PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Naruto Character=-

Mephiston Hunter
Sun, 05-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I am not sure whether this topic has been done before, so I created it.

Out of all the Naruto Characters mentioned in the anime yet, which is your favourite?

Mine is Shikamaru. Because of his amazingly high intelligence and shadow-related techinques. He's my favourite. And he's lazy, like me.

-Meph

First off, welcome to the forums. We advice you to use the search function in the future as there are already many threads similar to this one. This one will however be remained open simply because the other topic with the exact same theme has 12 posts and is very old. Also, this topic only handles anime characters.

GotWoot Moderator

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Neji, Itachi, Kimimaro & Sakon. The latter two due to unnatural sexiness.

TwisT
Sun, 05-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Neji, Itachi and Gaara..

DB_Hunter
Sun, 05-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Jiraiya = Amazingly powerful yet still a joker

Itachi = Amazingly powerful but more so cos his brooding is something I can identify with

Madell
Sun, 05-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Rock Lee, Jiraiya, Naruto andd...Pakkun or Pakkon i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Board of Command
Sun, 05-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Naruto - only anime character I've ever seen that wears orange
Dosu - awesome technique, and wears bandages

DB_Hunter
Sun, 05-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Goku in DBZ wears orange.

maddogchen
Sun, 05-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Gaara

Sam98034
Mon, 05-02-2005, 01:44 AM
Rock Lee is the shit. Has there ever been an episode with him fighting that sucked? I also like how I can laugh at him and his misfortunes. He's badass, but never really wins at anything haha. The first fight with Sasuke/Naruto would be the exception.

Tsunade is another cool character...boobies.

Turkish-S
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:22 AM
shikamaru & kiba

Aramis
Mon, 05-02-2005, 01:03 PM
orochimaru 'cause he's so chaotic evil. =D

Extrax
Mon, 05-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I love the bug man, shino. I wish we could see more of him

KitKat
Mon, 05-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I'd say Shikamaru for sure. He's really cool, insanely smart, and he's probably the most normal character on the show. He doesn't have any issues like wanting revenge, or acknowledgement, or power, he's just happy with taking life easy. But at the same time, he's not afraid to step up and take responsibility. He genuinely cares about the village and his friends.

Oh, and Meph, you might want to fix your sig. The max size is....uh....<KitKat checks the properties on her sig> 400 x 80. People get really annoyed with oversized sigs, so you probably want to fix it sooner rather than later.

a_odessey
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:03 PM
shikimaru. just like how he's laid back

MiteGai
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Rock Lee, 'nuff said.

Roko
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
take a guess. If you can't figure it out, I dunno what to say.

Snyprsite1
Tue, 05-03-2005, 01:59 AM
1) Hinata <3 She is just so cute (espeically wearing her jacket with her swimsuit in the ending for 90-103)
2) Naruto cuz he is Naruto and there wouldnt be a show without him.
3) Rock Lee cuz he can put most any ninja to shame even thou he cant use thier techniques and he never gives up on his training no matter how hard things may be.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Gaara has my favorite set of powers. And Rock Lee gets all my favorite fights.

But in the end, Shino is my avatar(or was before they broke avatars, are they ever fixing that btw?) because he looks the coolest. Shades, satallite dish collar and japfro for the win!

Marks
Tue, 05-03-2005, 07:19 AM
Naruto. I usually like the main character of the anime the most. Not in Fullmetal Alchemist though, Al > Ed, didn't like how Ed got all the credit all the time.

Offtopic, sry.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 05-03-2005, 07:31 AM
1.Rock Lee-funny as hell with awsome fighting style
2.Jiraya- a joker
3. Naruto- not the most original charachter but he is better than most characthers.
4. Hinata- too cute a charachter to not like
5. Neji- after naruto kicked his ass hated him before for what he did against Hinata

Board of Command
Wed, 05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Goku in DBZ wears orange.
DBZ is an exception to everything

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Gotta love it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarkSasuke
Thu, 05-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Jiraiya , Itachi , Kakashi
these are some wicked guys

Kei
Fri, 05-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Inner Sakura!

SK
Fri, 05-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Kakashi, Itachi, Gaara, Jiraiya.

