PDA

View Full Version : 3rd mangekyou Person

Shuurai
Tue, 04-26-2005, 01:21 PM
So who do you think it is? (Ive noticed there's the same topic in the manga section this is Anime only.) I think its the leader of akatsuki, Any thoughts?

Turkish-S
Tue, 04-26-2005, 01:32 PM
i think it is kakashi. he's the only other guy with sharingan.

woofcat
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Kakashi can not do the Mangekyou Sharingan because he is not of the Ulcha blood. (He ripped the eye out of some guy) Maybe they are talking in history like a really old guy. I doubt the Leader of Akatsuki is an Ulcha.

Dungwader
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Well I would assume that it has to be someone that hasn't been introduced yet. The common believe is that Sasuke is the last of his clan other than his brother. When Kakashi fought with Itachi and his buddy with the chakra absorbing sword, I'm sure he would have fought with the Mangekyou instead of being trapped within Itachi's web of illusions and getting tortured. Granted since he isn't of the clan and can't use it to the extent of a pure blood of the clan he would have lost.

woofcat
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Itachi and Saskue are the last of there clan. The 1st person to activate it must have been there long ago since we was recored in the written stuff under the board. I would assume he is just dead.

Jman
Tue, 04-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
i think it is kakashi. he's the only other guy with sharingan.

Kakashi is NOT an Uchiha and therefore doesn't have the bloodline limit.

Jessper
Tue, 04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
Itachi and Saskue are the last of there clan. The 1st person to activate it must have been there long ago since we was recored in the written stuff under the board. I would assume he is just dead.

There is information pointing both ways so it is hard to say. Should be interesting to figure out where it's all going.

Assertn
Tue, 04-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat

just because itachi and sasuke are the last of the clan doesnt mean that they're the last of the uchihas...
what if long before the incident, an uchiha was exiled, or for some other reason abandoned the clan?

Rek
Tue, 04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
fucking right. nice approach. I see you used your skill points from your recent level-up wisely.

now, apparently he's not been introduced, so that kinda ruins the topic, but i do have a question:

what kinda person (we could refer to him as Uchiha Doe) is he?

he could be a copy ninja master (like kakashi)
he could be a genjutsu master (like Itachi)
or he could be a flame Master (like all Uchiha are supposed to be)

possibly an uchiha master summoner? Or use something fucked up like nunchaku.

who knows?

Aeon
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I still stand by my theory that he's the guy that's on top of the pole in Sasuke's flashback.

Black ops
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Wow does everyone think that it is someone living? Maybe it could be someone dead? Yes? Come on people.

Rek
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:02 PM
uhm.... I am almost certain more than 3 people ever have gotten it. I think that itachi said that it would make 3 that would have it... I'll rewatch the episode.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:08 PM
I think its obvious the third person is alive... 2 points

1. Itachi would not have otherwise said that if Sasuke activates the Mangekyou Sharingan then things would get interesting.

2. When Sasuke's dad was telling him about the higher level sharingan, the Mangekyou, he said that only a FEW people have been able to perform the legendary jutsu... meaning more than one. He didn't know Itachi had Mangekyou, so it means that in the past/present without Itachi the number of people who could perform Manegkyou Sharingan was more than 1.

Rek
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:18 PM
not to mention that itachi said "can" not had"

i just rewatched the episode.

also, it was the clans secret meeting place, not itachi and some random old dudes. so it had to be made by a bunch of people.

Deblas
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Its Naruto.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I still stand by my theory that he's the guy that's on top of the pole in Sasuke's flashback.

the guy on top of the pole was itachi...

and shuurai what makes you think its the leader of akatsuki? we dont even know which guy is leader yet.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah.
I had assumed Itachi was the leader...

And I think the guy on the pole is itachi. He's got the same hair, and he's even got that knife on his right shoulder. That's not enough to say it is itachi, but I think it's enough to assume that it's not someone else.

basey44
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
spoiler

the leader is orochimaru, hes just pretending not to be in akatsuki cos he doesnt like the cloak, its too manly for him

haha made u think it was real, silly people if u believed me, bow down before my spoiler

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Dammit!

*bows down/over/any which way*
I'm too gullable.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:39 PM
there really was no point in that....and also, the eyes of the guy on he pole was like itachi's. You might say "all it was was a sharingan" but all sharingans have different designs. for instance sasuke's only has 2 little comma things but kakashi's has 3.

basey44
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:41 PM
thats only because sasuke hasnt fully developed his yet, eventually when he masters his sharingan it will have 3 dots in each eye

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
i too think it could a dead man, maybe someone Oro revived.

Dezalanel
Tue, 04-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
there really was no point in that....and also, the eyes of the guy on he pole was like itachi's. You might say "all it was was a sharingan" but all sharingans have different designs. for instance sasuke's only has 2 little comma things but kakashi's has 3.

All Sharingans do NOT have different designs. Kakashi's Sharingan is just a higher lvl than Sasukes. Think of it this way it goes 2 dots, 3 dots, mangekyou.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:14 AM
I think that the third usuer is more powerful thaN itach and that itach believes if he kills sauske when he has mangykue ( however you spell it) that he will gain some new level and will be able to defeat this unknown third user and therefore finally kill all remainin uchia and become most powerfull ninja ever. Just a guess but it would be cool to see sauske killed by itachi, perhaps in front of sakura so she could scream SAUSKE KUN!!!! and then he could kill sakura while naruto watched and when it was done. Naurto would say "I didn't even like that dumb bitch anyways, I just wanted a piece anyways, oh well"

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-27-2005, 04:30 AM
Someone still alive but not introduced yet gets my vote.

GhostKaGe
Wed, 04-27-2005, 05:14 AM
i am the 3rd mangekyou user and i can kick itachis ass 10times around the room

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:58 AM
If it's someone else not introduced, than Oro wasn't talking about Itachi when he said that some person in Akatsuki was stronger than him. So Oro>Itachi.

And also...no one knows who Naruto's parents are, so he could have just as easily been an Uchiha all along and just hasn't activated *his* sharingan yet.

basey44
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:50 AM
lol naruto sharingan kyubi mangekyou no jutsu

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
lol naruto sharingan kyubi mangekyou no jutsu

I can see it. How else is Naruto gonna kick everyones ass? I mean, all the cool bad ass guys have a blood line limit. He needs one too.

