PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Battle

Rik
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:44 PM
If all the Gundams from all alternate universes fought each, which one do you think will be the best of the best.

I think it would be either Wing Zero or Gundam Double X

Mut
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Wing Zero Custom would destroy everything.

Deblas
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Super Freedom of course.

Knives122
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:02 PM
I have to say Wing Zero Custom, out of all the gundams I've ever seen that was my favorite design, the wings were badass

GLS
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
*agrees with Knives and Mut@t@*

Wing Zero Custom was awesome, indeed.

intense
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:18 PM
*Another favourite gundam thread..... sigh*

Wing Zero Custom. no doubt.

Curium
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:11 PM
I would be inclined to go with the Double X Gundam. However there are several factors. Does the place they are fighting have the DOME facility, are they fighting within a direct line of the moon, etc.

PTX-003C
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
if is a gang fight and if is in space.....
no question.....RX-79 GP-03D will blow everyone up real fast.....
I-Field will block all beam type weapons(w0c's twin buster, DX's satellite cannon..etc)
and if is a gang fight.....RX-79 GP-03D stands absolute power......

NomoZ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by: Rik
If all the Gundams from all alternate universes fought each, which one do you think will be the best of the best.

I think it would be either Wing Zero or Gundam Double X

Sorry but the GP03 doesn't qualify for the original question...damn shame too.

My vote is for Destroy then. "Schneid Schuetz SX1021 positron reflector beam shield" closest thing to an i-field, plus it has a shit load or armaments.

Psyke
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:02 AM
Wing Zero can't even fire it's beam rifle at full power without harming itself or self destructing. My vote goes to GP03's Dendrobium. GP02's nuclear weapon and Gundam DX's beam weapons are pretty strong in their respective animes as well.

From the question, you are asking who would be the best if they FOUGHT each other right? If that's so I have only 1 answer: God Gundam! Heck it's a mobile fighter designed to destroy other Gundams!

Guardian_2000
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:03 AM
I think the question excludes UC suits so if thats the case then I'd be picking Freedom in Meteor. Its speed and add the rest of the equipment I think in a one on one fight it could beat any opponent.

But the big question would then be who is the pilot of these suits. Is it their respective pilots? Or just some random person, or the same pilot for every suit?

PSJ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:55 AM
freedom with metoer would be my choice. i take it that the suits pilots from the show is piloting for example kira pilots freedom, heero pilots wing zero custom etc. etc. in my opinion wing zero custom is the weakest. it got one weapon which it cant fire at full power, thats just retarded.

telemari
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Freedom or Justice (they seem equal) - or maybe Destroy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

EDIT: With seedmode or newtype pilot, of course

PTX-003C
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
alternate universes <<
sorry..but does that mean by all universes?

Deblas
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:10 PM
What kind of answers are the wing zero custom fanboys giving us. Its a battle against gundams. Not a beuty pageant. He may have a cool design but if the target's not moving he won't be able to hit shit.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
That's one of the dumbest responses ever. ALL super cannon blasters in every gundam series has the exact same effect. One shot can decimate everything and anything that is 500 yards in the radius of the beam.

PSJ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
then i guess freedom or any other suit that is up against your wing zero just needs to get the hell out of the way while watching wing zero destroy itself. wouldnt be to hard.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Try making sense or at least understand what I'm talking about.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Why don't you try and think about making sense before criticizing other peoples posts. Specify what suits your even talking about. And give the name of the weapon you are referring to. If you are talking about the Wing Zero Custom from EW it used the Twin Buster Rifle. It fell apart because it was getting shot all to hell by the serpents and fired off the gun in the atmosphere.

The gun isn't a beam or anything. Its seems to fire some form of plasma I think. Its not an energy beam or a laser. Anyways for all that power behind it the thing can only fire 3 shots. Or it can seperate the rifle for 6 shots. Either way its unimpressive. I don't know why they gave the Wing Zero such a limited arsenal while making it the main suit.

