PDA

View Full Version : the "who will kill itachi" thread

Assertn
Thu, 04-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Alright, its something that's been on my mind, and folf inspired me to make a topic about it....
who will be the one to kill (or at least defeat to the point of him no longer being a villian) itachi?

Of course i'm expecting most of you to say sasuke, and so i'll start off by giving the reasons why i DONT think it will be sasuke....

1) the conversation between sasuke and kakashi shortly after sasuke and naruto fought on the rooftop.
This is one of the biggest details that brought me to my conclusion. Kakashi knows what happens to people who go down sasuke's path, and for those who succeed in their revenge, only emptiness remains. I'm quite certain, that if sasuke manages to get revenge on itachi, he will never be able to return to being a good guy.

2) itachi says "the only one who can beat me is another with the same eyes as me." Of course this led us all to believe that he was referring to sasuke....however the only way sasuke can have the mangekyou is to kill naruto...and we KNOW that will never happen.

a few things that CAN happen, however.....

1) Sasuke can beat itachi to the point where he can kill him, but then has a change of heart.
It could happen...i've seen that in anime plenty of times...

2) Sasuke can beat itachi AFTER his goal changes from revenge to defending his friends. I would much prefer to see a scenario like this than the one before this.

3) The unlikely event that sasuke finds out itachi wasnt the one who actually killed off his clan afterall....
but then sasuke still can't be the one to beat the true murderer, if thats the case, because then we end up back to my 1st point.

4) Someone else defeats itachi, plain and simple. The only people i see doing this though, is either Naruto or the 3rd mangekyou user.

for options 1 and 2, sasuke will most likely need mangekyou for these to work. Will he find an alternate way to obtain it? Idk....it's possible

All in all, I'd be more inclined to side with option 2 or 4....
Any other thoughts?

Mut
Thu, 04-21-2005, 01:19 PM
#2.

It's absolutely retarded to think that someone else will beat Itachi. You might as well completely remove Sasuke from the storyline.

SK
Thu, 04-21-2005, 01:54 PM
#2. i think sasuke will obtain something more powerful than mangekyou by not becoming evil and killing a friend.

Zhan
Thu, 04-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Sasuke will kill Itachi and afterwards think back to what kakashi told him then regret what he had done and commit suicide.

Cozz
Thu, 04-21-2005, 03:53 PM
If Itachi dies before Sasuke gets to him, like if Naruto somehow kills him, then the past 250 chapters of Sasuke's development will have been wasted. I don't know if Sasuke will beat Itachi, or die against him, but he must at least interact with him at least once more before Itachi dies. Now, whether that interaction happens with Sasuke in his own body, or with Sasuke's vengence coming through Orochimaru in Sasuke's body, I have no idea.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:20 PM
The talk with Kakashi probably doesn't mean much, since the flashback has shown us that Kakashi has absaloutly no idea what Sasuke is going through. Kakashi didn'y go revengeful on the grass (was it grass or rock) ninjas, he didn't get the chance to feel empty becuase of power chasing, the only similiarity he and Sasuke have are the bad personallity.

what I would like to see is a diffrent version of solution #2, instead of killing Itachi to protect his friends, he only battles Itachi for that reason, and gives his friends (be it naruto or Sakura) time to escape, and then end up getting killed by Itachi, leaving the revenge mission to someone else.

kaigan
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:40 PM
no one will kill itachi, due to the fact that there must be more behind the uchiha's massacre. It'll be retarded if itachi kill his whole clan to prove his capacity. if he wants to prove his capacity, fuck go fight the hokage, this would makes more sense to me.

Assertn
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:46 PM
the anime made it easier to understand.....
he didnt kill the clan to see his strength, he killed the clan to see if he could bring himself to killing the clan
everyone of the uchiha clan were raised to believe that everything they do should be for the interests of the clan, which is what itachi sees as being a sort of ball-and-chain that limits the individualities of people.

btw, #4 doesnt necessarily need to happen before sasuke shows up. it could happen right in front of his face. the point is that he fails to measure up, but still witnesses his brother being beaten.