Kid-A
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:21 AM
The whole symolic meaning behind Naruto as a character is that he overcomes challenges without a bloodline limit while all of his enemies appear to have them. It's about the ability to overcome seemingly impossible odds.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Words cannot describe how stupid it would be if Naruto got the sharingan. His father was most likely the 4th hokage (although we don't know that for sure). I'm betting that the third super sharingan user is the leader of the Atsuki and the sharingan has something to do with the atsuki's goal and the younma demons.

ssjtrunks585
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:53 AM
i want it to be Kakashi, but here is why it can't be...

when Itachi told Sasuke to master mangekyou so he can be the third person, i'm imagining that he must know of another who can use it (himself, the other guy, and soon-to-be-sasuke), otherwise, why would he say there would be three? It's like me saying that if my little brother bought an iPod, he would be the third person to own one...myself and my cousin are the other two..

edit: sorry, forgot i was in the anime only, ill repost my opinion in the manga section

so, if he knows the third person, and he's doubtful of Kakashi...then who is it?

my personal opinion: i think it very well could be the leader of Akatsuki... simply because Itachi and Sasuke are the only survivors of Uchiha doesn't mean there could have been a banished one before Itachi. Also, the scrolls under the Uchiha temple floormat, someone before Itachi nust have found how to obtain Mangekyou...

does this seem logical to anyone else?????

Draon
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by: Kid-A
The whole symolic meaning behind Naruto as a character is that he overcomes challenges without a bloodline limit while all of his enemies appear to have them. It's about the ability to overcome seemingly impossible odds.

Good point Kid-A but in a way Naruto does have a bloodline limit, the Kyuubi. and as to Sasukes sharingan..the first time he used it on the bridge it was one comma in his right eye and two in his left, could be wrong but thats what i saw. And as to Kakashis sharingan i would think he would have to have some Uchiha blood in him to use the sharingan really, but heh who knows really we hardly know anything at all about him.

StaticX27
Wed, 04-27-2005, 12:57 PM
Hard for an ability to be legendary, since legends are typically related directly to dead people =P

The episode said 3 people in the history of the clan. The Clan's history is not 20-30 years old. ... It spans over many generations, dating back to the creation of the clan. Since the first Hokage is the one that built the village, its safe to assume the village is less than 400 years old. Now, during which time, there was enough time for the legend to be created, and for a record of it to be created, and then voted on to be hidden by everyone who was qualified to know.

Reason would assume that the said 3rd person is most likely gone already, i.e. not alive. So, why is it that the 3rd person has to be alive? I think its a bit much to assume that much, as there's no basis to support that theory. The clan has been slaughtered, with Itachi and Sasuke as the sole survivors.

*shrug*

a_odessey
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:32 PM
all they said was that the only survivors of the uchiha clan were sasuke and itachi according to what they found. like probably dead bodies. if they didn't find a body, they probably assumed that that person was dead. speaking of that though, how did they know that it was itachi that killed everyone in the clan? they knew it before sasuke revived to be able to tell them. if someone else from another clan saw him killin everyone, he'd then probably kill them too. but back to this, maybe itachi was like friends with that person or something and didn't or maybe couldn't kill him (maybe her?). or that person might of ran off or was somewhere else at that time. but i still think that they were exiled before that time. but if he/her was, wouldn't they still count him/her as kinda part of the clan? jw

Rek
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:45 PM
The episode said 3 people in the history of the clan. The Clan's history is not 20-30 years old. ... It spans over many generations, dating back to the creation of the clan. Since the first Hokage is the one that built the village, its safe to assume the village is less than 400 years old. Now, during which time, there was enough time for the legend to be created, and for a record of it to be created, and then voted on to be hidden by everyone who was qualified to know.

arright...

it was never said in the history of the clan, it said "can"...

Your right, the clan is prolly 40-50 years old. Because they are only at the fifth hokage who is a direct decendant of the 2nd who was friends with the first.

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:16 PM
hm...maybe Kakashi did try to get mangekyou sharingan and failed. Maybe that's how his best friend died...PLOT TWIST...bum bum bum!!!

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 12:59 AM
hey, were those high level posting people messing around when they said stuff like "Mangekyou Byakurigan"?

TwisT
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:25 AM
Use common sence and you will find the answer..

Sam98034
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:39 AM
I don't get the new translation for 131. In it Itachi says, "If you awaken it, there will be three people, including me who have ever used Mangekyou Sharingan."

*EVER*????

So that would make Itachi the second person to EVER have it. And the other person who has it has to be this Legendary guy Sasuke's dad was talking about then right?

Assertn
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:38 AM
are you referring to aone's translation?

Zinobi
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:08 PM
okay lets see all of you prolly knows more bout naruto than i do so i think that the 1st to use the mangekyou was banished and will appear in a future epsisode

Zinobi
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:13 PM
iono sure

Please don't double post. Read the forum rules before posting again.

GotWoot Moderator

basey44
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:17 PM
your not off to a good start, with that stupid thread u made and now a double post

Sam98034
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

That would be the "new one" I guess.

Darkcarnage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
hmm i'm guess it going to be a missing nin that has the 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan.
as for teh group that after naruto 8 s-class in teh bingo book bad-asses working together i truely wonder waht teh ehll they up so if itachi joined them, cause he killed his whole caln jsut cuase he hated to be limited.

now here a question i been thinking over abit Mangekyou Sharingan only happens after you kill you best friend right ? now who in teh hell figured taht one out ? i know i do not wake up and think " i'm going to kill poeple close to em and see if i get stronger or new skills" only think i'm can think up some old Sharingan best friends betrayed him and was forced to kill him maybe and taht how other then that it seem a very odd to guess that would happen other wise. maybe it just me.

oro could never take on itachi, he ever said ti himself that he was to strong for him to take on. now if this why he wanted sasuke that make some sence, so one day he could fight itachi evenly.

well i'm done ranting for this day tell me if you think i'm right or wrong i do nto care either way just putting out my ideas and see if that catch :-)

as a side note naruto himself just way voer powered cause of teh demon fox, he got almost unlimited chakra and on fox mode and heal damn near anything, he get some fo teh best teachers also. he needes teh help and i think once he get good at controling his power like sakura can he be damn near unstopable.