So Mutata help us out here and give us alil bit more of a clearer answer. Thanks

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Guardian_2000, shut up with your elite Gundam knowledge. Trying to flex that to me means absolutely nothing in this type of thread where the 'conclusion' ends up being a personal preference. I'll be honest, the only gundam series I clearly remember are GW and GS/D. I have seen other earlier ones a long time ago, but I barely remember them. And I don't bother learning the names of most mobile suits, characters, gundams, etc. But I do know one thing for sure. All gundam series give a gundam with really powerful beam/laser/plasma cannons/rifles (like I give a shit what it really is) that can obliterate anything around the fired beam/laser/whatthefuckever. For example, Kira's gundam could fire one shot into a mass wave of gundams or mobile suits and all we'll see is just bright circles that represent explosions. So the target doesn't even need to be hit directly, it just needs to be in the vicinity of the destruction. That's the only point I'm trying to get at. Now, get off my dick. Thanks.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Mut, if you thought THAT post of his was annoying, try sticking around for the ep discussions. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Deblas
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
That's one of the dumbest responses ever. ALL super cannon blasters in every gundam series has the exact same effect. One shot can decimate everything and anything that is 500 yards in the radius of the beam.

The blaster takes around 5 seconds to charge you idiot. That alone gives the Freedom enough time to fly up and cut him with his sword or just shoot the hell out of him. And if he did get the chance to fire it, then its obvious its not gonna hit him dead on which leaves the radius part but can it affect the Freedom with his phase shift armor? Speed and agility can win over strenght which in the case of the freedom, it has both.

So whats your reply Mut@t@? You seem to be losing the argument. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

XwingRob
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I'll have to agree with Deblas...

Edit: Hey where there ever any other Gundams that had as much or more than the Freedom in terms of firepower?
I've only watched Gundam Wing and SEED.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

The blaster takes around 5 seconds to charge you idiot. That alone gives the Freedom enough time to fly up and cut him with his sword or just shoot the hell out of him. And if he did get the chance to fire it, then its obvious its not gonna hit him dead on which leaves the radius part but can it affect the Freedom with his phase shift armor? Speed and agility can win over strenght which in the case of the freedom, it has both.

So whats your reply Mut@t@? You seem to be losing the argument.
Wait, since when did it come down to setting up an unfair scenario? How do we know that Heero is just gonna go straight for his most powerful attack right off the bat? What a dumb way to think. Try to be unbias when you set up such scenario next time. Idiot.

Rik
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:02 PM
I agree with Mutata. Heero won't use his trump card as the first thing. He will probably start things off close combat using a beam sword. That way he can keep Freedom in close range not allowing Freedom to use his 5 blaster thingy. This can put Freedom in a tight spot. By the way, I think Wing Zero is just as fast as Freedom, or even faster.

Deblas
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:04 PM

Wait, since when did it come down to setting up an unfair scenario? How do we know that Heero is just gonna go straight for his most powerful attack right off the bat? What a dumb way to think. Try to be unbias when you set up such scenario next time. Idiot.

Your right. So lets go through this step by step. I like Owning you.

Wing zero custom arsenal include two small machine guns in his shoulders, a sword, and the blaster. Now, you tell me if machine guns affect phase shift, No. Will he be able to compete against Kira with a sword? while Kira has a shield, seed mode, and speed while the custom does not, although he might never even get to reach the freedom in time for close combat cause of the freedom's clearly superior arsenal, so No. So that gives him his last resort which is the blaster in which I already explained it in my last post.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:18 PM

Wing zero custom arsenal include two small machine guns in his shoulders, a sword, and the blaster. Now, you tell me if machine guns affect phase shift, No. Will he be able to compete against Kira with a sword? while Kira has a shield, seed mode, and speed while the custom does not, although he might never even get to reach the freedom in time for close combat cause of the freedom's clearly superior arsenal, so No. So that gives him his last resort which is the blaster in which I already explained it in my last post.
No, you're wrong. Heero's gundam has the zero system, clearly more superior than the lame system Kira's gundam operates on. But Kira has SEED mode, which is for pussies I might add. Granted SEED does give you hightened reactions times, it has nothing on the zero systems ability to predict the next moves. Kinda like... mmm I don't know, the sharingan? Fast reaction time isn't going to work against someone who is already steps ahead of you. Kira's toy does have more weapons, but it all depends on who is piloting it. What's the point of having 40 plasma blasters if the opponent is a better fighter than you are? Kira's extra weaponry is clearly there to make up for the shitty piloting.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Mut, if you thought THAT post of his was annoying, try sticking around for the ep discussions.
It's actually one of the reasons why I don't join serious discussions in here. Some people's Gundam e-cocks are clearly way bigger than others and they need to make sure everyone is aware.

