PDA

View Full Version : sasuke would owned by....

Turkish-S
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:35 AM
naruto is a wrong match vs sasuke. i think that the other genin's would own sasuke...why?? i'll tell u.....
kiba with akamaru with that fusion would crack up a few bones of sasuke if it almost can blast through orochimaru's ultimate defence....
gaara with his ultimate killing sand move's.
chochi(dunno if it is spelled right the fat dude) the red pil and a good blast in sasuke's belly and he would go down.
neji and shikamaru won't be able 2 do much damage i think maybe if they worked together.
if naruto stayed with sakon and ukon or with jourubu(dunno if it is spelled right the other fat guy) then maybe he would own the fat guy and get saved if he fight's ukon and sakon. this is what i think.........
any comment's??

Assertn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:37 AM
good idea......

why try to bring sasuke back to konoha when we can kill him?

SeifeR
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:50 AM
i dunno, i think Sasuke would own any of the genins in konoha, his cursed lvl 2 is probably gonna be way powerfull, just what i think.

Turkish-S
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:55 AM
@assertn LOL didn't think of that.
@seifer what's the difference between him and the other people who have curse lvl2 ?? it's only the sharingan..
the other one's had a bloodline 2 so i don't know if lvl2 is that good.

Stoopider
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Kankuro is going to catch him. And Temari is going to windblow him into the air and kankuro would catch him.

Mut
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:37 PM
This discussion is nothing but bias and unfair scenarios and weak arguments. We have seen everyone's 'final move' but we haven't really seen Sasuke do anything spectacular... We might as well set up a scenario where we have Sasuke trapped in the water prison and have everyone charge at him.

nge484
Mon, 04-18-2005, 01:37 PM
There's a reason we haven't seen Sasuke do anything spectacular. He just plain sucks.

What does he have?
Lion Combo? That was ripped off Lee. Not to mention the Uzumaki Naruto combo is cooler and more creative. 'Sides, what part of that combo resembles a Lion? Sasuke's a retard.
And Chidori? Ripped off Kakashi. Not original, thus becoming lame. Besides, everyone's seen just how much damage it does compared to Rasengan.

The point is not to think up scenarios where people could kick Sasuke's ass. The point is to prove how much of a worthless panzy he is =) I mean, he didn't even know how to increase his skill on his own. And even WITH that power, he's still just another lvl2 peon. These lvl2 guys are a little challenge, but nothing these GENINS can't handle. turkish-shikamaru made a good point. lvl2 doesn't seem all that special, even if you do have a bloodline technique.

Sasuke is a panzy. Plain and simple.

And I think he's gay too. He could have any chick in the village that's his own age, and he runs away from them. What's up with that?
(Not that there's anything wrong that. But we'll leave that argument out of these forums, shall we?)

Assertn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 01:47 PM
"He also has the sharingan. I wonder which of you is stronger," says Kabuto to Kimimaro

kooshi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Kabuto probably said that to give Kimimaro the will to find out if it is actually true, I dunno. It sounded like something to aggravate Kimi, but I could be wrong.

z0diac
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:46 AM
Whats troubles me is the fact the situation that was created in the first place.
Basicly all of the sound 4 are supposed to strong on their own, with their own special talents and have talent - otherwise orochimaru wouldnt have picked them to be his subordinates. My problem is the fact that those 4 are supposed to be stronger than any genin that is thrown at them. They are older and with special abilities. (At least
Kimimaro, Kidomaru and Sakon and Ukon) and trained by Orochimaru. But for some reason Konoha little genin present a challenge to them. Even after going lvl 2 ! when they are supposed to own them even without it !
The fact the Konoha dudes and Sand dudes owned them shows how there are so many inconsitencies (sp?) in the series power wise...

Turkish-S
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:45 AM
it's just like dbz there was never a super saiyan before. in the whole history of the saiyan's there was just a few but all the charrecter's in the series become super even 3 get lvl 2 and 1 get's lvl 3 it's just weard...

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:21 AM
"chochi(dunno if it is spelled right the fat dude) the red pil and a good blast in sasuke's belly and he would go down.
neji and shikamaru won't be able 2 do much damage i think maybe if they worked together."

So you are saying that Chouji can kill Sasuke by himself but Neji has to work with someone?