Assertn
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: Sam98034

That would be the "new one" I guess.

well that saved me the trouble of dling aone's version then

Zinobi
Fri, 04-29-2005, 09:11 PM
did anyone com up with a name for the 3rd mangekyou person oh and sorry for th the bouble post

Sam98034
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
did anyone com up with a name for the 3rd mangekyou person oh and sorry for th the bouble post

Bobby

Darkcarnage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:24 PM
i wonder maybe it a female that be a nice cahnge of apce to ahve a pwoer female ninja around for once *glare at sakura*

Astronopolis
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:36 PM
Ok, hold up a sec guys, why is Orochimaru out of the running for being the third potential mangekyou sharingan guy? Is it because hes not Uchiha? maybe he attained an Uchihas body in the past and obtained MS (lol multiple sclerosis) that way?

kaigan
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Ok, hold up a sec guys, why is Orochimaru out of the running for being the third potential mangekyou sharingan guy? Is it because hes not Uchiha? maybe he attained an Uchihas body in the past and obtained MS (lol multiple sclerosis) that way?

what the hell...... there is no way in hell orochimaru has anything to do with the third mangekyou sharingan user. Any thought of it is just pure stupidity.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:04 AM
hey dude i respect wht Astronopolis said it kinda makes sense sinece naruto and sakura and sasuke resemble jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:10 AM
hey dude i respect wht Astronopolis said it kinda makes sense sinece naruto and sakura and sasuke resemble jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru

Dude...Where have you been?
lol.
I personally agree with whoever suggested this third user might be dead. Although Sasuke's dad did not say there has only been one person to use Mangekyou before. At least in AonE's translation. So if he's not dead, then I think it's a character we have yet to be introduced to.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:17 AM
thats also a pretty good suggestion im stayin with mine though

Y
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:36 AM
If Orochimaru already had the Sharingan he wouldn't need Sasuke. I think you have managed to miss the entire point of the last story arc.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:40 AM
no no no orochimaru wants his body not as.........ok your right AHHHH(running in a circle)

Mut
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:41 AM
*reads the 5 posts above Y's.*

This is exactly why I hate people.

Zinobi
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:44 AM
you are people
and now i have nothin for the 3rd mangekyou

chiia
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by: Astronopolis

Orochimaru has never possessed a sharingan, if he did he would not have any use for Sasuke's body to learn new jutsu's. Not to mention that Sasuke's sharingan is not fully developed. I think Kakashi has elevated his sharingan, when he recieved it it was not fully developed so that leads me to think that he can develop his sharingan like any other Uchiha.

basey44
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:57 AM
how could you possibly know if kakashi has developed his sharingan, no info on how kakashi got his sharingan has been released yet

Sam98034
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
*reads the 5 posts above Y's.*

This is exactly why I hate people.

I believe it. I've yet to really see an "up-beat" or "cheerful" comment from you or Y.

Anyways, the question with Kakashi sorta depends on when he got his Sharingan. If he got his Sharingan any time after the Clan was destroyed, we know it has to be from this third mysterious Mangekyou user. That's doubtful however. It's also doubtful that his Sharingan could ever improve, I mean it's not his, his body wasn't made for it. I can stick antenas into my forhead...doesn't mean I'll work them like an ant (not the best comparison). So yeah, Kakashi isn't going to be the 3rd person. And what the fuck? Oro being the third one? How stupid, I mean really stupid. Then only thing we could probably assume is that this '3rd Mangekyou' user can probably kick Itachi's ass. The reason: Itachi knows who it is, and they're not dead. I doubt another Mangekyou user would be "not worth killing."

KaneInferno
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:54 AM
Ok, so I think its a person yet to be introduced. Why? Because the writers bothered to mention that the person existed. Also, Kakashi might not be the only non Uchiha with a sharingan, His was taken from a dead Sharingan user, and, there is no reason that someone else couldn't have aquired it as well. Thats my opinion.

Tinks
Sat, 04-30-2005, 03:46 PM
The person who really wiped out the Uchiha clan
I still dont believe Itachi did it

Astronopolis
Sat, 04-30-2005, 07:54 PM
lol Sorry bout that, it was late and i hadnt had much sleep. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif I officially withdraw my previous statement from the record!

Sam98034
Sun, 05-01-2005, 02:28 AM
What the hell gives everyone the idea that he's dead?!?!

Sasuke's dad said "In the long history of Uchiha, it is a legendary doujutsu which has appeared in only a few."
Meaning that in the long Uchiha history, there has been more than one person to get it.
Now Itach has it, Sasuke can get it. That makes two. Now if your counting dead people, thats more than 3. That can only mean that Itachi was talking about living people because there are more than three total if it includes dead guys.
So yeah, we know he's alive. If you don't get it, please die.

Jessper
Sun, 05-01-2005, 02:23 PM

You have no solid proof of anything here Sam. Itachi and his dad seemed to contradict each other in what they said, that does not make your guess correct. I believe that the person is alive, however it is wrong to try and refute all the other theories with inconclusive "proof".

lilphatboi88
Sun, 05-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey, has anyone watched the Naruto movie about the Snow Princess yet? Did anyone see what Kakashi did?

Sam98034
Mon, 05-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper

You have no solid proof of anything here Sam. Itachi and his dad seemed to contradict each other in what they said, that does not make your guess correct. I believe that the person is alive, however it is wrong to try and refute all the other theories with inconclusive "proof".

What the hell are you talking about.

Ok, Their dad said a few people have gotten Mangekyou sharingan in its long history. Few is more than 1. So, there have been 2 or more people in its long history that have had Mangekyou, otherwise his dad would have said "has appeared in only one." With Itachi that makes atleast 3. If Sasuke can get it, that would mean ATLEAST 4 that have ever had it. That would contradict Itachi saying that including Sasuke 3 people will have it, if he was including dead people as well. If Itachi was including dead people, he would have said 4 or more. So this third person is alive.

