PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 29 out...go get it !

Foomanchew24
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Bleach 29 is out by lunar, chihiro is out at same place too if you want thier release. discuss away....get it at www.tokyotosho.com

Black ops
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Slow episode. Just waiting to get the captains battles. Wow. Reading manga was kinda better than this. Faster and more battles (went through like chapter 50-150 in about a day)

Knives122
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:20 PM
well I liked it, the ending was cool, and seeing the 12th cpt. and Nemu do crap was and seeing Matsumoto(who seemed to be porpotioned more in some areas was cool to) and who can forget Urahara(sandal hat guy). but over all good ep and the end to the Ishida fight was cool as well

LaZie
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:59 PM
It seems theres gonna be some Ichigo vs Renji in the next episode!! Cant wait!!

Foomanchew24
Thu, 04-28-2005, 12:17 AM
seemed like the first half was a rehashin of last episode but the second half was grear....looks like sandal hat is or was a captain by the looks of the next preview or the ending song animation, can't remember. Hoping to see some good fights soon. Also looking forward to and if they save rukia and if she gets her powers back and stuff.

2:25
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I think sandal hat used to be captain for squad 12 or something by the looks of it. I hate the freaky white pasty robot looking captain. Hope he'll disappear soon.

jckilla
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:41 AM
dude this ep. owned! finaly we can see that ishida is COOL (reminds of suske i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)
anyways... that robot dude bah hate him... the way he treats his luitanant... but the 11th squade captain he is the coolest... i love him also he treats his dudes with kind and he is the strongest...
anyways there was an ep. 20 i think where he and rukia's brother went into an argument and then that fox faced 3rd squad captain took him away... i think there will be captains who will take ichigo's side... and he is 1 of them...
damn this show owns

Turkish-S
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: jckilla
dude this ep. owned! finaly we can see that ishida is COOL (reminds of suske )
anyways... that robot dude bah hate him... the way he treats his luitanant... but the 11th squade captain he is the coolest... i love him also he treats his dudes with kind and he is the strongest...
anyways there was an ep. 20 i think where he and rukia's brother went into an argument and then that fox faced 3rd squad captain took him away... i think there will be captains who will take ichigo's side... and he is 1 of them...
damn this show owns

i think u are wrong. no captains would join ichigo. only that litle guy we saw this epi i think.

Aeon
Thu, 04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Somehow I see there being a split in SS not with people joining Ichgo but rather the old guy that called the meeting and others that are involved with the secret plot that's going on behind the scenes. Maybe the plot involves killing him and taking over SS but dunno what that has to do with Rukia's death being moved up etc. So far I see it being Renji, Captain with glasses, and Zaraki vs Gin, Rukia Brother, and Kurotsuchi.

We need more Nemu, she looks like a Deathgod ninja.

Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
I bet that fox faced 3rd squad captain is evil evil EVIL and he's scary....
I don't think any captain will directly join up with Ichigo, maybe mentally support him? And Rukia's sentence is probably a bait or something to to bring more chao to Soul Society.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Hanatarou is cute. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Great stuff as always... I also dislike Kurotsuchi, annoying guy, but he might be cooler when he starts fighting. Or something. Can't wait for next week to see some more new chars + Renji again.
I remember back in ep 20ish when Ichimaru had to prevent Kenpachi from fighting with Byakuya, I thought Kenpachi was weak as hell because he had to be restrained. Pretty funny how he turns to be so strong..

Roko
Thu, 04-28-2005, 06:22 PM
I just had a crazy theory. It seems like Urahara was the previous squad 12 captain before he was banned from SS. Here it is: I bet Yorouchi(hope I spelled his name right...don't remember how exactly) was his lieutenant! They are good friends after all...and Yorouchi seems to be strong. Urahara probably got banned for doing something that the other captains disagreed with while Yorouchi was given the more minor sentence of a cat for supporting him

Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Yorouchi (the cat) seems really strong, as strong as Urahara. Plus, their conversations with each other were in standard Japanese (I think), not formal. So maybe he was a captain as well.

basey44
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:14 PM
that and in the intro yoruichi is able to break a zanpakutou with his/her/its mouth

Roko
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:36 PM
well, I think a lot of time has passed since Urahara was banned, since Rukia just refers to him as a merchant, and knows virtually nuthin else. That gives Yorouchi lots of time to improve his skills, and I dun think he has anythin else to do. Also, the conversation between them doesn't have to be formal; they are old, good friends after all. if they were sentenced together, I don't think they'd still have that captain-lieutenant relationship, but a friendly relationship, since they stood by each other.

