PDA

View Full Version : Characters you'd like to see more often

OmnislashXX
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:41 PM
HInata- I'd like to see some more of her. She hasn't been around lately, I;d like to see something new happen with her character. A naruto scene with her could be a bit refreshing.

Kakashi- Need to start doing some episodes about him. He's been mysterious all this time, it's time we found out some answers.

Shino- Haven't seen him much either. Not really too curious about him though.

Ino- She hasn't done anything worthwhile since the Chuunin exam. Sheesh. Though she did have a scene recently

Tenten- Same. She looked cool, too bad she was in only one fight.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't know about Kakashi alone I think hes been given way too much screen time, though I wanna see a Gai and Kakashi sparring match, that would be awesome to watch.

Assassin
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:29 PM
haven't we laready had a thread like this? i seem to remember something similar

Turkish-S
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:38 AM
some big guy's fighting. i had enough of litle genin's fights i need some jounin lvl batles. (kimi vs gaara and neji vs spider guy was good 2.)

Jessper
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:40 AM
We need more Itachi for sure! =)

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-25-2005, 04:00 AM
I think he's right about Kakashi. I mean, the guy is a part of Team 7, but he hasn't really done anything since the Wave country. I think Gai has had more screentime than Kakashi since then.

And yeah, for whatever reason, all the girls were left out of this last story arc. So we haven't seen any of them work since the Chuunin exam.

And Shino? Man, I just have no idea why the hell he hasn't been around more.

Psyke
Mon, 04-25-2005, 05:30 AM
Shizune and Ton Ton.

yapchagi
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by: OmnislashXX
HInata- I'd like to see some more of her. She hasn't been around lately, I;d like to see something new happen with her character. A naruto scene with her could be a bit refreshing.

Kakashi- Need to start doing some episodes about him. He's been mysterious all this time, it's time we found out some answers.

Shino- Haven't seen him much either. Not really too curious about him though.

Ino- She hasn't done anything worthwhile since the Chuunin exam. Sheesh. Though she did have a scene recently

Tenten- Same. She looked cool, too bad she was in only one fight.

I want to see more of Lee. He must get stronger. His fight is always great. He is strong, I admit that.
So far, no one has more spirit in training than Lee.

Want to see more of Neji. He was annoying, but he's cool now. He became nice guy coz of Naruto.
The coolest fight with the 4 sound ninjas was Neji's fight. Others lame. Esp Choji's. Everyone can get stronger just by eating that secret special pill. Shikamaru was wrong to say that Choji is the strongest among them. He's just simply eating pills.

Kortir
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:57 AM
I definitely want to see more of Hinata... to be honest, I think it'd be good if they would just throw in a whole Hyuuga storyarc so they can do a bit more of a thorough character development on them. We know basics about her, but really not all that much. And why can't she just start dating Naruto already.. better happen soon. She needs a good jolt out of being quiet, more towards being noticable.

Shino has had zero character development really, just absolutely nothing. We see his father briefly in the chuunin exam arc and he has a few fights to himself, but we never get to know much about him. I'm starting to wonder if we ever really will.

We also don't know a damn thing about Tenten. Kurenai and Asuma mostly leave you guessing. Shizune is still being treated as an extension of Tsunade moreso than a character in her own right. Kiba has no real background to speak of. I'd like personally to hear more about the Shika-Ino-Chou trio and their legacy.

It feels weird to be analytical about Naruto at 4am.

Sam98034
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:28 AM
I wanna see Lee.

Specifically, I want a whole episode dedicated to Lee trying to pick up chicks. It would be like 50X better than Love HIna ever was.

Draon
Tue, 04-26-2005, 10:23 AM
No thank you Ive had more then enough of 'Fuzzy Brows', though the drinken master portion of his Kimi fight rocked. Tenten and Hinata do need more time, maybe with abit of encouragement from Naruto Hinata can become as strong as Neji was. Umm the dude with the bugs was cool too.