And what the hell are you talking about Itachi and his dad seemed to contradict eachother?!?! Who the fuck said that? How exactly are they contradicting eachother? What would give us that idea? If we assumed this person was dead, we also have to assume that Sasuke's dad had no clue what he was talking about because Itachi would be the second person to EVER get Mangekyou. While we're doing that, lets just assume everyone else doesn't really knows what they're talking about. And what's this about proof? This is a cartoon not a courtroom. For all we know it ends with an 8 year old girl waking up with a bad dream, so none of it would be true at all. We have to assume that what people say are actually true, it would be stupid for someone to lie about something like that anyway. And please don't take anything out of context.

Jessper
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:34 AM
What the hell are you talking about.

Ok, Their dad said a few people have gotten Mangekyou sharingan in its long history. Few is more than 1. So, there have been 2 or more people in its long history that have had Mangekyou, otherwise his dad would have said "has appeared in only one."

Few is 3 or more, couple is 2. On top of that how do we know that the translation comes perfectly across?

Did he say Itachi didn't have it? Perhaps he knew?

And what the hell are you talking about Itachi and his dad seemed to contradict eachother?!?! Who the fuck said that? How exactly are they contradicting eachother? What would give us that idea?

Itachi's father said that a few people have gotten it right? Well if Itachi's statement included dead people(which it sounds like it does) then there could have only been 1 person in the past, thus contradicting what his father said ( assuming few is more than 1).

And what's this about proof? This is a cartoon not a courtroom. For all we know it ends with an 8 year old girl waking up with a bad dream, so none of it would be true at all. We have to assume that what people say are actually true, it would be stupid for someone to lie about something like that anyway. And please don't take anything out of context.

Regardless of what happens in the end, we can have proof given the current context to give at least a little more credibility to our statements.

Also, I'm not trying to be hostel here and I hope your not getting that impression.

Aramis
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
the third mangekyou one is the leader of akatsuki (or what...that gang itachi is in). it's a character not yet introduced. i think so because:

- sasuke/itachi father said in a flashback that some uchica long ago managed to activate it.
[one of them is probably the leader.]
- orochimaru was in akatsuki for a while.
[the leader would be very old, must have kept him/herself alive with "immortality" jutsus. oro joined to learn about those.]
- itachi somehow learned the secret of mangekyou.
[surely his father wouldn't have told him it, that leader did.]

very predictable

Sam98034
Mon, 05-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Few is 3 or more, couple is 2. On top of that how do we know that the translation comes perfectly across?

Did he say Itachi didn't have it? Perhaps he knew?

So your argument is based on the chance that the translation is wrong. Wow! I mean, I can use that argument for anything. "Well not so fast there, what if the translation is wrong? That might not be true" "No, I read Japanese, that's what the original says" "Well not so fast there, what if the writers accidently screwed up" "...."

Just go ahead and assume that people can translate "three" and "few" correctly please? I mean, without that your theory of him being dead has no real basis either. Itachi could have said "I am the only man to get Mangekyou, no other before me" And Sasuke's dad could have said "Wtf?!? other sharingan?? You crazy Sasuke, whatchu talkin' 'bout." Who knows, but lets just assume its pretty accurate.

Itachi's father said that a few people have gotten it right? Well if Itachi's statement included dead people(which it sounds like it does) then there could have only been 1 person in the past, thus contradicting what his father said ( assuming few is more than 1).

If this third user is alive, they wouldn't be contradicting eachother. That's my point. Why would they have to contradict eachother?

Regardless of what happens in the end, we can have proof given the current context to give at least a little more credibility to our statements.

Also, I'm not trying to be hostel here and I hope your not getting that impression.

For all I know you're right about the third user being dead. You may have read the Manga, and know that he is in fact dead. However, right now, at this point in the story, we have to believe he is not dead because of the context. My "proof" is not real proof. All I am saying is that if this third user is dead, Sasuke's dad and Itachi contradict eachother. Im just presuming that the story wouldn't contradict itself, that's all.
Basically, when Itachi said "three" he meant three living people, and there's a small chance he could have included dead people. But if we refer to what his father said, then we can ascertain the latter is not true.

And I'm not really trying to be hostel either, I'm just confused and dumbfounded that you're still hanging onto your theory based on the fact that the translation could be wrong, or that the characters are contradicting eachother, when there is a perfectly logical explanation where they don't. *whoops nevermind, didn't read your last part, you think he's alive as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif*

Cal_kashi
Mon, 05-02-2005, 02:59 PM

Sasuke's dad said "In the long history of Uchiha, it is a legendary doujutsu which has appeared in only a few."
Meaning that in the long Uchiha history, there has been more than one person to get it.
Now Itach has it, Sasuke can get it. That makes two. Now if your counting dead people, thats more than 3. That can only mean that Itachi was talking about living people because there are more than three total if it includes dead guys.

captain jackass, i think you are misinterpretting what we mean by a dead dude. Remeber how Oro raised the dead hokages, we know he can do crasy stuff like that. Now supose that there have in fact been several Mangekyo Sharringan users in teh long Uchiha history, but besides Itachi all died. But before Itachi went completely bat shit and killed his clan Oro had revived one of the several dead users and lost control of him. Making 2 current users, /w Sasuke as a potential.

SK
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:08 PM
its Neji, im a mangareader, i know.

Mephiston Hunter
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:12 PM
I think it's a past guy, perhaps an ancestor of Itachi. I'm guessing the person who told Itachi, because I doubt Itachi would check under rugs in a secret room for entertainment. Whoever this person is, he or she will be introduced eventually.

-Meph

Hey, fix your damn sig. Read the rules (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14660&enterthrea d=y).

GotWoot Moderator

Sam98034
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

captain jackass, i think you are misinterpretting what we mean by a dead dude. Remeber how Oro raised the dead hokages, we know he can do crasy stuff like that. Now supose that there have in fact been several Mangekyo Sharringan users in teh long Uchiha history, but besides Itachi all died. But before Itachi went completely bat shit and killed his clan Oro had revived one of the several dead users and lost control of him. Making 2 current users, /w Sasuke as a potential.

Am I suppose to be captain jackass? If you want to say something you don't have to start by insulting me you piece of shit.

Anyways, misinterpreting what everyone means by dead??

"Itachi and Saskue are the last of there clan. The 1st person to activate it must have been there long ago since we was recored in the written stuff under the board. I would assume he is just dead."

" Wow does everyone think that it is someone living? Maybe it could be someone dead? Yes? Come on people."

"Reason would assume that the said 3rd person is most likely gone already, i.e. not alive."

