PDA

View Full Version : Discussion on Chairman Dullindal

Nef
Fri, 04-22-2005, 12:53 AM
This guy just seems too good to be true. I just sense a 2nd motive he trying to accomplished.

Roko
Fri, 04-22-2005, 01:13 AM
ummm...what else about dullindal is there to discuss...? we've had soooo many discussions about him (and I still think he's good, not bad like most of you). you coulda at least given us a direction to go in, such as what this 2nd motive might be (and don't say figure it out yourself, cuz I have no idea what your trying to say)

Curium
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:58 AM
I don't see how you can still think Dullindal is a good guy after seeing Rey's flashback about being at that research facility with him. There is way too much going on for him to be on the up and up. I pointed this out before in another thread, but remember in SEED someone gave Raww the disk with the blueprints and info on the Neutron Jammer Canceller. A friend has my GS DVDs so I can't check myself, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was Dullindal.

Also there was obviously someone that was in contact with both Raww and someone high up in EAF. Letting Raww know about the Gundams at Heliopolis and letting the EAF know about Operation Spit-Break going after Alaska rather then Panama. If Dullindal was working with Blue Cosmos at that facility then he would make the perfect go between. All we know about the facility being abandoned was that it was before the middle of Destiny. For all we know it shut down just after Calamity, Raider, and Forbidden were introed. Then Dullindal would have had a really good reason to return to PLANT, and thus Raww needed Flay to give the NJC info to the EAF.

Also, I think Blue Cosmos itself isn't really into the whole anti-coordinator thing. It is just something they use to stir up the masses. I think the top most level of Blue Cosmos may be the "Logos" Dullindal mentioned and just wants the war to continue and is acctually made up of both Coordinators and Naturals.

To go along with that I don't think the real leadership of Blue Cosmos wanted the Nuclear attack at the end of SEED. They did however okay the one at the beginning of GSD because they knew about the Coordinators new weapon to defend against the Nukes.

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:01 AM
he has 2 be evul he has evul eyes.

Mut
Fri, 04-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Fuck Dullindal, I think turkish-shikamaru should learn how to spell more than four words correctly in any sentence. Until he does that, he shouldn't be allowed to post. It's really getting annoying seeing his pathetic excuse for posts, purposely using incorrect spelling and grammar.

EDIT:

Who the hell is Curium? Do I know you?

Curium
Fri, 04-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Well I think you shouldn't be allowed to post until you learn to not insult everyone Mutata. I know some people spell that way on purpose. There is no reason to be angry at someone just because they may not know as much as you. Last time I checked nobody is gradeing anyone's typing here.

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah damn you Mut, you're such a noob... get off the forums until you learn how to etc etc etc

*secretly agrees with Mut*

NomoZ
Fri, 04-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by: Curium
I know some people spell that way on purpose.

So do I i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif Sad thing is they think they're "kewl" for spelling that way...

As for Dullindal, he's voiced by Char, so he's probably "evil" but believes what he's doing is the right thing for mankind.

Roko
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:01 PM
god we need more originality in this series =.= that's why I'm hoping that he's good; the guy's not that bad actually, IMO. I"m starting to get tired of this "I'll be evil cuz this is what mankind needs" that is also evident in Seed (patrick zala). well...can't help it if the creators are like this, i guess. we shall see

Mite Gai
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Yea I am hoping that Dullindal will be a good guy since I like him, though he does seem like a bad guy candidate unfortunately though I guess will will find out in a few episodes.

gundam-freak
Sat, 04-23-2005, 07:19 AM
actually no 1 is bad in gundam.. its just from your point of view... in seed Patrick Zala was correct as he said that if the EAF wasn't eliminated the war wouldn't end which was true as the EAF has started the war in destiny... on the other hand.. the blue cosmos are also correct as they feel that humans should not be made artifically (negleting the research lab thingy) well.. on the whole i think that Dullidal is good as he wants the best for his country.

jing
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by: gundam-freak
actually no 1 is bad in gundam.. its just from your point of view... in seed Patrick Zala was correct as he said that if the EAF wasn't eliminated the war wouldn't end which was true as the EAF has started the war in destiny... on the other hand.. the blue cosmos are also correct as they feel that humans should not be made artifically (negleting the research lab thingy) well.. on the whole i think that Dullidal is good as he wants the best for his country.

The war wouldn't have started if chairman or Jibril wasn't fucking around. Why are the Blue Cosmos correct? Not everyone thinks its wrong for humans to be made artificially and it doesn't make Blue Cosmos correct just because they think its wrong.

I'm pretty sure PLANT was doing well off already as a country. He just wants blood and the adrenalin rush in my opinion.

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Fuck Dullindal, I think turkish-shikamaru should learn how to spell more than four words correctly in any sentence. Until he does that, he shouldn't be allowed to post. It's really getting annoying seeing his pathetic excuse for posts, purposely using incorrect spelling and grammar.

EDIT:

Who the hell is Curium? Do I know you?

he has to be evul because he has evul eyes. there are you happy now mut??
damn stop bitchin you know what i mean, don't you??

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:25 AM
"As for Dullindal, he's voiced by Char, so he's probably "evil" but believes what he's doing is the right thing for mankind."

Ehrm... what kind of argument is this?

It's the same as saying that Talia Gladys will get his head blown off with a bazooka by Dullindal since she has the same voice actor as Kycilia Zabi.

LOL funny thought by the way.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-23-2005, 11:40 AM
LOL that would be hilarious if that actually happened. And I meant that Dullindal will become a bad guy for people like Kira and Athrun though good point gundam freak.