2:25
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:56 AM
Ummm....I actually think Itachi cares about Sauske (caring as in he wants to push Sauske to the limit, forcing him to be the best he can be)

and I choose #2 but with alterations: Sauske will kill Itachi and reach a new height of evilness. He'll never be the good guy he once was ever again.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:13 AM
#4 I would really like if Naruto or the third living Uchicha killed Itachi before Sasuke eyes,that would be so great i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Franggio
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Come one dudes, if Oro hasn't killed Sasuke Itachi will kill him, and Naruto will then lose his senses, his self, and give the kyuubi free reign
killing the weaker shinobis in the vicinity with bloodlust only, and then he will litteraly eat Itachi alive. Well aslong as Sasuke dies I'm satisfied

Edort4
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:54 AM
I believe that itachi has more background than what we think , all that about killing dozens of ppl only to prove strengh or to break clan bounds makes little sense, if itachi was some kind of gaara maybe i would undestand.

This is completely my invention but i think that itachi killed all the clan following orders and that he agreed to it to save at least 1 member of his family. Maybe the one who spoke to him about mangekyo, the other uchiha member threathened him about killing all the clan or cheated him, itachi is weaker than the other member and thats why he had no more option than to do it, maybe the 3rd magekyo killed the clan and itachi couldnt do anything, or was frigthened, or he was allied with him or under his command.

He left sasuke alive because he knows that sasuke will become stronger than him and could be able to kill the 3rd mangekyuo user for him, and tries to make sasuke to improve with hatred. Quite stupid i know but well its my spare time and the explanation of killing everybody for no reason seems equal absurd. In the end sasuke will fight itachi and beat him but spare his life in the last moment, then 3rd magejyo user will kill itachi (or tell sasuke the truth that he killed all uchihas) and sasuke will make an stupid power boost to beat him down.

bye.

drcitan
Fri, 04-22-2005, 10:09 AM
I hope Sasuke does kill Itachi and takes over bein the ruthless villian. He would make an awesome badguy from the behavior seen when he activates his curse seal. I like Sasuke's character and it would be different if he pulls a Vegeta but instead of going from bad-good from good-bad.

Psyke
Fri, 04-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by: 2-25
Ummm....I actually think Itachi cares about Sauske (caring as in he wants to push Sauske to the limit, forcing him to be the best he can be).

Yes I agree that Itachi cares for Sasuke.

First, he did not kill Sasuke on 2 occasions which he could have easily done so.

Secondly, Itachi said something along the lines of:

1) "I want you to grow stronger, even if it means hating me."

2) "If you want to kill me, grow stronger."

3) "You cannot defeat me because your hatred is not deep enough."

From all this it's pretty obvious Itachi either still has plans for Sasuke or still regards him as a brother. So, I'll go with the outcome of Sasuke defeating Itachi, but not killing him as he learns that Itachi still cares for him. However, Itachi will still die by either protecting Sasuke/Naruto/Konoha Village or commit suicide by jumping down a cliff/drowning/big explosion or any other form of death where the body is not found so Kishimoto can always get him back due to popular demand.

Raven
Fri, 04-22-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't think Itachi really cares about Sasuke, but rather he wants someone who can fight him equally with his Mangekyou Sharingan. Sort of like training someone up to fight with in a crude manner of speaking.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
2) itachi says "the only one who can beat me is another with the same eyes as me." Of course this led us all to believe that he was referring to sasuke....however the only way sasuke can have the mangekyou is to kill naruto...and we KNOW that will never happen.
At the end of their battle - it's possible that Sasuke thought he actually killed Naruto, thus his frame of mind stated that he'd killed his best friend, unlocking the ability. We don't know how it works exactly, but it has to be about the evilness of killing someone you've cared about, and for all we know Sasuke thinks he succeeded in that department.

Assertn
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:00 PM
nah, sasuke knows he didn't kill naruto.....you can tell that just before he was about to nail naruto with the chidori, he held back a little and went for a less-fatal blow
then he also says something along the lines of "I WILL NOT BE YOUR PUPPET," he is saying that he wont let itachi force him into killing naruto, and will find strength his own way

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:23 PM
At the end of the fight Sasuke could have killed naruto when he was unconscious but he just looked at him and reflected about how he'd been such an ass.

folf
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:45 PM
hehe : )

I dunno... Maybe 2.

I don't know enough about Oro's ability to take over bodies, but it seems that the Mangekyou Sharingan (and possibly, -though it might be lame- Sasuke's hatred for Itachi) might be enough to allow Sasuke to free himself from Oro....

Itachi is interesting, he's sick, but he's no lunatic. I don't think he lost himself in the massacre where he might have killed Sasuke had Sasuke arrived during the slaughter. Had he killed Sasuke, I could see Itachi losing it and heading for Kohana and elsewhere with the purpose of killing everyone.

It is possible that there is some other eye that is similar to Mangekyou that Sasuke can obtain, if not Mangekyou itself...
I do not know if Sasuke will kill Itachi,but he might atleast torture him nearly to death.

