PDA

View Full Version : Naruto OST 3!!!

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Gogogogo!!!!!!!! (http://www.gmftp.info/download.php?id=89160e2f65f11d39e63e9b38fe1ac971f9 0d81f5&f=Naruto+Original+Soundtrack+III.torrent)

MisterBigs
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:12 PM
It says that the server is full.

Y
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Upload to a rapidshare account.

EDIT:

1 seed 520 peers and it gives me a max peers reached error.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:32 PM
0 seeds 51 peers. Mine is like 70% complete ...

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:37 PM
terra can u tell me what this is??

buttom: thnx terra

Knives122
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Im getting jack squat on the connection, and when that happens it usually means that its not going to work

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:40 PM
A lot of people have probs with it, ya need to have patience seeing as how the tracker is getting fucked over by all naruto fans who are DLing it.

@turk: It's the third Naruto soundtrack.

Y
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Does just leaving the torrent on allow you to eventually connect or do we have to redownload it a bunch?

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:52 PM
No idea.

It's done for me now. I can, after hearing only 3 songs, decide that this completely owns the prior OSTs. All the wanted songs seem to be on it, for example all of the Rock Lee-affiliated ones.

Oh and it doesn't work to send it to ya via mail Y, for some reason. You'll have to wait I guess. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Direct Download (http://poweroffansub.free.fr/Naruto/OST3/)

It sucks to download it one song at a time but it's better than waiting for the torrent.

EDIT: Haku told me that it's only 95% complete.

Knives122
Wed, 04-27-2005, 04:13 PM
doesnt really bother me that much(Im a patient person), but thanks Eurasian *does Gais thumbs up thing with the sparkling teeth*

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Massive improvement over the second OST. I've only got to the tenth track so far but its been very good.

Koyuki
Wed, 04-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I have the whole album. It's the best naruto ost. Far better then the last. I still miss some songs. Garaa vs Rock Lee. And Tenten's theme

ohpeekaboo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 05:45 PM
you missed the gaara vs. rock lee song? it was on there, like the first one!

thank GOD they finally put some of these songs on here.. after last year's ost release, i was pissed!

To Young
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:27 PM
I don't see gara vs. rock lee either.

In episode 48, at the end, when Lee runs around in circle then he elevates Garaa's ass up with multiple kicks. where is that sound track? Kiba uses this track sometimes too.

And yes Tenten track is still missing.

Koyuki
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Nah, I found it. It was the 7th track. It's kewl. It's when Rock Lee opens the gate i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Then it's only 1 song i miss.

Assertn
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:39 PM
lots of awesome songs this time
when did they play "Dance"? it sounds familiar

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm guessing they played it somewhere during the fight with Kimimaro (if the name is any indication).

Oh and it played when Temari killed Tayuya too.

Assertn
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:51 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its a badass song......
in fact, like 4 of my most anticipated songs are on this OST......

Cozz
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:58 PM
This soundtrack is awesome, mostly because most of the songs on here are battle music. It's a shame that the one song that's been playing since the beginning of the series (The one that goes Tsuya, Tsuya, Tusya, with all the drums) is still not on the OST. Being a Lee/Gai fan I'm glad that so many songs related to them are on here. An improvement over the second soundtrack, which only had a few battle songs on it.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I think that might be track 12 (the "tsuya tsuya" one)...just w/o the tsuyas, just the guitar.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I don't recognise the track called Hero... anyone care to point out where it was used?

Cozz
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
I think that might be track 12 (the "tsuya tsuya" one)...just w/o the tsuyas, just the guitar.

No, that's the theme that was first used in Episode 82, when Gai kicked Kisame in the face. Unless they've really been the same theme and I haven't realized it.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't see "hero" on the ost3...

Wren
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:12 PM
'hero' is there in the OST; its a pretty good OST that i really like so far. Jiraiya's theme, Heavy Violence, and the Beautiful Green Wild Beast are my favorite so far.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by: Wren
'hero' is there in the OST; its a pretty good OST that i really like so far. Jiraiya's theme, Heavy Violence, and the Beautiful Green Wild Beast are my favorite so far.

which track is hero???

Edit: nm, I found it

Originally posted by: Cozz

Originally posted by: xanbcoo

No, that's the theme that was first used in Episode 82, when Gai kicked Kisame in the face. Unless they've really been the same theme and I haven't realized it.

