PDA

View Full Version : NeoRanga???

Racso
Tue, 04-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Well I been Serching for this Anime, But I fail(my Enormus Foolishness have no excuse But anyway) If any one have Information for where to find it(Torrent or what ever)

Post in the appropriate section. Moved to Anime Downloads.

GotWoot Moderator
Sorry ModBoy....

stos289
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:07 PM
This whole series has been encoded and subbed by Ripping Gods (http://rg.thetyrant.net/), AnimeSkyScraper, and Anime-Xtreme. You would think it would be easy to find this series, however, thats not the case. This is because of many reasons such as Ripping Gods not having a distro channel that everyone can acces on their own, and the loss of Anime-Xtreme encodes after the merge with Baka-Anime. What I would suggest doing is going to AnimeSkyScraper's ( #animeskyscraper@irc.rizon.net) and Baka-Anime's (#baka-anime@irc.rizon.net) IRC channel and checking the FServers in the channels. Otherwise, your best bet would be to use EMule or Direct Connect to find these files (or some random Bittorrent tracker out there that might have them). Hope I could help.

Racso
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks For the Hint... I will Serch for my own now!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif