PDA

View Full Version : Do you find that rukia looks unique?

jsp
Fri, 04-29-2005, 10:45 PM
since the first few ep.. i find that rukia don't look like the other characters.. as in, the way she is drawn differs from the other characters. i was thinkin that perhaps she's supposed to be from soul society, therefore it's only natural that she looks different. but seems that even in soul society, people look pretty similar. (i.e. the drawing style)

i dunno how to describe this difference in drawing style, but jus feel like she isn't very similar to the rest. anyone feel the same too?

Takuma
Sat, 04-30-2005, 05:43 PM
I dont know about that But I think they have been makeing her a little taller ever since she has been captured. Also she mabe does look alittle different but she also looks best. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jsp
Sun, 05-01-2005, 01:48 PM
i feel that the way the author draws her is different.. as in, a different kinda drawing style (i m no cartoon drawing expert). i jus feel that way. maybe it's because of her unusually huge eyes? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif nv really notice her height.. since she's normally sitting down (by the window, for some time now..) jus a personal comment, i would think she would grow taller for that few days since she captured? since she is already very old now.. some few hundred years old? (and already 40+ years in kuchiki's household after adoption). i guess she has passed her growing stages (but then again, we have no idea how or whether they are supposed to grow.) hehe.

i find that inoue orihime looks better? (i prefer cute and erhhmmm.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)

Mut
Sun, 05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Rukia is so hot... I want to touch her.

Kardiva
Sun, 05-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Rukia is so hot... I want to touch her.

I think she's too hot to touch. Don't hurt yourself

jsp
Mon, 05-02-2005, 10:59 AM
whoa.. seems like rukia got a huge fan base? now with the new squad 12 lta.. i can hardly see others in the anime!~ i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif any idea what's her name? the one who always get scolding from that black-faced freek?

Kardiva
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by: jsp
whoa.. seems like rukia got a huge fan base? now with the new squad 12 lta.. i can hardly see others in the anime!~ any idea what's her name? the one who always get scolding from that black-faced freek?

im not so sure, but the black faced freak is pretty cool

Mut
Mon, 05-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Black faced freak? What's that suppose to mean?

I don't mean to be hostile, but I hope you're not being an ignorant racist. We don't condone that here.

jsp
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
oh no.. i dun mean it that way. and u r not being hostile, i understand. i apologise for my way of phrasing the statement. it's jus that i dun like that squad 12 capt. not bcos of his skin color. i hope u understand. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kardiva
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:43 PM
yea me neither. we gotta get a new nick name for this guy, or his real name. but i dont know what it is

Ryllharu
Mon, 05-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Mayuri is his given name, I forgot his family name.

Roko
Mon, 05-02-2005, 10:49 PM
and his lieutenant's name is Nemu, if i remember correctly. She's hot, along with that other chick who's lieutenant for that kid genius.

jsp
Tue, 05-03-2005, 03:37 AM
ok. we shall call him by mayuri now. i din notice his name though.. but his lieutenant is definitely hot!! i like her!~ i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif and yeah, i agree that the lieutenant for squad 10 is hot too, but lose out in my ranking to nemu! hehe. i would like to see more scenes of her, fightin perhaps, and not jus being scolded by mayuri.

Ryllharu
Tue, 05-03-2005, 07:35 AM
I'll stick with Sui Fong for now (the second squad captian), she the one in the opening who's fighting the cat, nothing like a woman who can easily kick your ass.

Though Nemu is good too.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:50 AM
matsumoto hitsugaya's vice captain is HAWT!!!

Kardiva
Tue, 05-03-2005, 09:16 AM
yea i wanna see nemu fight too. I def wanna see mayuri fight though, he's gotta have some sweet skills and a cool soul slayer

Itachi_y2k5
Tue, 05-03-2005, 09:49 AM
How can you remember all them characters names --', fuking hell

jsp
Tue, 05-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Sui Fong.. the anime havent featured her yet right? (apart from in the opening) what an asian name. haha. cool!~ i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif she gotta be powerful! female capt! way to go man!

nemu fighting will be enough, i m only interested to know what powers mayuri holds, not really interested to see him fight. i would rather save more airtime for my other fav characters. hehe.

matsumoto hitsugaya << is this the whiz kid?

characters' names are hard to remember.. but if u like the characters, sometimes, it jus stays in ur mind?

GLS
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:20 AM
matsumoto hitsugaya << is this the whiz kid?
Hitsugaya Toushirou is the Captain of the 10th Division, and Matsumoto Rangiku is his Vice Captain.

