PDA

View Full Version : Episode 27 Discussion "Spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Raw: Saiyaman (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=628&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+PHASE+27+RAW.avi.torrent)
Raw: RAW from unkown (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32166)
Speedsub: Cellphone^2 (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/73a8efbfe07adf5d3666409547b7a6f13c394c99.torrent)
Sub: Haro^2_Tori^2 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHaro%5E2_Tori%5E2%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_27_%5B7A630C1C%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=a7e249e06 24d3d8b46c242c3cf08c50dca3df633)
Sub: SEED-Fansubs (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2027.avi.torrent)

So the beginning of the ep shows a zaku and recon ginn checking out the shuttle that lacus and andy used to get into space. Its floating adrift in space. The soldiers reporting to the chairman that Lacus isn't aboard and there doesn't seem to be any sign of where they went or are. We find out that Lacus has returned to the Eternal which has been hiding away in made up asteroid at the remains of a former battle.

It seems we finally get to see the chairmans true colors this ep. He isn't pleased from the tone of his voice one bit that Lacus returned to space. But also by the end of all the talking we hear him mention Kira Yamato.

Seems the memory erasing procedure has been preformed on the Sting and Aeul. They don't seem to miss Stellar at all. Well Aeul seems to have doubts and questions things at launch later in the ep. Stellar's condition is also worsening onboard the minerva. While this is happening Neo and Yuna with two of the orb officers go over the battle plan to attack and hopefully finally sink the Minerva..

The minerva leaves and we finally get to see Lunamaria report her spying of Athrun to the captain. But she seems to have doubts about stuff. At the very end she seems to even hold of from telling the captain about the chairmans fake lacus. Later the alarms sound and we get to see another battle. I love the missile attack. But with the recent discussion about Shinn rarely using the blast pack for impulse. Heres a relief we get to see it used. But its an ocean battle. Guess what. It can hover on water. Its like it water skiies. Fricken hot.

In archangel land they are at the ocean floor as Kira bring Mirallia back aboard the Archangel and they find out that there is once again a battle that is going to occur between the EA/Orb forces and Minerva. After some debating they once again head off to stop the battle. Cagalli and Kira launch to end the battle.

So a decent character development ep and a cool battle segment showing off the rarely used pack, with next ep offering more good stuff. Oh yea Destroy blueprints are shown during a conversation between Neo and Jibril.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
Oh yea Destroy blueprints are shown during a conversation between Neo and Jibril.

Oh so now Mwu is going to help racists construct a bigass gundam to kill stuff?

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Basically yep. If I forgot who you were and someone told me you were a nice guy and knew stuff I'd actually believe them. Hopefully my memory would come back and I'd know that was false.

gundam-freak
Sat, 04-23-2005, 11:17 AM
cool.. i can't wait for the sub... seems to me that kira is getting more irritating than in seed... now he keeps flying his freedom and killing everything in his path... looks very " extra " if u ask me

PTX-003C
Sat, 04-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by: gundam-freak
cool.. i can't wait for the sub... seems to me that kira is getting more irritating than in seed... now he keeps flying his freedom and killing everything in his path... looks very " extra " if u ask me

he exceed the part of CO already...he is getting into the part of NT...=.=b
even amuro don't have this power before

Gothfrid
Sat, 04-23-2005, 05:08 PM
come on come on wherever you are mr sub ^^

TeknoXI
Sat, 04-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Ya know, that cat of Jibril reminds me of the bad guy on Inspector Gadget and his cat. I forget the guy's name...

Oh yea Destroy blueprints are shown during a conversation between Neo and Jibril.
OMFG! Damn that Dullundal! He's in league w/ Blue Cosmos! Check out 9:35 on the raw. There's a blueprint of Destroy on Dullundal's PC if you guys didn't catch it. So Neo, Jibril AND Dullundal have blueprints for it. It seems clear now that Dullundal could have set it up so that the Abyss, Gaia, and Chaos COULD be stolen. I mean...3 teens somehow infiltrated a military base and stole 3 high-tech and unpublizied mobiles suits. I mean...come on...

So I'm guessing Dullundal will somehow "accidentally" lose PLANT's newest and biggest MS to the EAF...yeah...

I hope that the Meteors will be upgraded and used w/ Freedom and Justice again. Soo awesome. I love how Kira goes Jedi Light Saber Action w/ it.

Falconco
Sat, 04-23-2005, 07:17 PM
it has been several hours still no subs i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Sat, 04-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Shut up and stop whining.

Falconco
Sat, 04-23-2005, 08:11 PM
stop whining about me whining.

