PDA

View Full Version : relationships in Naruto

Extrax
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi,
Ive noticed that in the storyline of naruto certain boys and girls are a perfect match for each other
Like naruto and Hinata and now I also think Schikamaru and the sand Girl are a good match
I think that further in the story these relationships will develop more and more although I think these will only be side storys
What do you think

Greetz

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Ino and Chouji. Hands down.
100 bucks on that.
Sakura will die alone though.

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I am voting for the long-shot, Gaara and Sakura lol.

ChaosK
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:38 PM
i would order you to be shot before i saw that... ino-chouji definately, shika-temari yes naruto-hinita maybe i was thinking naruto might acctually get his wish with sakura after sakura realizes shes never going to see sasuke because naruto will kill him!

(prediction)

Masamune
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:46 PM
tsunade + konohamaru... he allready got to second base.. skipping 1st though

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:10 PM
LOL, that would be hilarious, though Naruto and Sakura just wouldn't work since she is such a Sasuke fanboy that she would always end up comparing Naruto to Sasuke and cause Naruto to go Kyuubi on her and get rid of stupid 'ol Sakura. Though you know who would work? LEE AND SAKURA CAUSE LEE IS SO COOL ANYONE WORKS WITH HIM, lol.

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Lee might work w/anyone...but I stand by the fact that Sakura works w/no one. I'm not a Sakura-hater, I'm just bein' realistic. Hehe

What about Kakashi and Kurenai? <--- don't really believe this though...

jing
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:58 PM
ZOMG HOW ABOUT ROCK LEE AND GAI SENSEI TOGETHER ZOMG.

woofcat
Sun, 04-24-2005, 07:06 PM
I wish Saskue would hook up with someone so we could see the Ulcha continue. I mean he should just find a fire contry hooker and bam continue his clan. If we remeber from the ep were they meet Kakashi he wants to see the revival of his clan and kill a certain man. You can only have one or the other. I mean noone wants to go out with someone who works everyday of the year.

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: jing
ZOMG HOW ABOUT ROCK LEE AND GAI SENSEI TOGETHER ZOMG.

not saying anything....
still not ruling out the possibility...

Assertn
Sun, 04-24-2005, 08:06 PM
naruto and hinata
lee and sakura
shikamaru and temari

NM
Sun, 04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
What about Kakashi and Kurenai? <--- don't really believe this though...

Actually, I think you should pair Kurenai with Asuma. Take a look back at the episodes where Itachi first came back to Konoha.

Assertn
Sun, 04-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Sasuke + Itachi

it'll be a love/hate relationship

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:01 PM
S&M anyone? lol. And heres a highly probable one, Kimimaro and Tayuya!

nge484
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm gunna agree with the Shikamaru-Temari and Ino-Choiji matches.

And I'm thinking it'll end up being Naruto-Hinata and Sakura-Sasuke still. Reason being, Sakura is the only girl Sasuke is remotely attached to. And when she was in danger last time and he woke up, he was super-pissed off. Well, regardless of the fact that he was playing with his seal for the first time. I'm thinking that somehow, somewhere in the series (could be soon, could be much later) Sakura's going to get in a pinch and it'll be a Naruto-Sasuke moment from episode 16...only with Sasuke and Sakura. This may convince Sasuke to come back to Konoha too? That and Sakura is too stupid to notice that Naruto is way cooler =D

For the Naruto-Hinata match, Hinata is the only person who has always respected Naruto from the very beginning. Episode 59 was a nice little bonding moment between then as well. And Naruto kicked Neji's ass on behalf of Hinata also. Eh. Whatever. Just ideas...

Rek
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:35 PM
yeah. but its fucking naruto. he would kick anyones ass for any reason.

...seriously. He fucking jumped sasuke in the what, 2nd episode for STATING A FACT.

if he ever found out who his dad was he would beat the shit out of him for dying or what ev.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:11 AM
Let's not stop till we pair every girl w/every boy!!!
who's next??

TenTen and Neji (actually, this one's not much of a stretch, I can see it happening)
Konohamaru and that girl on his "team".
Hinata's sister w/the nerdy kid on Konohamaru's team.
I'm pretty sure Kin was with Zaku
The lady in volume one and her cat
Anko and Ibiki

more later

Assertn
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:27 AM
the ramen owner and the ramen girl
she's gotta earn her raise somehow, yaknowhatimsayin?

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:30 AM
The old lady Hokage advisor and the old man Hokage advisor.
or are they daimyos??
whatever, yeah, they're bangin'

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-25-2005, 03:56 AM
Ino and Chouji. Hands down.
I wasn't aware that Ino was into necrophilia.

Shikamaru/Temari
Naruto/Hinata
Sakura/Lee

mage
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Orochimaru and any young male in the series.

Takuma
Mon, 04-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by: mage
Orochimaru and any young male in the series.