As for the ladies of Bleach, I like Soi Fong.
*Imagines Bleach ending similar to 6th Naruto Ending*

jsp
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:30 AM
ohh.. i see i see. i misinterpreted the previous statement. matsumoto rangiku is the blonde girl (curly hair)?

Sui Fong.. not much featuring of her yet.. yet to pass judgement on her. nemu is still my fav girl (currently).

Roko
Tue, 05-03-2005, 06:49 PM
anybody notice that Nemu, for some odd reason, has no sword or weap? It seems like from the ed that she uses martial arts...not sure though.

Sui Fong is also cool. can't wait to see her in action.

Eurasian
Tue, 05-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Sui Fong.. the anime havent featured her yet right?
She was featured for a split second when all the captains had to attend that meeting.

We would just have to wait and see about Nemu. It's so sad...Mayuri is so mean to her. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

jsp
Wed, 05-04-2005, 01:00 AM
roko: somewhere to keep her sword? hidden? hmm.. come to think of it.. havent see her sword. but yachiru dun seem to have her sword with her too, right? or did i jus miss it altogether? and another cute girl (one of the death god's lieutenant. [the death god who spoke to renji]) dun seems to have her sword with her too.. anyone detailed enough to verify this? i cant be sure.

eurasian: understand. so.. her fight scene with chad seems to be good (now that chad has grown stronger, she can still beat him easily) but.. the yoruichi jus break her soul slayer easily.. i wonder if she's weak or yoruichi is jus way too strong..

and.. nemu!! whoa! she's da best! haha. she's cute and sweet and has that depressing aura around her.. making her look vulnerable.. (though she can't be). wow! she's cool! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Roko
Wed, 05-04-2005, 01:08 AM
well, look at the ed in the last ep. If you notice, she doesn't brandish a sword or anything, and she seems to be the martial artist type with that part of her jumping around and running. Yachiru was carrying her sword when she jumped on Zaraki's back, if I remember correctly. Which cute girl are you talking about? XD Too many in this series.

Zhan
Wed, 05-04-2005, 04:55 AM
im wondering if nemu can actually fight.....maybe shes just some sort of sacrifice like.....there to block an attack for the 12th captain, since the 12th captain won't even hesistate to kill her, or rip her apart or something

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Nemu, is she the girl who directs the captian in the wrong direction ?!?!?! if she is i fuking hate her ! shes pisses me off

the guy who fights uryuu (bowman) and he runs on water woo thats cool

jsp
Wed, 05-04-2005, 12:51 PM
roko: ok.. i dun remember the scene when yachiru jump on to kenpachi.. that was really too long ago. haha (and i m lazy to check.) and i agree with u that i dun see nemu carrying her sword ard (if she has one in the first place) hmmm.. i thought that all death gods are supposed to have their soul slayers? now that remains a big question.. haha. only for us to find out when she makes her appearances more often. the other cute girl i m refering to is.. i think lieutenant of aisen (not sure if that's the name. the captain who spoke to renji about the abnormality in rukia's execution before, the captain who wear glasses) this lieutenant talked to renji before in the room when all lieutenants are summoned there, before the attackt of ryokas. oh.. btw, are u refering by the name of XD? what is that? *curious*

zhan zhao: eh.. lieutenant.. shouldnt be so weak bah.. i suppose. i believe it's jus the 12th captain's weird temper that leaves her at the mercy of being "taken apart" by him. she should be strong, but i suppose she jus HAS to listen to superior (her captain, mayuri, in this case)

itachi_y2k5: nemu is the lieutenant of squad 12. the one who directs the captain in the wrong direction is yachiru. btw, i like her alot. too cute. hehe. (i believe she's strong too.. as she's the lieutenant for squad 11)

Ryllharu
Wed, 05-04-2005, 06:43 PM
... the other cute girl i m refering to is.. i think lieutenant of aisen (not sure if that's the name. the captain who spoke to renji about the abnormality in rukia's execution before, the captain who wear glasses) this lieutenant talked to renji before in the room when all lieutenants are summoned there, before the attackt of ryokas. oh.. btw, are u refering by the name of XD? what is that? *curious*....

The captain's name is Aizen, but more importantly...

How can you forget Hinamori Momo's name! She seems a bit too pedo for me, but she's still cute.

Yachiru is by far the cutest character though and Sui Fong will always be my favorite.

jsp
Wed, 05-04-2005, 10:02 PM
oops.. sorry. she's cute i agree. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif but i wasn't good with names to begin with. so many characters poppin up at this rate doesn't help. haha. but i m not complaining about all the cute girls apprearing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i ll keep that name in mind now, hinamori momo. ;D but nemu ll still be my fav (for mature lady) and yachiru is my fav (for cutest girl!).

btw, thank you Ryllharu for the information (regarding the names). i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 05-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Nemu is the one who gets bossed around ?!?!