TeknoXI
Sat, 04-23-2005, 08:54 PM
To let you and all future noobs who come asking, the current quickest speed sub takes hours to release despite popular belief that it's done in 5 minutes.

So far, the fastest (and for some reason, a higher quality speedsub than others) is Cellphone. So you can expect a release around 12-2 AM CST.

I also think you should respect your senior posters, especially when you have only 4 record posts.

Gothfrid
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:05 PM
yeap even the quikest sub takes alot of time.. depending on 1) good quality or bad quality.. no one wants to release a bad quality sub..2) on the anime itself.. if its using alot of tecknical words 3) subers offcourse..
4) real life.
even if its the most popular series it cant be subbed on 1hour.. well sure u can sub it on 1 hour maybe..but then.. your subing woudent be the best..and you woud just make a quiksub not subing evrything

and tekno was that refered to me? or falconco

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Yea guys also remember that they have to obtain a raw of the episode which even Saiyaman typically gets up in a day at the earliest, they also have to sync up every subtitle correctly, and I have tried doing that before and its not easy work at all, and they also have to translate what the characters are saying without any hard text evidence, so it takes a lot more work than it seems so you should never bother to expect a sub less than a day after the release of raws and the good subbers like S-F don't even release their subs 'till typically 2 days after at the least.

P.S. Tekno the bad guy's name was The Claw.

TeknoXI
Sat, 04-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Sub: AniRupt (http://tinyurl.com/b2cpe)

Thanks, I couldn't remember so far back into my childhood. I'm downloading it now.

Falconco
Sun, 04-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
To let you and all future noobs who come asking, the current quickest speed sub takes hours to release despite popular belief that it's done in 5 minutes.

So far, the fastest (and for some reason, a higher quality speedsub than others) is Cellphone. So you can expect a release around 12-2 AM CST.

I also think you should respect your senior posters, especially when you have only 4 record posts.

If a person has 10k posts, it does not give him the right to be a asshole.

Thanks again for the release!

And you don't have the right to complain about why no one has released a subbed version of an episode yet. If you can't handle waiting more than a day to watch a release, then I suggest you either sub it yourself or go outside and take a walk. Whining about why there isn't a sub out yet isn't allowed on these forums. Off-topic discussion ends here.

GotWoot Moderator

TeknoXI
Sun, 04-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Oooo...quite an interesting episode when you can understand what they're saying.

That conversation between Neo and Jibril was interesting. Jibril said something about Neo's reason for existing...hmmm....I think that's a notch for trhe Mwu clone side.

I like Dullundal less and less. Like I said before w/ him having the Destroy blueprints and him still trying to kill Lacus obviously...Grrr him!

Can't wait till next episode!! Battle!!!! Woot!!

Prediction: Kira owns all.

Curium
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
Oooo...quite an interesting episode when you can understand what they're saying.

That conversation between Neo and Jibril was interesting. Jibril said something about Neo's reason for existing...hmmm....I think that's a notch for trhe Mwu clone side.

I like Dullundal less and less. Like I said before w/ him having the Destroy blueprints and him still trying to kill Lacus obviously...Grrr him!

Can't wait till next episode!! Battle!!!! Woot!!

Prediction: Kira owns all.

I've been saying Dullindal was into it quite deep for a while, but I admit seeing the Destroy Blueprints indicates he is in further then even I thought. I wonder how much of my theory from the recent discussion thread started by Nef is acctually going to be true. However, I believe we have seen enough now that I'm getting the satisfaction that comes with being right.

Also from watching the preview all the way to the end (including in the ending sponser message) it looks like Impulse is going to use ALL THREE equipment sets next episode.

Almost forgot to add this, does anyone else think that the Orb captain might finally stand up to Yuna next episode? It seems he is near his breaking point putting up with him.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:01 AM
Todoka (orb captain) is so cool. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I don't know what else to say, yet another quality episode just like all the others.
Well it was pretty funny that Milly said that she "kicked out" Diakka heh heh.

PSJ
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:52 AM
what to say? well as ive said before dulinandal doesnt seem to be a good guy, with blueprints of destroy and all. i wonder what his connection to neo and djibril is.

impulse in blaster mode or whatever its called was quite cool actually, hovering on the water and all. i wonder why orb didnt use those cluster things before, they seemed quite effective a few more rounds and the minerva is down. and asuran and sting in one of those pointless battles again its clear that no one will win unless onw of the falls asleep or something.

btw the new ending sucks.

Aeon
Sun, 04-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Rey seems untrustworthy, I can see him trying to take over the ship in the future. Uhh Shinn better give Steller back to EA. I gots nothing else.

