PDA

View Full Version : I am confused

Coconatior
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Am i the only one who has noticed that when naruto uses the fox power his eyes are red but when i saw the episode when naruto uses the rasegan on that guy thats helas the fox's eyes were a bit yellow to ??

Jaredster
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I am assuming that you said that Naruto used the rasegan and had the fox eyes while doing it.

Since I am to lazy and I will just take your word, maybe because he was drawing from the Kyuubi then also.

Assertn
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by: Coconatior
Am i the only one who has noticed that when naruto uses the fox power his eyes are red but when i saw the episode when naruto uses the rasegan on that guy thats helas the fox's eyes were a bit yellow to ??

the who on the what?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:18 PM
he proabably means the Kabuto vs Naruto, if you ignore the grammtic errors (helas is probably heals, so 'that gut thats helas' is most likely 'the guy with the healing capabilities),
as for the fight, i don't recall Naruto calling on the kyuubi's power at all.

Coconatior
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
no u got it all wrong. When u got to see the Fox's eyes inside naruto they were a bit yellow to. Narutos were only red

Darkcarnage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:51 PM
i think he mean the demon fox normal when eh was his first tiem summon teh demon fox chakra they might glow yellow i watch and check i going to watch all naruto this week end anyway lol. 1-132 in a single 2 day marrthon lol.

Coconatior
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:54 PM
omg not that either but in episode 96 i think u can see into narutos seal and a door will be there with a eye in the middle wich was the fox's and it was a bit yellow, while naruto's were red that was the questtion from the begining.

Darkcarnage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
hmm i almost swear teh eeys where red there but like i said i knwof ro sure in maybe 11 hours lol

Assertn
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:50 PM
i dont know what you guys think this is......but at Gotwoot Forums, we speak English

mage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:38 PM
is it so hard to write a coherent sentence? and dont give me that 'english isnt my first language so fuck you' bullshit either. you're simply retarded, that's all.

Sam98034
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:54 AM
"I am confused" describes this topic *really* well, and speaks for everyone reading it.

Coconatior
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:09 AM
look im am refering to the Foxes eyes not narutos. the foxes eye ( they only showed 1) were a bit yellow to while narutos eyes were both only red. Am i the only one who noticed this ? Watch episode 96 carefully and u'll se for ur self.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:00 PM
yeah umm back onto topic then, whats your point? what are you confused about, why their eyes arent the same color?

Assertn
Sat, 04-30-2005, 01:58 PM
im pretty sure kyubi's eyes are red......
even if it seemed orangish in the scene where he talks to kyubi.....who cares? EVERYTHING was orangish in that scene

Zinobi
Sun, 05-08-2005, 10:06 PM
i know wht ur talkin bout where kyuubis like "why is it dark, could my strength has it...." or somthin like that then tsunade says dont die alot yeh its prolly cuz it dark his eyes glowed more and why are you confused bout it if your confused be confused bout this
WARNING SPOILER (maybe?)

look at this and then be confused

Sidnne
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Worst thread ever? wtf...

Kyuubi's eyes glow yellow. They glow yellow because that's what color a demons eyes typically glow. And given that Kyuubi's body is red, his eye glow yellow to stand out.

Naruto's eyes turn red to represent the immense rage that he invokes when using the Kyuubi chakra. They are red to go along with the red chakra and red lines on his face. They are red because his normal eyes are blue and red is the opposite of blue.

Why is this confusing? Why does it matter that their eyes aren't the same color? Why does any of this matter?

Assertn
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:28 AM
episode 56, 19:00.......kyubi's eyes are red

now let this thread die plz

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I see whats going on, allow me to translate. He wawnts to know that when he calls upon and utilizes the demon power inside of himself, why his (Naruto's) eyes dont become the exact same as Kyubis. Gara's eyes became like the monsters when he began to call upon the power.

Assertn
Thu, 05-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
I see whats going on, allow me to translate. He wawnts to know that when he calls upon and utilizes the demon power inside of himself, why his (Naruto's) eyes dont become the exact same as Kyubis. Gara's eyes became like the monsters when he began to call upon the power.

episode 56, 19:00.......kyubi's eyes are red

now let this thread die plz