You're right, but it sounds quite different on the OST...it's also played when rock shows up to kick Kimi's ass.

Cozz
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Accoridng to the Mp3's I have, hero is track 22.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Which is the track played when the sand 3 show up in 124? (it's also played when Asuma saves shika from those nine nins)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Hero is track 22, as has been stated before. It may actually be from that shitty filler tea country arc come to think of it....

xanbcoo I think the track your after is called 'Sarutobi'.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
xanbcoo I think the track your after is called 'Sarutobi'.

No, we just established that "Sarutobi" is the track it plays when Gai shows up and kicks Kisame in the face in ep. 82, and when Lee does likewise to Kimi in 123.

And yeah, Hero might be from the Tea Arc but I never watched it so I wouldn't know.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Hmm I think you may have been right earlier... it may have been a part of the same theme... if it isn't then I dont think it is on the OST.

Nai
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Wooh, very nice. Been waiting for this stuff for an eternity. Personally I just love Fake, Grief & Sorrow ( I simply adore pieces like this one ), and Dance.

Best Naruto OST so far without a doubt.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Do this OST have that music where Kidoumaru is fighting Neji.... persisely 30:33 in episode 116-117.

Uzumaki
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:05 PM
the OST is very good IMO but am I the only one who thinks the quality could be better? I got mine from Narutofan, it seems a little less clearer than the previous OSTs and 'fuzzy' especially on the Avenger track :/

Wren
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:30 PM
err i dunno bout u, but the ones i have are 3 to 700kbps lol. so i guess different group ripped the ones i have

Uzumaki
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:40 PM
ah, the Narutofan ones are 320kbps. Did you get yours from the torrent posted at the start of the thread?

Y
Wed, 04-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by: Wren
err i dunno bout u, but the ones i have are 3 to 700kbps lol. so i guess different group ripped the ones i have

You don't have anything encoded at 3 kbps, or 700. These mp3s are VBR. If Narutofan has CBR rips then they're lossy rips of these.

Jman
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:04 AM
dlin it now. thanks for the notice terra.

drcitan
Thu, 04-28-2005, 03:35 AM
This soundtrack blows(So far). I've listened to the first 7 tracks and the only one I liked was Beautiful Green Wild Beast. All I wanted was the song that played when Sarutobi first started fighting the Hokages and I hoped they would bring back the song they never put on the second OST. The one when Naruto found out Rock could'nt fight as a shonobi because of his injuries. Whatever happened to the song when they showed Haku's past. I know these songs are during the first and second season but these are the emotional songs that helped make Naruto into what it is. Does anyone understand my pain.......anyone.

Dezalanel
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:15 AM
I like this OST but there is one song I have been wanting for a while now that is not on it. It is in Episode 115 when Neji firsts uses Jyuuken on Kids webs and breaks everyone free. It sounds so cool.

Assertn
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:29 AM
are you talking about the remix of "Ultimate Secrets"? Of course they wouldnt have that song out before they release the original of it.
Actually im surprised "Dance", "Oh! Student and Teach Affection" were in this ost, since these songs are still pretty new in the series

ZakuHan
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:46 AM
I believe the ROck Lee vs. Gaara clip folks are "missing" (when he did the Secondary Lotus) was a remix of Ultimate Secrets.. maybe the one Asssertn was talking about. Very impressive ost this time around, over-all.

Aeon
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I still can't connecti/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

To Young
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by: ZakuHan
I believe the ROck Lee vs. Gaara clip folks are "missing" (when he did the Secondary Lotus) was a remix of Ultimate Secrets..

Remix is possible. However, it sounds very different in the begining.
This track also heard in Eipsode 120 around 19:25, when Kiba is having flash backs with his pet dog, of being traped in the earth dome.