Yeah hes ecspecialy interested in sauske right now.

But one thing no one metioned is Tenten/Lee. I dont know but it seemed to me tenten liked lee, however it may have been just a friend/brother like.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 12:58 PM
I think TenTen is into Neji. She's his #1 fan any time you see her.
In Lee's flashbacks, and when Neji's fighting Gaara, I think there's a little summthin summthin going on (at least in her mind - I think Neji would be oblivious to any sort of crush)
I think if Lee ended up with anyone it'd be Sakura, but that prolly won't happen.

And DarthEnder: I'm a believer that Chouji is alive i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

nge484
Mon, 04-25-2005, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling Lee's gunna get the shaft.
The best guys always get the shaft...

Souryusen
Mon, 04-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by: nge484
I have a feeling Lee's gunna get the shaft.
The best guys always get the shaft...

No kiddin.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v348/frexeze/leegai.jpg

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Shikamaru + Temari
Naruto + Hinata

The only relationships in the show that actually have grounds to back 'em up. So far.

Naruto isn't much of a romantic show in the end though. Kishimoto seems entirely incapable of putting that into storyline except for the generic anime romanticliche scenes.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Shikamaru + Temari
Naruto + Hinata

The only relationships in the show that actually have grounds to back 'em up. So far.

Naruto isn't much of a romantic show in the end though. Kishimoto seems entirely incapable of putting that into storyline except for the generic anime romanticliche scenes.

I was gonna mention that once I stopped spouting out names. Honestly, I don't even think Hinata's gonna wind up w/naruto. Because there is 0 romance, there will be no story behind any relationships whatsoever.
I do, however, think that in about 20 episodes time or so, Shikamaru and Temari are gonna be like: "suprise! We're together!" and that'll be it. I think that'd be pretty heavy concerning Shika's character (how he doens't really get women - until now that is). No other character would be worth putting time into developing a relationship for I think.

Rek
Mon, 04-25-2005, 09:35 PM
i hafta agree....

especially with the shika part... its just gonna sorta happen

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:45 PM
Shika is going to be whipped just like his father.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Shika is going to be whipped just like his father.

And that would make so much sene too, concerning the talks he's had w/his dad about women. I think it'd make great character developement for him. But then again, there's only a small chance of even that happening.
I think terra put it very well.

Marks
Tue, 04-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Naruto+Hinata+Sakura i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kortir
Tue, 04-26-2005, 03:05 AM
NaruHina for sure, I don't want to believe anything else really. Sakura's future depends on how long she pines for Sasuke if Naruto doesn't drag him back. Ino seems like a real wildcard... Shikamaru and Temari are a pretty cool couple, and I really do think that Neji and Tenten would be a good pairing.

You know what would be interesting... Shizune and Iruka. they're both cool supporting characters.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-27-2005, 04:31 AM
Naruto+Hinata+Sakura

Girl/girl/guy threesomes rule.

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Tsunade + any other female.

titties.

OmnislashXX
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Well I can only guess, but I have a few ideas as to what might happen.

Shikamaru and Temari sounds realistic. I mean, you could see the tension between the two of them in thier most recent meeting. I also think that Shika's discussion with his father about women right before big mission is not much of a coincidence (he's also talking to Choji about Ino's comments also.) I'm sure that is building up.

Naruto has probably given up on Sakura, cause he knows how much she is in love with Sasuke. While I always found Sakura's crush on Sasuke turn full bloom love to be rather annoying, it's also a crush Naruto has on Sakura. Oh course I rooted for Naruto, he's a pretty cool dude and deserves to land a betty like Sakura, but I think he even knows that's probably not going to happen. And let's face it, Naruto doesn't seem to be a very romantic guy either, though I think he would know how to date if he ever did get a girl. (Hey he knows how to treat em, take for example taking sakura to the noodle shop and paying for it)

Hinata of course is an unknown factor. She hasn't really been in the series much since the Chuunin Exam, but i'm sure she still has feelings about Naruto. Of course she has never said. If she did confess, Naruto would treat her with respect. (Course he's prolly want to turn around and take her out). It would be kind of interesting if she caught wind of Naruto's crush to Sakura and decided she wanted to fight the pink haired girl, for reasons like " I'm jealous of you" or " You should look at what you have, but since your so blind i'm going to beat you up". That would be kind of interesting.

There's also the Rock Lee factor. He's interested in Sakura and I kinda think Sakura is interested in him a little bit also. She likes Sasuke more, but I think Rock Lee sorta impressed her a little. She brings him flowers just as she does with Sasuke.

I think the real reason Sakura's crush on Sasuke is so annoying, is that she's too blind and is closed off to anything else. She can't see Sasuke's faults, which in the end has lead her to a whole world of hurt.

Sam98034
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
rock lee could get any chick he wanted.