Masamune
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Kabuto and Jiraiya

kAi
Sat, 05-07-2005, 05:12 AM
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Naruto

Arsinoi
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:24 AM
No1: Itachi, sooo powerful and it takes guts to kill your own family (I wish I could do it with to certain relatives Ah!)
No2: Orochimaru, bad gyus are the best and I love the thing he does with his tongue Heh! (plus he reminds me of my sister)
No3 Neji: The coolest guy from Konoha (Did he die though?)
No4 Shikamaru: Always bored but kick-ass smart. (I actually see myself in him)
No5 Gaara: He is freakingly cute and has a really weird monster in him (Very funny monster actually)

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by: Kei
Inner Sakura!

What ever happened to her???

voonvoon
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:25 AM
mine is garaa,shikamru,chouji,naruto,neji,hinata,kakashi,k iba and rock lee.rock lee is not like a shit!!!!

shikamaru shows mi in him..

Edort4
Mon, 05-09-2005, 08:54 AM
My favourite character is the guy whom i have called Irukakashi. Appears on episode 69 throwing explosive kunais to a big snake (minute 7 or so). Irukas hair, kakashis clothes gotta love it.

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Like:

Naruto
Jiraya
Itachi
Gaara
Shikamaru
Neji
Kakashi

Dislike:
Sasuke (I'm starting to like him better now though)
Sakura
Ino
Choji
Kiba (only a little)
Kankuro (so damn ugly and stupid)

really though, I like just about everyone in this anime i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:48 AM
how can you not like chouji ¬¬

Draon
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by: Kei
Inner Sakura!

heh YES Inner Sakura rocks! i love the way she threw Ino out of her head in the Chuunin exams, funny as hell. "What kind of monster are you!?! You've got two minds!" Ino after Sakura cleaned out the trash in her head.

darkshadow
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:41 PM
kakashi and anko(like her personality)

eskimå
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Naruto -
Itachi -
I want Naruto to become a member in Itachi's clani/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. If so, he will become even stronger than before. HEHE. But he won't i'm sure.
Is he? Nah! Maybe? No!! Sorry, but...? NO!!!

ilmaestro
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
I identify with Shikamaru the most, Rock Lee definitely gets the best fights and Genma is uber cool with his twig thingy that he chews, but the more the series goes on the more I like Naruto himself. Especially in this attempt to get Sasuke back, I think he's become a far more involving character to watch than he was for the first half of the series.

MasterViech
Thu, 05-12-2005, 01:14 PM
1. sasuke
2. itachi
3. neji
4. gaara
5. hinata

dizkidhuy
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:02 PM
1 haku
2 itachi
3 naruto
4 rock lee
5 gaara
6 neji
7 kiba's dog!

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:41 PM
1. Shikamaru- he's as lazy as I am! He's funny as hell and his fights are so mind-bendingly complicated and his victories sheer genius! A mediocre guy otherwise only accents how friggin hilarious his massive IQ (and puts all that grey matter to good use)
2. Kabuto- this is the one baddie I can't figure out to save my life. The hospital scene was cunning and slick and I like how you're never going to be sure how faithful he will be to Orochimaru in the end. Wish he had more screentime after Chuunin Exam...
3. Jiraya... the man is a huge perv and still kicks ass! Plus Naruto owes him just about everything when it comes to fighting
4. Haku- Yes he was a homo but this kid had a heart of gold and was so damn calm and badass all at the same time! One of the most complex characters I wish I'd seen more of in an anime.
5. Rock Lee- hate his personality, but his fights are probably the best action scenes in the show bar-none.