Deblas
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:44 PM
[quote]

But Kira has SEED mode, which is for pussies
Kira's extra weaponry is clearly there to make up for the shitty piloting.[quote]

hehe. So your saying that the seed is for pussies but the zero system which enhances his abilities as well is not? And that the extra weaponry of the freedom is making up for kira's shitty piloting? So you know, the weaponry doesn't matter but is the one who pilots it and how he uses it that matter. And that Kira is a bad pilot? Tell that to all the people he owned which I might add he just disabled the pilots. Not disintegrate them with a huge blaster like some units I know of.

The thing that I quoted from you. That already tells me that you can't think of anything else to counter me. You are now resulting to comments that really doesn't have anything to do with winning a battle or why he is better.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:02 PM
hehe. So your saying that the seed is for pussies but the zero system which enhances his abilities as well is not? And that the extra weaponry of the freedom is making up for kira's shitty piloting?
Yes. Yes.

So you know, the weaponry doesn't matter but is the one who pilots it and how he uses it that matter. And that Kira is a bad pilot?
Yes, compared to Heero.

Tell that to all the people he owned...
Sure, you got it.

The thing that I quoted from you. That already tells me that you can't think of anything else to counter me. You are now resulting to comments that really doesn't have anything to do with winning a battle or why he is better.
What are you talking about? I countered everything you said. You started babbling on about Kira's toy's weaponry, then I said 'who cares about the crap he has, Heero is a better pilot with a superior gundam system.'

Here is an example:
You and I are given the same test, a math test. You are given bunch of crap like calculators, text books, answer books, personal tutor, and whatnot. I'm just given a pencil and an eraser. We both take the same test, but I end up receiving a much, much better grade than you do. Do you know why? It's cuz I'm just a better and smarter test taker/student. You can't possibly compete with your Puerto Rican education.

Y
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
God Gundam easily destroys everything.

Or the one from Z that (while powered up by all kinds of bullshit) took a fleet out by itself.

XwingRob
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh wait, I found the most powerful Gundam.
Called the "4Kids Gundam" it's awsome arsenal of Dubbing and Editing Ray Guns turns all of its enemies to shit.

Haha, I'm so witty.

PTX-003C
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:35 AM

freedom does not have PS armor...it has TS armor
and PS armor only blocks physical attacks...not beam attacks

Curium
Fri, 04-29-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C

Acctually Freedom does have Phase Shift. The only ones with the Trans-Phase Shift armor were Forbidden, Calamity, and Raider. The Trans-Phase was designed so it wouldn't need as much power as the regular PS armor. With Freedom and Justice it wasn't necessary since the nuclear power supply wasn't going to run out on them. Also, They were based on the 4 stolen gundams, at the time ZAFT built them they Trans-Phase hadn't been introduced into combat yet and ZAFT probably didn't know about it yet. In fact they still may not. Why would they build their newer models with regular Phase Shift since they don't have Nuclear reactors so conserving power would be useful.

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:23 AM
[quote]
hehe. So your saying that the seed is for pussies but the zero system which enhances his abilities as well is not? And that the extra weaponry of the freedom is making up for kira's shitty piloting?
Yes. Yes.

So you know, the weaponry doesn't matter but is the one who pilots it and how he uses it that matter. And that Kira is a bad pilot?
Yes, compared to Heero.

Tell that to all the people he owned...
Sure, you got it.

Here is an example:
You and I are given the same test, a math test. You are given bunch of crap like calculators, text books, answer books, personal tutor, and whatnot. I'm just given a pencil and an eraser. We both take the same test, but I end up receiving a much, much better grade than you do. Do you know why? It's cuz I'm just a better and smarter test taker/student. You can't possibly compete with your Puerto Rican education.

I didn't think you would go as low as to saying that Puerto Rico is inferior to America. True, We are small, but its not right for you to say that. Even though were small we still have everything that America has except some fast foods and stores but we managed to make our own and they are pretty succesful. Its stereotyping and racism. You once said you never insulted a persons nationality or family. What you just said its just plain wrong, even for you.

Psyke
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:37 AM
Like many other things in life, it's just not fair to compare Gundams from different series. In the end, there will be no outcome from this discussion, and we should realise that sooner. Everyone has a different winner in their heart, a Kira lover will always have Freedom destroy Zero in his mind, and a Heero lover will always feel that Freedom is second class compared to Zero.

Does it really matter people? No matter how hard you try, how many Gundam jargon you use here nothing's gonna change at the end of the day. Just leave things as it is: different people have different taste/likings/perspectives.