Black ops
Fri, 04-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Oooo.....So many spoilers I could say right now..... MANGA readers you know what I'm talking about!!! Well yea. I hate the current squad 12 captain. That guy is super gay. My favorite captain so 11th squad. I know something about yorouichi and urahara!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

basey44
Fri, 04-29-2005, 12:53 AM
black ops your an idiot, id say more than half of the people posting in the bleach section read tha manga and we dont go around saying "hey, look at me, im gay and i read manga"

Foomanchew24
Fri, 04-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Can we ban people for threatening to spoil anime series?

Jessper
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:12 AM
http://img244.echo.cx/img244/824/capture5nx.jpg

Urahara perhaps?

The next sentance talks about how his brother thanked him and what not.

kooshi
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Hair style looks more like Rukia though.

basey44
Fri, 04-29-2005, 05:26 AM
rukia!? dont be silly, its an ichigo from the future who travelled back in time to beat some guy up

Mae
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:18 AM
Uh-huh. Anyways, another running around episode, but it was amusing so I don't mind if they end up doing this for a while. Ishida did better than Ichigo in his first fight. I believe he didn't get hit once. Which was nice, because Ichigo was seeming way overpowered when compared to everyone else. And Hanatarou was indeed cute.

jsp
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:31 AM
I am actually thinking what kinda soul slayer that cpt of squad 12 holds.. (that freaky face). looks like a ginseng from far.. anyway, i suppose he's one of those who used powers aside from his soul slayer? Urahara is actually the cpt of squad 12. what a cool squad to be in!~ how cool is that, to have all lady subordinates (those higher ranking ones)! haha.

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:24 AM
need to get spoiled a bit can someone plz tell me if there is a picture, where u can see all captain's with the numer of squad. i just am confused the last few episode's..

Ryllharu
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Eps 24 at about 18:40 has a pan of all the captains, no numbers though, but you can get a general idea. The set up is similar to this (its kinda rough, but you can figure it out):

...(3)(The pan is from Gin's perspective so he isn't in the shot.)
[13th squad captain is not present.]

{The match ups are made from Lunar eps 24, 18:46, bottom of the chart is the closest to the screen}
The names excepting Gin's and a few others could possibly be considered spoilers, so you're on your own for that unless you use the spoiler link (My First Warning to you that it contains spoilers) below.

Don't go to this link if you don't want any spoilers of any kind, but Bleach7 has a full (or close enough) listing of captains and vice captians.
This link has spoilers based off the manga
http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=information/bleachcaptainsguide

One final warning: It contains quite a few huge spoilers so go there with caution! It is based off the manga.

I warned you more than enough times, so don't start flaming about getting me banned if you didn't want to see some of the spoilers in the descriptions but went there anyway.

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:25 AM
whow thnx. but 1 time warning that it has spoilers is enoughi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Black ops
Fri, 04-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
black ops your an idiot, id say more than half of the people posting in the bleach section read tha manga and we dont go around saying "hey, look at me, im gay and i read manga"

Damn sorry.... I didn't know alot of people here read the manga. Also I don't see the point in calling me gay and saying I'm in idiot. I just said I know some stuff in the manga and I want to say it but I can't. Then I noticed it said spoilers inside right below the topic name. So my mistunderstanding. Plus I don't want to spoil things for people. I know I get pissed if someone spoils something for me.

Takuma
Fri, 04-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Man Kurotshuchi Mayuri is a nasty pos. He seem to be the Orichimaru of Bleach. In the ending song You see him doing somthing to a body on a surgical table and stuff. Also what was his talk of disassembleing Kurotshuchi Nemu again? Wtf does he take her apart or somthing. Plus his sword looks like an arm from a Flood on the Game Halo.

jsp
Fri, 04-29-2005, 10:41 PM
i find him of worse character than ichimaru gin. but perhaps we can't do that comparison.. as i would think that ichimaru gin is an extremely clever+evil person, i dun think he can compare to ichimaru gin in that aspect.

could he be a doctor/surgeon of some kind? weird guy. his sword looks like some kinda ginseng to me though.. (can't make out what it is)