PDA

View Full Version : The silly stupid things we do

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:16 PM
well, it's my first topid here in GD, so I'd like people to tell about really dumb/weird things they've done or been witnesses to, i'll start.

about a month ago, me and a couple of PoT influenced friends went out to play tennis, so i took a pair of running weights (rubber bands which metal scraps inside, they weigh 5 lbs each- 'bout 2.4 kg) and attached them to my arms, and after we started playing, when I lost the 3rd game, I said 'now i'm gonna get serious' and threw the weights down to the floor in a dbz-ish kind of way. My opponent was so shocked that just becuase of that i managed to win 2 games of him, and then he won another 3 games and ended the match, still it was all worth it to see the WTF look he had on his face.

so now it's your turn, share that which brings you shame.

oh, and while i've said that it's ok to tell about something you've witnessed, posts of 'I saw Bush being elected for presedency, twice' and likes of it aren't welcome.

Assassin
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:30 PM
well today on my way to uni i saw some white guy sunbathing. now normally thats not a wierd thing, except this guy was doing it in a carpool lot on the roof of a truck, in the middle of absolutely nowhere. kinda creeped me out to be honest.

Board of Command
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:30 PM
People using 10x multiplier on the 3500+...

Sorry if you don't understand that, I'm a computer junkie.

2:25
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Uh..it would be accidentally walking into the men's washroom.

In my college, the womens washrooms are never next to the mens. Theyre separated on to different floors. So the first and third floors are for the ladies, whereas the second floor belongs to the men.

I guess I forgot what floor I was on and accidentally walked in without reading the signs. Took a few steps toward the nearest stall before I saw like 10 guys standing on the other side, in front of mirrors. They stared at me; I stared back at them and then quickly walked out.

Lefty
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:33 AM
I have to say that is rather odd. I mean the bathrooms on diffrent floors. It's more imbarasing for the guys you walked in on than you walking in. God knows I've seen it happen like a billion times and the bathrooms at my school were right next to each other with signs.

But one i did was pretty stupid. I was doing some prep for shoot i had(Iwork in film) and I was cutting some extra length on a zip tie and I cut it and continued into my knukle cutting down to the bone. Funniest part was I never went to see a doctor or get any stiches. I went to work the next morning with the thing still bleeding.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:50 PM
I've wallked into the wrong bathroom before, when you really got to go some times you don't read signs. I did'nt Irelise I was in the wriong bathroom untill I started leaving and a lady came in. I was really confused as to why she was coming into the mens restrooms, untill i got outside and saw that I was the idiot that was in the wrong bathroom. I got relief and thats all that matters. I was also wondering why there where no damn urenals in the restroom but like I said when you got to go really bad you don't care.

Board of Command
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:02 PM
If you gotta go real bad, just pull down your pants and let it out. That's the Chinese way.

Rek
Wed, 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
well, how can you offend anyone with a miniscule penis?

I've been going to programming one all semester and have only used the computer for aim and GW... I'm failing the course and the exam is next week.

I have not even picked up the books.

and for those of you that have seen my picture: I'm being voted on for pr0m king. thats the stupid thing my school has done. The incredibly idiotic thing my student body has done.

Ioz
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:38 AM
got drunk and drove golf carts around a golf course at like 1'oclock in the morning
not a good idea cause i had to go to work the next morning at 6'oclock.
paid my roommate $50 dollars to stay home from work cause we both were coked out
tried coke (not the carbonated beverage either)
bought ninja turtles 2: battle nexus
had alot of girls offer me sexual favors and turned them all down
got drunk and started posting on got woot *hick* hick*

Cal_kashi
Fri, 04-22-2005, 04:37 AM
im not sure how to answer this question, either the stupidity is so horrid that i dare not speak it on this board, or it was so stupid that I forgot the incident, i'll think about it a bit and try to find something to contribute.

Board of Command
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:49 PM
I got one for you: forgetting stupid things you do.

Me...well I guess the dumbest thing I've ever done is to purposely stick my foot in a bicycle wheel. This happened when I was riding on my dad's bike when I was 5 or so, and now I have a huge scar on my right ankle.