Roko
Thu, 05-05-2005, 11:54 AM
roko: ok.. i dun remember the scene when yachiru jump on to kenpachi.. that was really too long ago. haha (and i m lazy to check.) and i agree with u that i dun see nemu carrying her sword ard (if she has one in the first place) hmmm.. i thought that all death gods are supposed to have their soul slayers? now that remains a big question.. haha. only for us to find out when she makes her appearances more often. the other cute girl i m refering to is.. i think lieutenant of aisen (not sure if that's the name. the captain who spoke to renji about the abnormality in rukia's execution before, the captain who wear glasses) this lieutenant talked to renji before in the room when all lieutenants are summoned there, before the attackt of ryokas. oh.. btw, are u refering by the name of XD? what is that? *curious*

Ah, that lil girl. yepyep, she's cute. She seems to care a lot about Renji...I wanna see how she fights and all, that'll be cool.

nope, not referring by the nane of XD. Just like how you said ";D" in your post below, I said "XD"

all the girls in this series are awesome. btw, anybody else notice that Inoue's breasts just get larger ep by ep?

@Itachi: yeah, Nemu's the one who gets bossed around by Masuri (12th squad), when he says he'll take her apart.

XanBcoo
Fri, 05-06-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm counting 3 girls now w/huge breasts.
My goodness me, that 10th squad luitenant...0.0

Zhan
Fri, 05-06-2005, 07:08 AM
kuukaku's breasts prolly still remains the largest! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

and that aizen dude (the one with glasses) anyone thinks hes one of the weaker captains? he looks so nerdy...maybe more good at researching and solving problems instead? and i bet ichimaru gin has something to do with that execution thing moving forward!!! i dont think its got anything to do with rukia's brother because he really doesnt seem to give a shit...just as long as rukia dies i think that is all he cares about

basey44
Fri, 05-06-2005, 07:22 AM
of course aizen is the weakest, just look at him. ill bet he just sits there and tutors math for shinigami in training

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
of course aizen is the weakest, just look at him. ill bet he just sits there and tutors math for shinigami in training

LOL, i would laugh if he was the one who beat ichigo XD

Kardiva
Fri, 05-06-2005, 09:59 AM
haha yeah, maybe if he challenged him to a spelling bee or a math compettition.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by: Kardiva
haha yeah, maybe if he challenged him to a spelling bee or a math compettition.

i kinda meant fighting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

if like ichigo kicked the crap outta him he (aizen) could prolly heal him self or sumin and when ichigos all worn out, aizen just pokes him and he falls over LOL

jsp
Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:39 AM
roko: yeah that girl is cute, she has more scenese this time round in ep 30. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif the line.. "abarai-kun.. abarai-kun..?" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif but i think during that scene none of the death gods there has their soul slayers with them.. right? (din really check though) so.. could it be possible that when they are off-guard, they dun have their soul slayers with them?

however, i would think that aizen isn't as simple as he looks..? cos.. he looks way too nerdy..? if he is supposed to be nerdy, the author wouldn't make him out to be so specially extraordinary nerdy? haha. that's how i feel.. after all, i think all captain class people are powerful to near mad. :cool:

nemu nemu nemu.. she's like the only girl i wanna see in bleach now. haha. fight, nemu! go go go!!

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
[quote]
however, i would think that aizen isn't as simple as he looks..? cos.. he looks way too nerdy..? if he is supposed to be nerdy, the author wouldn't make him out to be so specially extraordinary nerdy? haha. that's how i feel.. after all, i think all captain class people are powerful to near mad. :cool:[quote]

Maybe, cos if he wasnt strong why would he be a capt. ? lol

i also wonder what type of Soul slayer Nemu has Oo' may its be called out and its like jaribous one ? shurikens ?

Roko
Fri, 05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
I hope Nemu doesn't have a soul slayer. Be cool if she was a martial artist, so she would be jumping doin a split here then doin another there...;-)

Kardiva
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:45 PM
yea i wouldnt mind that at all

jsp
Fri, 05-06-2005, 11:40 PM
itachi_y2k5: yeah! and he seems the intelligence type too (though intelligence is often associated with being nerdy. haha)

i do hope to see nemu fight soon.. personal preference.. i hope she can has some powers more than jus pure martial arts.. if not, might be a bit boring.. squad captain oso has displayed powers other than using a soul slayer.. maybe they have similar powers? but i guess ep 31 would be more concentrated on ichigo and renji.. it would be hard to see others action.. and i have been seeing chad running around like a lost child for so long that it's startin to get boring!! why?? let's hope he meets someone strong fast!! so we can see a display of his abilities! (i believe he is strong) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kardiva
Sat, 05-07-2005, 12:12 PM
yea the next couple episodes should involve renji and ichigo. but something should happen to end their fight quickly without either of thing dying, i dont wanna see renji die yet. plus if they fight there for a while it should attract more death gods. anyone else think their internal defense system sucks?? ichigo should be fighting 3 or 4 death gods at a time.