ChaosK
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:45 PM
unfortunately it does seem like sasuke will be the 1 to kill itachi, unless kakashi does it first LOL

Deblas
Sun, 04-24-2005, 07:53 PM
I go with #2 that he will kill Itachi defending his friends but probably will end in a dramatic way.

Sasuke uses the chidori and thrust it through itachi and are facing each other very close. Itachi coughs blood and slowly moves his hand upwards and flicks Sasuke in the forhead and says "Good job Sasuke. You have gotten strong", then he coughs more blood and dies.

SK
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Kakashi!

oni roh
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I really like the idea of the 3rd mangekyou user organizing the destruction of the Uchiha, although it is kinda out there.

I think Itachi still cares about Sasuke in some kind of way, whether it be as a brother or to have someone fight with him as an equal, but that theory is kind of obsolete with the implement of a 3rd Mange user. Why would Itachi want Sasuke to become just as powerful if not more powerful then him just for the thrill of the fight? It can't be like that when obviously there are infinite amount of people out there stronger then Itachi was at that point, including the 3rd Uchiha so you can't say he wants it to be from an uchiha. He left Sasuke alive because he cares for him. I think at some point Itachi either finds out or decides to act on the fact that Oro wants sasuke's body, and there is a badass fight between itachi and orochimaru> But can't figure out where sasuke would be in this bout.

basey44
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:49 PM
it could be itachi left sasuke alive so that there would one day be someone good enough to test his skills fully as he feels only another uchiha sharingan user could be his equal

or sasuke could have been left alive because itachi wants someone to kill him and he feels the best person would be his brother, not only because his brother has the chance to master the sharingan, but also because they are family and he feels his sasuke is the only right person to kill him.

from what i have observed of itachi he appears drained in the fact that he appears to be much older than he actually is, the reason for this is because he killed everyone and he knows that the way he should die is to be killed by someone who really wants him dead, sasuke

sorry if this didnt make sense to u guys, but in my own little mind it does

Marks
Wed, 04-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I hope that Oro takes Sasukes body, kills Kabuto to get the mangekyou. And then lolomgwtfpwnz Itachi.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Here is my theory... of the mangekyou sharingan

Itachi said "You must kill your best friend" right? well what if... "killing your best friend" is an emotional trigger that opens the mangekyou sharingan and not the actucal event.

example...

1. Sasuke Thinks in his mind he killed naruto. (Naruto is playing dead). therefore he activates mangekyou sharingan cause of the emotional grief of some sort.

2. Sasuke Kills naruto for real, but shows no mental emotion therefore no trigger and therefore no mangekyou sharingan.

Y
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Why are we even speculating on Sasuke obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan? He already rejected the path Itachi walked. Turning back down it would be a huge step backwards for his character.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Its like a 80% garrentee that sasuke will get mangekyou sharingan... (That is my estimate)

1. In the old legend there is 3 gods. amatseru, tsukyoumi, and soousano (I can not spell for shit). Mangekyou sharingan's special ability is also named after those gods. Genjutsu Amatseru, ninjutsu tsukiyoumi. however there is only 1 missing. taijutsu soousano (This is a theory)

In the legend it says soousano kills yamato no orochi(orochimaru) and pulls out "Grass cutter"(ktsuangi something). I BELIEVE that this is the fate of sasuke and orochimaru.

Sasuke will Kill orochimaru and gain his sword. in doing so he will develop the third mangekyou sharingan techneque, soousano.
Also soousano is the god of thunder or ligntening (i think raiden was the other guy). This is why I BELIEVE that the mangekyou sharingan move will incoroporate both chidori and the "grass cutter sword" and that will be used to kill the blind itachi

ofcorse THIS IS ALL THEORY. but I AM 80% positive that this will happen

Psyke
Wed, 04-27-2005, 07:07 AM
The sword you are taking about is the Kusanagi.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Its like a 80% garrentee that sasuke will get mangekyou sharingan... (That is my estimate)

1. In the old legend there is 3 gods. amatseru, tsukyoumi, and soousano (I can not spell for shit). Mangekyou sharingan's special ability is also named after those gods. Genjutsu Amatseru, ninjutsu tsukiyoumi. however there is only 1 missing. taijutsu soousano (This is a theory)

In the legend it says soousano kills yamato no orochi(orochimaru) and pulls out "Grass cutter"(ktsuangi something). I BELIEVE that this is the fate of sasuke and orochimaru.