*dead silence*

ROFL

Assertn
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:18 AM
the best way to look at it, as ive mentioned before.....is to compare ninjas, and compare jutsus
1) in normal cases, the higher level ninja beats the lower level
2) if the lower level ninja has a jutsu that is higher or equal to the level of the higher ninja, then the lower level ninja can win with that jutsu

chouji used the ultimate weapon of his clan: those pills are like lee's gates, and probably make him stronger than practically any jounin.

neji has the best jutsus of his clan: despite being a genin, he has some pretty good jounin-level abilities

kankuro and temari: we already know the sand has been focusing on quality over quantity in their village, and we also know that the sand trio was held back from exams just so they could sneak into konoha like they did early in the series. kankuro and temari is in the worst case just below the sound 4, but since the sound 4 were weakened anyway, it was an easy win.

gaara: gaara has demon-level jutsus....which are greater than practically any other jutsu in the series

mage
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:14 PM
I feel so stupid replying to this topic, but

Sasuke has Lee's speed, taijutsu, sharingan, curse seal level 2, chidori, various flame attacks even though they've never worked so far, and I'm sure he knows tons of other jutsu since he can easily copy them with sharingan.

At this point, the only genin that could probably beat him would be Gaara, but only because he can fully release Shukaku.

r3n
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:00 PM
sasuke was always top of the class, is very clever at making quick witty attack routes even if he doesnt have a great "ultimate move", and imo the only genin in this story arc who would be a match for him are:

neji - hes clever/powerful, with only 1 small weakspot, which would be very difficult for sasuke to discover. neji could also deflect sasuke's chidori quite easily with his spin defence thingy.
naruto - cos of kyuubi and his will and determination once he stops whining
shikamura - cos hes so damn clever hes a good match for most, altho i think would be lucky to beat sasuke

i dont think any of the others would have a chance of beating sasuke, apart from gaara, who would almost certainly beat him, and is quite obviously the most powerful genin in the whole anime at the moment. he could easily beat naruto with his current strength, compared to when he was crazed and deranged and fighting in tree tops.

Rouailtagh
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:05 PM
They will beat each other to standstill at this point. It's already been shown Naruto outpaced Sasuke on a number of occasions, that of course fumig Sasuke's little inner turmoil to get stronger. It's not too much like Goku and Vegeta from DBZ really, the more powerful one always manages to outpace the other with seemingly less effort and less care of competition and the darker one constantly strives to outpace the rival and constantly hits roadblocks.

Besides, I'm sure it will once again to to light Sasuke didn't actually turn to the darkness. More than a few occasions so far have shown villains thinking they have Sasuke under control only to find out that was not the case, and he's just using them to get stronger. And that nothing will stop him from that one little ambition he's got; Killing Itachi. Even if me manages to escape to Orochimaru, I'm sure he'll simply end up using him and not give over to his manipulations like his other pawns did.

lilphatboi88
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:16 PM
You guys may have forgotten, but Sasuke got the HEAVEN cursed seal, meaning it is a lot better than a normal one. Kimimaro got the Earth cursed seal. But the only Genin that can probably beat Sasuke at this point is Gaara.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:40 PM
well garra and naruto's strongest abilities are similar, they all rely on the beasts trapped within them. Shikamaru wouldnt stand a chance against sasuke, hes just way too fast, shikamaru would be running for his life just to stay alive before he could think of anything.

true sasuke has no abilities that are origional but neither does anybody else. All their jutsus were TAUGHT to them by somebody else, whether it was a teacher or clan member.

Naruto's rasengan, taught by jiraya
Neji's jutus, come from his clan
Shika's shadows, his dad
chouji, his clan
garra, wow...this may be origional...

ok so garra is the only 1 with origional jutsus.
it seems pretty obvious that naruto and sasuke will face off alone with out interference because they want to settle it as somebody else said a "goku vs. vegeta" thing but it'll lead to a stalemate... garra and lee will be resting. all other gennins are pretty much dead, shika will be making out with temari in a dark cave by a fire i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

probably naruto and garra both stand a chance against sasuke. naruto's rasengan will probably face sasuke's chidori as a final match, we've seen that rasengan is acctually stronger than chidori, but we dotn know how much of a boost sasuke's lvl 2 gives him. If sasuke's lvl 2 gives him more of a boost than naruto's kyubi then there is a chance sasuke will win or it'll be a stalemate.

Garra is kind of slow... i remember sasuke was able to penetrate his "ultimate defense" but then again that was before he used the ... i think they called it "shukku sheild" maybe chidori can rip through that?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Gaara was a taught a shitload of jutsu's when he was a kid by his dad... I think he states that earlier in the anime. Once he had Shukaku bound to him he was taught.

thenexttallthing
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Man...I totally agree with turkish-shikamaru. Even though I like Naruto and everything, I think that its starting to get a little drawn out and DBZish.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah we alrdy noticed that...

