PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 28

LaZie
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Currently subbed by Chihiro

Chihiro 28 BT (http://www.point-blank.cc:6969/torrents/[Chihiro]Bleach28.avi.torrent?info_hash=3740f0bf82141766c02 e96031f070cf46765379e)
Lunar 28 BT (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/[Lunar]%20Bleach%20-%2028%20[38484B99].avi.torrent)

As I had expected, Ishida is so much cooler than Sasuke

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Whoa, how did bleach 28 come out already? Is it already past wednesday 7:30 when it is 10:00 tuesday

Enderz
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Ishida rules hes fast and much better with hes new bow

Ichigo didnt see any fight with him but he has a great stamina because he runned much in this episode same goes for the sand dude

The cat (I dont now ist name) but i think its the stronget charcter in bleach

Chad didnt see him fight but he look strong

The girl ( forgot her name ) she doesnt look so strong now but her shield is very good for helping others to win

The sand dude ( forgot his name ) hes much stronger then i thought and he reminds me of gaara in naruto with his sand attack and i like him becouse he use funny tricks to attack his enemy

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:15 AM
gaara no just no....

but epi was good ishida owns i thought he was noob but damn he owned this episode...

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Great stuff, Ishida kicks ass and just because he has the same voice actor he has nothing to do with Sasuke; so don't compare them damnit.

This ending was funny, I like division 11. Zaraki with his hair down looked badass.

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:39 AM
is that pritty boy who fought with the fireworks guy dead?? i think/hope he is.

Masamune
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Zaraki + girl owns

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:13 PM
I doubt he died that easily. Besides he's cool, because he's so beautiful and because he is beautiful he rocks and the rest of you are ugly. Ugllllyyyy!!!!

Knives122
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:53 PM
just saw it, and it was a good ep(think I just found my new avatar when they it gets fixed i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ) anyway Ishida is the man, and the ending was cool(didnt think Zaraki looked all that great with his hair down)

Im guessing for next week it will be the 10th squad

2:25
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Good episode. I think I'm starting to like Bleach more than Naruto.

Ishida rocks and I hope Inoue's techniques will improve.

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Probably won't since she's a girl.

Aeon
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Another meh ep, this whole running from mass death gods annoys me. Ishida finally showing his skills was cool but I expect Orihime to block one of his arrows with her shield. And that little girl>pretty boy.

Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:43 PM
bee boop bee: chick power.
Inoue's techniques remind me of sailor moon's stupid little tiara trick.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Yea, right now BLeach seems to be better than Naruto. But is Ishida's voice character the same as Sasuke"s?

LaZie
Thu, 04-21-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
Yea, right now BLeach seems to be better than Naruto. But is Ishida's voice character the same as Sasuke"s?

Yes

kooshi
Thu, 04-21-2005, 02:32 AM
Another great episode. Ganjuu finally wrapped things up with that "beauty" guy (talk about weirdass) and Ishida reveals the power of the glove.
Still, it's quite annoying how much they slowed down the pace of the anime.

Augury
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:12 AM
I think Bleach has a pretty good pace. Yeah, it could seem a bit slower because of all the running but that could almost be expected. Ichigo & co. aren't there to kick random ass, they're there to find and save Rukia so they should be running around.

The ending animation of the 11th division's vice captain dominating its members was pretty funny.

Aramis
Thu, 04-21-2005, 02:22 PM
gosh Ishida is wasting time showing off on that fuumaswarmsoulslayer guy when he could easily pwn that huge mass of deathgods running around and try to regroup with some others. maybe he overestimated them at first but will now get to work.
Ganju has a lot of blood. or at least had. he's the one falling the longest and landing the hardest here. That firework didn't kill the pretty boy, but was sure to make his face a total mess i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Ichigo runs circles.
Cat dude prowls around looking important.
Chad does nothing.
Captains treat the situation like a game. they all have an agenda. who the hell is in charge of soul society anyway?

GLS
Thu, 04-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Great episode. Yachiru doesnt seem to annoy me as much as she did in the manga.
Oh, and Ishida's awesome!

Cal_kashi
Thu, 04-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Nothing really happened, but this episode was entertaining, so it earns good episode rank.

Eurasian
Thu, 04-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand

Yachiru is so cute!! She's like a baby koala clinging to Zaraki.

Mayuri's talk of using Ichigo and them as lab rats seems really disturbing.

Masamune
Thu, 04-21-2005, 07:39 PM

Yeah thats the same voice actor. there are several more which also work or worked on naruto

urahara kisuke = mizuki ( you know episode 1 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )
abarai renji = chouji
Ukitake Zyuuchirou= itachi
Horiuchi Hironari (that kid who took in the parrot boy )= haku
Tsumugiya Ururu=moegi
Hitsugaya Toushiro=temari
Kuchiki Byakuya=Aoi Rokushou (fillerman)
Kurosaki Isshin=kimimaro : D

Knives122
Thu, 04-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand

is something wrong with you man...Yachiru is the coolest, like a weird imp with a really bad sense of direction
she was cooler in the manga I think

Roko
Thu, 04-21-2005, 10:17 PM
Yachiru is definitely one of the coolest. her and Zaraki are a perfect match! Mayuri seems interesting. it seems like he is one who does his homework before really attacking somebody, trying to find out as much as possible about his enemy. Nemu is cool, with her ability to talk to butterflies (or at least I think...I dun read the manga, so yea). Ishida was awesome, with his sudden no-shit attitude and power towards shinigami. can't wait so see some more battles

woofcat
Thu, 04-21-2005, 11:10 PM
I am starting to Like this more than Naruto. (I watched 1 - 28 in 4 days) I enjoy how every ep has action unlike Naruto. I know i am going to be killed for this but it reminds me of Kenshin. The way its layed out. Minor Action, Minor Action, Minor Action, Big action, Rinse and repeat. I still enjoy it tho.

