PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

DemonFox15
Sun, 04-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Im looking for something else to go along with the Curent anime i am watching, right now im Watching
Naruto
Bleach:
Negima:
Gakuen Alice:

Im looking for something like, Love hina, or Onegai Teacher/twins (I liked teacher more)
You all know the type of anime im looking for, so i was wondering if you had any sagestions on something new to watch. I really like the drama in those series. but i can't watch it unless it has a lot of comidic relief.

I know, im wierd like that.

thanks in advance

/bump

Enderz
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:42 PM
i dont know but u should maby try Psychic Academy u can find it at http://www.animesuki.com/releases.php/p.html hope u like it

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Psychic Academy sucks, I don't care if it was an internet only release, the storyline sucks and everypart of it sucked.
Sure, I'm only basing myself on the manga, but in most cases, knowing the mange is enough to say.

as for reccomendations, Demon_fox, you're not new to these forums, there are more than enough topics with reccomendations, no need to open new ones.

Lefty
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:21 PM
I recomend Futakoi Alternative. It just satrted but it seem ot have that action comedy thing your going for.