Marks
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Sasghey have no stamina. Lvl 2 should drain him in 5 seconds IMO.

kaigan
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:31 PM
wtf you mean sasuke has no move. he has the fucking chidori which rivals naruto's rasengan, one of the most powerful jutsu. Also the speed which rivals rock lee.

side note: sasuke will get owned again when he tries to kill itachi.

nge484
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I think Naruto's got the upper hand in the fight against Sasuke. We've all seen what Naruto can do, and so far he's totally holding back. I mean, when Naruto was fighting Gaara and summoned Gamma Bunti (I think that's the Frog Boss' name at least), Sasuke shit his pants. I mean, you could see it in his eyes. Why do you think he got so pissed off at Naruto? He'd surpassed him by a hell of a lot. And since then he's learned Rasengan also (this also means he's got much better chakra control than before). And of course, Rasengan is much more powerful than Chidori. The level 2s haven't been very impressive so far. If Naruto taps into his true power and gets down and serious, Sasuke will be owned.

Personally, I think most of the upper-class genins (the ones you know are actually good) could probably take Sasuke if they tried hard.

Enderz
Wed, 04-20-2005, 06:50 AM
if naruto uses his 9tails power to just 1 red rasengan he would win or if he realesd the 9tail its would kill sasuke and evrything else ( all the citys too ) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkemage
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:53 AM
well first off

gaara isnt only one with uniques abilities...
kimimaro - none of the other clan member had his abilites..seems weird if its a bloodline..not to mention they're all dead
kabuto - has abilities unknown and seem high level but were they taught to him?

the thing is all abilites should be not unique meaning no one else knows them....gaara's demon inside is a known curse, didnt gama bunta know who the big racoon thing was? and all other characters have abilites they either saw or leanred from somewhere. I think naruto has prob the most unique as the 9 tailed fox was a demon never seen before and he has this inside him.

ok and all you guys forgot about lee...which i think is one of the best characters....
using 5 gates he would destroy sasuke...not to mention if he learns all 8 gates forget it "hokage lvl power"...

the problem is these bloodlines like kimimaro's and gaaras where objects protect you're body..but i think its he able to open all 8 gates, he would be faster then the sand/bone protection of their bodies and would rip throgh them....and forget about konoha's (genins)...which one could stand a chance against lee...well lets hear some thoughts on lee

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:21 AM
lee owns, but he isn't godlike. He would prob. win a 1 on 1 fight but he always would have a draw when he uses it's gates it would be like red pill of chochi. it wil blow up his body if he go gate 8...

off topic-oro said kabuto is kakashi like. who is stronger?? kabuto doesn't seem to have an real agressive attack while kakashi has 1000 jitsu's @ least 1 of them has 2 be powerfull. (like chidori).

Assertn
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Chaoskiddo: neji did not learn those techniques from his clan. the 12 hands of hakke and the kaiten are only passed down to the head family, therefore neji recreated his own version from scratch.

DB_Hunter: how could gaara's dad teach him the jutsus for controlling shukaku? nobody who had shukaku's abilites were alive when gaara inherited them, therefore only gaara could learn them.

whoever was talking about the heaven seal: who says the heaven seal is stronger than the others? each seal is unique in its own form, but there has been no indication of any power differences between them

nge484
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Okay, about Rock Lee...
I think the fact that he can't use any ninjutsu puts him at a great disadvantage to whom whoever he fights. His defense against other techniques is hardly existant and he's almost purely offensive. Unless he puts his body to the limits, (opening the gates) risking self-inflicting and maybe even permanent damage, he won't be able to perform well against the higher level characters. Or at least the long-range higher level characters. Granted, I think he'd put up a damn good fight either way.

But if Lee fought Sasuke lvl2 at full strength, Sasuke would be owned. Yeah, Sasuke's got speed comprable to Lee, but Lee's been at this for years. No way Sasuke can build his body in that short a time to compete with Lee without his weights...even with his cursed seal. And on top of that, Sasuke's Sharingan is 99% useless against Lee. The most he could use it for would be trying to keep up with Lee's movements. But seeing him won't necessarily mean he can avoid him. And on top of that, Sasuke doesn't really know what Lee's actually capable of. When it comes to skill, Sasuke could hardly do anything to Gaara whereas Lee damn near took him out. Sasuke also lacks in physical strength, so he just relies on his Chidori for dealing physical damage.