Fading_eternity
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:48 AM
Wow, I just realized how Useless Chad is. He really has on purpose in the series. He does hardly anything, says even less and he has no real direction. It doesnt even seem like he has a brain at times. it's like he's just a robot that responds to everyone elses orders. so with no personality that leaves only his strength power right? wrong, Ichigo's spirit power far outshines all their physical powers. So Chad doesnt even have the ring in that. All this adds up to, is he's useless. this episode pretty much grounded it for me. He does nothing. oh he punched a wall? how is that going to do anything? They should probably just kill him off or something. He's got a good heart but there's nobody home upstairs and without a personality, and no distinguishing characteristics, he's just dead weight. Maybe he'll die at the end of this arc or something.

Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:39 AM
you got a point there...but I think I'll wait awhile then decide
I like most of the characters so far. I shall be sad if one of them dies :<
especially the cat.

Takuma
Fri, 04-22-2005, 07:26 AM
What chad is a beast dont worry he'll do something.....I belive so anyway his arm seems like possibly the most powerfull attack they have. He demolished a hollow with one punch from his armored one and he also fought a hollow without seeing it and with just normal punches and crap. Also since he got seperated from everyone from the begining seem to say he's gonna be alright on his own.

Mae
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:23 AM
I like Chad, he's cute. And power isn't everything. The fireworks guy is doing pretty well in his fight even though it's obvious the pretty death god has more pure power.

And I agree the shinigami are being awfully disorganized for a military-like group. If they got together and slowly combed the city they would be sure to get them all in no time. Instead everyone's just running around randomly, competing with each other and hoping to get lucky. Very poor planning.

The new op and ed are both nice. I especially like the shot in the beginning of the cat with a knife.

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
I like Chad, he's cute. And power isn't everything. The fireworks guy is doing pretty well in his fight even though it's obvious the pretty death god has more pure power.

And I agree the shinigami are being awfully disorganized for a military-like group. If they got together and slowly combed the city they would be sure to get them all in no time. Instead everyone's just running around randomly, competing with each other and hoping to get lucky. Very poor planning.

The new op and ed are both nice. I especially like the shot in the beginning of the cat with a knife.

but they think the gates are inpenetratable and they're thinking they are the strongest and nobody could do damage to them. and don't need to have a plan. they just don't know who they are facing with. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jessper
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:11 PM
That chick with the neck choker was hot and didn't have abnormaly massive breast, much better than orihme or that other chick we saw earlier, right Mut? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Bleach is getting better all the time!

I like the new opening and ending.

Kardiva
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
I am starting to Like this more than Naruto. (I watched 1 - 28 in 4 days) I enjoy how every ep has action unlike Naruto. I know i am going to be killed for this but it reminds me of Kenshin. The way its layed out. Minor Action, Minor Action, Minor Action, Big action, Rinse and repeat. I still enjoy it tho.

yea i think im kinda with you on that. But i'd have to say that both have very interesting storylines. Im not sure if i'd say that i like Bleach more than naruto YET, but it does have the potential to be an amazing show. Once the really cool death gods get involved in the fighting, it should get real interesting. Plus i cant wait for Rukia to get saved, the series hasnt been the same without her. maybe we'll get to see her fight her brother, that'd be sweet

Sigs larger than 400 x 80 pixels are not allowed. Please change it as soon as you read this.

GotWoot Moderator

basey44
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian

man koalas are fucking dangerous, theyll slice u up good. they arent called drop bears for nothing, jumping out of gum trees and such to claw ur face off. lol

Wren
Wed, 04-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69

Originally posted by: Eurasian

man koalas are fucking dangerous, theyll slice u up good. they arent called drop bears for nothing, jumping out of gum trees and such to claw ur face off. lol

LOL news to me but i have to say amusing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rek
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:49 PM
seriously. that shit happens. And I can picture Yachiru doing that. Heartless Bitch.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
That chick with the neck choker was hot and didn't have abnormaly massive breast, much better than orihme or that other chick we saw earlier, right Mut? Bleach is getting better all the time!

I like the new opening and ending.

I forgot who u are talkinga bout? Would u mind posting a picture or a link to it? Thanks.

Jessper
Wed, 04-27-2005, 06:37 PM
http://img254.echo.cx/img254/9278/capture4pi.jpg

If that doesn't show up here (http://img254.echo.cx/img254/9278/capture4pi.jpg) is a link

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 12:46 AM
Thanks, what do you mean by "doesn't have abnormally massive breast" can u put it into simpler english?

Yea...hopefully we get to see more of her.

Jessper
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:08 AM
Thanks, what do you mean by "doesn't have abnormally massive breast" can u put it into simpler english?

http://img244.echo.cx/img244/5923/massive8nb.jpg

That is what I mean.

Kardiva
Sat, 04-30-2005, 04:47 PM
i thought she was kinda cute though

Roko
Sun, 05-01-2005, 02:18 AM
both of them are pretty cute, along with yachiru.

Kardiva
Sun, 05-01-2005, 04:44 PM
yea thats true. there always seems to be a girl with massive breasts in every anime. but hey they all can move around pretty well for having them, you wouldnt think so though

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Bleach has 2!!

Black ops
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:35 AM
3 actually. Vice Captain of 10th squad I think it was.

Kardiva
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:24 PM
the more the better i say, but not too much...variation is sophistication