Just my 2 cents.

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
Like many other things in life, it's just not fair to compare Gundams from different series. In the end, there will be no outcome from this discussion, and we should realise that sooner. Everyone has a different winner in their heart, a Kira lover will always have Freedom destroy Zero in his mind, and a Heero lover will always feel that Freedom is second class compared to Zero.

Does it really matter people? No matter how hard you try, how many Gundam jargon you use here nothing's gonna change at the end of the day. Just leave things as it is: different people have different taste/likings/perspectives.

Just my 2 cents.

Guess your right Ghandi. And I'm also tired of discussing with a racist.Though I think I'll give a last statement.

quote:

No, you're wrong. Heero's gundam has the zero system, clearly more superior than the lame system Kira's gundam operates on. But Kira has SEED mode, which is for pussies I might add. Granted SEED does give you hightened reactions times, it has nothing on the zero systems ability to predict the next moves. Kinda like... mmm I don't know, the sharingan? Fast reaction time isn't going to work against someone who is already steps ahead of you. Kira's toy does have more weapons, but it all depends on who is piloting it. What's the point of having 40 plasma blasters if the opponent is a better fighter than you are? Kira's extra weaponry is clearly there to make up for the shitty piloting.

What the hell don't you understand. Are you really that dense? Although the zero has the zero system he will only be able to use as a defensive, not offensive cause if the freedom attacks then he will predict it and dodge it. When zero attacks, the freedom with his superior reflexes, would dodge it. So he could go with his best attack. the BLASTER, which is limited! and if he uses the blaster then the freedom will own him. If he doesn't then we won't be able to determine who wins cause they will just keep dodging each other. So Im gonna finish this by saying that the Freedom will win. Why? cause I want to. Like you want the zero to win. But your an asshole racist, so no one cares about your opinion.

Mut
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Argument won. Deblas pissed. Mission accomplished.

Kirakun
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

Originally posted by: PTX-003C

Acctually Freedom does have Phase Shift. The only ones with the Trans-Phase Shift armor were Forbidden, Calamity, and Raider. The Trans-Phase was designed so it wouldn't need as much power as the regular PS armor. With Freedom and Justice it wasn't necessary since the nuclear power supply wasn't going to run out on them. Also, They were based on the 4 stolen gundams, at the time ZAFT built them they Trans-Phase hadn't been introduced into combat yet and ZAFT probably didn't know about it yet. In fact they still may not. Why would they build their newer models with regular Phase Shift since they don't have Nuclear reactors so conserving power would be useful.

OWNED!! Looks like teh fanboy doesn't know everything. Btw I'm gonna have to go with either Freedom or the DX. Until I see something from Super Freedom....and I know it's gonna change my vote....I'll go with those two.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Well then how about this. Since it is obviously not known weather two superior gundams from a different series would win a battle how about this. Take both Heero and Kira and put them in different less powerful mobile suits or even better stick them in the same type of suit. This would be completely more fair than freedom vs wing zero custom.

And anyways if it were really freedom vs zero Kira would own Heero seeing as Kira could just equip the Meteor unit to his gundam. I mean come on. The zero system can only go so far and Heero's ability as a pilot isn't so far advanced to allow him to dodge each and every of the 50+ shots that come at him. In the show Kira used it to blow up nukes and disable suits. He never even tried to aim it all at just one suit if I remember correctly. And even while he is firing this mass arsenal the 4 beam weapons on the Freedom are fired also. I am also pretty sure that this is a fight to the death so Kira would be in kill seed mode. Further more in the fight with Providence Kira somehow by a miracle managed for a time to keep the dozens of beams from its 11 artillery cannons from even touching the freedom and the meteor while reflecting some of them with his two gigantic light sabers(like a Jedi reflects Blaster shots). And with the Meteor equipped he should have superior flight capabilities. I also assume that this battle would be in space. If this was a fight to the death and they were both in kill mode Heero and Zero would get schooled. Kira is already his own freaking army with Freedom alone. With the Meteor he could probably take on the world if he wanted. The only pilot I see even coming close to being able to defeat Kira is Athrun. Weather if you're a Kira-fan or a Heero-fan I have provided the facts right here. Even if you want Heero to live that is completely irrelivant (people wanted Heine to live but that didn't stop him from dying).

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Argument won. Deblas pissed. Mission accomplished.