Sasuke will Kill orochimaru and gain his sword. in doing so he will develop the third mangekyou sharingan techneque, soousano.
Also soousano is the god of thunder or ligntening (i think raiden was the other guy). This is why I BELIEVE that the mangekyou sharingan move will incoroporate both chidori and the "grass cutter sword" and that will be used to kill the blind itachi

Best theory I've heard.

basey44
Wed, 04-27-2005, 08:39 AM
yea actually it is a good theory, sasuke obviously would have formed some kind of bond with orochimaru in the time theyve spent together, lol and sasuke = the new orochimaru, so its really just the new generation replacing the old one.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 04-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Whoa that sounded awsome and actually made some sort of sense.

drcitan
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

Thats funny how I've heard the same theory from someone else in a previous thread about a month ago.

primalspas
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:19 PM
actually now that you think about it, if you get the mangekyou from killing your best friend? what do you get for killing your master?

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:34 PM
lol. Kishimoto wouldn't use such obvious references if they could be used to predict an entire storyline...

Guess it would be kinda cool, though.

PSJ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:45 PM
i like jusdamans theory but i dont think it will happen, its to obvious to do it that way.

Ryllharu
Thu, 04-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

The sword was called Kusanagi, and isn't the sword that comes out of Oro's mouth already called that?

Awesome theory. It would be good if it happened that way, but hopefully something similar might happen too. The only question is who is stronger, Akatsuki, or Oro's sound village (I certainly hope its not Oro). Whatever side is weaker will probably be finished off first. If it's Oro that's weaker, we might see a mangekyou fight between Sasuke and Itachi. If Akatsuki is weaker, which I'm sure we all doubt, then we'll just have to see.

EDIT: had 'stronger' in place of 'weaker'

The bigger threat will be finished off later. i.e. Itachi will probably escape now, then Oro will be finished off so Sasuke will be a part of when Itachi falls.

Xdrag
Thu, 04-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
#2.

It's absolutely retarded to think that someone else will beat Itachi. You might as well completely remove Sasuke from the storyline.

I think you are retarted, stop flaming people for THEIR theories.

Mr.X
Thu, 04-28-2005, 07:50 PM
BAHAHAHHAHAHA

here we go.....

justdaman, i've heard that thory before somewhere. yes its a pretty good theory. oh and akitsuki is obviously stronger then the sound village.

Mut
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: Xdrag

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
#2.

I think you are retarted, stop flaming people for THEIR theories.
Who the fuck are you.

benjaminz
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Wow, that's the best Naruto theory I've ever seen. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

...and Mut@t@'s so funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kaigan
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:51 PM
yeap, very nice theory. man, i hope itachi goes out in glory, without being kill by someone. maybe he'll die by saving sasuke's ass. now that would be sweet.

oni roh
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:59 AM
we don't know much about akatsuki and how powerful they are, but they obviously aren't that elite if they have to be hunting down the (can't remember what they called it) the things inside of naruto and gaara. I think Itachi is seriously overestimated. Kishimoto spent so much time developing jiraiya, tsunade, and oro's characters so we KNOW they are how strong they are, and almost made it clear that together akatsuki is powerful, but any 1 of them is not stronger vs any single one of the legendary 3. (which we also found out when itachi and kisame ran from ONLY jiraiya). I believe oro and akatsuki definitly will have another part of the story connected through sasuke.

I think theres a strong connection like theorized between the 3, sasuke, itachi and oro. Itachi dieing may have something to do with that.

basey44
Sat, 04-30-2005, 03:01 AM
actually that would be cool if itachi died to save sasuke
lol and it would fit the theme of naruto

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:03 PM
i would HATE that and yes it does fit the naruto theme though *DAMN*

you guys all said sasuke cant have mangekyou because he didnt kill naruto, i think what itachi meant but killing your best friend is having your heart turn semi-evil. As in you have to have the heart to be willing to kill your best friend, and sasuke did. As far as sasuke thinks, naruto is dead. Sasuke ran away b4 he saw kakashi come and naruto awaken so sasuke COULD have mangekyou for all we kno....

Psyke
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i would HATE that and yes it does fit the naruto theme though *DAMN*

you guys all said sasuke cant have mangekyou because he didnt kill naruto, i think what itachi meant but killing your best friend is having your heart turn semi-evil. As in you have to have the heart to be willing to kill your best friend, and sasuke did. As far as sasuke thinks, naruto is dead. Sasuke ran away b4 he saw kakashi come and naruto awaken so sasuke COULD have mangekyou for all we kno....