GuardianShado
Sat, 04-23-2005, 12:32 AM
ther are 2 metal detector-looking things at the door to the big 5 i sometimes go to. i was walkin in through the left side, and a guy walked out of the same door as i was about to go in. instead of goin to the right, i went left some more and walked into a glass wall.

PSJ
Sat, 04-23-2005, 07:10 PM
i manage to do something stupid pretty much evertime im drunk, i got my haircut once and another time i headbutted girl by mistake. this is when im really drunk tho.

sangai
Sat, 04-23-2005, 07:24 PM
well one night, i was at a party..and well this being my first time ever drinking..i was a real light weight then...so after about 14 beers or soo..i got the idea in my head to go streaking....well that didn't last long..by the time i got to my neighbours lawn i had passed out naked in there front lawn.luckly i was faced down and wearing a mask...

although it didn't help my pride walkin back into my friends house..asking WTH happened and where are my clothes.

woofcat
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:43 PM
At my school we have a rope swing that goes over a very deep gully. (40 feet) I have gone off it many times as well as my buddies. One day. Kevin my buddie some how lets go and falls, 40 feet. He had to fractures in his spine* and broke his collar bone. The shock on his face after he woke up on the ground was funny. Meh, He is alive.

*you know how your vertabry(sp) is like a little cup thinggy he broke the one side off of 2 of them.

Board of Command
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Cup thingy? You mean the hip bone?

Roko
Sat, 04-23-2005, 11:14 PM
well, once I was riding a bike absent-mindedly, and next thing I know, I had crashed into a hedge and my right hand was all scratched and bloody.
this has happened like 10 times: I'm doin my hw, and when I write something wrong and need an eraser, I'm looking all over for it, on my desk, behind my monitor, under my desk, throughout my room. Then I realize 5 minutes later that I was holding my eraser in my left hand the whole time.

woofcat
Sun, 04-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Cup thingy? You mean the hip bone?

http://www.wcape.school.za/subject/biology/skeleton/vertbra2.gif
Be broke off the ark's

Board of Command
Sun, 04-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the diagram. Looks painful.

Goingin
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Years ago i bought a bike from someone to use it only for stunting and stuff like that

Well.. one day i kept doing wheelies which made the bike land on its front wheels pretty hard every time.
After quite a number of wheelies and landings i heard something break/crack at the front wheel.
The next wheelie was one of a kind i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lifted the front wheel, did 5 mtrs of wheelie, landed the wheel, broke through the frame and landed with my face flat-out on the concrete i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Guess i was like that, my mom also told me a story of me using the shed for brakes every time i was riding a bike i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

basey44
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:59 AM
well its not so silly as it was just dumb but for the after party for my formal i ended up passing out in a spa, i had just a wee bit too much to drink i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Goingin
Mon, 04-25-2005, 02:00 PM
And that ain't dumb?

woofcat
Mon, 04-25-2005, 02:31 PM
My buddies brother.
Got his house broken into a 40oz bottle of vodka broken over his face and has 33 stitches in his face. They stole 2 oz of pot and about $10. In the house. $450 and about a $1000 of drugs. (Hes in the getto) That was Kinda stupid. Break someones head open over 10 bucks and like $400 of weed?

SK
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
trimmed my pubic hairs

Kezren
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Shaved a patch of mine... Never again.. the itching is just too much.

Board of Command
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
Years ago i bought a bike from someone to use it only for stunting and stuff like that

Well.. one day i kept doing wheelies which made the bike land on its front wheels pretty hard every time.
After quite a number of wheelies and landings i heard something break/crack at the front wheel.
The next wheelie was one of a kind

Lifted the front wheel, did 5 mtrs of wheelie, landed the wheel, broke through the frame and landed with my face flat-out on the concrete

Guess i was like that, my mom also told me a story of me using the shed for brakes every time i was riding a bike
I once had a really stupid guy in my math class. The dumbest Chinese person on Earth to be exact. One day he comes to class with his face swollen like a goiter and covered with band aids. He sits right in front of me, so I ask "WTF HAPPENED?!?!" He told me he was biking down a hill full speed, but for some dumb reason he had to stop real suddenly, so he instinctively squeezed the front brakes, which flipped his bike over and skid his face on the sidewalk.

This guy is like 6'3" 220 lbs, so imagine someone his size flipping over a bike and skidding his face.