GLS
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Naruto OST 3 (http://tracker.minglong.org:8080/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20Original%20Soundtrack%2 0III.zip.torrent?info_hash=68fc94d24cf21426193b811 112fcfdca863de68a)

Heres the OST from Nipponsei! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sharingan83
Thu, 04-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Very nice OST! I agree very much.
Track 14 "Grief & Sadness"... When did they use that? I see it's a classical remix of "Sadness & Sorrow".
When I saw the track title, I thought it was that beautifully played piano piece of Sasuke's past (ep 130)! And yes I do know that song is new. For instance, they used Lonliness in OST I and Sasuke's Theme in OST II - obviously we heard Sasuke's theme first before Lonliness.

basey44
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:49 PM
haha this soundtracks awesome, i especially love the rock lee stuff with the guitar solos

jing
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:57 PM
its all about shikamaru's theme

Samehada
Fri, 04-29-2005, 06:15 AM
I am disappointed that one song still hasn't made it to the soundtracks. Its been in the series since the first arc, but I find it most memorable when Jiraiya is lecturing Tsunade in episode 91 and its been in a recent episode with young sasuke at the academy entrance ceromony. Its really emotional, and it surprises me that tunes that have appeared once in the entire series make it onto the OST and such a widely used one is left out.
I also like the one when the big spider falls on Neji (also plays when the 3rd is having tug of war with Oro's arms, and recently at the beginning of ep 130)
Another cool one is at the beginning of ep 131 (also plays in 70 when shikamaru stays behind)
Also like one thats been playing a lot recently but I remember it when shizune finds raidou and genma in ep 111.
There are 1 or 2 other cool ones which I prey to god appear in a future OST, but I won't be holding my breath.

drcitan
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by: Samehada
I am disappointed that one song still hasn't made it to the soundtracks. Its been in the series since the first arc, but I find it most memorable when Jiraiya is lecturing Tsunade in episode 91 and its been in a recent episode with young sasuke at the academy entrance ceromony. Its really emotional, and it surprises me that tunes that have appeared once in the entire series make it onto the OST and such a widely used one is left out.
I also like the one when the big spider falls on Neji (also plays when the 3rd is having tug of war with Oro's arms, and recently at the beginning of ep 130)
Another cool one is at the beginning of ep 131 (also plays in 70 when shikamaru stays behind)
Also like one thats been playing a lot recently but I remember it when shizune finds raidou and genma in ep 111.
There are 1 or 2 other cool ones which I prey to god appear in a future OST, but I won't be holding my breath.

Exactly thats what kills me about these soundtracks are the lack of emotional songs.

Samehada
Sat, 04-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Exactly thats what kills me about these soundtracks are the lack of emotional songs.

So, true. I mean who wants to listen to rubbish like sakura's theme or whatever!

mage
Sat, 04-30-2005, 11:58 AM
only songs i think are good are jirayaia's theme, heavy violence, and fake. i've never really liked any of the soundtracks

MiteGai
Mon, 05-02-2005, 05:54 PM
EASILY THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THE NARUTO OSTS!!!!! It was an excellent surprise to hear the Rock Lee vs Gaara theme pop in at the start. I luv the whole OST, its so awesome that they finally listened to requests and covered all the Rock Lee music which is something I had been waitin for.

Oh and btw does anyone know where I could get a listing of the english names of the songs?

yapchagi
Tue, 05-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Anyone knows the name of the song in Episode 28...End of episodes just before Naruto arrives...
The song that's usually comes out in a dangerous situation...

Kortir
Wed, 05-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I was disappointed that they didn't have one of the newer songs- I want the full version of the song that comes on very briefly at the end of ep. 124. (and again in the recap in 125)

Sariachan
Tue, 05-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Imho the best OST so far, even if it hasn't one on my favourites themes (Orochimaru's one) and any songs.

Anyway, I really love these tunes:
Grief & Sadness
Hokage
Sarutobi's Theme
Jiraiya's Theme
Hero
Those Who Inerith (sp?) the Will of Fire

Samehada
Tue, 05-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: Sariachan
Imho the best OST so far, even if it hasn't one on my favourites themes (Orochimaru's one) and any songs.

Grief & Sadness
Hokage
Sarutobi's Theme
Jiraiya's Theme
Hero

I was under the impression that Orochimaru's theme was on the 2nd OST in 2 different remixes. Which is the one that you like? could you give an episode reference so I can have a listen. There is a difference mix of it that is quite cool that wasn't on the OSTs, I guess thats the one you mean?? is it playing when young kimimaro meets orochimaru on the way to the mist village? (ep.126)

yapchagi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:12 AM

Originally posted by: Sariachan

Grief & Sadness
Hokage
Sarutobi's Theme
Jiraiya's Theme
Hero

I was under the impression that Orochimaru's theme was on the 2nd OST in 2 different remixes. Which is the one that you like? could you give an episode reference so I can have a listen. There is a difference mix of it that is quite cool that wasn't on the OSTs, I guess thats the one you mean?? is it playing when young kimimaro meets orochimaru on the way to the mist village? (ep.126)

What about the one in Ep 68 when the enemies are trying to summon the snakes. It's when the time is 6:30 or something. Mine is Anbu-Aone version.