"I personally agree with whoever suggested this third user might be dead."

I think it's pretty clear what everyone means by dead...DEAD. Cal, yours was the only post that really talked about the un-dead. Your idea is fine to and I respect it. Sorry for calling you a POS, just showing you what it feels like being insulted at the begining, then trying to read things in the right tone.

Cal_kashi
Mon, 05-02-2005, 03:42 PM
im quite aware of what it feels like to be insulted, thank you very much, captain jackass wsa the result of the tone of insolense that seemed to eminate from your previous several posts, had nothing to do with your opinions themselves.

Edit: I do apologize if you did not intend to seem so agressively argumentative in you rposts.

Jessper
Mon, 05-02-2005, 04:42 PM
So your argument is based on the chance that the translation is wrong. Wow! I mean, I can use that argument for anything. "Well not so fast there, what if the translation is wrong? That might not be true" "No, I read Japanese, that's what the original says" "Well not so fast there, what if the writers accidently screwed up" "...."

That is not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is that perhaps the word the Japanese said meant 4 or more, where as our closest equivalent is 3 or more. Plus, that wasn't even my argument, just an idea to toss in the pile. You didn't touch on my real argument oddly enough.

If this third user is alive, they wouldn't be contradicting eachother. That's my point. Why would they have to contradict eachother?

What I'm saying is that if Itachi's dad said there is only a few that have been able to use it (assuming 3 or more) and he did not know about Itachi being able to use it then Itachi's statement of Sasuke being the third person to be able to use it (ever? It's hard to tell) would contradict his father's statement of at least 3 being known to be able to use it already. I understand that you take Itachi's statement to mean Sasuke will be the third person to be able to activate it, currently. However this assumes that he was not talking about the past to fit your want for the statements to not contradict. I think that is a little overzealous and I wouldn't assume everyone is always correct in the anime as they have been wrong before.

For the record I do not read the manga, also I'm not trying to play devil's advocate and argue the side I don't agree with but rather the reasoning used to come to conclusions. Especially when a view is declared as the only possible solution.

Aramis-

- orochimaru was in akatsuki for a while.
[the leader would be very old, must have kept him/herself alive with "immortality" jutsus. oro joined to learn about those.]

Why would Orochimaru do that when Oro created his own immortality jutsu? I would guess that he did not join Akatsuki until after he left Konoha which did not happen until he was caught creating his immortality technique. Or so it would seem from what we have been told so far.

Sam98034
Mon, 05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
ill stop arguing, don't really care anymore. I'm an idiot, I didn't think you understood what I was saying. I don't really care whose right.

Jessper
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
ill stop arguing, don't really care anymore. I'm an idiot, I didn't think you understood what I was saying. I don't really care whose right.

=( I didn't mean this to be an argument but rather a discussion of ideas and how you came to them. To broden our horizons and try and understand why something might happen another way as well.

Mut
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:14 PM
People on the internet taking arguing way to seriously. I already know that I'm never wrong, so a lot of times I don't even bother educating someone or disproving their retarded ideas.

Cal_kashi
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
People on the internet taking arguing way to seriously. I already know that I'm never wrong, so a lot of times I don't even bother educating someone or disproving their retarded ideas.

So, I reckon, you would agree that it can be fun to push another persons buttons so to speak, when you are in the right mood?

Hush_7008
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Shut up. Read the rules about spoilers.

Read it (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14660&enterthrea d=y).

Don't edit my post again.

GotWoot Moderator

Hush_7008
Mon, 05-02-2005, 08:54 PM
THEN FUCK U GUYS, aruing about nothing with stupid theoies while the real answer right around the corner

Goodbye.

GotWoot Moderator

Y
Mon, 05-02-2005, 09:20 PM
EDIT:

I better not get any MORE checkmarks on the rules violation list.

Love and kisses for all!

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by: Hush_7008
THEN FUCK U GUYS, aruing about nothing with stupid theoies while the real answer right around the corner

Goodbye.

GotWoot Moderator

That's gotta be a record...

Cal_kashi
Tue, 05-03-2005, 12:05 AM
i feel that that was an excelent exchange of posts.

basey44
Tue, 05-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
i feel that that was an excelent exchange of posts.

and i missed all of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

chitgoks
Tue, 05-03-2005, 12:59 AM
i think that kakashi is the 3rd mangekyou sharingan coz in the movie when he hypnotized the princess, his sharingan has 3 lines. well that's my theory i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

lilphatboi88
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Yea, I posted that somewhere else. Kakashi was able to make the Snow Princess faint when she looked into it.

SK
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
the movie and tv show are totally different noobs.

Zinobi
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:11 PM
i saw a post that said neji is the 3rd which didnt make sense and whos got a link for the movie

Deblas
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:13 PM
whos got a link for the movie

movie link (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=14677&enterthread =y)

Zinobi
Tue, 05-03-2005, 08:49 PM
its Neji, im a mangareader, i know. -Sharingan-Kakashi-

hey im gonna write words(maybe)
afoghg sethsergshe goserhg oeshgoshgoeshgshgfnglxd dhng ozdfhg osenfg
now try reading that ummm i forgot what i was gonna say lets see ummmm ummmm hmmmmmmm oh nope ummmm rrrrrrrr ughhhhhhhh ih yeah please explain how it could be neji

SK
Wed, 05-04-2005, 01:08 PM
because im a mangareader, and i know.

beatjunkie
Wed, 05-04-2005, 01:21 PM
he has it the picture shows it

Zinobi
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:17 PM
huh???
then show pic geez

SK
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:36 PM
SPOILER WARNING
http://img40.echo.cx/img40/8643/nejimange5sk.jpg
told you it was neji

Y
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Nice post Sharingan-Kakashi it reminds me of the one Mut, Kai and I made last week.

SK
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:51 PM
shhhh they dont know i did that myself.

Zinobi
Wed, 05-04-2005, 07:59 PM
that doesnt make sense though im so confused

why isnt anyone posting here?

Board of Command
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:20 PM
I think the 3rd Mangekyou is Kakashi. Now, before I put on the flame coat, let me state a few points.

1. Kakashi might really be an Uchiha, but was exiled when he discovered the sharingan because he only had it in one eye, which is a deformity. The Uchiha clan exiled him when he was very young, probably around 5-6 years old since he passed Chuunin exam when he was 8 (?). He then changed his name to Hatake to cut all links from the Uchiha clan.