Assertn
Tue, 04-26-2005, 10:52 AM
the swords of mist

Tinks
Tue, 04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
I agree with Hinata

I'd also like to see something done with Sakura, preferably negatively if they dont do anything serious
Shes probably the most aggrivating character in the show and is only there for a romance story wedged in between the main set of characters, appearing briefly only to cheer for her teammates or whine/cry about Sasuke.

OmnislashXX
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Sakura is the best at controlling her Chakra. She's also quite strong. They haven't done much with Sakura true, but I don't think she is a useless or annoying character.

Coldfire
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:03 PM
I'd like to see more of Shino. He's my favorite character.

Darkcarnage
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:11 PM
maybe hinata will become more stronger now that neji(for as much we knw for now) is dead, maybe she will step up and ebcome more stronger fo will and speak out alitle more, hell i dance in teh steeet if she walk up to anruto and jsut talk to him after a little push from him saying hi :-)
hinata my fav char of teh feamles she shy but in the alst exam she was starting to get alittle hard core near teh end ebfore she got teh crap kciked out fo her.

sakura i wihs she did something notworthy for once damn it taht all since the 2nd exam she done 0 in anything really. she might ahve perfect chakra control and fosuc but 0 skills almost i seen her use 2 nin-jutus and one gen-jutus(the dispale one) does she know anyhting more then that ?

pyro-manic
Sat, 04-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi people, new guy here. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I'd agree with lots of what's been said:

Hinata has huge potential, especially with the (possible) death of Neji. She could turn into something of a badass if she developed properly.

Shino and his bug thingies are unspeakably cool. I think his summoning technique would be something to see.....

Sakura is irritating at the moment. She needs to actually DO something other than stand around and burst into tears several times a minute. I had an idea - during the Race story, she got given some healing gunk stuff by Tsunade. I thought that might've been the start of Sakura turning into a medic (like Tsunade was), which could be interesting. Likewise Ino - she doesn't even come close to the bigger characters in terms of strength or development.

Tenten could be very interesting, because she's a weapons user (as opposed to most other characters who use bare-hands, "magic" or shuriken). We tend to only see serious use of weapons with the ANBU squads, the Orochimaru vs Sarutobi battle and Itachi's massacre of the Uchihas. This says to me that they're used more by the most powerful ninja - which would imply that Tenten could be seriously powerful? I dunno - it could be interesting to see more armed duels rather than endless hand-to-hand/ninja technique fights we've seen so far.

Just some of my thoughts. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mephiston Hunter
Sun, 05-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I would like to see Shino more, and a great way to introduce him would be like Shino versus Shikamaru. Think about it, they're both amazingly smart people, the possibly of tactics would be great.

Also, I want to see Zabuza. Although he died, he was awesome.

The rest of the Genin girls havn't been doing much lately, I wouldn't mind if they got involved.

-Meph

HandsofFate
Sun, 05-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I'd like to see more of the 5th's assistant, (you know, with the pig", she was pretty awesome at fighting. Basically, I want to see more advanced female ninjas.

Fudgeman
Sun, 05-15-2005, 07:22 PM
we need a shikamaru family info-fest give him a whole arc, heck, give him 3 arks!!!

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-15-2005, 07:51 PM
a lot of these ideas should be used for any more filler arcs we're gonna get.
S Class mission in the Rice Country....of all things...

Weilun
Mon, 05-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Iruka!!

kooshi
Tue, 05-17-2005, 12:08 AM
I just basically want to see the Jounins as Genins and/or Chuunins. It'd be pretty interesting how they interacted with each other when they were little while comparing their behaviours with the current Genins.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 05-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Shino, dammit I want more shino. He still remains one of the series most underdeveloped characters. Pisses me off, screw all of the sexy bloodline limits and evil demons seals. Bugs are by far the most kickass thing in naruto. I've said it once and I'll probably say many times more controlling an army on bugs is fricking awesome end of argument. I don't care what they do with him just anything involving shino, his bugs, his dad, or his dads bugs is simply going to kick so much ass.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Ha Ha, You're right about the choji thing, anyone ever see the movie "Shaolin Soccer" It must be those damn "American Drugs" making him so powerful! Choji is nothing more than a speed addict!

