PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing from AnimeOne

rapper
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi. I'm new in the community and I just want to know if the fansub have already finished subbing Hellsing?
Thanks in advance i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kAi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:02 AM
ummm? Hellsing?

This is old, and was subbed a long time a go.
It's 13 episodes long.

You could get DVD rips of this.

rapper
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:11 PM
kAi, i know it is a bit old but can you give me any links of Hellsing from AonE anyway?

kAi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I don't know about animeone links for hellsing, you would be better off getting the DVD Rips of this.
Boxtorrents.com probably best choice, but it's done at the moment.

Xrlderek
Mon, 05-23-2005, 02:15 PM
I think www.boxtorrents.com was shut down... like other torrent sites i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

complich8
Mon, 05-23-2005, 03:01 PM
I have my doubts you're going to find that. That was like .... 3, maybe 3 and a half years ago. It predates bittorrent, and predates animeone being a reputable group with a large fanbase. There's probably 250 copies in the world, and probably 245 of them are burned to cd's or dvds in random people's closets.

Not to mention aone wasn't particularly good back then, and they only did like 3 episodes of it.

Nope, if you want it, you're going to have to either buy the dvds, rent the dvds, or track down DVD rips. If you insist on not spending money, there's always baka-updates.

I very highly doubt you'll be able to find it at all, especially if you're looking for "any links" instead of scouring fservs and directconnect for it. Because, as I said, it predates bittorrent. And almost nobody can afford the sort of beastly webhosting that lets you download stuff that old off of direct http.

Y
Mon, 05-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by: Xrlderek
I think www.boxtorrents.com was shut down... like other torrent sites

Are you an idiot? Go there, it's up right now.

Xrlderek
Tue, 05-24-2005, 07:53 AM
No, i'm not an idiot, i read online news a few days ago i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif my mistake i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif