PDA

View Full Version : Last Episodes

StaticX27
Sun, 04-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Anyone else kinda left on the "wtf" side with that kind of ending?

I somehow don't feel a sense of closure... feels like this should be the midpoint in the series

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 04-24-2005, 10:53 AM
i thought there was gonna be 2 more eps? not sure though anyway if this is the end it was kind of ecpected, i knew 4th stage wouldn't have an ending since the manga is still going and hasn't ended so i guess we'll have to wait for 5th stage

Goingin
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:27 AM
This wasn't the ending, and you'd have known if you used google i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I did a search for it because they always gave people a "See you next season" kinda thing at the end, but it wasn't here.
Seems they will air ep 15 and 16 the 18th of june

StaticX27
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Ahh.. my mistake. Oh well.. Guess I'll be waiting for June =P

I kinda wanna see the climactic race between Takumi and Bunta =P....

JusDaMan
Sun, 04-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Ummm the thing is... We won't be seeing takumi vs bunta IN A WHILE...

Episode 15 and 16 involves a certain car crashing and having to use his girlfriends car to race. and MAYBE a new dood called gods hand

ToFuGuY
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:17 PM
man wut a big cliffhanger episode 14 was...
wut is takumi gonna do bout his 86?!!
wut is itsuki gonna do?!

Sigs larger than 400 x 80 pixels are not allowed. Please change it as soon as you read this. http://forums.gotwoot.net/faq.cfm

GotWoot Moderator

Hakeem_21
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:24 AM
I felt so sorry for Itsuki that's was too mean....

About the 86, Takumi will understand that the new car is so much better than the 86 as his father said.

StaticX27
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Keep in mind, he's been away from her for how long?

You expect her to still even have feelings for him after that long of not even seeing him? I mean Kazumi was from Stage 3, which means over a year has passed. Itsuki needed to move on a long time ago. Which is the main reason he got so hurt.

Granted, it was fucked up she was about to use him like that, even knowing how he felt, but in a sense, he was too Naive.

Fault lies in both parties, or neither, not really Kazumi specifically

Hakeem_21
Wed, 04-27-2005, 09:54 AM
No No it were her fault for using him like that she made him think that he cared about him.

What do you think about Takumi situation?

StaticX27
Wed, 04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Takumi is at the point where he's in a car that handles better than his car, has considerably more horse power (expressed differently), and he's finding that in this situation, if he were racing with someone of equal skill level, he would lose. His dad proved that point to him beautifully, took out Takumi like a cheap date.

He's got alot of thinking to do, but he does have the advantage he's always had, which is the weight of his car. I'm sure Takumi could go out and attempt to mod his car further, but that's not the point of Bunta's lesson. If anything, this is going to progress Takumi further, or just totally give up. Since this is the series, I lean towards progressing further, since there's most likely more stages after this one ^.^

ToFuGuY
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:23 PM
ya i hope he finds a way to beat sumone that is "someone of equal skill level."

i thought Kazumi is from stage 2 if i remember correctly

Hakeem_21
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Also Bunta knows that he wont become better if he can only win with the 86 cause most of the racers have newers car than that and when someone with near his skill or is as good he wont have a chance with the 86. Bunta said that Takumi must realize the potential of the new cars to progress further.

WRX Sti
Thu, 05-05-2005, 07:26 AM
So is Takumi gonna stay wif the 86 ot go wif the new sti??? i hope he goes wif the sti... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but i dunno.....

Goingin
Thu, 05-05-2005, 08:22 AM
I don't think he will go with the STi for a couple of reasons

First off, it's his dads car, he has the AE86
Secondly, he loves the AE86 too much, it will be too hard on him to change to a Impreza

My guess is that he will try to improve himself and the car much more than before

ToFuGuY
Thu, 05-05-2005, 09:34 PM
can anyone tell me who that person was that was talking to himself during the AE84 vs FD race?
i dont mind if itz a spoiler or wutever. i just dont get it why he is such a loner rite there

Hakeem_21
Sat, 05-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
I don't think he will go with the STi for a couple of reasons

First off, it's his dads car, he has the AE86
Secondly, he loves the AE86 too much, it will be too hard on him to change to a Impreza

My guess is that he will try to improve himself and the car much more than before

Bunta said that he must get over his love for 86 if he is gonna surive as a racer so he must go with the new car or buy his own car.

rix117
Wed, 05-11-2005, 10:45 PM
either way i think he should stay with the 86 if u noticed he was trying to find a way to make his 86 run like the newer model cars. so i think he is gonna stay with it

greateachermin
Thu, 05-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I think Takumi will not change cars. His dad just wants to train him by showing him how superior other cars were and how he has to be much faster.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 05-20-2005, 08:44 AM
staying with the 86 is imposible sooner or later he will go up against cars he just can't beat with the 86

StaticX27
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
can anyone tell me who that person was that was talking to himself during the AE84 vs FD race?
i dont mind if itz a spoiler or wutever. i just dont get it why he is such a loner rite there

Shingo... He's the guy that drove the Red EK6, thus why he was making comments about FR cars. At least I think that's who it was

Also, as far as going with a new car:

That would defeat the purpose of the series. The creator has spent the entire series emphasizing the driver over the car, that the car doesn't matter. For him to change gears now and say that Takumi needs a new car seems rather uncharacteristic of the series. From a logistical stand point, look at it like this

Kyoichi drives an EVO3. With mods, he's putting out around 350hp. Takumi's car runs at just over 240hp. Takumi was able to barely beat Kyoichi, who has a similar level driving technique. That STi, with mods I bet is putting out 375-400hp, at a guess (stock STi's in Japan are 274hp... if someone brings up the US STi, they're dead.. I'll stab them myself; the US STi is 300hp because its using a 2.5L engine instead of Japan's STi using a 2.0L engine...). That power is also generated primarily in the turbo, which means Takumi's only change of beating it lies when the sti is outside it's powerband. Thats a hard thing to do, but as he's done before, its entirely possible. In a straight away, there's no way Takumi would win, on a course, he stands a very good chance of beating it if he can learn all about F/I cars. Against Bunta? I doubt it, since Bunta's driving ability is beyond him, and add in the fact that he's in a superior car. Bunta won't let the F/I's weakness become a weakness. he'll make it it's strength..

and bleh