Actually if you don't contradict me now, Then you lost. But I can understand if you can't think of anything else to say. I woudn't expect more from a barber trainee who can't even afford to leave a fan turned on at night. Ohh well. Guess some people are born to fail. Its a good thing I'm getting a Puertorican education. Just being bilingual gives me an advantage.

Now then, Like I said last time:

What the hell don't you understand. Are you really that dense? Although the zero has the zero system he will only be able to use as a defensive, not offensive cause if the freedom attacks then he will predict it and dodge it. When zero attacks, the freedom with his superior reflexes, would dodge it. So he could go with his best attack. the BLASTER, which is limited! and if he uses the blaster then the freedom will own him. If he doesn't then we won't be able to determine who wins cause they will just keep dodging each other. So Im gonna finish this by saying that the Freedom will win. Why? cause I want to. Like you want the zero to win. But your an asshole racist, so no one cares about your opinion.

Contradict me.

Mut
Fri, 04-29-2005, 05:37 PM
What the hell don't you understand. Are you really that dense? Although the zero has the zero system he will only be able to use as a defensive, not offensive cause if the freedom attacks then he will predict it and dodge it.
The best offense is a good defense. Sucka.

When zero attacks, the freedom with his superior reflexes, would dodge it.
So? With that same logic, if the Freedom attacks, Wing Zero with its superior system, would dodge it.

So he could go with his best attack. the BLASTER, which is limited! and if he uses the blaster then the freedom will own him.
So? Heero knows what Kira would do next and even what he'll do after that. Heero doesn't need to resort to using the twin buster rifle. All he needs is thrust a beam saber into Kira's face. And please don't tell me that the beam saber won't damage FREEDOM'S SUPER CRAZY GOD ARMOR.

If he doesn't then we won't be able to determine who wins cause they will just keep dodging each other. So Im gonna finish this by saying that the Freedom will win. Why? cause I want to. Like you want the zero to win. But your an asshole racist, so no one cares about your opinion.

Contradict me.
Well, I'll finish this by saying that the Wing Zero will win. Why? Cause I want to. Like you want the Freedom to win. But you're Deblas, so no one cares about your opinion.

Contradict me.

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 06:02 PM

What the hell don't you understand. Are you really that dense? Although the zero has the zero system he will only be able to use as a defensive, not offensive cause if the freedom attacks then he will predict it and dodge it.
The best offense is a good defense. Sucka.

When zero attacks, the freedom with his superior reflexes, would dodge it.
So? With that same logic, if the Freedom attacks, Wing Zero with its superior system, would dodge it.

So he could go with his best attack. the BLASTER, which is limited! and if he uses the blaster then the freedom will own him.
So? Heero knows what Kira would do next and even what he'll do after that. Heero doesn't need to resort to using the twin buster rifle. All he needs is thrust a beam saber into Kira's face. And please don't tell me that the beam saber won't damage FREEDOM'S SUPER CRAZY GOD ARMOR.

If he doesn't then we won't be able to determine who wins cause they will just keep dodging each other. So Im gonna finish this by saying that the Freedom will win. Why? cause I want to. Like you want the zero to win. But your an asshole racist, so no one cares about your opinion.

Contradict me.
Well, I'll finish this by saying that the Wing Zero will win. Why? Cause I want to. Like you want the Freedom to win. But you're Deblas, so no one cares about your opinion.

Contradict me.

Hehe. No problem Mut i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Its obvious that the beam sword will cut through PS armor. We have seen it done it the series. But, Kira has one thing that the zero doesn't have. A shield. A shiel would give him the advantage in defense, so the freedom has superior reflexes and a shield to boot. And don't go on saying he doesn't need a shield because of the zero system cause he can't predict Freedoms every move. Same with Kira who can't dodge his way out everytime using his reflexes but, he has a shield so when he can't move out of the way, he would just shield himself. And when Heero can't predict himself out he won't have any other defensive, giving the freedom the chance to attack.

This is doing wonders for my post count. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Fri, 04-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Heero doesn't need a shield when he knows exactly where to be at the time of Kira's vulnerability.

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Heero doesn't need a shield when he knows exactly where to be at the time of Kira's vulnerability.

Like I said. Its bound to fail sometime.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 04-29-2005, 07:47 PM

Like I said. Its bound to fail sometime.