Nope. Sasuke knows Naruto weren't dead. He said something like "I'll get power by my own means." He was of course referring to Itachi and his so called method of killing one's best friend to gain the mangekyou sharingan.

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:12 PM
which chapter was that from? i thought sasuke knew naruto was dead.

Psyke
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:16 PM
I don't remember, but it's the chapter where Kakashi arrives. Sasuke bends down and says "Naruto....." but suddenly there's a flashback of Itachi and there's where Sasuke says he doesn't need to listen to Itachi and will find his own method to obtain power. And off he goes to Oro....... or does he?

ChaosK
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
i just read it, all that happened in mine was, sasuke naruto use chidori and rasanegan blah blah, their holding hands in end. NAruto on ground, sasuke in pain, bends down to be forehead-forehead to naruto then he leaves. Kakashi comes asking if he was too late, Chapter 333 i'm reading.

EDIT: the part where sasuke says "i dont need your power" or something like that is when he goes to meet oro. So sasuke might acctually be thinking naruto's dead.

Y
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Uh, your interpretation is the exact opposite of what the words are saying. Sasuke rejects the path Itachi took, ergo he knew he didn't kill Naruto.

Zhan
Sat, 04-30-2005, 05:12 PM
in chapter 233 page 2 u can tell that sasuke held back his chidori therefore of course he knows naruto isnt dead.

basey44
Mon, 05-02-2005, 07:20 AM
mm im not sure about that holding back bit, really the pic is inconclusive, wat i really wanna know is wat was sasuke gonna say to naruto before it started raining and kakashi came

MiteGai
Mon, 05-02-2005, 06:13 PM
I think Sasukes gonna kill Kakashi.

Strider
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Sasuke dies while accomplishing his life's goal of killing his older brother.

Sasuke is aware that Naruto is alive. Or rather, he is aware that he did not kill Naruto at the end of their bout. Three years have passed, Naruto could have died doing who-knows-what, as far as Sasuke is concerned.

I would not mind Itachi killing Sasuke, though. Naruto, in retaliatory anger and anguish, annihilates Itachi. Sasuke dies, finally accepting of Naruto's friendship and simply satisfied that his brother was defeated by (if not him) someone he holds close to him.

In the end, if Itachi goes .. So does Sasuke. He has no purpose to be present in the series, otherwise.

// Strider. Out.

elmojo
Wed, 05-11-2005, 11:53 AM
sasuke is going to fight itachi, itachi will crush sasuke again and kill him, sasuke will have a dramatic moment with naruto holding him on his back, naruto will get extremelly pissed and turn into the real nine tails and will have an all out battle with itachi (i hope this whole scenario doesnt happen.. so cliche!)

Strider
Wed, 05-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Echo .. echo .. echo .. echo ..

elmojo
Wed, 05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
nah .. its not echo i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i'm sure alot of ppl here watched vegeta vs furiza years ago its the same cliche plot! i was just pointing out how horrifying that plot would be

benjaminz
Wed, 05-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
In the end, if Itachi goes .. So does Sasuke. He has no purpose to be present in the series, otherwise.
I thought Sasuke's main purpose was being Naruto's rival...

Kovash
Wed, 05-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Here's an 'out-there' theory;

Sasuke's relationship with his brother is virtually the same as his relationship with Naruto (save that Naruto didn't murder his family) so what if, Sasuke acctually manages to beat Itachi using Ouro's power, and gains the Mangekyou Sahringan that way, so he can face Ourchimaru (or the Atkisuki guys) later on with Naruto.

Yeah, 'out-there' but plausable.

Fix your sig. Read the rules (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14660&enterthrea d=y) before posting.

GotWoot Moderator

Strider
Thu, 05-12-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by: elmojo
nah .. its not echo i'm sure alot of ppl here watched vegeta vs furiza years ago its the same cliche plot! i was just pointing out how horrifying that plot would be

I was just teasing you, as it sounded exactly like what I stated above you.

However .. Dear God, you're right. That truly was a horrifying sight witnessing Vegeta cry, requesting that idiot Gokuu to be the Saiyajin savior and defeat Furiza.

And, somewhat on Kovash's post .. I'm wondering how in the world Orochimaru, Sasuke & Co. are going to be worked into this story, at all. My vision's clouded. I'm not seeing it. Someone save me ..