Samehada
Wed, 05-11-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by: yapchagi
What about the one in Ep 68 when the enemies are trying to summon the snakes. It's when the time is 6:30 or something. Mine is Anbu-Aone version.

Yea that one is pretty ace too, not on any of the OST as far as I can tell. Man they just need to release a complete OST of EVERY SINGLE song in a multi-cd compilation or something!!

yapchagi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Yea that one is pretty ace too, not on any of the OST as far as I can tell. Man they just need to release a complete OST of EVERY SINGLE song in a multi-cd compilation or something!!

I don't know why they don't have that one in one of their OST's.
That song is been in the movie since the beginning of the chunin exam.
I like that song...It sounds dangerous hahaha...It fits the situation when Sasuke first met Orochimaru during the Chunin Exam. And that song was there as well...

capoi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 08:26 AM
For me most of naruto ost is worth to our ear. Is it possible for me to find Sadness and Sorrow, Grief and Sorrow in piano version. I think, both of it is a bit different comparing to the music arrangement in the anime. i like the ost with emotion such as when all shinobi gather at Hokage funeral. I think you all can notice it when everybody put the flower on the hokage grave. I also like sadness and sorrow piano version in episode 130 i guess. That's all about sasuke remember the whole of his family and clan.

The most i like:
1. SAdness and Sorrow
2. Heavy violence
3. Ultimate secret
4. Rock Lee theme.

Can anybody tell me where can i download the piano version for Sadness n Sorrow & Grief and Sorrow.

saman
Fri, 07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
piano version? as far as i know, grief and sorrow is the piano version of sadness and sorrow. unless i'm missing something...

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-21-2006, 12:37 PM
For me most of naruto ost is worth to our ear. Is it possible for me to find Sadness and Sorrow, Grief and Sorrow in piano version. I think, both of it is a bit different comparing to the music arrangement in the anime. i like the ost with emotion such as when all shinobi gather at Hokage funeral. I think you all can notice it when everybody put the flower on the hokage grave. I also like sadness and sorrow piano version in episode 130 i guess. That's all about sasuke remember the whole of his family and clan.

The most i like:
1. SAdness and Sorrow
2. Heavy violence
3. Ultimate secret
4. Rock Lee theme.

Can anybody tell me where can i download the piano version for Sadness n Sorrow & Grief and Sorrow.
What you are looking for is the Piano version of the Naruto Main Theme (generally known as "Hokage's Funeral"). Greif and Sorrow is this song, but in a different arrangement (and with other instruments - personally I don't like it as much). The one that plays during the Hokage's Funeral is not available on the official OSTs and neither is the piano version of Sadness and Sorrow (which plays during Zabuza's death scene), but you can find them after some quick searching.

Here is a good thread on Narutofan.com which has the songs you're looking for available for download: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=58096

capoi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Thanks mate. Actually i don't know i can find it at narutofan.com. All of naruto ost i download it from them. I just not satisfied if i can't hear the piano version because the song in ost not give a same mode o feel like piano version. Now i get!!

Mizuchi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 05:33 PM
wats an OST?

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks mate. Actually i don't know i can find it at narutofan.com. All of naruto ost i download it from them. I just not satisfied if i can't hear the piano version because the song in ost not give a same mode o feel like piano version. Now i get!!
I'm not sure what you're saying, but if you click the link I provided, you'll find that someone has created mp3s of the exact songs you are looking for.

wats an OST?
It stands for Original Sound Track. It refers to the soundtrack sold (or downloaded) for any series, movie, or video game.

capoi
Sat, 07-22-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm sorry Xanbcoo. Actually you misunderstand what i'm say. It's because my english is not good enough. I already click the link you give and download that song. Now I satisfied i already have this piano version rather than before when i just have the original one.:D

You deserve a credit from me. Than you. I already notice the piano version in the link you give is create by naruto fan. Awesome.