2. He did say that his best friend was killed, but never said who killed him. For all we know, Kakashi might have killed him to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan in order to prove that one eye is enough power. He might have planned revenge against the clan, but since Itachi already killed the entire clan, Kakashi regrets his actions now, which is why he's always visiting his friend's grave.

3. Kakashi knows that Sasuke will try to kill Naruto in order to obtain Mangekyou, which is why he's so desperate to stop him from making the same mistake.

Feel free to pick this theory apart.

Zinobi
Sun, 05-08-2005, 11:48 PM
you know your stuff but wht about ppl sayin that he took it from some guy

Xein
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:02 AM
So what happened when he fought Itachi?

Sam98034
Mon, 05-09-2005, 04:44 AM
I actually mae a post about that earlier...that Kakashi's friend died because Kakashi killed him trying to get the Mangekyou sharingan. But I was only kidding. It's a valid theory and everything. But it is very unlikely since when Itachi was fighting him, didn't he say something about Kakashi never being able to beat him because he was not a true Uchiha and could not get his eyes?

Werder
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:55 AM
It may be a possibility that Itachi (who is much younger than Kakashi, right?) doesn't know about Kakashi's past, if what Board of Command suggested was right- and perhaps Kakashi couldn't use M Sharingan in that fight because he has only one eye and therefore can't do it while having kage bunshins at the same time (he was fighting Kisame at the same time, wasn't he?) because of chakra use, ie, he needs to be totaly focussed to use M Sharingan...
Well, BoC's theory is sound, if a little far-fetched perhaps, but if Kakashi was a deformed Uchiha, it might explain why he's a genius since it seems the Uchihas produce a lot.
Oh yeah, and can anyone answer this, I know it may sound stupid but bear with me: If you are part of a clan, could that include several families, so you may be X -san, but part of the Y Clan?
Its just something I want to clear up in my head.

I would also like to add that though I'm supporting BoC's theory here, its for discussion purposes only. I don't actually agree that it's Kakashi, I think its a third guy we haven't been introduced to yet, who is alive (Sam you argued it very well)

Sam98034
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:30 AM
I think the clan is kinda like a village. Like different villages in the Konoha state or something. I mean, I guess some techniques are taugth in the village, and some are genetic traits throughout that village. Ionno, if Sakura and Sasuke had a kid...would it be able to get Sharingan? It might be a genetic trait passed down by the male?female? If it was male, I'm assuming that Sakura would have to live with the Uchiha's in tha clan and their son wouold be one. Who knows, pointless trying to figure it out. I'm guessing clan = village, but what do i know, im an idiot.

Darkcarnage
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
seems to me clan does not = village it more like village = many clans and familes groups

there the huyuga, uchia clans in leaf vilalge alone and like more that really not named (or if ti was i forgot right now) i knwo fo those 2 for sure cuase they showed the uchia flash back many poeple of that chan and the huyuga had a large number of poeple as well

as how it passed on teh gene lvl i have 0 clue mgiht be just a odd end gene only they get or might be tied to x y ones*shrug* bring my a body and i'll find out ;-)

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 10:51 AM
The sheer thought of Kakashi killing his best friend is so funny that it made me close down the window by mistake the first time I read it.

Assertn
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:16 AM
orochimaru also said to kakashi
"You didnt always have that.......that eye.......I want it too"

which makes it unlikely that kakashi already had the sharingan practically all his life

Edort4
Mon, 05-09-2005, 11:33 AM
I had the same reaction terracosmo. Kakashi was an uchiha and no one knows it in the village, he left uchiha clan because of his deformity and none did anything (these clans are capable of killing their own members to prevent their bloodlines to fall in enemy hands, and they just let a sharingan guy to run away from the clan and live on his own...50 meters away).

Of course kakashi hides his eye because of his childhood trauma, created by his deformity, thats why he made a quite big scar in his sharingan eye, and hides it, and every time he opens that eye is in sharingan, that is also part of the trauma, he cant un-sharingan his own eye.

Also its said that is true that he gets tired by using sharingan because he hasnt uchiha blood(he always ends exhausted after using sharingan), this must be from that trauma again, that he consciusly forgot his uchiha past. He left uchiha clan at the age of 5-6 but at that age he already knew about mangekyou and how to obtain it, he killed his friend and no one cared about the strange death of his friend, when he is an uchiha (so.. able of getting mangekyou by the way of killing your best friend, this isnt suspicious at all).

Why didnt he use it against itachi¿? He liked to be tortured almost to death, maybe, he couldnt use mangekyou because of chakra needed to it... he has bad time with the 3 comas sharingan.. with mangekyou... but oh well he can use mangekyou but only when his chakra is full and concentrates, then some genins come, look at his feet throws a lot of kunai and kills him because he runned out of chakra and couldnt mold any to move fast... what a great jutsu!! you killed your friend to be defeated by 2 or 3 gennin.. obviusly a genius.

With the clans thing... i supose that clans dont marry between them because they look like they have 50-100 ppl so the chances to get deformitys and so is very high, konoha looks like our culture were almost always the wife goes to the "clan/family" of the husband. But what happens if u get a hyuga and uchiha married, hyuringan? this part of the histori has a lot of flaws, kishimoto makes mistakes too so dont think too hard about it. I have been thinking taht maybe they are banned to marry with other clans and only could marry with ninjas or normal citizens without bloodlines limits. Dunno.

Bye!

Darkcarnage
Mon, 05-09-2005, 01:08 PM
i would think the knwo fo teh rick fo gene brake down so likely clan members marry poeelp out side their clans, maybe here a thought non-ninjas, just normal poeple. we seen then alot poepel knwo of ninja and all but jsut do not care might marry one(liek haku mother and father she was a bloodline limit clan member while haku father a normal guy) maybe at times ninja marry other ninjas but i betting most do not ahve clans or very big familes and somes might marry in to a higher class family at times becoming clan members them selves. and not sure but hugya mgiht ahve enough poeple to stay contained cuase tehy do ahe 2 brances wiht unknow number of poeple. i think clan ahve some poeple taht not family memebrs jsut liek followers or the like

Coconatior
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:15 PM

which makes it unlikely that kakashi already had the sharingan practically all his life

If u read manga chapter Nr:243 or 242 i will se how kakashi got his Sharinga

Werder
Mon, 05-09-2005, 02:42 PM
lol Terra and Edort, I especially like Edort's reasoning. Ok, so maybe what I was saying was a bit, hmm, stoopid. But it's fun to play around with ideas!