And here's a random thought I had about Lee and the gates. They said if you open the Death Gate, you'll have powers stronger than that of a Hokage for a limited time, and then you die, right? What would happen if Lee managed to do this and had the 5th healing him? =)

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:00 PM
100% behind the Lee ownin Sasuke theory, nge484. And don't forget about the fact that Sasuke has never seen either of the Lotuses only the Shadow Dance beginning so he would not be able to keep up with the Lotus speed with his Sharingran. Though Lee would need the Genesis Regeneration jutsu to be able to overcome death though he would have to proably train for a year or so in it. But then yeah he techinically could gain greater than Hokage powers without dying.

r3n
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:44 PM
darkemage, watch more carefully, the rest of kimmimaro's clan have the same bone technique as him, just i doubt theyre nearly as powerful with it.

turkish-shikamaru, kabuto and kakashi are at the same level, it was stated back when kakashi first fought him in sasuke's hospital room.

the whole of the naruto saga (however many hundreds of episodes) is clearly going to revolve around sasuke vs. naruto. fierce rivals who were once best friends who have to cross each other to achieve their goals.

Danik
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:40 PM
No they were never best friends... you could say they probably had afection for each other, but nothing more.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes they were best friends.

Most of you don't give Sasuke nearly enough credit, by the way. You call him teh suck because he uses other peoples' moves... well, he learned them with effort and skill. So, screw you. What's this bullshit about him not having any stamina. Totally grabbed from nowhere. Perhaps you guys need to abandon your anti-Sasukeness and replace it with logic? Doesn't number one rookie mean anything to you? And he didn't exactly get worse after that...

mage
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:30 PM
edit: nevermind, didn't see this page.

mage
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: nge484
But if Lee fought Sasuke lvl2 at full strength, Sasuke would be owned. Yeah, Sasuke's got speed comprable to Lee, but Lee's been at this for years. No way Sasuke can build his body in that short a time to compete with Lee without his weights...even with his cursed seal. And on top of that, Sasuke's Sharingan is 99% useless against Lee. The most he could use it for would be trying to keep up with Lee's movements. But seeing him won't necessarily mean he can avoid him. And on top of that, Sasuke doesn't really know what Lee's actually capable of. When it comes to skill, Sasuke could hardly do anything to Gaara whereas Lee damn near took him out. Sasuke also lacks in physical strength, so he just relies on his Chidori for dealing physical damage.

And here's a random thought I had about Lee and the gates. They said if you open the Death Gate, you'll have powers stronger than that of a Hokage for a limited time, and then you die, right? What would happen if Lee managed to do this and had the 5th healing him? =)

What are you talking about? Sasuke was easily owning Gaara until he tried to transform into Shukaku. How do you know Sasuke has no stamina? It's never said that anywhere. His sharingan would not be useless, either. He's able to move at the same speed as Lee, so obviously he would be able to dodge his attacks. Sasuke has no physical strength now too? Don't you see him punching naruto 200 feet away? And I'm pretty sure Sasuke knows exactly what Lee's capable of since he learned the same taijutsu from Kakashi. Stop making things up.

Err... sorry about the double post, I replied to something on page 1 and didn't see this page the made another reply to something on page 2 and didn't think to edit my previous post.

<-Dumb :(

r3n
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:25 PM
yeah ive never liked the sasuke bashing. i only find his name annoying cos of sakura always screaming SASGAY back in the day. the character is pretty cool imo, has some nifty moves and his fights area always a lot more interesting to watch than naruto's (well most of the time). i still rank sasuke vs. oro in ep 29 as my 2nd favourite fight out of the saga so far (just behind rock lee vs. gaara)

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:23 PM
I agree about Sasuke's fights being more interesting to watch. All of his encounters have been fun to watch, whilst some of the Naruto fights were just plain boring (course the ratio becomes pretty unfair since Naruto does have a lot more fights due to him being the main char, but still...)

yapchagi
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Sasuke was EASILY owning Gaara? hahaha rite...

You know that Sasuke was giving EVERYTHING he's got already. But Gaara hasn't even used 50% of his power.
Cleary, Sasuke is weak!

