PDA

View Full Version : Ghost in the shell 2nd GiG

Falconco
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:11 AM
I started watching this series and go to episode 19 before laughing man stopped subbing them.

Laughing man fansubs use to make the subs for it, but the season has been out for over 2 months now and no one to my knowlage has been subbing it.

http://gits.no-jutsu.com/gits/

As of yesterday he started working on the others, but still going to take a while. Just wanted to see if anyone has any info on where to find the rest of the season of Ghost in the shell 2nd GiG 1-26. If someone has already subbed it.

Thanks again

crazykitty
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:18 AM
Laughing man just released episode 20.

Munsu
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:57 AM
there was someone else that released, but they are so bad that i wont tell you where to find them

Goingin
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:34 PM
I can tell you..... if you donate me some money

Falconco
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:45 AM
Ill take your word 'money' as slang for rice-cripy treats. how many do you require?

stos289
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:17 AM
"I want an apology and some rice-krispy treats"

"I'm guessing rice-krispy treats is some kind of black slang for money, so I'll give you 100,00 dollars and you will never mention this again"

"What?"

"Not enough? Make it 200. Now...how do you spell Kishwop?"

"Screw the Kishwop...make it out to Peter...P-e-t-e-r"

Family Guy reference...your making your way up the ladder Falconco.

Gothfrid
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:07 AM
yea im serching aswell thou i havent found anything LMF are good but they take so mutch time that i want to dl someone elses and then get laughting man.. just to see how the story turns out.. so if anyone knows...post please? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Foomanchew24
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Just wait untill a group has subbed the whole thing then get it of boxtorrents.com, thats what i'm going to do.

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by: Gothfrid
yea im serching aswell thou i havent found anything LMF are good but they take so mutch time that i want to dl someone elses and then get laughting man.. just to see how the story turns out.. so if anyone knows...post please?

For a show with a complex script like GitS:SAC wouldn't it be better to wait for the best subbed release? If you search around you can find up to around ep22 or something with subs that are universally (as far as I've seen) described as shite. Like I say, gits has pretty complicated dialog compared to other shows, LMF's versions seem well done (I don't have any understanding of Japanese at all, but if I can follow the story well then I'm guessing they do a good job) so personally I'm happy for them to take their time...I wouldn't want to ruin 2 perfectly good episodes or find myself being misled by badly translated subs...