PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Ichigo to be merciful

Takuma
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:04 AM
As you can see Ichigo was merciful to ikkau (however you spell it). Personally I liked ikkau and didnt want him to die, Also I could see ichigo and him becoming friends later. However I want ichigo to kill most of the people he faces and leave them to die.....Like if he fights rukia brother eventually and wins. I want the bastard to die by ichigos hands.

nests
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Ichigo seems merciful by nature so I would imagine him been mercifull to all, unlike the other guys wich are totally merciless

Death BOO Z
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:59 PM
he can't be a ruthless person who kills his enemies, it doesn't work that way in animes (berserk excluded, of course), he can kill as many hollows he wants, but i don't see him killing a human(shinigami) foe...

Spoiler removed. Come one DBZ, you know better than that.

GotWoot Moderator

wow, that was kinda quick... sorry about it, didn't notice it was an anime watcher topic

Takuma
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Let me rephrase it alittle. Basicly I dont want him to be a merciless killer. I like how he saved ikkau but I want him to be able to kill a person if he needs to. I am sick of to many anime softies who cant kill no matter what. know what I mean?

Mut
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Ichigo is fine the way he is. It'd be out of his character if he went on killing everyone and everything or if he was like an angel.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-19-2005, 02:54 AM
i think he should not exclude everyone from death, but become a judge of Shingamis, if they have done something fantastically horrible he should judge that they should not live anymore and kill them.

BravoSector
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:17 PM
i think he should not exclude everyone from death, but become a judge of Shingamis, if they have done something fantastically horrible he should judge that they should not live anymore and kill them.Yeah, he'll suddenly become a god who decides what's right and wrong. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cal_kashi
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: BravoSector

i think he should not exclude everyone from death, but become a judge of Shingamis, if they have done something fantastically horrible he should judge that they should not live anymore and kill them.Yeah, he'll suddenly become a god who decides what's right and wrong.

why not? with training he could become THE elite death god. He avoids killing others WHENEVER possible, who better to judge right and wrong?

Kardiva
Mon, 04-25-2005, 09:46 PM
I think it's ok for him to be merciful, but i'd like to see him in a situation where he has to choose between killing and saving one of his friends. That way he wouldnt seem like a killer, he'd seem more like a saviour. He'll prob have more trouble with the better death gods as he goes along, since they're stronger he'll have a harder time defeating them and them treating their wounds afterwards.

Astronopolis
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:58 PM
He doesnt really care about being a death god or not, hes just utilising his power to attain his goals, whether it be killing hollows, saving Rukia or what have you, so i think it would be extremely out of character for him to go all savior or judge of death gods, besides, how good could that possibly be? OMG ICHGO ROXXORS HES GOD OF THE DEATH GODS OMG L337!!!!!!11