jsp
Sat, 05-07-2005, 01:26 PM
personally, i dun think renji will die or ichigo will lose. i would think that if given a choice, renji would wanna save rukia personally. but he can't since he's a lieutenant. haiz. we shall see how things develop from here, i really wish that renji would turn sides. but i guess he won't, given his character and his undying trust in the death god's system, their law.

btw, i agree that their defense sucks big time. haha.

Kardiva
Sat, 05-07-2005, 03:38 PM
yea renji switching sides would be pretty cool. but it has to get very interesting since ichigo does have to fight so many tough death gods in the future. i dont think he's improved to a level above renji anyway, he needs to stop getting hurt so early on in his fights, i mean someone needs to teach him how to defend.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 05-08-2005, 04:27 AM
jsp: Chad is most likely going to watch Renji and Ichigo fighting seeing as he is running towards them i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jsp
Sun, 05-08-2005, 09:11 AM
kardiva: if he can defend.. it wouldn't really be like ichigo right? haha. he is those kind who ll fight others to death without considering what damage it can do to him as well. that's him. haha. reckless!
p.s. there's this part in the opening song that renji hair "band" or something get cut and his hair all let down right? that should be within this fight, i think he looks damn good that way! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

itachi_y2k5: haiz.. i really do hope that Chad can pick up some tempo.. some captain fight him please!! argh! Sui Fong? where are u? Chad needs a good lesson! haha.

Kardiva
Sun, 05-08-2005, 09:41 AM
haha i guess you're right about ichigo. kinda reminds me of naruto though, the ability to get beaten to death during the fight but still win in the end

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:05 AM
haha i guess you're right about ichigo. kinda reminds me of naruto though, the ability to get beaten to death during the fight but still win in the end

Ichigo = naruto in his teens

well thats what it looks like to me, hehe

Kardiva
Sun, 05-08-2005, 01:18 PM
i think thats a good comparision of them. they both have the same kind of hidden power too. seems to be a trend. i personally think that rukia is cooler than ichigo, she really needs to fight again, plus she does look unique

Takuma
Sun, 05-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Yeah I wanna see some of rukia's skills. She seems to have been really good or something? Also she seems to be really good in the deamon arts or whatever. I wish they showed chad anilation of the 11th squad thoug.

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:19 AM
you did get to see some of her skills in the first 2 eps kinda, dunno if she was jumping or flying lol, i forget

jsp
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:32 AM
rukia's skills should be ok only.. i think her level not too high.. maybe lower than lieutenant.. since she was like cheering for renji the other time.. like kinda insulting/laughing (in a friendly way) at him. "way to go lieutenant.. etc"

ichigo's skills has improved. in terms of fighting experience though.. now able to handle more situations. actually, i m oso interested to see if his soul slayer can evolve more.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif that would be fun!

Kardiva
Tue, 05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
yea you might be right about rukia. it's just that her eyes cast a spell on me every time i see her. have we even seen ichigo's soul slayer evolve yet? i dont even remember

SK
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:01 PM
i want to have sex with rukia.

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
yea you might be right about rukia. it's just that her eyes cast a spell on me every time i see her. have we even seen ichigo's soul slayer evolve yet? i dont even remember

It hasnt evolved yet its just always been big, i would like to see a ichigo's sword mixed with the quarter staff and renjis howl

@sharingan kakashi - thats sick...

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
EDIT: stupid post delay !

Kardiva
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
i want to have sex with rukia.

ditto, but i just think she's waaay to old for you

SK
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:16 PM
thats ok, i like older women. btw dont spoil ive only seen up to episode 6, downloading 7-20 right now, going soooo slow.

Kardiva
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:29 AM
cool cool, i'll try to keep that in mind.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
thats ok, i like older women. btw dont spoil ive only seen up to episode 6, downloading 7-20 right now, going soooo slow.

hehehe

so...have you seen...

lol j/king

jsp
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:59 AM
the evolution meaning the change in outlook in the sword? as in, from jus-a-big-ass soul slayer to a hilt-less, guard-less soul slayer? i m waiting for him to shout out the name of the soul slayer and evolve it further..