Honorable mention: Kakashi for his laid backness, Gaara for his messed up past, Neji for his brown hair, Tayuya for her cursing, Kiba for being an all around jokster/asshole

Bottom 5,
#5 Orochimaru- i just cant stand his voice... and he took forever with the 3rd...
#4 Whats his name from that stupid race mini-arc! - stand up for yourself you pathetic worm!
#3 Itachi- YAWN! Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to motivate plot development? So far the most one dimensional character on the show... I want to see how much I'm capable of and then keep going up! Maybe if he weren't set up so much as a main villain. Oh, and story is interesting, but flashbacks are old and sick of seeing them
#2 Naruto- not all the time, just a majority of the time. For all the stuff he's gone through he hasn't shown too much development. Still the headstrong, stupid, impossible to kill do-gooder. So pure and naive it makes me sick. As narrow minded in his goals as Itachi. Can be funny though.
#1 Sakura- I also had high hopes for this character early on. Thought she could be the strategist, peacekeeper, support for genjutsu part of the team. All she's done since the Chuunin Survival Round is complain, cry, be worried, make others worry, get in the way, oggle Sasuke and then rinse and repeat. Inner Sakura hasn't manifested anywhere, she's thankfully been put on the back burner and is only important because Naruto is fond of her.

animeniac
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:37 PM
1. Shikamaru
2. Shino
3. Naruto

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Orochimaru-I LOVE THE JAPANESE VOICE!!! IT ROCKS!!! anyone who thinks otherwise can go lick a frog T_T; you can have your opinion but just dont tell me.

Kiba-So goofy with his whole battle against Naruto (it doesnt help having heghtened senses if Naruto is going to fart in your face)

Jiraiya-the whole "go get me a "melon" that has "matured" thing was hillarious. Hes a complete pervert but he wouldnt be jiraiya if he wasnt one

Pakkun-I thought it was funny to find out that him and Sakura use the same shampoo. It took like a whole friggin episode for them to hop through trees tho. that was useless

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: ilovegregayres
Orochimaru-I LOVE THE JAPANESE VOICE!!! IT ROCKS!!! anyone who thinks otherwise can go lick a frog T_T; you can have your opinion but just dont tell me.

too bad, orochimaru is gay, literally and figuratively.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Gay....or just androgenous and very comfortable with possessing a body of either sex...or even both at the same time. I mean...he is out to learn "every" technique....Jiraiya should mail him a pocket kama sutra to practice on himself as a practical joke...after they scope out his village consisting of a single house, and write down the address from his mailbox. Maybe egg the place too.

thoregundi
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Naruto is my favorite because hes good at surprizing everyone

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:34 PM
Haku
Kakashi
Rock Lee

Eurasian
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:46 PM
My favorite characters are Naruto and Itachi but I start to like Neji a lot more. Maybe that's just Terra rubbing off on me.

Bishounen
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:24 AM
My absolute favorite, thus far, has to be Kakashi. He's just so damn cool.

But top, in order from most to least:

1) Kakashi
2) Hinata
3) Rock Lee
4) Anko
5) Ino
6) Kurenai
7) Haku
8) Konohamaru
9) Naruto
10) Shikamaru

ilovegregayres
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-

Originally posted by: ilovegregayres

too bad, orochimaru is gay, literally and figuratively.

dont get mad at orochimaru because youre confused about your own sexuality...naw im just kidding but he may act gay at points....but hes a good character and i like the Japanese voice actor

ilovegregayres
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
Gay....or just androgenous and very comfortable with possessing a body of either sex...or even both at the same time. I mean...he is out to learn "every" technique....Jiraiya should mail him a pocket kama sutra to practice on himself as a practical joke...after they scope out his village consisting of a single house, and write down the address from his mailbox. Maybe egg the place too.

yeah.....finding out he was a girl kind of scared me.....wouldnt it be kind of hard to do stuff to himself when he cant use his arms? will he use his feet or something? (if he got back used of his arms after ep 99, i havent seen it^_^)

Can't stop double posting when told not to. User has been warned.

GotWoot Moderator

darkshadow
Mon, 05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
wow its like everybody forgot about anko

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-31-2005, 01:07 AM
Or maybe a character that was only in about 2 episodes just happens to be very few people's favorite character.

ShaneLong
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
shikamaru- hes smart and like one of the only characters who look normal
Rock lee- his passion
Jiraiya- coolest perv ive ever seen!

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 06-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Orochimaru, Kimimaro and Neji

BodyCount
Wed, 06-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Sasuke and Kakashi.... I love the way sasuke makes naruto look like a fool all the time, and kakashi is just damn cool...

Animated avatar. User is warned.