// Strider. Out.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 05-12-2005, 10:24 AM
naruto will kill itachi

elmojo
Thu, 05-12-2005, 11:23 AM
man, now that i think about it strider unfortunately i think what u said is going to happen and chances are naruto's anger will make him uncontrollable after killing or beating itachi making the leaf village exile him because he is "too dangerous", does anyone see this happening? it could happen soon too

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-12-2005, 01:24 PM
I doubt it, I'll go with Assertn's #2.

Strider
Fri, 05-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Naruto cannot be exiled. Tsunade loves him too much, as do many other shinobi. And, how can he become Hokage if he's no longer associated with the Country of Fire?

Just kill Sasuke. Or at least give him a new technique so he does not have to activate that horrendously thought up Stage 2 Curse Form.

// Strider. Out.

Weilun
Sun, 05-15-2005, 05:17 PM
I think Itachi will be killed by sasuke.

But is Itachi really not stronger than Jiraiya? I remember there's one episode where Orochimaru admits dat Itachi is stronger than him?

folf
Mon, 05-16-2005, 03:02 AM
round these thoughts I figured on nothing happening in this vs Itachi bit happening right now in the manga. or I guess anything could happen, as it causes nothing more than would already happen in any event, speculation... which is fun... I just look to far into things and unfairly view some characters in a static or degraded light in the process...

Rhanfahl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Has anyone thought of this angle....

"Does Itachi have to be killed, maybe he gets an STD, or some "heart disease" like Gokuu in Dragon Ball, or maybe some random joe offs him in his sleep, maybe he pisses off the mob, maybe he sleep walks off a fucking cliff, maybe he gets bored with life and kills himself, and maybe....just maybe, he never dies (or old age gets him).

Point being, Itachi doesn't have to die, "Justice" doesn't have to be served (I mean come on, when is justice ever served in America, if you can buy the better lawyer, you win). Personally if it were my story, I'd keep going in a predictable pattern where everything the reader thinks is going to happen does, and at the end....flip every fucking thing upside down, inside out, and totally end it in a way that no one would expect. And hopefully piss a lot of people off cause, hey, I'd be done with it, so its not like I'd lose money or something.

Look at Star Wars 1 and 2, George Lucas proved that he can make horrible movies and still make ass loads more than the best, most intelligent writers (I'm just glad Chuck Palahniuk managed to get one book on the screen)!

ChaosK
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:22 PM
justice is always served in america when it comes to cartoons doesnt it? and since naruto is eventually coming to america, guess what? justice WILL be served.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 06-16-2005, 05:15 PM
So the American version will somehow edit everything out and give it a good ending instead?

Is that possible?

Roko
Thu, 06-16-2005, 08:02 PM
or they might just cut the series...just stop showing it at one point (havn't they done that before?)

Rhanfahl
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Yes, its sad to see how FCC and censorship in general can totally fuck up a program. I mean this show doesn't even have a lot of blood or anything, but you know that if something is about ninjas...well, there's gonna be death.

I think that's the major reason a show like Inuyasha cannot be shown in a time slot such as Dragon Ball. Akira Toriyama painted a bright picture of HELL! With purple skys and brightly colored oni keeping you in-line. And everyone who died was a cute little flame spirit thingy. All they had to do was change "Hell" to the god-awful name I won't even mention to pass the censors.... But Inuyasha on the other hand has tons of violence, demons, and is just all around darker.

I think Naruto is somewhere inbetween. And I'd like to see the shit they pull out of a hat, when it comes time to explain about Sasuke's past, or to see Orochimaru's unique snake eye ability. They just gonna cut all that out? Well, I guess we'll see.

TheFlash
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:50 AM
i don't think sasuke will be able to kill itachi jus because he didn't acquire mangoukuu sharigan, i dont think any of orochimaru powers will be able to help sasuke, and not to forget orochimaru doesn't even want to help sasuke he jus wanted to take sasuke's body and prolly learn mangoukuu sharigan and all the other jutsu's

if u talk about who has the most potential to kill itatchi, i would say naruto ovious, jus because i doubt mangoukuu sharigan will work on naruto. don't forget kyuubi is also in naruto's body, my theory is if itatchi tries to use it against naruto, kyuubi will come and save him. like in the manga said "in order to break a gen jutsu u have to distrub the chakara flow of the body, and kyuubi in naruto's body which means it can distrubt the mangoukuu sharigan, and let talk about ability- speed, chakara, naruto definitly will have the edge...in the naruto and sasuke battle, naruto only released 1/9 of the nine tails chakara, considering kyuubi have nines tails and only 1 tail come out of naruto...

if naruto learns more jutsues he's already unstopable....and since he's the main character, it's ovious...