GLS
Sun, 04-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Great episode!
I liked how Miriallia just walked in the room and went, "Thats an ecrpyted message," and took over the controls.

Originally posted by: Aeon
Rey seems untrustworthy, I can see him trying to take over the ship in the future.
I've been thinking the same thing. All we see him do is work on his computer (and fight occasionally.)

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:56 AM
The problem with the Athrun and Sting fights is that Athrun isn't going for the kill or going seed mode on him so it just ends up a show of them both shooting at each other and getting nowhere. And Rey is probably gonna assume command of the ship at some point later in the series though it makes me wonder whats going to happen to Talia.

PSJ
Sun, 04-24-2005, 01:13 PM
what makes you ppl think rey will assume command over the ship, true he acts weird but assuming command over the ship is a bit harsh.

Deblas
Sun, 04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Rey won't do take over the ship or do something to the minerva because he doesn't do anything in the first place.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh rey will be doing plenty of stuff in the episodes ahead. I suspect his path leads to a dark and fitting ending. To be allied with the chairman who is turning out to be just as evil.

Curium
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
what to say? well as ive said before dulinandal doesnt seem to be a good guy, with blueprints of destroy and all. i wonder what his connection to neo and djibril is.

impulse in blaster mode or whatever its called was quite cool actually, hovering on the water and all. i wonder why orb didnt use those cluster things before, they seemed quite effective a few more rounds and the minerva is down. and asuran and sting in one of those pointless battles again its clear that no one will win unless onw of the falls asleep or something.

btw the new ending sucks.

Well, at least the sub version I saw (I've forgotten whether I watched AniRupt or CellPhone already) Yuna ordered for them to ALL (the Clusters) be fired at once. They may be out of them now.

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Yea, they are out cause stupid ol' Yuna was too busy sleepin and cuddlin his pillow to have them pack extra ammo lol. And Dullindal definitely = EVIL now.

http://img54.echo.cx/img54/5867/yuna7jv.jpg

XwingRob
Sun, 04-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Yeah, it appears Dullindal is evil now.
Either that or Mia Campbell is leaking stuff...

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 02:59 AM
You'll classify Gil as evil just because he had those blueprints? Wow. I'd call him fishy, but evil?

Curium
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
You'll classify Gil as evil just because he had those blueprints? Wow. I'd call him fishy, but evil?

I've been calling "Gil" Evil since the Preview came out before the series started. Just the expression on his face gave me that impression.

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:46 AM
thats what im talking about he seemed fishy from the begining, and people just went out nah he's super good, he just made a lacus copy to boost the morale of the good guys, yea right...... and as for those cluster missiles, how hard is it to pack som extra clusters instead of some normal missiles?

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

The chairmans the guy the put the Mia into place as Lacus. Its his personnel that are her bodyguards/manager. They know its not the real Lacus from ep 26. The whiny guy yells at them to shoot her down fully aware of who it was. Yea I'd go along with the idea the chairman is evil now. Being seen with Rau at the lab and his acquiring of the Destroy plans. The evidence certainly isn't in his favor.

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:51 AM
how can you be certain the guy in that lab is rau? he got the same haircut as neo, the haircolor resembled neos way more than raus but i guess you already were fully aware of that.

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Of course I have my doubts about Gil being good. But if there's something Gundam has shown me, things are never what you expect them to be.
I think there's more to him having the blueprints than him being evil along with Djibril & Neo. I mean why the fuck do they even wage war if they are all allied...?

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Sub: Haro^2_Tori^2 (http://web.comhem.se/~u42236752/%5bHaro%5e2_Tori%5e2%5d_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_27_%5b7A630C1C%5d.avi.torrent)

Are you thick? Do not edit moderator-edited posts. You just broke the rules twice. Don't do it again.

GotWoot Moderator

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
yea i dont read spoilers so what? and i dont think as highly of your speculations as you seem to do even if you read spoilers, its still only speculations.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Well the spoilers I was referring to were from translations. I don't see how a translation can be a speculation. As for the waging war. I think Rau's past actions may be an example. Also take into consideration what the chairman mentioned at that dinner with the minerva crew where the gouf ignited was introduced.

Are you thick? Do not edit moderator-edited posts. You just broke the rules twice. Don't do it again.
As to the mod who wants to be nameless. I edited my own post. Whats wrong with editing one's own post? I thought that was a freedom here. Do I need to ask permission from someone whos name is hidden? I liked the old policy better where I knew who was doing what. Its like the mods are slacking now with their administrating. Please further explain what the second rule is for this ignorant person. Unless you wanna refer me to a mod who will actually talk.