Heero's Zero System alredy failed him once before. In endless waltz he barely held his own agianst Nataku and in the end fell. If Heero's zero system is so superior then why couldn't he defeat Nataku with ease. The answer is because the Zero system is not perfect.

As for Heero's buster rifle he didn't even try to use it agianst Nataku. Why you ask? If he was to pull the trigger while the two guns were connected and Nataku moved out of the way he would've ultimately been screwed. Heero first has to aim the rifle, charge the shot, then fire the gun while taking its massive recoil. This can also be applied to a battle with Kira except for one difference. If Heero misses then Kira will blast him to oblivion. The only thing that the EW Zero has as a shield is its wings but that will render him temporarily blind which is something he cannot afford.

darkshadow
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:01 PM
sry thats just stupid, he didnt even want to fight wufei, he just fended of his attacks, and kept talking to him, and in the end even deactivated zero to make a point to wufei,

epyon was able to dodge every single 1 of zero's gattling fire, just like how freedom dodges the lasers, if zechs can do it in epyon im positive zero custom can do alot better with heero in it, i like both suits alot ( wing gundam custom looks cooler then both though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) and to me they would just keep fighting until both just blow up cause the animator got bored...

and btw heero and zero custom would definitly NOT just taken down very easily, "he would should his buster, freedom would dodge and kill zero" dont you guys think he already know freedom would dodge? if he doesnt in the worst case scenario, im geussing he would just release the buster and boost out of the way of freedom, i mean heero isnt stupid, so just like is said, they would keep fighting .................until destiny shows up does a fusion dance with wing gundam custom and then destined wing custom blows the crap out of BOTH MUAHAHAHAHA i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Deblas
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
destiny shows up does a fusion dance with wing gundam custom and then destined wing custom blows the crap out of BOTH MUAHAHAHAHA

whoa, whoa, whoa, Hold on there. Don't bring DBZ into this thread. Its annoying enough in the Naruto threads.

darkshadow
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:38 PM
i was just ..joking i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ..................*goes to a corner and cries*

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:22 AM
All right to end this how about this. Since this is a battle to the death then Kira does have friends like Athrun who will help him. The same can be said for Heero. Now only 3 people in Gundam Wing can use the Zero Sys. Heero, Zechs, and Quatre. Everyone else would lose control. Dou, Trowa, Wufei, and Lt. Noinh(Do not know how to spell her name). Those are also all the pilots of GW. So lets say that they are using the EW Gundams.

For Seed we have Kira in Freedom or Super Freedom, Athrun in Justice or Knight Justice, Shinn in an Impulse variation or Destiny, Lunamaria in a Zaku Warrior, Rey in his Zaku Phantom, Cagalli in the Strike Rouge, Dearka in the Buster or Zaku Warrior, Yzak in the Duel Assualt Shroud or Slasher Zaku Phantom, Andrew Waltfeld in whatever he pilots, Murrue and her crew in the Archangel, Talia and her crew in the Minerva, Lacus and her crew in the Eternal, Ledonir and his crew in the Kusanagi. Also within the Eternal are two Meteor units for Kira and Athrun and within the Kusanagi are some Astrays.

7 pilots from GW VS an army from seed. Personally I believe that the weapons on all the GW EW gundams would run out of energy long before any of the Seed Ones unless they are the old ones but this can still be argued.

darkshadow
Sat, 04-30-2005, 08:35 AM
since when is the crew of minerva allied with archangel? they arent and arent gonna be, destiny and super freedom are supposed to fight each other remember, freedom killed shinn parents, and im sure he will remember that at sometime, so its just archangel, super freedom, rouge and murasame against 3 zero pilots and 4 other pretty damn good pilots, seems to me they would just blow up again at sometime i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, i would get bored animating that fight for like 30 eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

XwingRob
Sat, 04-30-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm sorry, but when Freedom showed up in a recent episode, Shinn didn't say: "OMG, the Mobile suit that killed my parents!" In fact, I don't think he even recognized it.
Also, during that one flashback episode that focused on Shinn's life, they did an edit that I thought was intersting. Before we always seen the Freedom and the other mobile suit firing at the same time, then the huge explosion that killed Shinn's family. But during this flashback they didn't show Freedom firing at all.
The only reason why Kira and Shinn will fight is because:
1) Dullindal orders them to destroy the Archangel.
OR
2) Shinn is angry at Freedom's interference at the battle that killed Heine, and probaly will be angry because he is interfering again in the battle in the upcoming episode.
OR
3) Kira interfering some other ways.

