it also looks a bit like CG fanart, but the idea is the same either way, its entirely possible that it came from orb.

Deblas
Wed, 05-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Originally posted by: Trik
And I don't think it's wrong for Kira or Athrun to cry...... they do have a lot of emotional stress. At least Kira doesn't run to the lap of a girl and cry this time round.

Hey, If it gives me the chance to put my face in her lap. I'd do it everyday. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

danholo
Wed, 05-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
I came across a picture of what looks like a model of Strike Freedom/Super Freedom and at the lower left it happened to say "ORB Morganrater" (or however you spell it, im going by memory). Assuming that the ORB fleet really does move away from its alliance with EA to join the ArchAngel then its possible that orb will upgrade the suits. Although, I am at a loss as to how Athrun will get Infinite Justice/Knight Justice from them unless he gets picked up by the ArchAngel next episode.

Edit: Incase anyone actually decides to yell spoiler and point in my direction, the picture was probably a fake since the gundam's name was Freedom MAKF-01. Not to mention it also looks a bit like CG fanart, but the idea is the same either way, its entirely possible that it came from orb.

You have a point here. Spoilers:

If I remember correctly, the remaining Orb forces will join Cagalli. Probably she'll go back to Orb and fix it up and finally become a leader, thus making Strike Freedom/Infinite Justice later.

Psyke
Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: danholo

If I remember correctly, the remaining Orb forces will join Cagalli. Probably she'll go back to Orb and fix it up and finally become a leader, thus making Strike Freedom/Infinite Justice later.

Thats sounds a long time before we will get to see the new Gundams, doesn't it? And is Orb capable of making those Gundams in the first place?

Curium
Fri, 05-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Originally posted by: danholo

Thats sounds a long time before we will get to see the new Gundams, doesn't it? And is Orb capable of making those Gundams in the first place?

If they got to study Freedom then yes. However I do not believe so.

Dannynonsense
Fri, 05-06-2005, 12:29 PM
it all all depends on who the archangel deciedes to fight with most likely zaft but anything can happen

Curium
Fri, 05-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
it all all depends on who the archangel deciedes to fight with most likely zaft but anything can happen

By "fight with" do you mean side by side against a common foe or do you mean against?

Anyways it will probably be Archangel and Eternal vs everyone. About a 15% chance of Minerva joining them.

Dannynonsense
Fri, 05-06-2005, 03:39 PM
i mean side by side i doubt the archangel is going to be doing the same exact thing it did last time