Edit: I've been looking around, but for the life of me can't find where these rules I broke partially mentioned above are listed so that I can read them so I know what not to do next time. But for the life of me can't find them. Anyone wanna help me here.

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:19 PM
you did it again you spoiled. edit your new post to if you dont want a mod on your ass again. besides you called it yourself speculation in the post that got edited so dont go denying that.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:32 PM
My edited previous post doesn't even exist. And what spoilers are in my prior post. They are all events that have occured before ep 27. Damn what are you smoking?

Oh i remember the speculations bit. I said that cause I think thats the name of my thread i created or it was the description. You can post theories, ideas, spoilers or speculations there.

You edited your post after it was edited, the problem was that you referred to a spoiler thread for further speculation (i.e. things that can be revered as spoilers). There is a possability that you, while editing the post, did not notice the first edit. If so, please excuse that misunderstanding. The rule you broke was, again, referring to a spoiling thread to fuel your evidence in the argument with PSJ. If you do not understand what's wrong in such posts, you need to think again. Good day.

GotWoot Moderator

Motteh
Mon, 04-25-2005, 04:06 PM
i can't get the harotori link to work
is that just my internet browser acting up or do more people have issues with it?

thanks in advance

Turkish-S
Mon, 04-25-2005, 04:21 PM
the thing of rey taking over minerva could be tru. cuzz when they talk about athrun and that he was a traitor u see rey. it can't be coincindence(dunno how u spell it)

Maverick-DBZ-
Mon, 04-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by: Motteh
is that just my internet browser acting up or do more people have issues with it?

thanks in advance

Haro^2_Tori^2 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/index.html?search=[Haro^2_Tori^2])

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:15 PM
My edited previous post doesn't even exist. And what spoilers are in my prior post. They are all events that have occured before ep 27. Damn what are you smoking?

Oh i remember the speculations bit. I said that cause I think thats the name of my thread i created or it was the description. You can post theories, ideas, spoilers or speculations there.

You edited your post after it was edited, the problem was that you referred to a spoiler thread for further speculation (i.e. things that can be revered as spoilers). There is a possability that you, while editing the post, did not notice the first edit. If so, please excuse that misunderstanding. The rule you broke was, again, referring to a spoiling thread to fuel your evidence in the argument with PSJ. If you do not understand what's wrong in such posts, you need to think again. Good day.

GotWoot Moderator

First thank you for the clarification.

I don't believe it was edited when I edited it. Then again I was on the screen for awhile. But thats still only one rule. Why did the mod say I broke two. Plus they seemed particularily hostile. Is there a listing for these rules? Sorry if I am repeating myself. I just want to get some answers. I take it its okay for me to put the newer harotori link in my first post for newcomers. I believe I was told thats okay in another thread. It would be nice if the original contents of the post weren't deleted. Since I don't recall if thats exactly the context of my post that was deleted partially. Looking at my other posts I've been good about posting spoilers. And if I refered to that thread I call it by my spoiler/speculation thread. I didn't even put up a link. I just think the situation could have been handled by the mod alot better than the way they handled it. Atleast from what I've seen in other topics this isn't how its always done.

The off-topic discussion about this issue stops here. Please refer to this thread: http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=28&threadid=14640&enterthrea d=y

GotWoot Moderator

Motteh
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by: Maverick-DBZ-

Originally posted by: Motteh

thanks in advance

Haro^2_Tori^2 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/index.html?search=[Haro^2_Tori^2])

thanks alot

Mae
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Damn, the creators of this series area good at stopping things just when they start to look interesting. I want to see Cagalli take down Yuna... Although probably the Phantom group will somehow find out about Steller and call off the fight so that she isn't hurt. Although Neo seems beholden to the earth forces in some way and is being pressured for results, not really volunteering to fight. I think that's what they were trying to get across with the silly fish in the little tank, that he's a prisoner or somesuch thing.

I don't think we have any evidence yet on the Chairman's true intentions. He seemed concerned about Lacus returning to space, but not flipping out, and no ranting about how she must die or anything. Rey is probably looking into the lab and trying to figure out why he remembered it. He'll probably come up with some infromation about the whole cloning thing later on and they want some background for the revalation.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:45 PM
For those of you who like the SEED-Fansubs group.

SEED-Fansubs (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2027.avi.torrent)

PSJ
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:56 AM
i dont think they will call of the fight just to save stellar, i mean they took her out of stings and auels memories for a reason and i dont think that reason is to save her.

chitgoks
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
ep 27 was crap. flashback ... flashback ... flashback ... flashback ... flashback ... flashback ... and more flashbacks ...
the real story in that ep happened after 11 mins. what a waste of the first 11 mins ...