darkshadow
Sat, 04-30-2005, 09:43 AM
thats what i said, he probably will remember at some point, im not saying that will be the reason they will fight, but the memory is there for a reason( probably some scam by dullindal)

edit: add this to your list i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif : shinn will kill stellar and will be consolated ( or WHATEVER i dont know how to spell it) by luna and they will get feelings for each other i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, so short shinn x luna

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:06 AM
First off I said it was a battle between the shows. Right now their position in the show is completely irrelivant. This is a fight for life. And if you are complaining that Shinn is there still how about this. Athrun made him help because athrun is his superior. As for the Minerva. Athrun asked Talia and the crew very nicely to help him save his friends and nuetralize the new threat of gundams that threatens their world even further.

darkshadow
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:09 PM
you never said it was a battle between the show, you just said, if it wa sa battle to death kira would have friends, i didnt deny that, but you never said what if we pit the shows against each other
talia wouldnt do that because shes under direct command of chairman, and wouldnt risk her crew against other gundams WHO'S target are minerva's enemy, athrun may be shinn's superior, but so is talia, and he belongs to HER crew, athrun cant tell him sh*t

lilphatboi88
Sun, 05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Deblas, don't talk like your better because you are bilangual in Puerto Rico. I live in American and I'm Multilangual.

Just pointing it out, no offense, but don't group everyone together.

MiteGai
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Wing Zero Custom or Kira if he stays SEED mode from start to finish or he would get his ass beat.

Deblas
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
Deblas, don't talk like your better because you are bilangual in Puerto Rico. I live in American and I'm Multilangual.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't think I'm better because I'm bilingual. I'm better because I'm me. And really, where did this come up?

Curium
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:43 PM
First off I want to state that I think this whole Zero System vs SEED arguement is idiotic, and I feel like an idiot for even bothering with it. Last night I couldn't sleep so I tried various things to fall asleep, and I hoped thinking about this would help me get to sleep, it didn't though. I figure as long as I put some thought into it anyways I might as well post what I came up with.

Personally I would vote against the Zero System. Many of the Zero (not nesissarily call of them) seem to think the the Zero System can see predict the future. You have to keep in mind that it is only a Computer. It uses math to figure out probabilities of what might happen. It would be easy for the pilot to choose the wrong situation and they will get blind sided. The Zero System is much more even against another Zero System then against another great pilot because they are both seeing more or less the same thing.

Deblas
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88

Whoooo. Congratulations to lilphatboi88 for being multilingual! now he can yell "more" in different languages when Mut@t@ is putting his cock through your ass. Furthermore I don't take any crap your hero gives me. So where gonna have a little problem you and me. So if you want to start a little flame war, go ahead, but you will certainly get burned. And I support what I say. Not the little Mut jr thing you pulled here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=14716&STARTPAGE= 2&enterthread=y). So go ahead i/expressions/devil.gif

And yea. I'm better. And you mispelled "bilingual" by the way. Looks like your not multigrammar. Sucka!

Mut
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:12 PM
...Looks like your not multigrammar. Sucka!
*you're

Neither are you. Sucka!

Y
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
GRAMMAR BURN.

Mut@t@ unleashes the ultimate anti-Deblas weapon.

Deblas
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien
GRAMMAR BURN.

Mut@t@ unleashes the ultimate anti-Deblas weapon.

Sorry. I'm not one to take this guy or a barber trainee seriously. If you want, I can find a gym for you.
wait a second: aeiou. Okay, Now I'm good.

Noobs: This is what happens when you get carried away. Do not make the same mistake I did!! LEARN AND YOU WILL BE AS WISE AS THE GREAT MODERATOR, AND ME. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

-Deblas

9. No posting of other people's personal information without their permission: Consider reading this rule as your first warning. Posting their real name(s), addresses, phone numbers, pictures and/or pictures of their friends/family, or pictures that shows anything mentioned above will result in an immediate ban.

[b]Great job, Deblas. You're the first one to break this rule after what happened with Mut@t@ and that idiot. I'm going to give you the time to fix your own mistake. You got 24 hours.

I also suggest you get out of this thread after you fix it. It's okay to humble them by being a dick to them back, but breaking the rules isn't allowed. Everyone else, drop the bickering.

GotWoot Moderator[/B

Astronopolis
Mon, 05-02-2005, 11:31 PM
guys,

TURN A