GotWoot Moderator

NM
Wed, 06-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Kakashi: He's just one of the coolest ninja's ever, period.
Shikamaru: He seems lazy but after the 'Chase the Sound Ninja's' episodes, he's shown to have alot of respect for Konoha and his comrades. And the flashbacks of him and Choji becoming friends was really cool of him to.
Naruto: His determination.
Lee: Same as Naruto.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by: thoregundi
Naruto is my favorite because hes good at surprizing everyone

yeah, when he went Kage Bunshin last time, i was really suprised!
and at the Kimimaru fight? most unexpected thing ever! out of nowhere, he threw out those 200 hundred clones, didn't see that one coming...

my favorites?
I can't really put them in a list, but some of my favorites are
- Kabuto - probably has a real big secret just waiting to be flashbacked about.
- Gaara - Just' can't get enough of him.
- Zabuza - I didn't like he much when he first came, but now i've grown to like more than any other past villian.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 06-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Shika
Lee
gaara

sm0d
Wed, 06-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Kakashi. Strong and smart.
Gaara. Badass

miaka
Wed, 06-08-2005, 09:43 PM
hmm i do like every character in naruto except one crappiest character i have ever seen in any anime: SAKURA

hmm if i have to pick out the ones i particularly like however.. i will pick
naruto-> motivates everyone;
neji: after his fight with sound nin.. dang he was so kewl ... he so believed in naruto T_T
gaara: dang young gaara is so cute that you just wanna hug him
itachi: mysterious stong guy.. bit disspointed in his reason for letting sasuke live.. V_V... thought he secretly cared for
him.. i m hoping there is more to it..
rock lee: admire him deeply for never giving up, and for working so hard.. V_V... i wish i was like that..
hokage: it was so sad to see him die.. but i respect him a lot

in the middle:::::
SASUKE: used to like him.. like in the haku time.. but not anymore after he went crazy... V_V how sad.. i

Honoko
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:37 PM
shikarmaru's definitely my favorite. even tho he's a genius lazy ass, when the chips are down, he'll risk his life to do what's needed.
naruto would prolly come next even though his idiocy's a bit grating every once in a while.
after that is temari i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif she's everything sakura needs to be in order to be cool =P

i don't really like traitors, no matter how cool or badass they are (kabuto, orochimaru, itachi, or even sasuke). *shrug*

Ki_Boy
Thu, 06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I dont get why everybody likes Lee sooooooo much? Well he got cool determination and is a badass fighter but i still think he's just a bit of a clown...nowm any of you will go "but naruto is the same way" well naruto is atleast funny! ^^

I think i have made many enemies now...ehm...but thats just my oppinioni/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Oh and BTW...

Dosu rules! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Fukusuke (http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/screenshots/Episode%20106/(Naruto-kun.Com)-Eps_106-090.jpg)

RyougaZell
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Well, mine are:

Hinata, Tenten, Ino, Shikamaru, Neji and Haku.

Hinata -> cuteness everywhere, her fight with Neji was cool (even though she didn't had a chance)
Tenten -> weapon master extraordinaire, too bad she had to fight Temari, also cute
Ino -> fierce girl, she makes even lazy ass Shikamaru work (while on Team Asuma)
Shikamaru -> the epitome of laziness, and yet he gets promoted for his brains XD
Neji -> kewl moves, great char
Haku -> awesome character, too bad he had to die =(

Mephiston Hunter
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: weakest anbu
Fukusuke (http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/screenshots/Episode%20106/(Naruto-kun.Com)-Eps_106-090.jpg)

Ha, that guy was great. Too bad he lost in the race.

-Meph

da_black_Rock_Lee
Wed, 06-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Rock Lee! His Drunken master fighting is amazing.....

DragonSpirit
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:05 PM
hehehe rock lee's drunken fighting was bad ass but for someone who got drunk so easily, he sure sobered up quickly...i like naruto personally but more specifically the nine tails inside him, when he talks he's like a tough guy cuz he knows if he wasn't locked up he would still be kicking ass and taking names... without it naruto would probably be dead. although his sexy technique never fails to amuse me because of how many people its worked on lol