PDA

View Full Version : Episode 132 Preview Discussion

lilphatboi88
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Well, it shows Sasuke about to kill Naruto so....I wanted to know what others think

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Sasuke is gonna be about to kill Naruto with Chidori, and then that is gonna trigger the kyuubi in Naruto since it begins unsealing in near life or death events for Naruto, though then Sasuke is going to go level 2 on him and Naruto is gonna defeat Sasuke in a double KO.

EDIT: or when he gets extremely angry at critical moments mr. technical.

Kn1ves
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
Sasuke is gonna be about to kill Naruto with Chidori, and then that is gonna trigger the kyuubi in Naruto since it begins unsealing in near life or death events for Naruto, though then Sasuke is going to go level 2 on him and Naruto is gonna defeat Sasuke in a double KO.

why was he in that mode when fighting bone guy then? (sorry bone guy lovers, i forgot his name)
he wasnt near death at all!

yapchagi
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai

I don't think it's a double KO.

Masamune
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:42 AM
gaara will go crazy and kill them both..
no seriously.

you could see some chibi naruto and sasuke... so I think more flashbacks?

eskimå
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:19 AM
The demonfox is going to awoke in Naruto's boddy and then it's sharingan against demonfoxi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. That's what I think, anyway, I don't like the Sasuke's past, and in three episodes or how many? Hundred?

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:00 AM
naruto is gonna pwn sasuke

y4but
Sun, 04-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Okay THIS is what's gonna happen. Sasuke will go level 2, Naruto will get Kyuubi, and it will take 20 minutes for that to happen because we're going to see a flashback of Sasuke's family dying again for the 9th time because theres one more little piece of information that they left out. Blue ball heaven.

ChaosK
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:39 PM
lol thats a pretty accurate guess probably, i'd say that naruto kyubi and sasuke chidori and then they charge at each other and blow up the world but survive, garra gets pissed with them comes around kills them both, THE END.

or seriously, sasuke will chidori naruto except the kyubi wont allow naruto to die and will come out of naruto's body (spirtually) and destroy sasuke.

lilphatboi88
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:54 PM
The Kyuubi will morph Naruto into something just like a Super Saiyan in DBZ. Then they will duke it out. Chouji's transformation was similar to DBZ

Deblas
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
The Kyuubi will morph Naruto into something just like a Super Saiyan in DBZ. Then they will duke it out. Chouji's transformation was similar to DBZ

Stop comparing Naruto to DBZ!!!!

Y
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

You whine like a DBZ fan about it.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

Originally posted by: lilphatboi88

I just said something like this on another topic. hehe.
Naruto has DBZ similarities. Can't deny that. Kishimoto was greatly influenced by Toriyama, he said it himself. Noticing similarites between the two isn't a crime...
but yeah, stop comparing them. Please

Aramis
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah, it was odd how kyubi power came out when naruto confronted kimimaro. i guess it's because of how naruto had been building up rage during the entire chase and never getting a chance to blow some off.

i guess sasuke will "kill" naruto, but he will regenerate in a burst of red chakra and there'll be a hopefully awesome fight followed by a double ko just like with gaara.

Roko
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:12 PM
hmm, wonder y no one has mentioned that some1 might interrupt their fight again. if someone does interrupt their fight, I'd say it's either Kabuto or somebody from the leaf like Kakashi (who just seems to pop up in any bad situation) or Shika ( who isn't that injured) or somebody.

Extrax
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:17 PM
I Think the fight will develop until the two are at there MAX, but Naruto will be much stronger....
The demon fox is stronger than Sasuke with his sharingan

But it WILL be a kick ass fight

ChaosK
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:40 PM
we dont know how much of a power boost sasuke's lvl 2 seal can give him. lol kakashi will probably appear at the last moment with a dirty book and kick the two of them away from each other and carry both of them home unconsious but that wont happen soon.

as of next eppy maybe naruto dies, then is revived with the power of kyuubi (after all it heals quickly)

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Yea then everybody wins, Sasuke gets his Mangekyou Sharingran and Naruto gets more kyuubi chakra, lol.

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I hope nothing screws up this fight...at least for a couple episodes.
After 120+ episodes of tension, and now 3 eps of flashbacks, I'm getting kinda excited about this here fight.

I wanna see some blood!!!

lilphatboi88
Sun, 04-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Or maybe Naruto will get to be able to control his Kyuubi power and he can use it like the Kaioken in DBZ. He can power up and use how much power of the fox, but it will wear his body down. That will result in the double KO.

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:03 PM
I think he kinda did that in Chunnin Semi-finals though if it was kaioken he can only do it for a few seconds, though i don't wanna start goin crazy with DBZ references so I will leave it at that lol.

lilphatboi88
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:16 PM
In a few seconds of Kaioken, Naruto can probably even it out and then they will have a tough battle. But during the few seconds, Naruto might use a jutsu doing a kamehameha wave-justsu.

yapchagi
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:53 AM
Naruto will use his 1000 Kagebunshin no jutsu and beat the shit out of Sasuke and his favorite sharingan.
hahaha...but that's not gonna happen...

Yeah some of guys here said it already...
Sasuke WILL try to kill him...but then Naruto's kyubi came out coz of anger.
then they fight fight fight...Sasuke level 2 too...

if by chance Naruto learns to control ALL the power of Kyubi, he would be able to defeat EVERYONE, including Itachi. I guess...

Sam98034
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:33 AM
They're going to make up, realize they really like eachother, then have sex.
What the hell do you think is going to happen? There's nothing you can say that wont be obvious. "Sasuke is going to go level 2, and Naruto is going to go Kyuubi" what else could happen? XXXXX shows up and breaks up the fight?

Draon
Tue, 04-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Sam your nuts, I say Rensegan (sp) vs. Chidori both and they both go full out, if anyone interferes this time id say its another dead character in Naruto, with as much as they are building this fight up theres no way they ruin it with an interuption....the fan would kill them if they did i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but yeah i say BATTLE ROYALE...and the winner is...hell if i know at this point guess we will find out tomorrow.

yapchagi
Tue, 04-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Too bad the winner will be Sasuke... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
Well of course, if the winner is Naruto, then Naruto or whoever arrive there after the fight will pick up Sasuke and bring him back to his lame home. The home where Sasuke will do nothing but walking around the village and act cool like usual. No training!

Dungwader
Tue, 04-26-2005, 12:27 PM
There will be no resoultion to the fight next episode. Naruto will same something like "Sasuke how could do this? Why?" At least half of the next episode will be flashbacks of the good times and rivalries that Naruto and Sasuke shared. This will enforce how the friendship and respect between has grown between them and how Naruto has now become the best friend that must die. The episode will end with Sasuke going level 2, owning Naruto, lifting him up in the air, and activating Chidori. Roll credits. Tune in next week, same leaf time, same leaf channel.

Tinks
Tue, 04-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Its going to be flashbacks of Sasuke and Naruto's life together, possibly more of Naruto's life and how it relates to Sasuke's...
But they'll build on both characters backrounds their relationships together then they'll duke it out, I dont think more than one or two punches will be thrown and it'll have something at the end akin to the episode previous before where he blew fire at Naruto on the rock, then ended. No power-ups, no anything

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-26-2005, 05:12 PM
That sounds like it'd be cool...
no complaints here

StaticX27
Wed, 04-27-2005, 01:17 PM
little do you all know, they've been watching Kakashi and Gai go at it settling their disputes..

They will both power up to max, and decide the match with Jankenpan! Since luck is also a reflection of skill

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 12:51 AM
It's awesome how he says "Luck is a skill" does anyone believe that? I think sometimes I would believe that.