PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 3 for GC

Tinks
Sat, 04-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Has anyone played the new fighter for the Gamecube yet? I ordered the second one last year along with the boot disk and still love playing it. If anyone has played it yet how is it? I'm just waiting for it to arrive and cant wait. I wonder what new characters and new abilities are in it, hopefully Naruto and everyone has up to date techniques.

RasenDori
Sun, 05-01-2005, 08:26 AM
i have it, its a cool game. it came out before the chase sasuke arc in the anime, so it doesnt have any of the new moves used buy the guys that go on that mission

Tinks
Sun, 05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Is it pretty much just the same characters from the last game?

darkshadow
Sun, 05-01-2005, 01:26 PM
naruto3 is 4 player action afaik, or even 3 on 3, dunno ne more, i like narutime hero2 better though

Assertn
Sun, 05-01-2005, 03:40 PM
all the ones from naruto 2 plus..........
tsunade, tenten, shino, temari, chouji, anko, 3rd hokage, itachi, jiraiya.....

and every character from the 2nd naruto game has an additional special move now (unless they already had 2 specials in the previous one)

RasenDori
Sun, 05-01-2005, 08:05 PM
and the sharingan version of sasuke and kakashi are consolodated. then game also features a gaurd break unlike the previous version

Tinks
Sun, 05-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Rasengan Naruto?

basey44
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:16 AM
i wish there was a naruto game on xbox, i dont care how crappy it is id get it

NL|MegaMika
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:47 AM
I have it, nice game although it has many "cheap" moves. I play it a lot, multiplayer is cool. Only thing is that I know no-one who can give me serious competition, we play 2 vs 1 most of the time.

RasenDori
Thu, 05-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by: Tinks
Rasengan Naruto?

yes... naruto has the rasengan

Assertn
Thu, 05-05-2005, 02:02 PM
naruto has naruto combo, rasengan, and a crazy kyubi combo

MFauli
Fri, 05-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
we play 2 vs 1 most of the time.

How do you do that?
4-player-mode with level 1-CPU on yourside?

Anyway, Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 ist great, the best Naruto game out now.
Oh man, i cant wait to play Naruto 4, which will hopefully released this december, like 3 last year.
Kyuubi Level 2....oh.....too cool ^^

darkshadow
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli

How do you do that?

Oh man, i cant wait to play Naruto 4, which will hopefully released this december, like 3 last year.

damn have you even played narutime hero 2?

MiteGai
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Whats Narutime Hero 2? I heard it was some sort of free form RPG.

Souryusen
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: MiteGai

Narutimett Hero 2 is a fighter but it does feature a story mode that can be likened to some RPG's I suppose.

I suggest you check out some of the tournament matches. (http://www.shishi-rendan.com/id2.html)

darkshadow
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:31 PM
story mode lets you edit your fighter with other jutsus, like in naruto with anbu kakashi's chidori, its a weird but extremely cool feature ( doesnt count for specials though and some specific jutsu) but the fighting is what its really about, its just sooo cool and fast and everything

Psyke
Tue, 05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Originally posted by: MiteGai

Narutimett Hero 2 is a fighter but it does feature a story mode that can be likened to some RPG's I suppose.

I suggest you check out some of the tournament matches. (http://www.shishi-rendan.com/id2.html)

Cool tricks and infinite combo videos, gotta go try out the Sasuke and Kisame combos. Thanks for the link.

Sariachan
Tue, 05-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by: MFauli

How do you do that?

I like a lot both Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 and 3, so I hope the forth episode comes out this winner too! ^^

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm really really confused here. Second GC naruto game isn't supposed to have Itachi and Kisame yet I saw both of them in those videos from the link that was provided. Could you guys tell me which story arcs correspond to the various naruto hero games. I need someone to help me sort through this mess.

Assertn
Wed, 05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
itachi is in the 3rd GC naruto game, and kisame is in none of them so far......

you must be getting them confused with the PS2 games

darkshadow
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen = GC
Naruto Narutimate Hero = PS2

and btw this fall, a TRANSLATED version of the the ps2 game will come to america ( not dubbed just translated ) and shortly after the second game

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:31 PM

So your saying that there are two completly differnt naruto fighting game series for both the GC and PS2? I'm just wondering which is considered to be the better series. The GC one or the PS2 one. Also I swear I did see Kisame in one of those gameplay videos.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet

So your saying that there are two completly differnt naruto fighting game series for both the GC and PS2? I'm just wondering which is considered to be the better series. The GC one or the PS2 one. Also I swear I did see Kisame in one of those gameplay videos.

didnt i just post above what they are named on both systems?? or did you just think imma ignore his post, kisame is in the ps2 series, y would that be so strange?
i like hero better then taisen

MFauli
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
I'm just wondering which is considered to be the better series. The GC one or the PS2 one.

The one for Nintendo Gamecube is a real fighting game.
Itīs more serious an so on.
The one for PS2 ist a bit like SuperSmashBrothersMelee, you actually do jump by pressing a button, like in SSB.

As for me, i like the Gekitou Ninja Taisen far more, simply because its a real fighting game, with so perfectly animated charakters.

And no, Kisami isnt in the GCN-Games, hopefully, he will in Naruto 4.......but Kabuto isnt in the game, too....-.-

Fox Fire
Wed, 05-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69

I doubt alot of people use Xboxes in Japan, so i doubt that'll happen.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by: Fox Fire

Originally posted by: basey_69

I doubt alot of people use Xboxes in Japan, so i doubt that'll happen.

again did you read my above post??
and btw this fall, a TRANSLATED version of the the ps2 game will come to america ( not dubbed just translated ) and shortly after the second game

in america the naruto manga is #2 only to lose the the kenshin manga which is #1
and naruto did that without any promo, xbox reigns in eu, and is a very close second in us

basey44
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:59 PM
oooo an xbox port would be so cool, unless sony pulls that exclusivity crap like they did with soul calibur 3