PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on episode 133

Zinobi
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:54 PM
hey whats goin on people i wanna hear your predictions thank you

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I noticed the animation looks quite different. Is this because of a change in animators? Because the style itself just looks different.
Similar to the episode where the Third fights Oro (ep 71 I think).
Very nice looking. Good for action and fights.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:12 AM
yeah i saw that to but do you think the animation is better or worse

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Than which episode?? I think 133's animation (from what I've seen from teh preview) looks very different, and like I said, much better for fight scenes.
It's very fluid, and it looks as if the next episode will contain a lot of fighting (kick ass!!!), so I welcome the change. It's nice to have these animation jewels every once in a while.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:19 AM
yep do you think kakashi will show up brfore naruto and sasuke destroy the area

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:29 AM
naruto is gonna pwn sasuke so bad it won't even be funny

Sam98034
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:53 AM
Sakura breaks it up, they apologize, go home, and play hot lava monster along with the other normal kids on the playground.

Anyways, at the very end there is a ring around sasuke...very Rock Leeish wouldn't you say?? uh.. uh..

It's doubtful, but maybe we'll see gaara/lee? Or some dogees.

Crows_Kill
Sat, 04-30-2005, 05:55 AM
I see, a fight in the next episode.
That, and a flashback.
And a few "dettebayo's"
And more semi homoerotic posturing and loving fist embraces.

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-30-2005, 06:28 AM
i think just when they are going too start with the fight kakashi is going to interrupt. i hope not tho.

RasenDori
Sat, 04-30-2005, 09:23 AM
i predict that they are going to play an opening song and an ending song

Tinks
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Most of it will be Naruto actually putting up a fight and asking him why hes doing what hes doing and trying to reason with him
Kakashi wont get there yet, he'll be "almost there" when the episode ends
I think Sasuke is going to feel that hes going to lose the fight so he tries to use chidori risking his own life and putting himself in the hospital akin to Rock Lee, thus his character leaves the storyline for a while in the same manner
Kakashi will come to break it up but someone else will be there to fight him, hopefully that flunky in the glasses(name escapes me)

Coconatior
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:14 AM
I think the power of the fox will be to much for naruto. So i think he will pass out and sasuke will keep going to his target but kakashia will catch up to him.

Coconatior
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:15 AM
With overuse i meant that narutos body ( he's still human ) was in a hard fight not long ago and he got beten up relly good bye sasuke before the got the fox power

Don't double post. Use the edit button.

GotWoot Moderator

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:59 AM
I think that the fight with Sasuke and Naruto will continue for quite a while, then Kabuto will come and try to fetch Sasuke, but Kakashi will come and intercept him...

Sasuke will lose to Naruto and Kabuto will be forced to back off and Naruto will carry Sasuke home.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:09 PM
sasuke and naruto fill each other...fun? oh wait never mind cant end so soon, well then tusnade comes and revives both of them and then punches sasuke back into the ground just because she remembered she didnt like him. Brings naruto home.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 01:01 PM
WOW you guys are good..............
but i think that naruto will kick sasukes ass bring him back to konoha and have tsunade heal him then keep him trapped like kimimaro was when he was a kid

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:01 PM
I just think it's gonna be a good fight.
Looks like we have some powering-up in store as well, judging from that last view of sasuke.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Sasuke is gonna go level 2 obviously, otherwise the whole arc would end in an anticlimax. The question is whether or not Naruto in Kyuubi mode will be able to handle him... Naruto this time around seems to be more charged up against Sasuke in Kyuubi mode then he was against Kimimaro. Omoshiroi.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:37 PM
To me it looked like Naruto could take out an army of Hokages with that power...

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 03:31 PM
hmmm well now sasuke will go to lvl 2 naruto will tap into an even deeper power of the nine tails and right when hes about to kick sasukes ass kakashia and kabuto will show up then those two will get into a fight then there will be two fights goin on then kakashi will not be able to beat kabuto but naruto beats sasuke and comes to the rescue then they take sasuke back and kabuto too and try to get answers out of kabuto

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
hmmm well now sasuke will go to lvl 2 naruto will tap into an even deeper power of the nine tails and right when hes about to kick sasukes ass kakashia and kabuto will show up then those two will get into a fight then there will be two fights goin on then kakashi will not be able to beat kabuto but naruto beats sasuke and comes to the rescue then they take sasuke back and kabuto too and try to get answers out of kabuto

I doubt any of that will happen in the next episode. You're being way too specific.
Kakashi might show up soon, but only after Naruto and Sasuke have beat the crap out of eachother. And that will take a few eps (at least I hope it does).