Fading_eternity
Tue, 04-26-2005, 10:16 AM
I was holding on to a vague hope after watching the episode where Rey finds out about his childhood.... or at least see's the base. I think to myself, ok maybe he'll show a little more personality now... maybe he'll start becoming a good pilot now.... maybe he'll develop a personality now... i'd even settle for him speaking more... but no...

In the end, Rey has become even more of a backseat character if such a thing were possible. he's hardly even in the intro anymore. I am officially giving up on this useless character. He had potential in the beginning but now he's just... nothing.

as far as seed destiny is concerned, my favorite character selection for gundam seed destiny has changed slightly.

Since Rey's failure to live up to the hype, he is no longer one of my favorite main characters. on the same token, shinn has not proven himself to me yet. and Asuran has fallen pretty far in my book as well... so, remaining favorite male character... Sting... (the only one who hasnt gone nuts over a word yet and he's got an overall cool personality) and Neo and Kira.

Fav. Female characters... Well Luna is on thin ice right now. she's becoming too much of an obsessive and her infatuation with Asuran and (soon to be Shinn probably) is really killing her character and sending singals that she can't cut it on her own. My favorite GSD female character must thus be who she was in GS which is Lacus. this recent episode really proved to me that she's still got her flare... and i'd also go so far as too be hopeful mirallia's character. she's showing a bit of personality herself.

Board of Command
Tue, 04-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Seems like the chairman is working with Jibril, since it shows them both looking at the Destroy blueprints, which is probably that gigantic gundam in the OP. Also it keeps showing scenes of Rey sneaking around, so Rey is probably some special Extended sent as a spy by the Chairman-Jibril alliance.

The way Jibril talks to Neo sounds like Neo owes him greatly. Jibril probably saved him when he was Muu La Flaga and gave him an opportunity to live as Neo.

Curium
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
The way Jibril talks to Neo sounds like Neo owes him greatly. Jibril probably saved him when he was Muu La Flaga and gave him an opportunity to live as Neo.

I don't know about this, well the saving him thing. I just don't see Jibril as the type to be anywhere near a battlefield.

kinggalaxia
Wed, 04-27-2005, 12:39 AM
*watches Seed-Fansubs sub*

ummm....Juno instead of Yuuna?? lay off the crack, guys. yeesh ><

Psyke
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:52 AM
Good episode, sets up another battle with everybody in it. Guess Cagali's going to be heartbroken once again, but I'm sure Cpt. Todaka's going to do something drastic... Hopefully the Archangel and Minerva don't get in each other's way.

PSJ
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:17 AM
i want to see the archangel vs the minerva, chances are that kira will take everyone down in an instant if shinn doesnt go seed on his ass, if that happens it might get interesting. we might to see if he really can compare with freedom like arthur thought hahahaha.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 04-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Shinn's piloting skill lacking, and his mobile suit lacking, I don't believe hes gonna compare very well. Besides we can't forget that If shinn is there Athrun will probably be there. And he would try to stop shinn from fighting. Kira doesn't want to fight if he doesn't have to. Like the episode where he didn't attack Savior before. So if for some reason they fight its Shinn's fault. I hope he'd get his ass kicked by Freedom.

Psyke
Thu, 04-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Well he already got a part of his mobile suit sliced off by Freedom before, so knowing Shinn's attitude he'd want to get back at Kira..... Shinn probably has the potential to improve on his piloting skills, as he will be going head on with Kira in the near future.

DDBen
Thu, 04-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Seems like the chairman is working with Jibril, since it shows them both looking at the Destroy blueprints, which is probably that gigantic gundam in the OP. Also it keeps showing scenes of Rey sneaking around, so Rey is probably some special Extended sent as a spy by the Chairman-Jibril alliance.

This is overall a very good point. It seems the Chairman is putting all the problem people on the Minerva and they are pushing for neo to take them out. In turn this would be a good reason to keep Stellar on the ship and for the EA not to be the slightest bit ticked off about the "loss" of Stellar.

So far the plot just doesn't add up why send 3 faith members to the same place where they are unable to act freely and are clearly being targeted when instead they could use such members to further reinforce multiple lines.

PSJ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Shinn's piloting skill lacking, and his mobile suit lacking, I don't believe hes gonna compare very well. Besides we can't forget that If shinn is there Athrun will probably be there. And he would try to stop shinn from fighting. Kira doesn't want to fight if he doesn't have to. Like the episode where he didn't attack Savior before. So if for some reason they fight its Shinn's fault. I hope he'd get his ass kicked by Freedom.

i hope so to, i was joking with the comment about arthur.....