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
the swords of mist

Yeah, aren't there supposed to be seven mist shinobi-gatana ninjas running around causing havoc. So far we only have seen Zabuza with his neat "buster sword" and Kisame and his Samehada. I mean there's hardly any more mist ninjas runing around anymore now. These guys were supposed to be the baddest ass of the bad asses. I also wonder if there is a Mizukage running around somewhere, cause the only other "water" village is the Hidden Village of Falls...and they have the biggest pansy ass leader ever as seen in the 2004 special.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
I also agree with the comment on the weapons too...its kind of sad how like none of the shinobi in this show actually arm themselves with anything but their fists and shuriken. I remember in like one of the first episodes just as they were setting out to mist country Team 7 was attacked by a couple of ninjas with manriki chain type weapons. I always thought that was one of the coolest damn things ever....since then only like 3 or 4 people have used weapons... Also, the ninja in this show aren't all that stealthy either, everyone dresses flashy and not functional. I would love to see a random major character stealth killed in a very casual anti-climatic fashion at the ramen stand or something. No reason mentinoed for it, not explanation, just other characters going like "WTF we were just eating ramen and Iruka-sensei's head just popped off!". Just so people would realize that ninjas are dirty, fight dirty, and do anything to accomplish their goal. This show needs a "random" death or two. Its too "fluffy" and cute, not to mention predictable for a ninja show.

I agree an episode with Gai/Lee and Jiraya/Naruto, masters trying to teach students to pick up chicks would be really cool, especially if they were both targeting Sakura exclusibely. Since she's a stupid bitch with standards that can only be met by a traitorious asshole who is willing to look like a deformed transvestive punk rocker to get power.

P.S. Ino sucks too, stealth kill one of them while they are fixing their hair or something stupid like that.

Please don't double post. Read the rules. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14660&enterthrea d=y)

GotWoot Moderator

Extrax
Tue, 05-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I Really like Shino and Itachi.
I don't like Itachi because he's so powerful but more because of his character, the way he thinks about his life and stuff like that I hope the series will go deeper into this later. But I think that we will see a lot of fights with Itachi in the future, when the others are strong enough to compete with him.
About Shino I don t really now I missed a couple of episodes so I don t now if he was in there but I do hope to see a lot more of him because he really kicks ass

ChaosK
Tue, 05-17-2005, 05:35 PM
anbu kakashi.

masamuneehs
Tue, 05-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Give me more Kabuto!!! One of the coolest baddies in the entire series. So damn sneaky and deceptive it's beautiful! He totally fooled me with his act in the Chuunin Exam and his relationship with Orochimaru is one of the more interesting villain/subordinate interactions I've seen in awhile. I mean, the guy has to have some secret agenda and I can't wait to see him get to it. Plus he's a cold blooded, calculating psycho who wouldn't want more of him?

Rhanfahl
Wed, 05-18-2005, 03:28 AM
Actually I'm not so much interested in a who...so much as a who not... no more fucking Naruto and Sasuke for a while...I know they are the main characters and all but how about when the kick the shit out of each other and spend a month in the hospital, you show some of the other shinobi doing something. Other than that, "training" I'm a huge fan of any show or movie that shows training and the progress of someone, usually starting as a complete failure to becoming a master at something. That being said, I'm a huge fan of the Drunken Master movies, especially the original one because of that. And I'm not talking about stupid or drawn out training like you would see in Dragon Ball Z or something where its the same shit every episode with 20 minutes of grunting and what not (worst decision ever for Dragon Ball making each anime = to 1 manga....). But like one episode of intelligent training with explanations and visible trials and progress thorugh it all. Cause hell, these guys weren't just born with these powers.

Fuzzlepop
Wed, 05-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
Other than that, "training" I'm a huge fan of any show or movie that shows training and the progress of someone, usually starting as a complete failure to becoming a master at something. That being said, I'm a huge fan of the Drunken Master movies, especially the original one because of that.