And Coconatior, I have read the manga already. But I say no more. Besides we all know it's Neji. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Mon, 05-09-2005, 03:57 PM
um....thanks Coconatior.....except i already read the manga......

don't suggest reading manga chapters in the anime forum.....if they dont already read the manga, then your suggestion isnt going to convince them otherwise

Darkcarnage
Mon, 05-09-2005, 04:03 PM
i might read the manga after i'm done with the tv show so i can compare the 2 at a later time but i do not want to ruin the anime fun. and later if i like the magna better it not dim at this time my anime watching fun. i do ever wen/friday lol and make it worth wild reading it.

Mut
Mon, 05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey, type fucking properly. Dickhead.

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Have we seen any female uchihas using the sharingan? Maybe it's only inherited through the boys.
'Cept we know female Hyuuga members inherit the Byakugan, so maybe not. Seems the two would be similar.
...So, I wonder if a Byakuringan really is possible, XP.

Zinobi
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:04 PM
do we ever get to see nejis mom? cuz someone said it was neji maybe his mom was from the uchiha clan

Y
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:09 PM
You tried to link a THREAD as an image.

That might have something to do with it.

Jessper
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:11 PM
do we ever get to see nejis mom? cuz someone said it was neji maybe his mom was from the uchiha clan

Wow, are people believing this crap Mut and the others are spewing? LOL if not the sarcasm has taken this thread off topic lol.

How anyone didn't see that BOC was being sarcastic... anyways, it isn't Kakashi (I'm not a manga reader and I'm also not a retard, this statement is true)

I don't care to hear what chapters something is in, the anime only viewers arn't going to change their stance of not reading the manga and this just lets us know its going to happen. I wish people that can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that we don't want to know would stay out of this forum.

If an anime only viewer wants to know they can go to the open discussion.

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Wow, are people believing this crap Mut and the others are spewing? LOL if not the sarcasm has taken this thread off topic lol..

I dunno 'bout Zinobi, but I was just wondering about the whole "how does a bloodline limit get passed on?" thing.

Zinobi
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:51 PM
its passed down by genes from the parents is what i figured

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4

With the clans thing... i supose that clans dont marry between them because they look like they have 50-100 ppl so the chances to get deformitys and so is very high, konoha looks like our culture were almost always the wife goes to the "clan/family" of the husband. But what happens if u get a hyuga and uchiha married, hyuringan? this part of the histori has a lot of flaws, kishimoto makes mistakes too so dont think too hard about it. I have been thinking taht maybe they are banned to marry with other clans and only could marry with ninjas or normal citizens without bloodlines limits. Dunno.

I was referring to that.

Y
Mon, 05-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Wow, are people believing this crap Mut and the others are spewing? LOL if not the sarcasm has taken this thread off topic lol..

I dunno 'bout Zinobi, but I was just wondering about the whole "how does a bloodline limit get passed on?" thing.

Uh, through their bloodline. Is this even a question?

XanBcoo
Mon, 05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
I guess I shoulda asked differently.
I meant "how" as in, by what means they select marriage within and between the clans. Especially within the Hyuuga clan it would seem that they would live by strict guidelines, considering the clan in question.
Obviously a hyuuga and an uchiha can't get married. Or can they?
I guess that's off topic though.

Once again, good episode!

Mut
Tue, 05-10-2005, 12:51 AM
xanbcoo, I don't think that's a question any of us can answer with definite truth.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-10-2005, 03:37 AM
Amen

Sam98034
Wed, 05-11-2005, 01:56 AM

When we see the picture of Kakashi as a kid he didn't have it.

His sharingan is *always* 'on' so it just makes it more likely it's not his.

Logic No Jutsu
Wed, 05-11-2005, 03:42 AM
It would seem that Kakashi chooses to keep his Sharingnan covered with his forehead protector (i.e. a hunk of metal) to keep it from working - no use, no chakra drain, I guess. The same goes for the Uchiha clan -- except they have access to the off button.

Which brings up the topic of Bloodline Limits. I guess a good analogy might be... uh... baldness! Depending on your family lineage, you may or may not go bald in later years. You might keep some of your hair. Depending on the strength of your geans in any particular area, the stroner or weaker you are. A half-breed Uchiha might have the Sharingnan, but probably won't be able to unlock its full potential. Kakashi did the equivalent of buying Rogaine.

If a Hyuuga and an Uchiha got married, you'd probably end up with.... a Uchiuga.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by: Logic No Jutsu
It would seem that Kakashi chooses to keep his Sharingnan covered with his forehead protector (i.e. a hunk of metal) to keep it from working - no use, no chakra drain, I guess. The same goes for the Uchiha clan -- except they have access to the off button.

Which brings up the topic of Bloodline Limits. I guess a good analogy might be... uh... baldness! Depending on your family lineage, you may or may not go bald in later years. You might keep some of your hair. Depending on the strength of your geans in any particular area, the stroner or weaker you are. A half-breed Uchiha might have the Sharingnan, but probably won't be able to unlock its full potential. Kakashi did the equivalent of buying Rogaine.

If a Hyuuga and an Uchiha got married, you'd probably end up with.... a Uchiuga.

It would probably have a lot more to do with dominant and recessive traits in the genes. I think a normal biology class goes over this. This is a cartoon though, so it could be something like sharingan infused sperm for all I know.

Kovash
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:20 AM
In the AonE/ANBU version of the 'Haku Episodes' (can't remember exact numbers) Kakashi and Haku both spend time explaining bloodline limits, and Haku mentions that (for his clan atleast, I'm not sure if it is true for everyone) that it was the Females that passed it on to their children.

