PDA

View Full Version : How about a contest to display images on gotwoot home page

Foomanchew24
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
I was thinking that we have some great photoshop artists around here and that it would be kinda cool if say every 3 or 4 months we have a contest to make anime related images for the gotwoot home page. It would be nice because its a bigger canvas to work with and others would get to see it. In the faq section on the front page a comment could be added that gotwoot members have supplied some of the images and that if you would like a custom sig and you have contributed to gotwoot by making a minimum amount of comments ( something like 100) then the local gotwoot artist would be happy to make one for them. Just an idea.

r3n
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:35 PM
yeah the first idea isnt bad, but the 2nd idea is naff, itll just encourage randoms to sign up and spam.

littlecooldude
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm for this... now get an admin to agree. ^_^

Foomanchew24
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:15 PM
maybe the 100 post thing could be like an unspoken law or something it was just an idea. but the art on the web page was more or less the main idea. I have no sway with the admin so maybe someone else can suggest this.

Assertn
Thu, 04-21-2005, 12:40 PM
nobody has a sway with the admins

it takes even the most elite of GW veterans weeks of bugging ciber to make a phone call to fix the avatars