To put this simply...
Naruto will own Sasuke (Naruto beats 2 enemies that Sasuke couldn't beat)
Neji will own Sasuke (Neji is wayy too strong for Sasuke...and Naruto beats Neji)
Gaara will own Sasuke (Gaara is the most dangerous one...Sasuke has NO CHANCE AT ALL)
Lee will own Sasuke (If LEE uses the gates, Sasuke is done for! bye bye little gay brother who acts so cool but one weak sob)

If it wasn't because of Orochimaru, Sasuke would have been still DAMN WEAK.
But with his Level 2, his chance to beat Naruto, Neji, Gaara, or Lee is rising to a 50-50.
Ooo wait...Against the new Gaara, NO WAY!!! Even Kimimaro didn't stand a chance.

ChaosK
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:13 PM
i'm with terra, wtf do you people mean sasuke has no stamina? He has an uchiha body which itachi mentioned has a lot of stamina!

yapchagi you cant expect sasuke to be able to beat the shukku when he had nothing except sharingan and chidori. The cursed seal elevates his powers so he stands a chance against the demons in this story. otherwise this fight we're watching of sasuke vs. naruto wouldnt be interesting. if sasuke had no seal, naruto summons powers of kyubi instantally uses a rasanegan and sasuke defends with a normal powered chidori, obviously sasuke loses, we've already seen the rasanegan do more damage than chidori. (hospital rooftop fight) The sasuke lvl 2 vs. naurto kyubi is a given ending to this match where sasuke uses his best move the chidori against naruto's best move his rasanegan.

naruto didnt exactly beat garra, gama bunta defeated garra, without jirarya teaching naruto to summon naruto would be totally dead. Sasuke's teacher was not as good as narutos. We all know kakashi is weaker than jirarya. How is neji going to own sasuke? I'm pretty sure that sasuke is faster than neji. We've seen his speed is equal to lee's WITHOUT WEIGHTS and he has the added advantage of using nin-jutsu something lee couldnt do. In other words a sasuke vs. neji fight would be a lee vs neji fight if lee could use nin-jutsu. Out of the konoha genins sasuke can probably use the most nin-jutsus. (like 7 kinds of katon, chidori, the basics and his sharingan)

Garra clearely had the advantage against sasuke because...HE HAD A SHUKUU INSIDE HIM!! SASUKE HAD SHIT oops caps...oh well

if Lee does use gates lee himself would be screwed probably before he could kill sasuke, we saw that with lee vs garra. Lee practically destroyed himself.

In short, sasuke needed something to help elevate his powers to help match the powers of the kids with demons.

yapchagi
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i'm with terra, wtf do you people mean sasuke has no stamina? He has an uchiha body which itachi mentioned has a lot of stamina!

yapchagi you cant expect sasuke to be able to beat the shukku when he had nothing except sharingan and chidori. The cursed seal elevates his powers so he stands a chance against the demons in this story. otherwise this fight we're watching of sasuke vs. naruto wouldnt be interesting. if sasuke had no seal, naruto summons powers of kyubi instantally uses a rasanegan and sasuke defends with a normal powered chidori, obviously sasuke loses, we've already seen the rasanegan do more damage than chidori. (hospital rooftop fight) The sasuke lvl 2 vs. naurto kyubi is a given ending to this match where sasuke uses his best move the chidori against naruto's best move his rasanegan.

naruto didnt exactly beat garra, gama bunta defeated garra, without jirarya teaching naruto to summon naruto would be totally dead. Sasuke's teacher was not as good as narutos. We all know kakashi is weaker than jirarya. How is neji going to own sasuke? I'm pretty sure that sasuke is faster than neji. We've seen his speed is equal to lee's WITHOUT WEIGHTS and he has the added advantage of using nin-jutsu something lee couldnt do. In other words a sasuke vs. neji fight would be a lee vs neji fight if lee could use nin-jutsu. Out of the konoha genins sasuke can probably use the most nin-jutsus. (like 7 kinds of katon, chidori, the basics and his sharingan)

Garra clearely had the advantage against sasuke because...HE HAD A SHUKUU INSIDE HIM!! SASUKE HAD SHIT oops caps...oh well

if Lee does use gates lee himself would be screwed probably before he could kill sasuke, we saw that with lee vs garra. Lee practically destroyed himself.

In short, sasuke needed something to help elevate his powers to help match the powers of the kids with demons.

Well but that guy said Sasuke was Easily owning Gaara, rite?
I was just saying that it is not true. It's just that Gaara was on defense and wanted to see if Sasuke really is strong or not.
And about Naruto didn't beat Gaara but Gamabunta beat Gaara. Well, Naruto really beat Gaara with his thousands of combo. Remember that one?
Then Gaara released the monster inside him (which is NOT Gaara) and that forced Naruto to release Gamabunta (which is NOT Naruto).
So the fight between Naruto and Gaara was over when Gaara released the monster.