Assertn
Sun, 05-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
sasuke and naruto fill each other...fun?

are you implying they'll have gay sex?

Knives122
Sun, 05-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Stupid post time: Maybe a meteor will hit the exact spot where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting, and it starts a chain reaction that somehow destroys the entire world

yeah my avatar was screwed up and replaced with some weird bungie.net thing

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Stupid post time: Maybe a meteor will hit the exact spot where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting, and it starts a chain reaction that somehow destroys the entire world

...and then they'll get answers out of Kabuto...

yapchagi
Mon, 05-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Sasuke will go to Level 2, which he is so proud at.
But, Naruto is still stronger than him. Then he will try to kill Sasuke.
Sasuke will try to beg for his life. Crying...Shaking...While he's at Level 2.
Then, Naruto will kill him instead and get the Mangekyou Sharingan.
Yes..Naruto has Mangekyou Sharingan and is able to change to Super Earth 1.

Oro will cry outloud and swear that he will kill Naruto himself. But then oro will be killed by Itachi.

Noo...seriously...Sasuke will go to Level 2. End up with Chidro vs. Rasengan...End up like a draw, but Sasuke is still standing...he went away...then Kakashi arrives, then carries Naruto back home.

Turkish-S
Mon, 05-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: yapchagi

LMAO funnyest thing i heard today.
to see naruto with mangekyou LOL.

Zinobi
Tue, 05-03-2005, 07:53 PM
that pretty hilarious naruto with mangekyou i
i think the fox eyes are better looking yes i said looking not very useful yet i dont know
NO BODY LOOK AT ME I'M A......................MORON

sm0d
Wed, 05-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Sasuke is gonna go level 2 obviously, otherwise the whole arc would end in an anticlimax.The question is whether or not Naruto in Kyuubi mode will be able to handle him... Naruto this time around seems to be more charged up against Sasuke in Kyuubi mode then he was against Kimimaro. Omoshiroi.

I agree, it would take away from the fight if he didn't use his seal after seeing naruto's (or the kyubi's) power. I also though, think that naruto won't be able to handle sasuke's level 2 seal and lose the fight until a pursuing kakashi arrives.

Zinobi
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:30 PM
hey well the show will be out by tommorrow but i mprolly wont see it til late tommorow night or 2 days from now cuz i have bit torrent which goes slow

heero
Wed, 05-04-2005, 08:15 PM
I doubt that naruto is inferior to level 2 sasuke since he uses kyuubi power which is far greater than oro's stupid seals. I think they will fight end up with chidori vs rasengan again and then both of them faint onto the ground and kakashi brings them back to konoha then locks sasuke up.

drcitan
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: yapchagi
Sasuke will go to Level 2, which he is so proud at.
But, Naruto is still stronger than him. Then he will try to kill Sasuke.
Sasuke will try to beg for his life. Crying...Shaking...While he's at Level 2.

Oro will cry outloud and swear that he will kill Naruto himself. But then oro will be killed by Itachi.

Your a funny person aren't U LoL ridic man. Oro will cry outloud and swear that he will kill Naruto himself made me laugh out loud U crazy man

lilphatboi88
Thu, 05-05-2005, 01:25 AM
What's going to happen is.... Naruto can actually take the Kyuubi mode to a whole new world. Kind of like DBZ, where the saiyans never knew there was a supersaiyan level 2 until Gohan unleashes some hidden power.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-05-2005, 02:46 AM
I predict that Naruto is gonna kick Sasukes ass. Then Sasuke will get like the third pupil in his sharingan. Then he'll start kicking Naruto's ass until he's almost dead, then Kyubi will take over and kick Sasuke's ass, which will lead to Sasuke going level 2. That's just my prediction.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Oh my god! You were dead on! How did you ever get it so right?!

Anyway, I guess we can shift gears over to predicting the next episode now. I think the whole thing is gonna come down to a big purple chidori vs a big red rasengan which is gonna blow both of them into unconciousness. Then Kakashi and Kabuto will arrive to fight over the bodies and that'll end with Kakashi taking Naruto home and Kabuto taking Sasuke back to Oro.

XanBcoo
Thu, 05-05-2005, 08:23 PM
You two are fucking jerks. You know it too. But not really. XP

Sam98034
Fri, 05-06-2005, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
You two are fucking jerks. You know it too. But not really. XP

You know what? I am fucking a jerk, you're right. I'm gonna go tell that bitch she needs to learn some manners.

(waiting for "you guys are off topic response")