Isn't that the almost *the* main point of this entire series so far? Or am I missing something here?

And as far as who I would like to see more of it's kinda off the wall and my friend pointed it out to me, but I would love to see a fairly drawn out fight with Genma in it. The only fight scene he is in lasts something like 2 seconds but he deflects a Kunai with a needle he *spits* out of his mouth, I mean if he can do something like that without a second thought I want to see what else he is capable of!

Shinda
Wed, 05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Kiba i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

and just a little less about the whole thing around Naruto and Sasuke being rivals

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Shino filler required now

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:36 AM
i think her name is shizuka. im prolly wrong tho. i havent watched the episodes with her in a while.

characters I want to see more of

Orochimaru-in short, hes the best friggin character in the whole show.

Kiba and Hinata- I kind of thought that kiba had a thing for her for a while but it would be better for her to end up with naruto, in my opinion. kiba is a great character tho and so is hinata

Shikamaru-Hes funny with his whole "how troublesome" bit

FLASHBACKS TO THE OTHER HOKAGES!

Pakun-just because any anime with a talking animal is a good one

Lee-not because I like him or anything. hes kind of useless after the gaara fight. I just want sakura and him to end up together.

HAKU AND ZABUZAS GHOSTS!!!!

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
I just basically want to see the Jounins as Genins and/or Chuunins. It'd be pretty interesting how they interacted with each other when they were little while comparing their behaviours with the current Genins.

thats why I like the episode where jiraiya is having a flash back to his training with sarutobi. It shows little jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Shino, dammit I want more shino. He still remains one of the series most underdeveloped characters. Pisses me off, screw all of the sexy bloodline limits and evil demons seals. Bugs are by far the most kickass thing in naruto. I've said it once and I'll probably say many times more controlling an army on bugs is fricking awesome end of argument. I don't care what they do with him just anything involving shino, his bugs, his dad, or his dads bugs is simply going to kick so much ass.

yeah I agree they dont show enough shino. hes a really great character. I kind of want to see more of kankuro tho. his whole puppeteer act using strings of chakra attached to karasu is so great. That was a good episode but he totally got his ass kicked by shino, even if shino collapsed at the end from poison.

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by: Shinda
Kiba

and just a little less about the whole thing around Naruto and Sasuke being rivals

I agree. Kiba is a great character. His mom is cool too

ilovegregayres
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:50 AM
more of the genins/chunins with their families. That episode was great that showed shikamaru, Ino, and Chojis fathers and shinos dad, and kibas i think mom and sister and hinatas dad...that was great...if only sasuke and narutos parents werent dead. what about sakuras parents?

Double posting against the rules, and quintuple posting is 5 times worse. Use the edit button next time, and please read all the rest of the forum rules.

GotWoot Moderator

Ki_Boy
Thu, 05-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Dosu...which dies! :'( he's cool with his zany look haha!

and Zabuza....well atleast more of him before he got exiled...he's cool

why do all my favs. have to die? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-26-2005, 01:54 PM
@Ki_Boy: Considering that pretty much nobody dies in Naruto, I'd call you a pretty unlucky guy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ki_Boy
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
@Ki_Boy: Considering that pretty much nobody dies in Naruto, I'd call you a pretty unlucky guy

Haha yeah lol! And I became even more sad when the damn administrator took away my lovely Zabuza pic to remember me of him! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:06 PM
We know that your just a sucker for a guy with a covered mouth.

Ki_Boy
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
We know that your just a sucker for a guy with a covered mouth.

LOL yeah! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif And when i see your avatar I go crazy ROFL

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:37 PM
yeah, back on topic i'm sure this has been said but more anbu!

Hyuuga_Destiny
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Can never get tired of Neji.
They must go deeper into the Hyuuga family.
I want Byakugan secrets, explanation of the origins of the clan, etc...

Was happy to see the Neji fight against Kidoumaru i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 12:07 AM
oh yeah more konohamaru! i wanna see konohamaru challenge naruto into a serious battle and then i'll laugh my ass off for the hell of it!