And about Neji vs Sasuke. I would still say Neji will own him. Seriously, do u think Sasuke can beat one of the 4 Sound Ninjas before he gets the Level 2? I don't think so. Neji beat 1 of them and he was the powerful one (the spider guy).
You said that Sasuke has Lee's speed and that is good. Well it's good but not that good. Remember when Lee used that speed against Gaara...Neji didn't surprise at all seeing that.

And about the Lee used the gates screwed up even before he could beat Sasuke. I know that happened with the fight against Gaara. But if Lee uses that, Sasuke would be done for even before Lee is done. Remember, Gaara was protected by his Sand around his body(not the one that can move around by itself). That's why Gaara was able to withstand all of Lee's attacks.

ChaosK
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:49 PM
neji was in a different room and couldnt see it (medical room) neji wouldnt beat sasuke because sasuke is still a lot faster. Sasuke could probably own the kidumaro (spider guy) (he wasnt strongest, oro said tayuya or sakon/ukon was) because once sasuke used chidori all webs would break at impact with it and using his speed sasuke would be able to find kidumaro in no time to land a chidori on him.

Jessper
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:04 PM
neji was in a different room and couldnt see it (medical room) neji wouldnt beat sasuke because sasuke is still a lot faster. Sasuke could probably own the kidumaro (spider guy) (he wasnt strongest, oro said tayuya or sakon/ukon was) because once sasuke used chidori all webs would break at impact with it and using his speed sasuke would be able to find kidumaro in no time to land a chidori on him.

Neji was not in a different room when Lee opened up his gates. If that is what you are refering to.

Also you assume alot about the fight with kidomaru, Neji couldn't find him and his eye of insight is much better than the sharingan, it can see in almost all directions for very long distances. Sasuke running around at full speed(which it WAS said that he doesn't have the stamina to run at that speed for very long) would most likly not help.

Neji would easily defeat Sasuke, Neji has mastered the Byakugan yet Sasuke has not mastered his Sharingan. Neji has an ultimate defense (I don't think chidori would have the same reaction to it as Gaara's defense, most likly it would be pushed away like everything else) and Neji has a better form of hand to hand combat. On top of all this I would guess Neji using the divination circle technique moves very quickly so I think he might even have the upper hand on speed.

yapchagi
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:11 PM

Orochimaru didn't say that. What Orochimaru said was Sakon is always trying to show off that he's the strongest among them 4. Orochimaru never claimed that he's the strongest one.
And I don't think Sasuke will win against the spider guy! NO WAY! Even Neji had trouble dealing with him.

Yeah Neji's Byakugan can detect enemies' whereabout. I don't know about Sharingan if it can detect enemies' location. It could copy enemies' jutsus for sure.

drunkgohan
Thu, 04-21-2005, 08:04 PM
We have yet to see Naruto put together a shadow clone distraction + red chakra rasengan combo -- if you can imagine kyuubi's chakra condensed into a tennis ball-sized lump swirling at insane speeds -- that would put the hurt on sissypants Sasuke if he could land it.

Of course, when it's convenient to the story the red chakra is meaningless and weak--it was a mistake in the story to have Naruto fully powered up against Kimimaro. Using Kyuubi he should have been able to make thousands of clones like in episode 1, and he should have had insane speed and power that Kimimaro wouldn't have just shrugged off without at least breaking a sweat. I guess I'm saying if the story had power consistency Naruto should be able to put together a killer combo, but we are slipping into a little bit of Dragonball Z consistency issues.

What I really wanna see is Sakura learn some insane-power techniques from Tsunade, get over Sasuke and stop being his lap dog, then come and pound the livin' crap out of him--priceless i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Thu, 04-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: drunkgohan
Of course, when it's convenient to the story the red chakra is meaningless and weak--it was a mistake in the story to have Naruto fully powered up against Kimimaro. Using Kyuubi he should have been able to make thousands of clones like in episode 1, and he should have had insane speed and power that Kimimaro wouldn't have just shrugged off without at least breaking a sweat. I guess I'm saying if the story had power consistency Naruto should be able to put together a killer combo, but we are slipping into a little bit of Dragonball Z consistency issues.

the thing about episode 1 and stuff and how he was full power against kimi is wrong, the kyuubi chakra he uses will always continue to improve and will make naruto stronger because his his chakra control keeps improving, which is why he was a lot stronger using kyubi later in the series than earlier, also he now doesnt get lost in the rage, usually