I'm not sure if it was a bogus translation or not, but I have the episode and he quite clearly says it.... So... yeah...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:21 AM
It would probably have a lot more to do with dominant and recessive traits in the genes. I think a normal biology class goes over this. This is a cartoon though, so it could be something like sharingan infused sperm for all I know.

lol sharingan infused sperm! I can just imagine how the sperm used to conceive Itachi might have just done Mangekyou Sharingan on all the other sperms and just chilled its way to the egg, just cos it didnt wanna swim fast or something.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

lol sharingan infused sperm! I can just imagine how the sperm used to conceive Itachi might have just done Mangekyou Sharingan on all the other sperms and just chilled its way to the egg, just cos it didnt wanna swim fast or something.

I really have no clue at all what you just said. Something about itachi, and have mangekyou sperm on him or something.

yapchagi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by: Shuurai
So who do you think it is? (Ive noticed there's the same topic in the manga section this is Anime only.) I think its the leader of akatsuki, Any thoughts?

Orochimaru!

Dungwader
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: yapchagi

Originally posted by: Shuurai

Orochimaru!

The only problem that I have with that is the fact that he has his focus on obtaining Sasuke to take over his body. If Orochimaru was the leader of Akatsuki why would his focus be upon getting Natuto at all costs. I would think if he knew of the power that Naruto possessed within he would want Naruto to be his next thrall not Sasuke. Don't know though and only time will tell.

Logic No Jutsu
Wed, 05-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Didn't Orochimaru leave Akatsuki?
Didn't Akatsuki already try to capture Naruto?
Didn't Orochimaru already let us know what he wants?
Didn't Orochimaru want to learn every technique?
Wouldn't a Sharingnan-using host be perfect?
Why would Orochimaru want Naruto anyway?
Are these rhetorical questions?

XanBcoo
Wed, 05-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Do you need an answer?

Sam98034
Wed, 05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Didn't Orochimaru leave Akatsuki? NO
Didn't Akatsuki already try to capture Naruto?NO
Didn't Orochimaru already let us know what he wants?NO
Didn't Orochimaru want to learn every technique?NO
Wouldn't a Sharingnan-using host be perfect? NO
Why would Orochimaru want Naruto anyway? THAT SWEET ASS
Are these rhetorical questions?NO

this was a pointless reply, I'm dumb.

Board of Command
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:43 PM
How anyone didn't see that BOC was being sarcastic...
I'm serious.

UchihaGenius
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash
In the AonE/ANBU version of the 'Haku Episodes' (can't remember exact numbers) Kakashi and Haku both spend time explaining bloodline limits, and Haku mentions that (for his clan atleast, I'm not sure if it is true for everyone) that it was the Females that passed it on to their children.

I'm not sure if it was a bogus translation or not, but I have the episode and he quite clearly says it.... So... yeah...

I believe his mother was the one who passed it on to him. This means his father was normal and without an advanced bloodline.

Zinobi
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:06 PM
well when hakus dad found out bout the bloodline limit then he got pissed cuz they hated bloodline limit users correct?
then hakus father tries to kill haku but haku makes the giant ice spikes then runs away like 100 feet and lies in the snow then meets up with VvV

Logic No Jutsu
Thu, 05-12-2005, 09:50 PM
The obvious answer to who possesses the third Mangekyou Sharignan is none other than Akamaru, Kiba's sidekick. Now, before you start discrediting this, examine the facts:

In the [AonE] 110-111 Special (I don't know if other translators use other numbering schema), upon Chouji trying to eat the last potato chip, Akamaru tries to beat him to it (and if you look, his eyes are red, but no detail is drawn in to the rest of the body, so I believe the nuances of the Sharignan eyes were left out.)

In the First Chuunin Test exam, even though Akamaru had an elevation advantage, he would've had to have some other advantage to read the other tests. Besides, Kiba isn't that tall -- the height advantage is slight, and if Akamaru could cheat that easily, anyone could.

Akamaru can judge any enemies power "by scent". By that logic, Shino should be able to, as his bugs have excellent scent tracking ability (thats how he followed the others after the conflict after the Chuunin exam assassination attempt). It is possible that Akamaru just uses the Sharignan, and that the "Arf" I use sight to assess our enemies potential was mistaken for "Arf" I use scent to assess our enemies potential. The difference is so subtle, it would be easy to be mistaken. After all, we know that dogs' noses are much more powerful than our own, why would Akamaru use sight, which is not superior to humans? "He must have said "scent"!"

It can't be Neji -- He is a Hyuuga, not a (read previous post) Uchiuga.
It can't be Orochimaru, he wouldn't want Sasuke if it was.
It can't be Kakashi, as Mangekyou Sharignan is the ultimate Sharignan ability, and Kakashi said that he can't fully utilize it...
It can't be "The Next Hokage" (forum user), because Sharignan users utilize correct grammar.

I think that Akamaru is a valid possessor of the Mangekyou Sharignan.

KitKat
Thu, 05-12-2005, 10:07 PM
For someone who's user name is Logic No Jutsu, I expected something a little more insightful. However, I found this part very amusing:

It can't be "The Next Hokage" (forum user), because Sharignan users utilize correct grammar.

Board of Command
Fri, 05-13-2005, 12:45 AM
I think that Akamaru is a <u>valid</u> possessor of the Mangekyou Sharignan.
Only if you believe in bestiality.

Jurojin
Fri, 05-13-2005, 04:41 PM
It would explain how he talked that one time....

cybercoin
Fri, 05-13-2005, 05:11 PM
An Uchiha and a Hyuuga.

Doesn't seem logical. Since the Sharingan came from the Byakukan.

Fudgeman
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:33 PM
THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!!(all in my first post i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)

All the clans mixed together and made a fudge clan and stuff till like everyone in it had all the bloodline limits, then they were to powerfull so they summoned the demon fox and once it was defeated they put it in there last baby (naruto) so now naruto has everything and kicks everyones ass and he has no weakness cuz he never runs out of chakra, only kakashi and anyone in shikamarus blood line can beat him.

I love run on sentences!!!

Board of Command
Fri, 05-13-2005, 09:51 PM
You love inbreeding.

Hyuuga_Destiny
Tue, 05-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Haven't read all of the replies.

But I think it's someone who has died a long time ago.
I mean, someone had to have planted that scroll with the information under that house.
And I believe it was the first Mangekyou person, and it seems to me that it has been a time ago.

My guess is, that we'll never see him/her.
Or it has to be in a flashback, but I don't see how. Cause there aren't any old Uchihas left i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif